Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Im impatient to see the sale of UTRUST start, i think the fact that they decided to fix the price per Utrust at 0.065$ is really a good idea instead of different rounds. So even late people can enter at the same price during all the ico.
yeah thats is great idea i hate when they switching price and made pressure to contributors ;/

I found this on medium: "After careful consideration, we will no longer offer 7 rounds with different pricing levels. Instead, we will only offer 1 investment round at a fixed price of $0.065 per UTRUST token." So there are no early bird discounts? would be nice to have some incentive for early supporters.

This will also help deter ICO PND cos with certain individual will try to get in on the first round due to the bonuses and dump hard soon as it hits the exchange.
and this is right decision - this will eliminate speculation,
UTRUST have purpose - exclusion of speculation, and a trust relationship between buyer and seller
Yeah ppl forgeting nowdays that buying in icos where prices difirentiate by time of contributions will be dumped below ico price at first day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:37:53 PM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?
The big chance is that the coin when entering the exchange will already be traded much more than the price of ICO, so people are in a hurry to buy tokens at ICO and pre-sale at a discount. And you can buy on the exchange after issuing coins for bounty.

Investing now is like buying the token at the cheapest price you could possibly hope to get, after ICO, in exchange you will have more profits, and then you could just buy more tokens in exchanges and sell again to even get more profits, so it's in your best interest to buy them now and be patient when the token is in an exchange Cheesy.

If you invest now you dont have to fight the trading bots on exchanges after ICO is done. Hard to get ordered filled at good prices with all the bots working out there.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:57:11 PM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?
The big chance is that the coin when entering the exchange will already be traded much more than the price of ICO, so people are in a hurry to buy tokens at ICO and pre-sale at a discount. And you can buy on the exchange after issuing coins for bounty.

Investing now is like buying the token at the cheapest price you could possibly hope to get, after ICO, in exchange you will have more profits, and then you could just buy more tokens in exchanges and sell again to even get more profits, so it's in your best interest to buy them now and be patient when the token is in an exchange Cheesy.
Yes this is true. And the best way to buy tokens is when the pre ico sale. In pre ico sale you can buy tokens with bonuses. And with that you can get extra tokens which you can exchange when the ico is done and the tokens are released.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:11:16 AM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?

do you known when utrust can get list on a exchange. Cheesy after presale or maybe later?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:23:01 AM

Kakumei makes his friends to write negative posts in the other topics competition. They did use black PR. The developers UTRUST unworthy people who mislead forum members. UTRUST SCAM PROJECT.

Do you have proof for this? Beside that, if they do negative PR it is bad, but it doesn't mean that the project here is scam.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

Kakumei makes his friends to write negative posts in the other topics competition. They did use black PR. The developers UTRUST unworthy people who mislead forum members. UTRUST SCAM PROJECT.
what are u talking about? can u post a link or smtg ? that red letters realy atracted my eyes want to know more now please share if u have something Cheesy
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:44:30 AM

Im impatient to see the sale of UTRUST start, i think the fact that they decided to fix the price per Utrust at 0.065$ is really a good idea instead of different rounds. So even late people can enter at the same price during all the ico.

yes, single price- nice idea. But different with pre-sale and sale is a little big I think..
Waiting for crowdsale opening. Any news right now?
Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

Just ignore the haters!
Do not quote or reply on there comment. Every ICO has there haters and mostly they have invested in a similar ICO and that price jumped under ICO price Wink.

This project is solid and will be great when the platform is released!
Keep it up team.
Haters are needed for growth. They produce challenges and makes the other more determined and eager in succeeding. Thanks to those haters buy the way. This project is not sleeping though, you can see it everywhere in social medias. People's trust are still unshaken since they support good.

Hates gonna hate.. people will choose solid platform with Utrust you can pay your favorite currency using this platform. its a solid fundamentals that we have. more power to our developers!
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:40 AM

Yep, there will be probably some dumping of bounties and then price will be cheaper but bear in mind that it still can be higher than ICO price

I noticed that it is always the trend. ICO comes with bonuses, ICO done and token enrolled in exchanges, and then many investors and bounty hunters dump their coins while the price is still at ICO level or a bit lower. The price almost always drops by this time. These people seem not to mind road maps.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:05:56 AM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?

do you known when utrust can get list on a exchange. Cheesy after presale or maybe later?

This is the kind of project that I do not advise my enemy to get rid of tokens, Utrust is great, and their tokens will grow rapidly, low eviction campaigns, solid design and self-sufficient utility, and still limited in a few assets. Wise to invest in it
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

Yep, there will be probably some dumping of bounties and then price will be cheaper but bear in mind that it still can be higher than ICO price

I noticed that it is always the trend. ICO comes with bonuses, ICO done and token enrolled in exchanges, and then many investors and bounty hunters dump their coins while the price is still at ICO level or a bit lower. The price almost always drops by this time. These people seem not to mind road maps.
They are quick flippers and weak hands who just want 10 proc profit and starts panicking if price wont jump x 10 in the first day creating domino effect of other weaklings Cheesy
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:56:23 AM

Not all ICO dumping after crowdsale. Only shit ICO. Good ICO pumping or take price until next step in roadmap. Look at Popolous for example. When all market dumping, Popolous made 30x
So good coins are valuable in any time
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:25:06 AM

what are u talking about? can u post a link or smtg ? that red letters realy atracted my eyes want to know more now please share if u have something Cheesy

I agree, can you provide proof of your accusations? I think UTRUST is a great project and haters are always going to hate especially if the ICO is going to be successful.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

Do you have any proof regarding this matter? If there is why you're not posting this in here? If you have something that is needed to raise in this ann you should have something to support your argument.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:12 AM

I agree, can you provide proof of your accusations? I think UTRUST is a great project and haters are always going to hate especially if the ICO is going to be successful.

I actually don't know where this person is coming from. There seems to be too much accusation thrown and heavy allegations as to how UTRUST project will end up in the months to come. Why not raise valid points properly and courteously so that the devs will respond the same way and perhaps lift a finger or two to improve the project according to your observations.
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

Exactly, so if you invest now its really sure that you will get good profit once its entered the exchange. Invest now and gain profit later.
This is the best time to invest while the campaign is still going on, after the campaign you will say to your self that you did the right decisions.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:10:41 AM

Do you have any proof regarding this matter? If there is why you're not posting this in here? If you have something that is needed to raise in this ann you should have something to support your argument.

I actually don't know where this person is coming from. There seems to be too much accusation thrown and heavy allegations as to how UTRUST project will end up in the months to come. Why not raise valid points properly and courteously so that the devs will respond the same way and perhaps lift a finger or two to improve the project according to your observations.
Just ignore him sir, he came only to spread the FUD, not to warn, its different.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

i think he is tight of his life. soon he will get red negative. i think this kind of person always pushing down  big and good projects.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:15:14 AM

There's nothing like a copied idea. In the end, it's all about who does it better.
It's like saying uber copied lyft or vice-versa. Other ecom sites copied amazon and so on.

Competition is what keeps the market alive. The idea may not be unique but the ethics you want to follow on the project what keeps the people get into. Personally, I feel UTrust has a great future and definitely one of the ICO's am supporting.

That's what I am trying to convey to people crying like it's same as Monetha or so on.
Well, those are also human like us so, they should die because they copied our race. wtf
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

There are several online platforms that give businesses the great opportunity to engage potential clients. People are fond of online shopping and this online payment transactions play a vital role. It's a vital part of the every business on how to make a purchase of payments.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: