Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313916 times)
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

UTRUST is not interesting to anyone. The team has no real product. Understand what they offer to sponsor an effort to develop a platform that is doomed to failure. A very dubious project. I do not recommend anyone to participate in it.

Did you see their team? https://utrust.io/team
A large team of real developers. Real address and existing company in Braga, Portugal. They are not anonymous.

And who are you? You are a Monetha fan who writes false information.

I already wrote that UTRUST is not implemented in reality the idea. Monetha is a real product.
UTRUST is a group of unknown people. Monetha is a team of world famous professionals.

Gruop of unknown people? Really? https://utrust.io/team
These people do not even have the initial prototype of their product. They arranged a fundraiser for unrealizable idea.

Do you understand what ICO is? The large majority of ICOs do not have a working product. Some of them have a product, but they have poor marketing and cannot develop or finish the product. In the past there were many impossible ideas to accomplish - electricity, light bulbs, cars etc. Just have a good team and everything is possible. UTRUST has a large and professional team. Developers have a lot of finished commercial products behind them. They have worked for AT&T, UPHOLD, BETFAIR, AIRTEL and more.
Yury1

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

UTRUST is not interesting to anyone. The team has no real product. Understand what they offer to sponsor an effort to develop a platform that is doomed to failure. A very dubious project. I do not recommend anyone to participate in it.

A large team of real developers. Real address and existing company in Braga, Portugal. They are not anonymous.

I already wrote that UTRUST is not implemented in reality the idea. Monetha is a real product.
UTRUST is a group of unknown people. Monetha is a team of world famous professionals.

These people do not even have the initial prototype of their product. They arranged a fundraiser for unrealizable idea.

Do you understand what ICO is? The large majority of ICOs do not have a working product. Some of them have a product, but they have poor marketing and cannot develop or finish the product. In the past there were many impossible ideas to accomplish - electricity, light bulbs, cars etc. Just have a good team and everything is possible. UTRUST has a large and professional team. Developers have a lot of finished commercial products behind them. They have worked for AT&T, UPHOLD, BETFAIR, AIRTEL and more.

You are not right. Most ICO already have a prototype of their product. There is no certainty that the team UTRUST will implement idea. This is very similar to SONM and Bancor.
Partizant

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:35:28 AM

You are not right. Most ICO already have a prototype of their product. There is no certainty that the team UTRUST will implement idea. This is very similar to SONM and Bancor.

There is something like Roadmap. SONM did't have its own product, now it has an ALPHA 0.2.1 version already.

UTRUST roadmap:
-Q2 2018 Platform Test API for Merchants
-Q3 2018 Client API, Wallet Web App
-Q4 2018 Native apps iOS, Android

Yury1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:42:44 AM

There is something like Roadmap. SONM did't have its own product, now it has an ALPHA 0.2.1 version already.

UTRUST roadmap:

And do you believe that?  Grin  You agree to wait for more than a year of result which may be negative?  Grin  UTRUST developers had to first develop a Test Platform API for Merchants and then spend ICO. Very high probability that they will fail.
Partizant

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

UTRUST roadmap:

And do you believe that?  Grin  You agree to wait for more than a year of result which may be negative?  Grin  UTRUST developers had to first develop a Test Platform API for Merchants and then spend ICO. Very high probability that they will fail.

I'm not in a hurry anywhere. I like long-term investments. Every investment is risky, but they have a huge chance of becoming a global payment system. And it is worth the risk to me.
Yury1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

UTRUST roadmap:

I'm not in a hurry anywhere. I like long-term investments. Every investment is risky, but they have a huge chance of becoming a global payment system. And it is worth the risk to me.
You protect UTRUST because you expect rewards for bounty. In fact, you dissemble and understand that this project is a failure and everyone who invests will lose money.
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

Wow. Looks like a great project

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Yury1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

SONM and Bancor looked like the great project too  Cheesy
Partizant

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

UTRUST roadmap:

You protect UTRUST because you expect rewards for bounty. In fact, you dissemble and understand that this project is a failure and everyone who invests will lose money.

I support this project because I believe in it. A solid team is the most important thing when creating a project. And this team is great.
Large, professional and real team that has been creating commercial projects for many years. This is enough for me to wait for the development of this project.

losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

SONM is a good project? I think your mind is being possessed!
it is not possible that the coins that are only in yobit is a good project, so open your mind

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Yury1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

SONM is a good project? I think your mind is being possessed!
it is not possible that the coins that are only in yobit is a good project, so open your mind
If you do not understand that it was ironic  Grin
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:27:16 PM

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
Pleasde stop spamming, I've often seen this post here and thread monetha, you should not do comparison like this, this can be unhealthy competition, good coins will attract many people, so just see from enthusiasts only
Yury1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

I see that most people do not understand the contents of UTRUST. The organizers of the project came up with a fantastic idea which will never reach in reality. ICO for their way of earning but not the way of the development of the business.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

I guess this project many of which stay tuned. with so much of the participant's bounty that will promote this project, may be really promising. a good project ideas make the key to success. I will see how this project will be successful tomorrow

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:42:42 PM

I see that most people do not understand the contents of UTRUST. The organizers of the project came up with a fantastic idea which will never reach in reality. ICO for their way of earning but not the way of the development of the business.
Hello, I agree with your opinion that the project has future only one team makes it clear that the project wants to achieve a lot of what I want them and I wish

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

more and more ico projects that increase the duration of sales when ico is running
may be the factor of the yesterday's issue which has reduced investors
hopefully this will be the right decision for the project to succeed
Good night, but this problem is actual in our time from
the fact that the prolonged sales of large investors do not want to invest in projects, and the move of this company on the continuous ICO is correct

dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:48:17 PM

So if taken average, the price of utrust in dollars is 0.075 $ pertoken, this is a good price for the start, I'm sure it will be good for 1-2 years

Hello, yes indeed the price will be this, but I think this coin will be for a long storage and with a time to rise in price at times on 1-2 dollars

dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

Was there a soft cap and what you are going to do with unsold tokens?
Hello, a very good question that interests a lot, I think that there will be nothing to burn because the project brought a lot of noise around and attracted a lot of big investors

Yury1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

So if taken average, the price of utrust in dollars is 0.075 $ pertoken, this is a good price for the start, I'm sure it will be good for 1-2 years

Hello, yes indeed the price will be this, but I think this coin will be for a long storage and with a time to rise in price at times on 1-2 dollars
In fact, it is proposed to sponsor an effort to develop without any guarantees on the outcome. So if the ICO ends, until the platform prototype will be ready the price will drop significantly compared to ICO.
sonnjjmoore

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

Trustable and secured site for paying online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: