Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will survive after 100 year ?  (Read 38097 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

I think, Maybe we'll die once.But Bitcoin will survives year after year.Because Bitcoin will be most demadable currency all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

I am asking this just to see the different opinions of Bitcoin community about its long term potential

I know Bitcoin is actually strong enough and stable as well

But what do you think about it after 100 years ?
I think bitcoin will have a phyisical / tangible coin after 100 years and the value will get bigger. And about to your title if bitcoin will survive I think yes. Technolgy is a part of our modern society now and we all know that bitcoin is also made by the help of technology unless if they shutdown the internet.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:34:55 PM

I am asking this just to see the different opinions of Bitcoin community about its long term potential

Of course, yes, I believe that bitcoin would still survive after 100 years. We all know that bitcoin become popular as of now but only for those people who have interest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin in the long term has a huge value. See the price of bitcoin now, it was moving up and up. Maybe it could reach 20,000$ more over. That's only my opinion.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

This thread caught my attention and I can't help to laugh. I'm sorry, no offense meant. It's just that one thing for me is sure. All of us here in this thread would be six feet under. While btc on the other hand, I think will be worth $1M each. Or maybe there would be nothing of this world, hence the doomsday. Who knows, but I'd sure love to know what will become of btc after 50 years (I'll be 77), assuming that I'm still alive by then.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

We don't know what could possibly happen to bitcoin after 100 years but there is a possibility that its markets price will go very high. Yes it is strong and stable and we can see that as of now. Seeing its value today can make is happy what more if it reaches 10x more as of todays value. But that is my opinion only.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

Difficult to answer because bitcoin is unpredictable and we don't know about the future that what will going to happen next. May be bitcoin will be present even after 100 years or may be it will die before that time. As a  believer of bitcoin i hope it will survive but to be honest I am not sure about it, many conspiracies are made in the past against bitcoin and many more are still coming in the future. Lets hope for the best and wish that bitcoin would survive for a long time or forever.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

We can not answer this. Because there is no guarantee that there will be more out there products that are beyond what can be done bitcoin at this time. Remember, the future is science, and science continues to grow.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

the prediction about Bitcoin is really difficult, day by day it is becoming very unpredictable. basically, no body hasn't any idea about the future. but as a Bitcoin user, i always believe that Bitcoin will last forever as like a dollar or any other currency.  hopefully, Bitcoin will be the global currency in the future.

melter

Activity: 84

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

Grin depend on update from Bitcoin core.. if dont have any big update I believe bitcoin will die.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:18:11 PM

Of course, yes, I believe that bitcoin would still survive after 100 years. We all know that bitcoin become popular as of now but only for those people who have interest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin in the long term has a huge value. See the price of bitcoin now, it was moving up and up. Maybe it could reach 20,000$ more over. That's only my opinion.
That's just your blind faith, 100 years is a very long time, everything at that time will have a lot of changes, especially in digital currency technology, it changes constantly, every day a new coin is created, surely there will be a coin beat Bitcoin and cause the bitcoin to disappear. At present, bitcoin is very popular and it is a king but the future is another matter and so funny, because I think we can not survive after 100 years, so bitcoin with us also no meaning, it does not matter

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:20:49 PM

I think it is surely possible for bitcoin to survive after 100 years. This is when it is still patronizing by users. In addition, if Bitcoin upgrades its features and try to be on the line with other cryptocurrency, it will probably survive soon. Being on the line is the best solution.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

Regardless of what bitcoin's fiat worth is there will always be enough to go around as 1 bitcoin is divisible many, many decimals/values. For this reason I say yes bitcoin will be around in 100 years. The only question is if it is still profitable for miners but I presume it will be, maybe somebody could clarify this.
I agree that a part of Bitcoin development for now we could see that fiat outermost current in terms of transaction is Bitcoin because in a part of innovation crypto-currency is one of the big deal today. So having Bitcoin as part of our daily transaction is one of the vital part for it to survived a part of our support for its development and growth in terms to its price, transaction and security.
Lupin13

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

Well, I think it will survive in the future and it will also survive after 100 years. In addition to that, I believe that bitcoin will survive and the upgrading of bitcoin is still continue so that I think it will survive after 100 years. Lastly, I believe to the great potential of bitcoin and I will support it till the end.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

I think it will definitely survive, not only survive but THRIVE after 100 years! For sure!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:40:22 PM

According to my research from 2009 to 2017 currently the development of bitcoin is very good, especially with bitcoin prices never dropped so low, and that only a moment later the price goes back up,, coupled with altcoin and all crypto very fast growing, I am sure 100 Years of bitcoin would still survive

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:57:29 AM

Bitcoin can not be destroyed and yes, bitcoin will survive after 100 years no matter how the world can be. However, I can not sure whether bitcoin still be valuable like it is right now. In the future, there will be more coins which are better and greater than bitcoin and because of that reasons, bitcoin will be replaced and people will not choose bitcoin as the priority option anymore.
revswim93

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:39:51 AM

I hope it can survive 100 years because I'm hoping that it'll be a way for me to pass down value in the event that I am cryogenically frozen and revived in the future. Hiding gold for 100 years seems difficult, I've thought about burying it in the ocean. Or maybe opening a trust fund. But if the blockchain is really immutable it would help out a lot.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:03:45 AM

My guess is that bitcoin will survive (all money have survived) but there will be other inventions better than bitcoin then. 100 years is a long, long time and many things can happen in these 100 years. For example an invention in medicine that will make us all live until then is better.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:18:01 AM

In 2009, I thought bitcoin won't survive a year and I ignored it. Then in 2011, I bumped into it again only to see it has survived and then increase in value and then I said to myself it is just a wannabe trying to trap people in. Gosh! I was so ignorant then. However, my point is bitcoin is here now after about 8 years and is growing stronger daily, 100 years, though it seems small but I actually foresee it surviving till then and possibly it is already being used globally as preferred currency. Our kids will definitely be the ones enjoying the fruit of our labour now by then.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

A hundred years is a long period of time, we really cannot foretell things after a span of this long, but there are possibilities of life and death,eventhough internet still runs, there is no assurance of bitcoins, maybe it still depends on the processes that bitcoin will undergo within that period,  Maybe totally accepted or banned entirely, we really do not know what could happenm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: