Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

Will the society adapt the UTRUST platform?
Will this be the next contender of paypal?

Why not? they have great project and conception. All possible. but only time will show.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Why not? they have great project and conception. All possible. but only time will show.
Why not! Utrust has a lot of features that other payment platforms do not possess so it is already an big advantage for them. If huge partnering  companies online would find out that Utrust will be better for them than the existing payment platform they use, they will not think twice of switching to Utrust.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:43:29 PM

Did Paypal start with the same fee rate as they have now (2,9%+hidden fees)? Who knows, maybe Utrust can afford to raise their fees after they get accepted and implemented in platforms.
Also if Paypal will implement cryptocurrencies they will probably go just with bitcoin and maybe ethereum.

Good point. It is possible that this is just their strategy to enter the market smoothly. Lower their transaction fees, make plans that is unique with others in same industry. Maybe if they get the trust of the people, they can higher the fees. We do not know. All we have to do is to trust them. We will never know unless we try. So let's believe.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:29:43 PM

One of the risks that clients may have to face of using this platform is that if internet may fail and your not able to access your account. And also risk of scams and fraud in paying online.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

Why not! Utrust has a lot of features that other payment platforms do not possess so it is already an big advantage for them. If huge partnering  companies online would find out that Utrust will be better for them than the existing payment platform they use, they will not think twice of switching to Utrust.
yeah ... i think that too utrust will be the best contender of paypal so paypal alert hahahaha utrust are coming to take your place ^^
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

In my opinion it all depends on adoption. If merchants adopt it, the clients will come. Having 0% transaction fees with the UTRUST token and buyer protection are some nice USPs.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

yeah ... i think that too utrust will be the best contender of paypal so paypal alert hahahaha utrust are coming to take your place ^^

Blockchain is the future, Paypal is not in the blockchain, it still uses the same old system to work, utrust works better, so in a direct competition utrust would win, paypal have the crown, but as someone wise once said "No King Rules forever my son", if paypal get into blockchain, it will still hold all the many problems from the old system, paypal at most will get to accept cryptocurrencies, not be abased cryptocurrency wallet system, Paypal will have to reinvent themselves and charge waaay fewer fees than they are accustomed, and of course, fire most of its employees XD, because a true blockchain wallet like utrust needs fewer people to manage everything.
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

Will there be buyer protection like Paypal or other payment providers offer? Thanks for your answer.

Definitely YES. uTrust has its complete package to satisfy their clients.
Kindly review their white paper and you will see.
Also visit their official website.
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

Did Paypal start with the same fee rate as they have now (2,9%+hidden fees)? Who knows, maybe Utrust can afford to raise their fees after they get accepted and implemented in platforms.
Also if Paypal will implement cryptocurrencies they will probably go just with bitcoin and maybe ethereum.

Good point. It is possible that this is just their strategy to enter the market smoothly. Lower their transaction fees, make plans that is unique with others in same industry. Maybe if they get the trust of the people, they can higher the fees. We do not know. All we have to do is to trust them. We will never know unless we try. So let's believe.

But still paypal won't match the advantages of Utrust. Another feature of it that they don't have is they provide their own token the Utrust token which any buyer can use as payment with zero service charge.  That is already a big advantage for Utrust. Buyers will just buy token from them to pay their purchases with out service charge.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.
It's too early to talk about partners, first you need to finalize and launch the platform. On the partnership so far nothing is said. It will be better to announce the partnership when the coin will be on exchanges.
Early or late, these are part of the big picture everyone speculate on the future of this project. Anyway, partnership with these big companies will be the future hope of Utrust for total success. We want it to happen and we want  these companies' hearts to be won by Utrust.

At the moment, these huge companies do not need such payment aggregators, as ULTRUST. So it is doubtful such cooperation in the near future. If ULTRUST shows its convenience for customers, it will reach a mass audience, then undoubtedly they will cooperate. But this can take years. Probably at the best 3-4 years I think.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:26 PM

Will there be buyer protection like Paypal or other payment providers offer? Thanks for your answer.

That will bring more trust to cryptocurrencies and to the system, good to know.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

Paypal probably never starts accepting cryptocurrencies. It will be too much hassle for them and they are established as a FIAT payments brand
Actually you are wrong in your statement. I must say that I've heard that paypal will accept cryptocurrency later on. This October probably. And by that they can match cryptocurrency platforms by this.
Oh, I never know that Paypal is already had a planned to to accept cryptocurrency. That's what you called if you can't beat them join them or if not you're going down for sure.  Grin

Think that this is just a rumor.
Ebay has bought Paypal and I dont think Ebay will be jumping on the crypto train soon...

Ebay is usually always one step behind Smiley, so when Ebay will do it with Paypal, Utrust already controls the market :p

Paypal? You mean news about GoCoin to be added on PayPal? This was discussed earlier this year but I haven't heard any news lately....btw if PayPal will add cryptos trough Gocoin you'll to pay astronomical fees because you'll need to go trough 2 services, why would you that when Utrust will have low fees?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

it's great to see this level of professionalism in the crypto space. It looks like you guys have everything covered.

Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

The idea to popularize bitcoin among wider audience, making it a viable tool to pay for online purchases is really the important step in the development of cryptoworld.
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

The beginning of October, there will be good ICOs starting. However, i am pretty sure Utrust will get enough attention. Cheesy
i think postponing of the ICO was a good decision, because market sentiment is slowly getting more and more bullish.

Definitely! woke up to a smile. Hadn't felt that way in a few days Grin

are we to understand that your other investments are doing well? Smiley you can take that money in put it in utrust Wink
i will do that .. im confident with this pic as my reinvestment Smiley there are only few solid projects in these days

it's great to see this level of professionalism in the crypto space. It looks like you guys have everything covered.
yeah it seems almost to good to be true ;/
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:08:59 PM

But this project will have big competitors. I think only some will survive over time.

Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:11:15 PM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.
It's too early to talk about partners, first you need to finalize and launch the platform. On the partnership so far nothing is said. It will be better to announce the partnership when the coin will be on exchanges.
Early or late, these are part of the big picture everyone speculate on the future of this project. Anyway, partnership with these big companies will be the future hope of Utrust for total success. We want it to happen and we want  these companies' hearts to be won by Utrust.

At the moment, these huge companies do not need such payment aggregators, as ULTRUST. So it is doubtful such cooperation in the near future. If ULTRUST shows its convenience for customers, it will reach a mass audience, then undoubtedly they will cooperate. But this can take years. Probably at the best 3-4 years I think.
Nevertheless. Every successful project has to undergo a trial and error process before they can reach the point of success. And for sure there is no overnight success. With Utrust, as they continue to see the disadvantages of their current platform and little by little see the advantage of utrust. Shifting to utrust will be the next move they will do.

jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

This concept is promising, but it seems to be another centralized marketplace with buyer protection, but with crypto currencies as payment option.

Is it possible to implement UTRUST platform to other webshops/marketplaces as well?

It's not another marketplace. UTrust is payment option where the buyer can choose to pay with all the major crypto currencies or UTrust tokens.

Is it so that UTrust can be implemented to any webshop for example? And that webshop will have buyer protection automaticly? If so, this is starting have my attention.

Thanks in advance.

Bitcoin
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

Hi there.

As a monetha holder, I'm interested on this project too, both seem very promising and I believe that's a smart move taking positions on both.

At this moment, I'm reading the whitepaper, but I have some doubts.

Some weeks ago, I was checking this project and, as far as I remember, there were something like 4 or 5 different rounds in the ico with increasing price: 0.045 cents, 0.055 cents, 0.065 cents, 0.075 cents, and so on.
Now, it seems there's a closed price (I PREFER like this), on 0.065 cents all the time.

Is that correct? Will the price be $0.065 cents from the beginning?  (not meaning presale, just talking about the ico)

One more question: is there any minimum ethereum to join?

Thanks a lot and good luck everybody.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

With the help of online payment platform (UTRUST) service we can reduce fee costs and save time.
Just staying at home at your own convenience with just a click in front of computer or mobile phones transactions were made easier.
Utrust also more secure then paypal and bitpay and less fees. Utrust software will be more reliable for mobile users and website users. there is secure protection is solid.

Yes it is more secure than paypal because they wanted to be the best over paypal. Utrust will be more efficient than paypal.

Paypal is not yet accepting cryptocurrency but I've heard that they will these following days. Well I believe UTRUST willl top paypal, because paypal is just beginning on its journey on accepting crypto in their platform.

Utrust is not only accepting cryptocurrency as payment but it also has an easy convertion of its crypto to fiat in its program . It will surely have a competition with both paypal and utrust because of its dispute features. Utrust has a buyer protection program against fraud/scammer in an online payment site where buyer and seller can talk in an online chat its all according in its whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: