Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

I think all that will be difficult to happen. Robert Kyosaki is also human, he will never be able to know exactly what will happen next. he only has thoughts, same as us. we know that not everyone uses digital currency as a daily activity. and if indeed that happens, how do we see the value of the digital currency if the fiat currency will fall. I think his thinking is only a very distant shadow and in my opinion it is just nonsense and will never happen.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

Fiat currency is supported by a very good system so I think it's impossible to crash and the velocity of money in the world is very high, so the possibility of a crash is very small.
The currency of each country is very dependent on the situation of the country, including security, investment opportunities, and state finances so that the impact on monetary stability will be a benchmark for currencies to rise or fall. Usually fiat money falls if inflation is too high, so the price of goods will be very expensive compared to the value of money itself.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

It is possible and fiat will definitely crash, however it is not happening anytime soon as we may anticipate. Fiat has got the backing of the governments and besides not all people can access cryptocurrency because there are still some towns or areas in certain countries without internet connection. Most of the people are not well inclined to technology, hence using Fiat is the only meaningful way of purchasing to them. It will take years to train or for that generation to wipe off from the surface of the earth.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
It seems that fiat currency has not fallen especially in the near future, because we all know that changing the world trade system that is now a modern trade which is now being processed with a very modern exchange tool, bitcoin is still very difficult, especially in countries that strongly reject bitcoin, but slowly but surely fiat currencies began to be replaced with crypto currencies, maybe if all countries start to open up to crypto, it can be confirmed that fiat will start to be replaced ...
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
We need not to response because this will never happen to fiat

Look how long this fiats in the world,with all the nations around the globe this will stay with us for the rest of our lives.because if your pointing about the presence of cryptocurrency then you are totally wrong because both of cryptocurrency and fiat has the same vision and obligation and that is to serve the people and they will do this both together in the future
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Fiat currencies may collapse but it won't make fiat currencies disappear, there will still be many who use fiat currency for transactions because there are still many people who use fiat currencies and not everyone understands the use of currencies other than fiat currencies.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

National money of the states will not disappear anywhere. They will exist as long as the states themselves exist. States will sweep away anyone who tries to hinder the circulation of their local money.
On the other hand, a decentralized cryptocurrency can never replace the national money of the states, they are simply not adapted for this. First of all, they have no interaction with the state economy and have very high volatility.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

It is possible and fiat will definitely crash, however it is not happening anytime soon as we may anticipate. Fiat has got the backing of the governments and besides not all people can access cryptocurrency because there are still some towns or areas in certain countries without internet connection. Most of the people are not well inclined to technology, hence using Fiat is the only meaningful way of purchasing to them. It will take years to train or for that generation to wipe off from the surface of the earth.

I agree. It will still be a long process for fiat money to be removed completely as means of transaction. It has been established for long years compared to btc's new utilization in the market. It may be possible in the future, but it will still take a long time for it to be realized.

randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

It is hard to believe that it will gonna crash or disappear but it is possible because our economy and community is always upgrading that can change everything in a single day. And I think this is the time to us to make some change to use now new currencies that can be globally use to a useful things by people.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
can happen, and Venezuela has become an example of how fiat has crashed and there has been hyperinflation. Venezuela is actually considering starting crypto as their currency which is considered to minimize the occurrence of hyperinflation.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

I think it is impossible because the government would rather choose to support fiat currency than cryptocurrency. It will take a long time for government starts to accept cryptocurrency as a legal currency or will replace fiat currency.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

I think it is impossible because the government would rather choose to support fiat currency than cryptocurrency. It will take a long time for government starts to accept cryptocurrency as a legal currency or will replace fiat currency.
logically, at this time, there are still many governments that have not been able to accept cryptocurrency, so this has hampered the development of BTC, so far only a few countries have allowed it.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

If we will analyze FIAT currency just crashed year ago.
Bitcoin was less than a dollar and became this expensive.
We are telling BTC is falling but if we will say it.
FIAT fell a lot! dramatically/drastically!

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

Fiat currency will crash, It is not believable. I think, it will not happen in future. Because the fiat currency controls each country as its own. Each country has different rules for controlling currency and illegal use of currency is prohibited. So there is no possibility of a crash in the fiat currency.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

Rather than bitcoin is good but fiat money is more than any other things and crypto currency will fast many transactions but the fiat currency have been used for a century and fiat money can not be eliminated from the world and it is easy to say that fiat will be crashed but for fiat the world world will be completely changes and all the world powerful currencies will be affected, Fiat money is using for conversion to crypto and just like fiat you can keep your crypto in wallet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Louis Jackson

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

If paper money collapses, e-money will also be affected, and the government is trying to keep it from falling, with the exception of global financial crises
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

No if we talking all about the fiat money in the world, i believe there is no way that fiat will be crash. Its true there is sme country with a crash fiat currency, for example venezuella. I think we do slowly adopt the better way of money and its cryptocurrency and doesnt mean that fiat will be crash caused by cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

there are several factors that make the value of money weaker, the main cause of external pressure is still considered to be the main factor in currency exchange rates. Other factors that encourage weakening of the exchange rate in developing countries are also from the strengthening of the US dollar and the estimated increase in the Fed Fund Rate
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

This is unlikely to happen, Fiat is used by everyone. There will be no stagnancy in the circulation of fiat, only the fall of the economy of a particular country will be the root cause of a crash.

Of course it is possible, and it has happened dozens of times throughout history: fiat money is made of paper, and if the government implements a wrong monetary policy, the value of money becomes that of paper.
This is precisely why the bitcoin is infinitely safer.

NO, Bitcoin is not infinitely safer but much more vulnerable to crash. Lol, don't make sense with a wrong statement, the government implements monetary policy to regulate the fiat currency. There is no control over cryptocurrencies, there is no regulating entity behind it making it prone to pumps and dumps.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

This is unlikely to happen, Fiat is used by everyone. There will be no stagnancy in the circulation of fiat, only the fall of the economy of a particular country will be the root cause of a crash.

Of course it is possible, and it has happened dozens of times throughout history: fiat money is made of paper, and if the government implements a wrong monetary policy, the value of money becomes that of paper.
This is precisely why the bitcoin is infinitely safer.

NO, Bitcoin is not infinitely safer but much more vulnerable to crash. Lol, don't make sense with a wrong statement, the government implements monetary policy to regulate the fiat currency. There is no control over cryptocurrencies, there is no regulating entity behind it making it prone to pumps and dumps.
Fiat currency still possible of crashing but not as abrupt like crypto currency because one thing that makes them different is fiat currency is always have a central control that keep fiat currency stable and always dependent of a country's economic status, so in vice versa with crypto of being decentralized system it is prone in crashing because of its volatility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: