Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

The idea of a cloud storage is not new. Many people have already implemented this technology. But I could call this project a rethinking of this concept. Because safety is now a very important criterion for various areas of activity. And this project just got to the point. If the file storage will provide security in all possible cases, then such a service pretends to become a leader in its industry.
Of course this is a huge plus, but I'm not sure that it is capable of providing the highest security. Still, there is nothing in the world that hackers could not hack. So maybe this provides a new level of security for data storage. But still it can not guarantee security in full.
This is why a decentralized method of data storage is used. in fact the file is divided into parts and stored in a decentralized manner on different servers. So no one has access to a single file, except for the user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

The idea of a cloud storage is not new. Many people have already implemented this technology. But I could call this project a rethinking of this concept. Because safety is now a very important criterion for various areas of activity. And this project just got to the point. If the file storage will provide security in all possible cases, then such a service pretends to become a leader in its industry.
Of course this is a huge plus, but I'm not sure that it is capable of providing the highest security. Still, there is nothing in the world that hackers could not hack. So maybe this provides a new level of security for data storage. But still it can not guarantee security in full.
This is why a decentralized method of data storage is used. in fact the file is divided into parts and stored in a decentralized manner on different servers. So no one has access to a single file, except for the user.
Sounds impressive. I hope this will work just as well! Smiley
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

The Internet can be a new one, but a provider? Where to look for providers? And how will it work? Mzolirovanno from the existing? How will this look technically?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

the relevance of the project is important. In general, the platform is wonderful, I'm sure that as soon as I find out all the questions that interest me, I will participate here
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

what is Peer-To-Peer? I'm sure there are a lot of people with experience in this area, so I would like to get an explanation
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

what is Peer-To-Peer? I'm sure there are a lot of people with experience in this area, so I would like to get an explanation
it is a peer-to-peer network in which all clients communicate with each other without the help of a central node. But this nuance you will not be particularly interesting Wink
zero9119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

it is a peer-to-peer network in which all clients communicate with each other without the help of a central node. But this nuance you will not be particularly interesting Wink
thanks for the explanation. And tell me again, why should we choose this project? What are its main advantages?
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

Very powerful and cool project! I studied the principle of decentralization of the Internet in high school in college! this will make the Internet much more stable and faster, and most importantly - more protected from various attacks
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

but I am interested in the purpose and relevance of this platform. I need to weigh all the pros and cons to finally resolve the issue of participation. Roll Eyes
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

Very powerful and cool project! I studied the principle of decentralization of the Internet in high school in college! this will make the Internet much more stable and faster, and most importantly - more protected from various attacks
What? what for?
If the Internet is decentralized, the sense of its exploitation will be lost. If this technology is more secure, but it will work within the traditional Internet, this will only create the illusion of decentralization
elrugrim

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

What? what for?
If the Internet is decentralized, the sense of its exploitation will be lost. If this technology is more secure, but it will work within the traditional Internet, this will only create the illusion of decentralization
What about the TON project?
it does not by far a stupid person, but a very good developer. for his shoulders a huge Russian social network and telegrams. And he is also engaged in decentralization and the creation of a "new Internet"
zero9119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

but I am interested in the purpose and relevance of this platform. I need to weigh all the pros and cons to finally resolve the issue of participation. Roll Eyes
I realized that the relevance of this platform is to keep the files in the cloud as safe as possible. And, of course, it is important that, if possible, no one can hack your space.
23coins

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

What? what for?
it does not by far a stupid person, but a very good developer. for his shoulders a huge Russian social network and telegrams. And he is also engaged in decentralization and the creation of a "new Internet"
The thought is definitely interesting, but first I want to note that there is nothing easier than to break something. If you do not know the principle of building a network - this is alien to you. There are various network topologies, and they also realize decentralization to some extent
elrugrim

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

What? what for?
The thought is definitely interesting, but first I want to note that there is nothing easier than to break something. If you do not know the principle of building a network - this is alien to you. There are various network topologies, and they also realize decentralization to some extent

But for the implementation of any topology, one source of the Internet, a server with databases, is needed. This restriction creates a vulnerability for the traditional Internet, and this problem is solved by the developers!
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

the advantages just speak about the benefits of this project. this is security, effective data encryption and the impossibility of hacking services.
23coins

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

and what is actually the vulnerability to the Internet, if you use a single database? This is a traditional way for quick access to network resources. I think this is an excellent implementation
elrugrim

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

and what is actually the vulnerability to the Internet, if you use a single database? This is a traditional way for quick access to network resources. I think this is an excellent implementation
If the database is unique, the attacker can send a ddos to it and "Kill" the network while the server is rebooting. With varying success, this can be done with each resource with a centralized database
23coins

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

If the database is unique, the attacker can send a ddos to it and "Kill" the network while the server is rebooting. With varying success, this can be done with each resource with a centralized database
It has long been available protection against ddos, approximation and other types of protection against vulnerability. The Internet is not invented by us, we do not scold it and judge for instability or vulnerability
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

and what about the coins? What are they important for? For what I can pay them? And whether there will be any bonuses, gifts for participation, the repayment of coins or a long-standing presence on the project?
elrugrim

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

It has long been available protection against ddos, approximation and other types of protection against vulnerability. The Internet is not invented by us, we do not scold it and judge for instability or vulnerability
This is not an excuse or reason why I should skip this project. It would be smarter to join and try. We must move forward. Now a lot of technologies support decentralization, who knows, maybe the future is for this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: