Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

UTRUST keep looking for their Local Community Bounty.  10% (or a total of 3M UTRUST Token if ICO sold out)  of Specific Bounty is allocated to this campaign.  Utrust will reward each person that will Create a Local Community in their country.

Bounty Name:  Utrust Local Community

Description: a bounty for those who create groups in their local language for UTRUST project in telegram, or in their local based social sites and chatting services. and bring members to the groups and share project information regularly.

Fund allocation:  10% of Specific Bounty Fund (3M Utrust token if ICO sold out)

Requirement:

Create a Local Community
1 Country = 1 Local Community/Group
Member: Unlimited

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation
additional 5 Stake  for 1 member added

Rule, Terms, and Condition

1.   1 Local Community per country, you can coordinate with other members that is within your country to boost your group.
2.   First come first serve basis, in case there are two participants within the same country, the first one among the qualified group of that country will be accepted.
3.   The group must contain Links of WhitePaper (Locally translated Whitepaper link can be used) Main Ann Thread,  Local Ann Group, Utrust Social, Media Accounts,  Telegram Group, and Slack Group (Must be Pinned).
4.   The group must be regularly updated with news, articles, and Developers announcements and update.
5.   Accepted Entry will automatically gain 1000 stake and an additional 5 stake for every member added to the group.
6.   Inactive group ( no updates or Utrust related activity) will receive only 30% of the bounty or worst, disqualified.
7.   No change of Ethereum address
8.   Payment will be made at the end of ICO together with other bounties.
9.  Owner and Manager have the right to modify or add rules. (This also include structure of payment)

Register your Utrust Local Community here:
https://goo.gl/forms/QXTMMnJkdSmVPYM92

Check our status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C1sP6_-pDBgNSEWDDeXl6ZtGIATjZBekwOxuhr8y6to/edit#gid=2003539537

I see that the link is no longer accepting new local communities.
I was planning to create a dutch/belgian community.
Is there still a way to do this?

Netherlands is very accepting of Crypto/Bitcoin, its a good place to try to integrate uTrust. There was an article on The Guardian a few years ago that Arnhem a small city in the Netherlands, was the Bitcoin capital of the world, since it had most merchants accepting Bitcoin as a payment. The journalist paid his plane ticket with Bitcoin, spend 3 days in Arnhem and paid EVERYTHING in Bitcoin. Hotels, sight seeings, restaurants and grocery. The only thing he needed fiat for was a train ticket from airport to Arnhem. I cant find a link to the article at the moment Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:10:09 AM

necessary for business project, understandable WP, and finally someone who follows their road-map)
Do you already have any agreements with large sellers?

For all that knows they made a partnership with another blockchain company Soma. It is social media with a marketplace.

They already funded more than 5 million dollars.

Probably they will make arrangements with more.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:17:41 AM

It's strange how the price goes with Monetha, they really got dumped!

Is it because everyone knows that UTRUST will be a much stronger platform or because of the forks now?
I like UTRUST and I'm sure they will have a great working platform, I just found it strange how Monetha is evolving.

Really hope the price of UTRUST will be more stable in this market.

Even though I don't know Monetha I guess the reason for the dump isn't only because it gets a competitor with UTrust but more likely the upcoming BTC fork. A lot of alts dropped over the last days.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

utrust can be compared with paypal,it will become the paypal of the cypto market but with some more strengths like low fee ,using numerous crypto coins,security for both sellers and buyers...
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

UTRUST keep looking for their Local Community Bounty.  10% (or a total of 3M UTRUST Token if ICO sold out)  of Specific Bounty is allocated to this campaign.  Utrust will reward each person that will Create a Local Community in their country.

Description: a bounty for those who create groups in their local language for UTRUST project in telegram, or in their local based social sites and chatting services. and bring members to the groups and share project information regularly.

Requirement:

Create a Local Community

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation

1.   1 Local Community per country, you can coordinate with other members that is within your country to boost your group.
2.   First come first serve basis, in case there are two participants within the same country, the first one among the qualified group of that country will be accepted.
3.   The group must contain Links of WhitePaper (Locally translated Whitepaper link can be used) Main Ann Thread,  Local Ann Group, Utrust Social, Media Accounts,  Telegram Group, and Slack Group (Must be Pinned).
4.   The group must be regularly updated with news, articles, and Developers announcements and update.
5.   Accepted Entry will automatically gain 1000 stake and an additional 5 stake for every member added to the group.
6.   Inactive group ( no updates or Utrust related activity) will receive only 30% of the bounty or worst, disqualified.
9.  Owner and Manager have the right to modify or add rules. (This also include structure of payment)

Check our status: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C1sP6_-pDBgNSEWDDeXl6ZtGIATjZBekwOxuhr8y6to/edit#gid=2003539537

Yep, the first link says its closed.
the second one is weird too, is everyone supposed to be able to edit this excel file?

If I wanted to create an Estonian group, would I have to translate the whole whitepaper into Estonian?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

Is it because everyone knows that UTRUST will be a much stronger platform or because of the forks now?
I like UTRUST and I'm sure they will have a great working platform, I just found it strange how Monetha is evolving.

Imo it's just forks fault, the entire market went down (obviously not the king btc). For price stability you have to wait till platform launch when they'll buy UTRUST tokens from the market I guess

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

Requirement:

Create a Local Community

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation

Netherlands is very accepting of Crypto/Bitcoin, its a good place to try to integrate uTrust. There was an article on The Guardian a few years ago that Arnhem a small city in the Netherlands, was the Bitcoin capital of the world, since it had most merchants accepting Bitcoin as a payment. The journalist paid his plane ticket with Bitcoin, spend 3 days in Arnhem and paid EVERYTHING in Bitcoin. Hotels, sight seeings, restaurants and grocery. The only thing he needed fiat for was a train ticket from airport to Arnhem. I cant find a link to the article at the moment Sad

While it's true there are local business that accept bitcoin all over the world, most crypto operations are performed online. It's still difficult to use as a payment method anyway - I remember of an online seed growing shop accepting bitcoin which instructions were to "transfer USD to a bitcoin exchange, buy bitcoins, send bitcoins to the shop", what is undoubtely an expensive system both in time and fees.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:52:54 AM

Project's process seems good. Online payment subject is always problem with cheaters. And I think if they can build strong substructure, they attrack attention of bankers.

Cheaters, drug dealers, money laundering, it happens with fiat currencies, why is it weird when it happens with bitcoin and other crypto currencies? I hope the development of Utrust will help to win peoples trust in cryptocurrencies even more

UTrust when meet with huge success will be an important contribution to crypto and blockchain. Crypto people needs to do something because fraud is increasing and making crypto its safe haven.

I'm mostly interested for the fact that you can directly spend your crypto. that's the main feature for me.

for me its definitely the low fees what im interested in. And directly spending crypto has ofcourse very high importance

UTRUST has several unique points, like low fees, payment with some of the major crytocurrencies + buyer protection which makes it attractive to a lot of people, no matter which feature they like most.

UTRUST combined with cryptocurrencies is a huge deal, every crypto has its own supporters and users, UTRUST is like bringing all the cryptocurrencies in one world.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

Imo it's just forks fault, the entire market went down (obviously not the king btc). For price stability you have to wait till platform launch when they'll buy UTRUST tokens from the market I guess

yeah it's most likely the fork, people want to capitalize. that's why it's better to just hold your tokens until a later date when the whole market booms again.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

utrust can be compared with paypal,it will become the paypal of the cypto market but with some more strengths like low fee ,using numerous crypto coins,security for both sellers and buyers...
The most important advantage of Utrust before the Paypal is its decentralization..

princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:11:32 AM

After seeing the progress of this project seems to be getting better for to follow the success of this project. this is a great project that is very promising. I see in bounty campaign UTRUST seems to already not again accept people to join. but it's still good, there must be minimum or maximum for people joining. I want to know when this project will be finished? and whether the market for where to sell or buy this token already available?

MforMike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Life is life

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

Hi fineles_ceo,

How will this strategic value coupling work? Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a percentage of the transactional fee is used to buyback UTRUST token and remove them from the market. The removed tokens will be destroyed. This will reduce the amount of UTRUST token supply further driving demand, the adoption of the platform and the value for investors. The higher the volume of transactions in the UTRUST platform, the higher the potential market value of the token. Since a percentage of the transaction fee is removed from the pool in each market transaction, the more UTRUST platform is used (with any crypto), the further the price of UTRUST appreciates, a built-in adjustment that acts as our self-correcting mechanism. If an investor decides to hold UTRUST token for the long run, though it will be subjected to exchange market fluctuations, there is a protective layer that links it to a sustainable financial platform. This so called intrinsic deflationary engine makes UTRUST not only the safest payment platform, but a great token for investment and store of value.

The amount of UTRUST tokens is projected to be reduced from the initial 1 billion to a minimum cap of 100 million, at a rate no faster than 50 million a year. This dynamic adjustment of the fee burn rate will be managed by the UTRUST platform analytics engine with the goal of balancing token supply and demand while encouraging transaction growth.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to reply.
All the best,
The UTRUST Team

I have a question regarding to burning coins everytime as it used as fee. So as the number of transactions increase, number of tokens in the market will decrease as far as I understand. Then lets say I'm  a merchant and using Utrust, I put a price of 1000 Utrust coin (65$) to my product but it is not sold for a month and in this month, a lot of tokens are burned and now each token worths 7,5 cents. In this case do I have to update my product price manually or does Utrust manage that? Same goes when I'm buyer, as I buyer do I have to buy Utrust coin first in order to make a trade with the markets that uses Utrust platform or does it convert my dollars automatically when I make trade?

One more thing, I saw amazon's picture within your possible app interface in your white paper but couldn't find anything regarding to amazon. Have you made any agreement with them or it is just an example to show where it can be used? If it is just an example, have you got permission from amazon to promote your product by using amazon logo in your white paper?

I really would like to get answers so that I can understand properly and make an investment to this project.

Thank you for your future answer.

Can anyone answer?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

Project's process seems good. Online payment subject is always problem with cheaters. And I think if they can build strong substructure, they attrack attention of bankers.

Cheaters, drug dealers, money laundering, it happens with fiat currencies, why is it weird when it happens with bitcoin and other crypto currencies? I hope the development of Utrust will help to win peoples trust in cryptocurrencies even more

UTrust when meet with huge success will be an important contribution to crypto and blockchain. Crypto people needs to do something because fraud is increasing and making crypto its safe haven.

I'm mostly interested for the fact that you can directly spend your crypto. that's the main feature for me.

for me its definitely the low fees what im interested in. And directly spending crypto has ofcourse very high importance

UTRUST has several unique points, like low fees, payment with some of the major crytocurrencies + buyer protection which makes it attractive to a lot of people, no matter which feature they like most.

UTRUST combined with cryptocurrencies is a huge deal, every crypto has its own supporters and users, UTRUST is like bringing all the cryptocurrencies in one world.

That's the smart point. As there are more then just one or two currencies which get a lot of support, UTrust let the user decide in which currency they want to pay. If they just want to save all fees, they could pay in UTrusts own coins, otherwise they just can use whatever they want, as long as it is integrated in UTrust. And as the portfolio will get upgraded time by time, there will be more and more options for the end user Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

Hi fineles_ceo,

How will this strategic value coupling work? Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a percentage of the transactional fee is used to buyback UTRUST token and remove them from the market. The removed tokens will be destroyed. This will reduce the amount of UTRUST token supply further driving demand, the adoption of the platform and the value for investors. The higher the volume of transactions in the UTRUST platform, the higher the potential market value of the token. Since a percentage of the transaction fee is removed from the pool in each market transaction, the more UTRUST platform is used (with any crypto), the further the price of UTRUST appreciates, a built-in adjustment that acts as our self-correcting mechanism. If an investor decides to hold UTRUST token for the long run, though it will be subjected to exchange market fluctuations, there is a protective layer that links it to a sustainable financial platform. This so called intrinsic deflationary engine makes UTRUST not only the safest payment platform, but a great token for investment and store of value.

The amount of UTRUST tokens is projected to be reduced from the initial 1 billion to a minimum cap of 100 million, at a rate no faster than 50 million a year. This dynamic adjustment of the fee burn rate will be managed by the UTRUST platform analytics engine with the goal of balancing token supply and demand while encouraging transaction growth.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to reply.
All the best,
The UTRUST Team

I have a question regarding to burning coins everytime as it used as fee. So as the number of transactions increase, number of tokens in the market will decrease as far as I understand. Then lets say I'm  a merchant and using Utrust, I put a price of 1000 Utrust coin (65$) to my product but it is not sold for a month and in this month, a lot of tokens are burned and now each token worths 7,5 cents. In this case do I have to update my product price manually or does Utrust manage that? Same goes when I'm buyer, as I buyer do I have to buy Utrust coin first in order to make a trade with the markets that uses Utrust platform or does it convert my dollars automatically when I make trade?

One more thing, I saw amazon's picture within your possible app interface in your white paper but couldn't find anything regarding to amazon. Have you made any agreement with them or it is just an example to show where it can be used? If it is just an example, have you got permission from amazon to promote your product by using amazon logo in your white paper?

I really would like to get answers so that I can understand properly and make an investment to this project.

Thank you for your future answer.

Can anyone answer?

You don't set your price in UTrust tokens. In your example you set it to $65 and the buyer can then decide which crypto currency he likes to use. The price gets then converted to this crypto as he buys your product. However you can decide as a merchant if you prefer to get fiat or if you'd like to receive crypto currencies.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:11 AM

That's the smart point. As there are more then just one or two currencies which get a lot of support, UTrust let the user decide in which currency they want to pay. If they just want to save all fees, they could pay in UTrusts own coins, otherwise they just can use whatever they want, as long as it is integrated in UTrust. And as the portfolio will get upgraded time by time, there will be more and more options for the end user Smiley

It's very important points you guys have mentioned, but I think in the beginning UTrust should emphasize safety of payments, buyer protection and such.

When the platform will be running, I have no doubts it's gonna attract a lot of merchants and customers.

langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

I just got some sleep and woke up to several new pages of new text in this thread, how in the earth i can keep up with this thread? Cheesy

haha you just have too keep in touch

Yes, the projet attracts more and more user.

This is very obvious, many people likes the idea and vision of the project, many will adopt UTRUST me as a trader I’m longing for thus platform. Having this will make my fees small. Also the reason why there’s so many people on forum because this project has many supporter that will invest on it. This will become a jump pack project many people will back on this.

I'm a trader but if will partecipate in this token sale I will use my tokens to buy goods when API will be ready. Maybe sell high and rebuy lows  to gain more tokens, but definetely not sell and never looking back

Research research and research some more. If you comfortable with the ICO, then invest.

Many people are very excited to this project, because some of them are invest and give more time to this project. that's why UTRUST give the best performance.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

Yes Utrust has a lot of great features, low fees, payment protection and payment in different crypto currencies for exemple. With all that potential I think Utrust will disrupt the online payment market and especially for crypto user and new comers in crypto world !
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

Why is 5 years too long of an investment time?

You could make crazy returns just by patiently waiting for 5 years.
That's what crypto does, rewards the patient and charges the impatient. I wish I had gotten some bitcoin 5 years ago and just forgotten (put them aside, patiently) about them. I was too stupid back then... But now I know better, I know that being patient will be rewarding. Plus I don't need to cash out all the time, I will only do it when truly needed.

If the dev team can deliver on promises, utrust will be huge in 5 years. Yes you can get more profit by shorting too, but that is also more stressful and time consuming.
Just find your balance

May be 5 years not to long... But its if you looking in past. From now - its to long. But this project dont need 5 years. They will have nice perspective only in 1 year.
5 years are to long for me ,i think if official hire 5x developer to do this project , will fast to done in one year ?

I think x5 is possible in less than 1 year. After they will launch working platform we can see x5  Roll Eyes
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:10:07 PM

utrust is the next paypal Smiley just hop on the hypetrain and get some utrust tokens, guyz! this will surely rocket!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

Why is 5 years too long of an investment time?

You could make crazy returns just by patiently waiting for 5 years.
That's what crypto does, rewards the patient and charges the impatient. I wish I had gotten some bitcoin 5 years ago and just forgotten (put them aside, patiently) about them. I was too stupid back then... But now I know better, I know that being patient will be rewarding. Plus I don't need to cash out all the time, I will only do it when truly needed.

If the dev team can deliver on promises, utrust will be huge in 5 years. Yes you can get more profit by shorting too, but that is also more stressful and time consuming.
Just find your balance

May be 5 years not to long... But its if you looking in past. From now - its to long. But this project dont need 5 years. They will have nice perspective only in 1 year.
5 years are to long for me ,i think if official hire 5x developer to do this project , will fast to done in one year ?

I think x5 is possible in less than 1 year. After they will launch working platform we can see x5  Roll Eyes

Hope you're right, I will definitively have my fingers crossed for x5 in less than 1 year  Grin

But I don't really think that cryptocurrencies for now are a long-term kind of investment, not sure yet, we'll see

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: