Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

What exactly will tokens be used for on the utrust platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:02:58 AM

Alright! It's about time a company came out and just said: " hey Paypal, You're doing it wrong!" I've been saying it for years I just never backed my Paypal frustration with action. Unless you include 20+ hours on the phone with their "customer disservice" line. So UTRUST had me at no chargebacks. But of course, I will have to dig a bit deeper. Because a catchy line isn't enough to totally win me over. But it is enough to get me to download the whitepaper.

I hear you! While many users never have issues with PayPal, if you happen to actually need support, you're in for a fun ride!

Imagine them as the very same thing as PayPal balance, with the difference of UTRUST tokens deflating instead of inflating like fiat.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:19:38 AM

“Great website!
I love the overall layout and how user-friendly it is. The overall design is nice and pleasing to the eye, and consistent with your brand. The menu is very accessible and makes it easy to access your site sections. I found the intro video helpful in giving me an overview of what you do.

Exactly that´s the point and for me the reason there should not be a big worry because of other concepts like this.
Let´s be honest, they made a better job with there user-friendly website and co than 95% of the others does.
And that´s something most guys forget.
Most of them wonder how it works and so on, but go back to the basics and there they made extreme good work.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

They have no detailed explanations for how they do their platform. They can only try, but in the next 2-3 years they will not succeed. They will collect money from you, but can't guarantee anything. They should move the date of the ICO for 2-3 years.

why you thinking negative, do you remember about bitcoin and what is token price only 6.5 cent. if we buy mobile 100$ to 1000$ if that broke or stole then we can't do anything. but with this project if everyone spend 100 or more $ then we have hope for future and we can sell anytime also. u will see after launch this project how become revolution in market. i am so investors i invested here. but i am not thinking like you. you mean burger seller will earn too much money then don't buy burger. don't buy car because car company earn money. don't buy anything because owner will earn money... each ICOs have 1 and 2 years time. everyone know.

Thank you for explanation.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

Alright! It's about time a company came out and just said: " hey Paypal, You're doing it wrong!" I've been saying it for years I just never backed my Paypal frustration with action. Unless you include 20+ hours on the phone with their "customer disservice" line. So UTRUST had me at no chargebacks. But of course, I will have to dig a bit deeper. Because a catchy line isn't enough to totally win me over. But it is enough to get me to download the whitepaper.

I hear you! While many users never have issues with PayPal, if you happen to actually need support, you're in for a fun ride!

Imagine them as the very same thing as PayPal balance, with the difference of UTRUST tokens deflating instead of inflating like fiat.

Actually, Paypal is great unless you don't have any problems with it.

If you have a problem with it, it is impossible to get solved.

I hope utrust get a big market share and we can get rid of Paypal's monopoly.

cxrealdcx

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:45:16 AM

They have no detailed explanations for how they do their platform. They can only try, but in the next 2-3 years they will not succeed. They will collect money from you, but can't guarantee anything. They should move the date of the ICO for 2-3 years.

why you thinking negative, do you remember about bitcoin and what is token price only 6.5 cent. if we buy mobile 100$ to 1000$ if that broke or stole then we can't do anything. but with this project if everyone spend 100 or more $ then we have hope for future and we can sell anytime also. u will see after launch this project how become revolution in market. i am so investors i invested here. but i am not thinking like you. you mean burger seller will earn too much money then don't buy burger. don't buy car because car company earn money. don't buy anything because owner will earn money... each ICOs have 1 and 2 years time. everyone know.

Thank you for explanation.

That´s the point. And to be honest there are much more high risk concepts out there.
No risk, no reward and with UTRUST you have a balanced scale for shure.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:51:06 AM

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
UTRUST is a great concept and the gentlemen running the company are accessible, the developers are highly skilled and they are proposing a very SIMPLE product. 
This project is GOING TO SUCCEED because they have all the right elements.
For example the UTRUST team is tactful unlike the bright red warning guy. ^ That...  that's just uncalled for, all that red font looks desperate and frankly it's frowned upon to throw around scam accusations without proper format. That is Thread Hijacking at a most inflammatory level.
I personally have spent many hours learning about their project, and not only is UTRUST viable, it's almost guaranteed a success because it solves a problem we, as crypto Users face every day.  Simple exchanges in users choice of crypto or fiat. It's NEEDED.  It doesn't require an exhaustive amount of technical resources, and there is the long awaited built in payment protection mechanism which has been a major missing element for crypto -fiat vendors and shoppers.  It's so simple, and so brilliant in the business aspect. Success is not a maybe.

I think anyone with any doubts should contact the guys and girls who run the company with questions.
 They actually answer!
⭐️Every big star has a few haters.⭐️ 

Keep up the good, hard work UTRUST TEAM.  They will learn, and wise investors will flock to you.

✨Lorilikes
   Core Group

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

Before proven do not be too quick spread rumors that will make all the effort into chaos.

The guy probably has money in monetha, so a competitor like utrust is bad for his investment, but at the end, it's bad for the industry to just have 1 option, Fudders are not welcome, but they can't harm this project either, we know what utrust is doing, so no problems there, when one user just say that they want to warn people from investing in a project, they just one two thinks, or dump the token if it's on exchanges, or make sure the project does not succeed because they ave investment there, so they are just selfish people that don't care if we are actually scammed as long as they get something out of it.

Competition is always welcome for as long as it is a healthy one. When there is only a single project operating in this particular area, the tendency will always be that there is monopoly which is not really a good thing. I want competition because it makes the market vibrant and the projects trying to innovate as much new ideas as possible to make theirs the best among existing others. That is not bad at all, right? There will be constant developments as a result. UTRUST is a welcome development in the world of online payment.
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

That´s the point. And to be honest there are much more high risk concepts out there.

From a personal perspective, I know that any ICO has risks. I invested into UTRUST after reading the Whitepaper and before I became part of their team, so I truly believe we got something here. Yes, of course there are risks involved. And yes, it is going to be a lot of work. But the team powering UTRUST is Subvisual with 15 engineers. This was good enough for me!

I also like how much attention UTRUST pays to their community. I alone spend 1.5 - 2 hours every day on BitcoinTalk to answer as many questions as possible. We are also on Slack, Discord, Telegram and WeChat and really want to stay in touch with everybody.

I actually posted in the Monetha thread earlier to clarify some things and the users there are very reasonable. It's just a selected few that hurt the entire community by spreading toxic messages.

We can be truly grateful that the majority of users everywhere is trying to share information and support each other.

Let's do this everybody! 🚀 💯
Lorilikes

Activity: 672

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:58:45 AM

Before proven do not be too quick spread rumors that will make all the effort into chaos.

The guy probably has money in monetha, so a competitor like utrust is bad for his investment, but at the end, it's bad for the industry to just have 1 option, Fudders are not welcome, but they can't harm this project either, we know what utrust is doing, so no problems there, when one user just say that they want to warn people from investing in a project, they just one two thinks, or dump the token if it's on exchanges, or make sure the project does not succeed because they ave investment there, so they are just selfish people that don't care if we are actually scammed as long as they get something out of it.

Competition is always welcome for as long as it is a healthy one. When there is only a single project operating in this particular area, the tendency will always be that there is monopoly which is not really a good thing. I want competition because it makes the market vibrant and the projects trying to innovate as much new ideas as possible to make theirs the best among existing others. That is not bad at all, right? There will be constant developments as a result. UTRUST is a welcome development in the world of online payment.

That is a commendable reply. ⭐️⭐️⭐️  That's the way to be ahead of the curve in business right there. Awesome.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
investigator2017

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:04:50 AM

UTRUST !! GOOD FOR THE FUTURE~~!!
i think lots of payment method development companies should show up in shot future.
Because they are competing each other, and winners takes all, i think.. Like Paypal....

So, cryptoworld needs you!!

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

From a personal perspective, I know that any ICO has risks. I invested into UTRUST after reading the Whitepaper and before I became part of their team, so I truly believe we got something here. Yes, of course there are risks involved. And yes, it is going to be a lot of work. But the team powering UTRUST is Subvisual with 15 engineers. This was good enough for me!

I also like how much attention UTRUST pays to their community. I alone spend 1.5 - 2 hours every day on BitcoinTalk to answer as many questions as possible. We are also on Slack, Discord, Telegram and WeChat and really want to stay in touch with everybody.

I actually posted in the Monetha thread earlier to clarify some things and the users there are very reasonable. It's just a selected few that hurt the entire community by spreading toxic messages.

We can be truly grateful that the majority of users everywhere is trying to share information and support each other.

Let's do this everybody! 🚀 💯
Their is always someone that will spread confusion, not just because he supported a certain project but maybe he did not understand what the project is all about.
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:07:09 AM

That is a commendable reply. ⭐️⭐️⭐️  That's the way to be ahead of the curve in business right there. Awesome.

I'm inclined to agree with the awesomeness of that answer. I could not have said it better myself. Without competition, skill sets brine stagnant. Same goes for business. Let's challenge eachother to be the best. This is why business men today still read the Book of Five Rings.  You win learn these concepts and others like it in this book.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:08:37 AM

Any platform that is trying to bridge the gab between Fiat and crypto users should be very welcome in the crypto space. We are all hoping/praying for mass
adoption by the "real" world. Lets hope utrust can be a big part of doing this, it will be good for all of us crypto users
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:05 AM

I see they have raised $3,500,000 during pre-ICO, what was the pre-ICO price? and as they plan to sell 700,000,000 at $0.065, what will happen to unsold tokens, will they distribute it among participants, burn it, or freeze it for certain period of time?
Kakumei (OP)

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

Any platform that is trying to bridge the gab between Fiat and crypto users should be very welcome in the crypto space. We are all hoping/praying for mass
adoption by the "real" world. Lets hope utrust can be a big part of doing this, it will be good for all of us crypto users

Thank you!

I see they have raised $3,500,000 during pre-ICO, what was the pre-ICO price? and as they plan to sell 700,000,000 at $0.065, what will happen to unsold tokens, will they distribute it among participants, burn it, or freeze it for certain period of time?

Yes, we raised $3.5m during our pre-ICO at a price of $0.03 (50 million tokens).

• The public ICO will sell tokens at $0.052 (Early Supporter Reward) and $0.065 (normal price).
  • Unsold tokens will be burnt forever, effectively decreasing the total supply!
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

Do you mean the UTRUST token? This UTRUST token is also accepted as payment when you use their online payment system.
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:39:50 AM

please explain to me if you can, what is the effect to the investor if dev burn, freeze or disrtibute the remaining tokens.

which is the bad action and good action.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

please explain to me if you can, what is the effect to the investor if dev burn, freeze or disrtibute the remaining tokens.

which is the bad action and good action.

Lesser supply and huge demand always benefit early investors.
eneyardi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

If I want to buy/sell anything using fiat money, will it be possible? On which terms it will be converted and what is the convertion rate? how it will be counted
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: