Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

The whitepaper looks well organized and it's good.The content is very well detailed. One thing is however, I thought that there are two things that can be better.
Firstly,the font color and size is not standard for technical writing it must be in color black . I found it hard to read as I had to keep squinting.
Secondly,the figure/diagrams must be look more bigger enough to understand. I think if the recommendations were thorough followed and the font size can be increased, it’d really create a fantastic usage experience for any site visitor.
Well the most important part of whitepaper is that it is readable and the ideas were organized. And more important is that the whitepaper must contain the whole plan of ones project. And I think it was all presented on UTRUST's whitepaper.

I read the whitepaper and understood everything from the first time! Some projects' wp are complicated and you do not get the main idea. this as good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

" copied the idea " =)))) Utrust and even monetha is not the first who think about this platform. But utrust do better

What you mean? You know other similar projects? You mean "idea" or ready project? Idea in itself nothing is worth. We must see on ready results.
I seen only 2 project - Monatha and Utrust. But utrust look like more professional...

For your information the comparisons between the two are already explained and here is the previous discussion
Please ch3ck the link.. UTrust is better compared to monetha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.msg22216128#msg22216128

it certainly seems that way. I loved the easy comparison made between the 2. it really helps people visualize the strengths of the project.

Ive just read the convo, @mbtc31 just burned yuri ! we know that companies got many competitors but it doesnt mean we need to brag what other project we wont gain profit from that. The comparison really help me to understand what Utrust is trying to sell us. Thanks @mbtc31 for your beautiful explanation.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

The whitepaper looks well organized and it's good.The content is very well detailed. One thing is however, I thought that there are two things that can be better.
Firstly,the font color and size is not standard for technical writing it must be in color black . I found it hard to read as I had to keep squinting.
Secondly,the figure/diagrams must be look more bigger enough to understand. I think if the recommendations were thorough followed and the font size can be increased, it’d really create a fantastic usage experience for any site visitor.
Well the most important part of whitepaper is that it is readable and the ideas were organized. And more important is that the whitepaper must contain the whole plan of ones project. And I think it was all presented on UTRUST's whitepaper.
The best thing is, this project is easy to understand even if you read just the summary of whitepaper, of course if you want detail explanations you read it whole, but you dont need much to be attracted to it. Thats a relief from those technical project you need one hour to get their point.

Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

nice to move away from slack. discord channel https://t.co/LqWf0eyqxJ is better. tired of all scam emails

discord is way better platform then slack or telegram for this. Please all projects move to discord!
Good for Utrust to be there too, joining the channel now!
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

There's nothing like a copied idea. In the end, it's all about who does it better.
It's like saying uber copied lyft or vice-versa. Other ecom sites copied amazon and so on.

Whether it's a copied idea or not but the concept for the better payment system with cryptocurrencies is great. And good service is the key to determine who will be the best.

Agree there are plenty of ICO's that are almost the same but there will be only one that stands out and that will be the one that gives its customer the satisfactory and the development of the project is also one of the factor why people would love to follow such project.

Nicol3

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:26:09 PM

I read the whitepaper and understood everything from the first time! Some projects' wp are complicated and you do not get the main idea. this as good

I agree, I perfectly understood the concept of the project right away when I read the white paper too. Detailed information and it's understandable that's what is most important if you want investors investing on the project and I read that all in UTRUST.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:29:49 PM

" copied the idea " =)))) Utrust and even monetha is not the first who think about this platform. But utrust do better

What you mean? You know other similar projects? You mean "idea" or ready project? Idea in itself nothing is worth. We must see on ready results.
I seen only 2 project - Monatha and Utrust. But utrust look like more professional...

For your information the comparisons between the two are already explained and here is the previous discussion

it certainly seems that way. I loved the easy comparison made between the 2. it really helps people visualize the strengths of the project.
this is not new in the industry most business and projects are copycat but what is better in that!! remember before that second one launch their project they studied well the first launcher of the same project example here in the philippines UBER went first then theres GRAB now that GRAB is number 1 here.. copy the idea but launch a better project with great sense for the consumer or market! that applies here also and with a better security and better platform!

Ive just read the convo, @mbtc31 just burned yuri ! we know that companies got many competitors but it doesnt mean we need to brag what other project we wont gain profit from that. The comparison really help me to understand what Utrust is trying to sell us. Thanks @mbtc31 for your beautiful explanation.

Like it or not, you cannot really blame the features are alike but it is not that they are copying or it will trigger into comparison between them. Why? do you think that when someone has provided idea, did you really think it will be the last or final idea? of course not, like it or not it will be changed and modified by some more greater ideas. The problem is that the fact that accepting changes is bit harder enough.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

Yet to read it myself, that's something great to know. Most whitepapers are too simple or too complicated and miss their main goal - to communicate a project to all audiences. Let's see how Utrust achieved that.

Risktaker31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:35:47 PM

Utrust really want us to get a better faster and scalable online payment. An easier place to buy and sell with easy conversion of any crypto currency into fiat currency. I just seem to love the idea of utrust buying using any crypto not only bitcoin or ethereum.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

Really nice project, there's definitely a space in the online payment industry for a new leader such as yourselves. Will the ICO be announced in the first week of October or held in the first week of October?

The ICO will be announced in the first week of October, regarding their homepage.

i do not see date yet.  very close. can we have date and time in few days?

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:52:19 PM

This is not about who thought and made the idea first. You know Facebook is not popular Social network before but look at it now. Its a fast-growing and most used social media by all ages. So in terms of this online payment system, this is not who is first. This is about who will make it better and will do better. Whether they all have same ideas, the question is who can and who will?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

Really nice project, there's definitely a space in the online payment industry for a new leader such as yourselves. Will the ICO be announced in the first week of October or held in the first week of October?

The ICO will be announced in the first week of October, regarding their homepage.

i do not see date yet.  very close. can we have date and time in few days?

I think we need to wait for the first week of next month! as of now they are engaging the exchange platform and wallet.. patience is a virtue!
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

By the way, I like utrust name. It's catchy and making me trust them Cheesy

So nice choice of name. Not the most critical thing for a token but it has some value.
Name is really important because it's the first thing people hear/read about a project.

Risktaker31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

This is not about who thought and made the idea first. You know Facebook is not popular Social network before but look at it now. Its a fast-growing and most used social media by all ages. So in terms of this online payment system, this is not who is first. This is about who will make it better and will do better. Whether they all have same ideas, the question is who can and who will?

@achikomimi you are 100% right! it is the one who will deliver better service to the people and will keep the project even safer and secure to both ends and not in just 1 party. cheaper fee + great service add the security = the best choice!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

Well every project which succeed attract some people trying to spread some fud.

Well, i don't want to bash other projects, but if you have been watching Monetha announcement, you'll understand why they are angry at the new competition.

I took a look quickly, what's the problem ? That the current price is under the ICO price ?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

this is not new in the industry most business and projects are copycat but what is better in that!! remember before that second one launch their project they studied well the first launcher of the same project example here in the philippines UBER went first then theres GRAB now that GRAB is number 1 here.. copy the idea but launch a better project with great sense for the consumer or market! that applies here also and with a better security and better platform!

Like it or not, you cannot really blame the features are alike but it is not that they are copying or it will trigger into comparison between them. Why? do you think that when someone has provided idea, did you really think it will be the last or final idea? of course not, like it or not it will be changed and modified by some more greater ideas. The problem is that the fact that accepting changes is bit harder enough.

Like you, I don't see a problem why one project shouldn't look at what an other project did, learn from them and try to make improvements. It doesn't always need to be something completely new from the scratch.
Risktaker31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

I dont hate Utrust Im just realizing the fact, What if utrust are not able to collect the estimated fund in ICO ? what is the minimum investment for Utrust ? Im really happy because Utrust is bringing a good chance to another cryptocurrency as a payment method not only bitcoin. And a fast conversion of crypto to fiat.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Well, i don't want to bash other projects, but if you have been watching Monetha announcement, you'll understand why they are angry at the new competition.

I took a look quickly, what's the problem ? That the current price is under the ICO price ?

Usually this is because of bounty hunters, they got monetha for free, then they just dump the price, sometimes I wish there are not bounties at all, but they are important for the marketing XD, or perhaps they should distribute the tokens 1 month after they distributed to investors, that will prevent dumping at the beginning, but that is just me, the other option I saw some other projects, is to pay with eth or BTC to the bounty program, so the token itself is not affected Cheesy, Dimcoin did this with their facebook and twitter campaign.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

Usually this is because of bounty hunters, they got monetha for free, then they just dump the price, sometimes I wish there are not bounties at all, but they are important for the marketing XD, or perhaps they should distribute the tokens 1 month after they distributed to investors, that will prevent dumping at the beginning, but that is just me, the other option I saw some other projects, is to pay with eth or BTC to the bounty program, so the token itself is not affected Cheesy, Dimcoin did this with their facebook and twitter campaign.

Actually the reason is not bounties.

Monetha finished in 2 minutes. After that, it was pumped on market, after pump, investors dumped it. Now it's below ico price. But investors make a good profit out of it.

mike0182

Merit: 136

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:24:21 PM

In my opinion, the number of bounty participants is too high, but on the other hand, more advertising - more profit, which means investors will be satisfied ..

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: