Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Okey,
you heard Rober Kyosaki talking about the end of the Fiat Currency ? and you believe it right away ?
so,if he said this world will end in the next month or he said you will die tomorrow morning you will believe it too ?
i know you have a reason to believe him,but have you done a research before about this topic ?
there's no way Fiat will be dead,because if we don't have Fiat in this world how to calculate the value of every assets in this world for example ?
and other that that Fiat also have many function such as a physical payment,and not everybody will use digital currency for sure.
some of them even don't understand how to operate the computer.
so,everything what he said was a nonsense.
I agree with your opinion. it will not be possible.
unfortunately I do not believe they say the end of a flat currency. I'm sure they did not do enough research. because everyone still needs a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

Fiat should not fall, fiat is the power of a nation and continuously controlled and supervised by the government, every country needs fiat and fiat is much stronger than any currency crypto.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Fiat should not fall, fiat is the power of a nation and continuously controlled and supervised by the government, every country needs fiat and fiat is much stronger than any currency crypto.
That's right! real currencies are more powerful in the stability of price side than cryptocurrencies, so if the local currency crash, it will be a big problem for the country as well as for people there because if they want to exchange their currency to dollars or euro or any other strong currency it will worth ~ nothing.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

if more dominant crypto than fiat it will probably cause everyone to leave fiat and use crypto. everyone should understand the crypto function and there must be a balance between fiat and crypto.
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

If it will be true, anyway I believe, it will take place not as soon, as we expect. Because just imagine, how many changes are needed in the world to make it possible, that crypto will be provided?
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

nothing can replace the fiat currency. it is a regulation in every country that uses fiat currency to transact. if seen function crypto is as a means of investment only.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

Yes, I heard that's too, and I agreed with arguments, what  Robert Kiyosaki showed to us. But right now, I don't think, that it will happen in near future since our society is not yet ready for open transactions and transparency in deals. And it will take time to fully gone from fiat.
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

In countries with bad economic and political conditions, the legal currency will collapse, for example, Venezuela, Zimbabwe!
Their legal currency is now worthless!
Venezuela now saves the domestic economy by issuing national cryptocurrencies!
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

Fiat has already crashed depending on which country you reside in. Take a look at Venezuela or Zimbabwe, they suffered from hyperinflation and in some countries they had to abandon their currency altogether and switch to another one.
Right now i dont really think that fiat currency will crashed because until now not all people in this world is supporting cryptocurrency and for me there are still a lot of people are prefer to used cash because it more easy to used.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I think it is impossible that the fiat currency will crashed, as we know that all countries have legal currency and it is protected by law so that it can guarantee the future of the legal currency someday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

fiat currency will never crash, economy will crash and it will make monetary value lesser.

Fiat money is one of the key components in a countries economy but it's value is determined by the economy.

Let's say it happen that the country's currency crashed, bitcoin or any other currency wont be able to save it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:07:16 AM

I think not. This is not a realistic thing I guess. It is really hard to emagine.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

The use of fiat currency is likely to be minimised. This is due to many technologies being developed to make money more digital. The value of the money remains the same but the use and how the money is issued out is given a little tweak. This doesn't mean fiat money is going to crash. Cryptos may take over but not to the extent of crashing fiat.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies

I definitely agree with you mate. Fiat has been using for how many decades already and majority of individuals are preferred to use fiat than any other currencies. I think cryptocurrencies are just an options for many of us and the best usage for it is for investment and not a main currency.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies

I definitely agree with you mate. Fiat has been using for how many decades already and majority of individuals are preferred to use fiat than any other currencies. I think cryptocurrencies are just an options for many of us and the best usage for it is for investment and not a main currency.
for now i agree with your opinion, but we can imagine with technological advances later where community needs a simple transaction then shift can happen, as before the barter system is shifted by the use of money as a means of transaction

19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

r

for now i agree with your opinion, but we can imagine with technological advances later where community needs a simple transaction then shift can happen, as before the barter system is shifted by the use of money as a means of transaction

For me fiat currency will never be crash and we must never think negative about fiat currency. If the reason digital currency that turns the fiat currency going to crash it will never be happen because digital currency is only an investment that gives you good profit.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Technically it will not crashed ,because fiat money can be continue use in third world country especially the rural areas where there is no available internet access, fiat will be the still currency used, In the highly urbanized areas there is a chance fiat money will not be used anymore if that place are on cryptocurrency use of payments and transactions.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

This will  gonna be happen if people doesn't stop discovered any types of things  that really big help and  lucrative to people become convenient for all transaction. Only I.T. expert and computer engineering bringing us to to the highest level in terms of quick and fastest processed. So because of that, Fiat money become abolish in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: