Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

Their website says: MAXIMUM CROWDSALE CAP 49M USD but but about softcap I find it difficult to answer...

What is your definition of a soft cap?

It's the minimum funding to make the project run. In a bad case, it doesn't get to 49m USD, what is the minimum requirement for utrust.

And it's something I like to know too.

I clarified this now and the soft cap is just $10 million of which we already raised $3.5 million.

Utrust already raised 3.5 million on its presale. That's a good news Smiley

I could not find where this information came from. Can you show the link?

It's all on our official homepage, if you scroll down here:

https://utrust.io/ico

Hope this helps!
thank you for the information. it's so nice to be part of these campaign, i'am glad and hope it will continue for so long.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

Hello again sorry that I am a little bit annoying today. But I don't fully understand. WP page 18 last paragraph about refunds? So if buyer will be refunded the fees will go to 2 % it's correct?

The way I read it, there will be an additional fee of 2% on top of any other fees. I think that 2% fee is used to (partly) cover the cost of the UTRUST operator.

So the buyer loses its 2 % even is not his/her foult  Huh

Yep. That is how it is described in the illustration. The buyer pays 2% resolution escalation fee regardless of whose fault it was. I suspect that is because the smart contract is designed like that it takes a portion of the escrowed money. The seller did not put any money in escrow, so there is no money to take a fee from.

It's not really fair towards the buyer but I do understand why Utrust needs to do this. Besides I've read in the Whitepaper that the seller will get some punishment as well. So it's kinda fair.

Well I also can understand that this is somehow needed, but I think there should be a better solution. I mean, why should someone pay for something he has no fault in? That's, in my eyes, the wrong way, even if the seller in this situation will get a negative feedback then.
If thats true, buyers will suffer losses with certainty.
I think it would be better if they get compensation.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

Hello again sorry that I am a little bit annoying today. But I don't fully understand. WP page 18 last paragraph about refunds? So if buyer will be refunded the fees will go to 2 % it's correct?

The way I read it, there will be an additional fee of 2% on top of any other fees. I think that 2% fee is used to (partly) cover the cost of the UTRUST operator.

Yep. That is how it is described in the illustration. The buyer pays 2% resolution escalation fee regardless of whose fault it was. I suspect that is because the smart contract is designed like that it takes a portion of the escrowed money. The seller did not put any money in escrow, so there is no money to take a fee from.

It's not really fair towards the buyer but I do understand why Utrust needs to do this. Besides I've read in the Whitepaper that the seller will get some punishment as well. So it's kinda fair.

Well I also can understand that this is somehow needed, but I think there should be a better solution. I mean, why should someone pay for something he has no fault in? That's, in my eyes, the wrong way, even if the seller in this situation will get a negative feedback then.

Compensation or no payment if it is not their fault. Otherwise I really can't see why they should pay for something they haven't done.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

If the buyers will be compensated then how will the company earn, that's why there are always agreements for every businesses so they can make a decision and meet half way to their agreement.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:08:11 PM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.

Oh man, i forgot Alibaba completely, even though i just ordered something from there. That indeed would be a golden partnership for Utrust. But isn't that a Chinese company? China and cryptocurrencies don't mix well these days.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

If the buyers will be compensated then how will the company earn, that's why there are always agreements for every businesses so they can make a decision and meet half way to their agreement.
Yea. Before they come up with the decision of paying compensations to the buyers there must be a process to be done before jumping into this. Let us not forget that in the moment of disagreement between buyer and seller, they both have to enter into a chat (conversation) to settle the dispute and if the disagreement is still not settled a middle man from utrust has to join their chat and be an arbiter between the teo and then find the best possible solution to settle the dispute and give best options whis is good for both buyer and seller. As much as possible the buyer should recover it's payment if the item purchased is not received. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.

Oh man, i forgot Alibaba completely, even though i just ordered something from there. That indeed would be a golden partnership for Utrust. But isn't that a Chinese company? China and cryptocurrencies don't mix well these days.

Well it is still a lot of time till the first platform test API for merchants in Q2 2018. I am sure they are already in contact with different online stores to implement their payment option. The bigger these partners will be, the more success UTrust will have. The examples you mentioned with ebay. Amazon or Alibaba would be huge but I think the system has to be approved by some smaller shops at first before it get's adopted by these big companies.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

the 2% fee should not be payed when the trade not complete!
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too. 

Well it is still a lot of time till the first platform test API for merchants in Q2 2018. I am sure they are already in contact with different online stores to implement their payment option. The bigger these partners will be, the more success UTrust will have. The examples you mentioned with ebay. Amazon or Alibaba would be huge but I think the system has to be approved by some smaller shops at first before it get's adopted by these big companies.
Start with some small shop still better than work with large company like Amazon and Alibaba.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

Maybe it is better to reserve funds in a Refund Fee Fund for paying the 2% escalation fees when the seller was at fault. The Refund Fee Fund could be funded with the part of all sellers' fees that would otherwise be burned.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

Start with some small shop still better than work with large company like Amazon and Alibaba.
you are right for the begining small shop are better to test well mechanism,so step by step towards to big ones...
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:18:31 PM

For sure buddy. In every beginning one has to start with small small trial and error experiments until they come up with something bigger and take the lead.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

For sure buddy. In every beginning one has to start with small small trial and error experiments until they come up with something bigger and take the lead.

Being in small shops and retailers will be better, so any mistake could be made and to refine the code and the platform, so when it's time to move into the big online shops, we enter with a mature and well-developed platform, so there is no important errors that will damage the trust of utrust XD.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

You have point there.. If UTRUST will start in a small shop at least it won't be a big problem if something will go wrong with their service they can easily solve it. And if they think that everything is running smoothly then that would be the time to embark into another partnership with big companies.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

Ok guys lets come back down to reality. No one is partnering with alibaba, ebay, disney or whomever else you can pull of the air yet. the main thing is producing a working platform and after several yrs of proving their viability. maybe  one of the aforementioned co might mention their name in one of the corporate meetings

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

there are many fraud in current financial system, UTRUST will help reduce that. Blockchain is innovation of our life time.
ie
It surely hit high and  will be a new thing in the trading industries because of innovative feature. A solution to dipute, fast transaction and an easy conversion of currency.
bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:15:48 PM

there are many fraud in current financial system, UTRUST will help reduce that. Blockchain is innovation of our life time.
ie
It surely hit high and  will be a new thing in the trading industries because of innovative feature. A solution to dipute, fast transaction and an easy conversion of currency.
this is not a new thing, before it was there,
we look forward in the development of this project hopefully in accordance with the plan in their roadmap and get enough funds in the development of their applications to develop transactions more quickly

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

Maybe it is better to reserve funds in a Refund Fee Fund for paying the 2% escalation fees when the seller was at fault. The Refund Fee Fund could be funded with the part of all sellers' fees that would otherwise be burned.
Thats a good solution.
And i have an opinion too.
The seller must deposit some funds to ensure that mistakes will not occur (when he registers on utrust platform), and if there continues to be mistakes from the seller then the deposit money will be exhausted (maybe 1% for a fair price), and if it is exhausted then he can not sell as long as he did not re-deposit. And if the seller never makes a mistake at all, he can get the deposit back if they dont sell again.
Also the buyer should not be able to create an account easily , so he wont re-create an account when his previous account's rating is bad.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Every shop that handles payments in btc can easely add UTRUST, I mean why not? If you already accept payments in crypto, meaning you're somehow a crypto enthusiast, better integrate it with a platform offering buyer protection

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Chikitita2004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:29:12 PM

Ok guys lets come back down to reality. No one is partnering with alibaba, ebay, disney or whomever else you can pull of the air yet. the main thing is producing a working platform and after several yrs of proving their viability. maybe  one of the aforementioned co might mention their name in one of the corporate meetings
I was thinking, or maybe i am just too imaginative on this. What if the same developers Utrust have  develop also online markets like these giant companies (ebay, amazon, alibaba etc.) to be their own partnering market? Not too bad to think about such if the mind and intelligence of these developers behind Utrust will also put their hands into developing another project like i mentioned.  Smiley Just an imagination. Who knows.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: