Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

When we say Fiat currency, it is controlled by the government of each nation. Meaning, it is impossible that this things will crash unless the government decide to full it out or replace it by the digital currency, I could say it will crash. But most government in reality they hates digital currency in terms of its decentralization system it has.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

While you can buy food with fiat and while you can buy nothing with crypto, fiat always will be the winner
When crypto will be over full bank control, crypto willbe new fiat, easy plan  Cheesy
No matter how sophisticated crypto money, it won't make fiat money fall. Because crypto money is used digitally, on the other hand the digital world has not touched the whole world, only in developed countries. While developing countries are still traditional. In fact there are some regions in developing countries that have not known the internet. Without internet,  crypto money cannot be used. Unlike fiat money, small children can also use it.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
in my opinion, physical fiat currency is stable, there will be no hacking term, but maybe the exchange rate is very volatile. Price changes / corrections always occur every time, even in a short period of time the exchange rate of a currency can change drastically, so I think fiat money can crash on its exchange rate, and this will lead to an economic crisis in a country, many countries cannot control the printing of their currencies, they produce in large quantities so that the currency has a weak exchange rate
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Well i think that may be Robert Kiyosaki personal view, fiat currency is backed by government, and only the government can crash fiat currency. And as it stands, the government are not in support of cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Schmidt Abrams

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

All, also one an response and relationship to large with this script. If the cryptocurrencies beyond the cash over the cash, the traditional currency will be lost values that no any any any access media. If preprocessing for money, the new lower database will be a development for allow the preferences. Sure sure will have the difficult with the conversion, because the cash has been become, do not compatible fast, remove some lost lost. The financial existing financial have to be able to be must be displayed to determine the change of the way.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

i cant imagine this things will happen .. but in everyday life of many people in the world nothings is imposible .. you dont know if its happen or not as long as you live and never see the future .. but my question is .. if it happen whats currency will be the new currency ? hmmmmms..
all possibilities can occur because if the crypto currency is accepted and authorized by all countries and can function as a valid currency it can happen but it requires a process and time that is not small and difficult
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

While you can buy food with fiat and while you can buy nothing with crypto, fiat always will be the winner

When crypto will be over full bank control, crypto willbe new fiat, easy plan  Cheesy
They're anonymous which make him more risky and help criminals to transfer there money any where in the world without knowing anyone. Whatever Robert Kyosak said it won't happen. Government never let cryptocurrency to replace with fiat.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

As of now it is not possible because economy of the country is really depend upon of fiat currency. every one has to use fiat for buying and selling goods. It will challenged by crypto if crypto is legal tender in the country than people can use crypto for trading ourpose and people don't need any bank to save their money.
Even bank would move to its shut phase. But do you think that govt will allow crypto as a legal tender ?
according to me govt will not allow crypto as legal tender.
Reasons
1.  Decentralised in nature
2.  People will not pay taxes.
3.  Market can clash down because demand of fiat can reduce

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

This crash will take place probably in the first part of the next year and there is no important measures that we can take (except the government). We can only prepare by putting some money away and diminish the monthly expenses.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

with the emergence of cryptocurrencies, it can be fiat currency crashed. I'm sure the existence of cryptocurrencies will shift the fiat currency and begin to replace it, but this is only my opinion, and the future is a secret, no one has the right guess about the future especially with the future of fiat currency...

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

It depends from country in which he live. May be in some weak countries in Africa, for example, FIAT can crash. But in stable country FIAT can not crash, because central bank is looking what's going on with FIAT - monitor banks e.t.c.
yes it is possible some countries are ready to become cashless because they are well developed and happily accepting the value of digital currency, in entire world not only south Africa bitcoin is getting height in price, so one should know about it, we can use crypto currency better than fiat, it gives more opportunity, it is safe and easy way to enjoy shopping so that’s why people are preferring to use crypto currency and the digital currency as compare to the fat.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

In general, fiat will never crash. Monetary relations were formed over several millennia and they are quite stable. The collapse may suffer the local currency of a particular state, and not the monetary system as a whole. Cashless forms of payment will continue to develop. It will also develop and increase in the volume and liquidity of the cryptocurrency. However, they will never be able to oust and replace with themselves the national money of states. These all forms of money will exist in parallel with each other.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Some of this people that have spoken against fiat currency are huge investors in cryptocurrency. The crash of Fiat's has always happened to various country currency.  Just as experienced in crypto. This is mainly due to market players interest. All Fiats cannot crash at the same time, there willnbe a rise and fall to ensure profitability of key investors.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Some of this people that have spoken against fiat currency are huge investors in cryptocurrency. The crash of Fiat's has always happened to various country currency.  Just as experienced in crypto. This is mainly due to market players interest. All Fiats cannot crash at the same time, there willnbe a rise and fall to ensure profitability of key investors.
Through this years many users respond that fiat will be crashed and be useless even in the future. Inflation happens in the economic system and exactly it rise and fall but I don’t think fiat currency would be crashed.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

I think it will be more years before that happen, Fiat and Crypto currency are almost the same in nature of ups and downs, There are also a crashed in crypto currency, There is no perfect system,We just need to be wised to consider the one that has lowest risk.
Work4cryptos

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

When we say Fiat currency, it is controlled by the government of each nation. Meaning, it is impossible that this things will crash unless the government decide to full it out or replace it by the digital currency, I could say it will crash. But most government in reality they hates digital currency in terms of its decentralization system it has.
I think that yes fiat currencies are control by government, therefore there are very few chances that fiat will failed, in fact when war is imposed on a country their fiat currency value start decreasing but still it is also depending on the economy of a country.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

As of now it is not possible because economy of the country is really depend upon of fiat currency. every one has to use fiat for buying and selling goods. It will challenged by crypto if crypto is legal tender in the country than people can use crypto for trading ourpose and people don't need any bank to save their money.
Even bank would move to its shut phase. But do you think that govt will allow crypto as a legal tender ?
according to me govt will not allow crypto as legal tender.
Reasons
1.  Decentralised in nature
2.  People will not pay taxes.
3.  Market can clash down because demand of fiat can reduce
Yeah, I don't think that fiat currency will crash. Although crypto is legal in some countries, they still use fiat currency in their daily life. Crypto and fiat can walk together without replacing each other.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

You need to know what is the context of crash? Look at Zimbabwe and Venezuela they are suffering with inflation which makes their currency become worthless (that you probably have known: You need more than 1 billion dollar Zimbabwe to buy bread). I think that's crash mean, if you say it's impossible you are not enough reading.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

You need to know what is the context of crash? Look at Zimbabwe and Venezuela they are suffering with inflation which makes their currency become worthless (that you probably have known: You need more than 1 billion dollar Zimbabwe to buy bread). I think that's crash mean, if you say it's impossible you are not enough reading.
crashing have same mean with high inflation to fiat currency.and case on zimbabwe as an example for us.currency has no more value to buy all daily need or goods.and it possible happen to all currency.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

I am not sure that we will see this time. Maybe in many dozens of years such a situation can happen but not now, in the ear we live. Fiat will be the leader - people are used to buy and sell everything for traditional money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: