Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:54:09 PM

As for me, UTRUST is really a revolutionary platform, because the security of this platform guarantees complete security for its users, as well as for buyers and sellers.
A low commission in contrast to Paypal, and this is just one example, and there are a lot of them!
So I wish the UTRUST Team good luck!

Your word is true This project is a big project and very much in waiting by many people in my world terkmasud. Hopefully I get this token as I want and hopefully I will not be left behind ico utrust

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

This platform is really a guarantee of complete security, and one can not fail to note its 1% commission, while its counterparts have a minimum of 2.9%.
In my opinion, you can stop at this, although the advantages do not end there !!!
Thank you all for your answers!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:03 PM

UTRUST was reviewed by tokencounci yesterday and rated this
Project idea: 10/10
Token utility: 9/10
Partnership/ real world user 7/10 - (no partnership anounced, yet useful token and idea
overall media buzz 9/10
coomunication chanel and oponness 10/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!

Thats one great review!
This means I'm not the only one believing in this project Wink, like the score of 10/10 for Project Idea!

If they had a partnership the score would be more then 9/10.
Congrats team!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:40:23 PM

Every shop that handles payments in btc can easely add UTRUST, I mean why not? If you already accept payments in crypto, meaning you're somehow a crypto enthusiast, better integrate it with a platform offering buyer protection

The platform has to prove it's usefulness, reliability, security etc before any biz will feel comfortable routing their customer's payment info thru the platform. Earning such trust in the crypto space is not an easy feat. That's why i say it will take yrs of proving it's viability before we can start discussing partnerships.

I think years is kinda harsh estimate, were not talking here about ebay or amazon, we are talking about smaller ecommerce sites in the beginning and they are usually not that picky and provide an excellent testing platforms for the start.   

Even if it doesn't take yr for smaller ecommerce sites, it will still take awhile cos Utrust till has to prove that their platform can provide the security/reliability needed to encourage the routing of customers payment details thru it.
that right!, need time to trust .
However, if the team will fulfill its obligations on its road map - people will understand that behind this project there are professionals who keep their word
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

Partnership/ real world user 7/10 - (no partnership anounced, yet useful token and idea
overall media buzz 9/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!
thank for share a review website like this. still find some website have ICO review. hacked.com is too expensive

That shouldn't be hard, by just googling ico reviews there's a ton of results and sites doing that. Some of those ico listing sites do it automatically anyway.

Exactly, getting a good review from some random site is nothing. I even own one of those ICO review sites. So let's just say their opinions don't mean nothing. A careful and diligent research is the best way to go about ensuring your interest.

This right here. Review site's are a dime a dozen, plenty of blogs as well. You still need to do research for all your investments.
Blogs, reviews are the things can pay to buy and it not trust all. Only some website paid fees as hacked.com I think can be good, because this is a channel for community, almost analysis and review are equal.
Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:51:54 PM

Every shop that handles payments in btc can easely add UTRUST, I mean why not? If you already accept payments in crypto, meaning you're somehow a crypto enthusiast, better integrate it with a platform offering buyer protection

The platform has to prove it's usefulness, reliability, security etc before any biz will feel comfortable routing their customer's payment info thru the platform. Earning such trust in the crypto space is not an easy feat. That's why i say it will take yrs of proving it's viability before we can start discussing partnerships.

I think years is kinda harsh estimate, were not talking here about ebay or amazon, we are talking about smaller ecommerce sites in the beginning and they are usually not that picky and provide an excellent testing platforms for the start.   

Even if it doesn't take yr for smaller ecommerce sites, it will still take awhile cos Utrust till has to prove that their platform can provide the security/reliability needed to encourage the routing of customers payment details thru it.
that right!, need time to trust .
However, if the team will fulfill its obligations on its road map - people will understand that behind this project there are professionals who keep their word

it's a solid project, and I believe on their willingness and to give their investors satisfaction. I really want to see UTRUST gather more funds until the last minute of the ICO.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:02:55 PM

overall media buzz 9/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!
thank for share a review website like this. still find some website have ICO review. hacked.com is too expensive

That shouldn't be hard, by just googling ico reviews there's a ton of results and sites doing that. Some of those ico listing sites do it automatically anyway.

Exactly, getting a good review from some random site is nothing. I even own one of those ICO review sites. So let's just say their opinions don't mean nothing. A careful and diligent research is the best way to go about ensuring your interest.

This right here. Review site's are a dime a dozen, plenty of blogs as well. You still need to do research for all your investments.
Blogs, reviews are the things can pay to buy and it not trust all. Only some website paid fees as hacked.com I think can be good, because this is a channel for community, almost analysis and review are equal.

Especially when you consider that some reviews might be even sponsered by the project that gets reviewed. Hard to be unbiased then. I am not saying that this is the case here but you should always be critical about these reviews, scrutinise them and always make your own research.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:18:33 PM

overall media buzz 9/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!

Yeah good and own research is always the best, but I think ICO rating sites with some quality have still influence at a lot of ICOs. You have to research the ICO rating sites, to know how good or bad their rating is Cheesy
They are aiming mainly for casual investors - it's like car commercial in TV. If you know something about investing you will do your own due diligence instead of reading sites like this. Anyway any markeitng is good
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:45:12 PM

As for me, UTRUST is really a revolutionary platform, because the security of this platform guarantees complete security for its users, as well as for buyers and sellers.
A low commission in contrast to Paypal, and this is just one example, and there are a lot of them!
YES! It is good to be true. UTRUST is highly reliable platform because of its protection for its users. UTRUST is known by that. Well good luck indeed Smiley
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:48:44 PM

overall media buzz 9/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!

Thats one great review!
This means I'm not the only one believing in this project Wink, like the score of 10/10 for Project Idea!

If they had a partnership the score would be more then 9/10.
Congrats team!

That was a one sweet review ! GOOD JOB DEVS OF UTRUST  Grin. I think this will catch the eyes of many investor and many large company to be their official payment platform.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

overall media buzz 9/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!

It's necessary not only to watch video reviews on blogs and in Youtube and also communicate with the devs and read the whitepaper and look at the experience of the team.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:51:46 PM

I only trust a few sites/people with ICO reviews, and really like to do my own research as well. It's hard to trust anything with so much money spend on marketing and the rules for disclosure still so vague. That being said, i do like Utrust, though the project hinges on good partners that will use the token.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

YES! It is good to be true. UTRUST is highly reliable platform because of its protection for its users. UTRUST is known by that. Well good luck indeed Smiley

W know the idea of giving protection fo funds for buyers and sellers is a good idea and something that is needed in the cryptocurrency world, because the anonymity of the blockchain, one wrong move and you could lose your money, so utrust can help with that Cheesy, but all of this is almost nothing if trust doesn't get partners where we could use the platform, I hope they announce them soon Cheesy.
Xenrise

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

overall media buzz 9/10

TOTAL SCORE 9/10

huge!
Thank you for sharing the review gunhell. I think UTRUST would be a great project because of this. Being reviewed by an organization. What if they have partnership. Look at centra now, they have beautiful partnerships that will make their project better and it became a great project. More investors and such.
Xenrise

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

W know the idea of giving protection fo funds for buyers and sellers is a good idea and something that is needed in the cryptocurrency world, because the anonymity of the blockchain, one wrong move and you could lose your money, so utrust can help with that Cheesy, but all of this is almost nothing if trust doesn't get partners where we could use the platform, I hope they announce them soon Cheesy.
Yes I am looking forward on their platform. I really don't know where the name UTRUST came from. But I refer this as U trust us(the platform). And by that we can really trust the platform. Gives a good security.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:18:07 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:54:22 AM by haxllega

One of the risks that clients may have to face of using this platform is that if internet may fail and your not able to access your account.

This is the common problem for every services that using internet as the main way to access it. Fortunately, programmers already know how to handle such problem and it won't make a headache nowadays.
You are right, technologies have already developed so that the loss of the Internet will not disrupt the work of the platform.
And that is the best thing in utrust. It will work even without internet because it's decentralized
Everything is becoming decentralized these days Cheesy soon we will decentralize decentralize :DD

Yes it's the future one day we will live in a world with any centralized currencies, platforms, and authorities. I think we will live in a better world because even power (government) will be decentralized.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

I only trust a few sites/people with ICO reviews, and really like to do my own research as well. It's hard to trust anything with so much money spend on marketing and the rules for disclosure still so vague. That being said, i do like Utrust, though the project hinges on good partners that will use the token.

well i can suggest you to see icobazaar
as i see about the review
the sites can be trusted
and UTRUST got 4 point of 5
that a good i think

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:21:42 PM

One of the risks that clients may have to face of using this platform is that if internet may fail and your not able to access your account.

This is the common problem for every services that using internet as the main way to access it. Fortunately, programmers already know how to handle such problem and it won't make a headache nowadays.
You are right, technologies have already developed so that the loss of the Internet will not disrupt the work of the platform.
And that is the best thing in utrust. It will work even without internet because it's decentralized
Everything is becoming decentralized these days Cheesy soon we will decentralize decentralize :DD

Yes it's the future one day we will live in a world with any centralized currencies, platforms, and authorities. I think we will live in a better world because even power (government) will be decentralized.
it would be great. so it should be that there would be no center. large companies become monopolists, and then dictate their terms. it should not be
decentralization is the fairest system
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

UTRUST has great rating on a lot of ico benching site. That mean a lot of people put their trust in Utrust, and they find that the potential is really huge. The marketing argument is really cool and application is huge, also partnership is possible. UTRUST can disrupt the online payment system, the platform is really a need for a lot of people.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:42:23 PM

Always best to do your own research.
I like reading and viewing reviews but I usually read these to get my attention.

I'm sure this project will get some good partners. Community is building and more people are getting to know Utrust.
Keep it up!
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: