Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

Is the signature campiangn still running? I am not sure when it will end. Can anyone tell me a end date?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

Is the signature campiangn still running? I am not sure when it will end. Can anyone tell me a end date?

There is a special thread to all bounty related questions. You should ask there. But because the ICO haven't even started I think the signature campaign is still running till the ICO is over.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

Despite all the recent fud, it would be ideal if UTrust manages to have a prototype before or during the ICO in October.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:42:30 PM

Do you plan to use Raiden Network when it will be out? And do you think that Raiden Network will match paypal transactions speed? This is important imho

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:45:30 PM

In my opinion, the number of bounty participants is too high, but on the other hand, more advertising - more profit, which means investors will be satisfied ..
I think maybe would be better complicate bounty - for example, to supplement the condition that each participant would make a weekly report from the work done - then 80% would be eliminated. anyway UTRUST have great team, and they know how be better
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:55:48 PM

I found this on medium: "After careful consideration, we will no longer offer 7 rounds with different pricing levels. Instead, we will only offer 1 investment round at a fixed price of $0.065 per UTRUST token." So there are no early bird discounts? would be nice to have some incentive for early supporters.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

I found this on medium: "After careful consideration, we will no longer offer 7 rounds with different pricing levels. Instead, we will only offer 1 investment round at a fixed price of $0.065 per UTRUST token." So there are no early bird discounts? would be nice to have some incentive for early supporters.

Right, they changed ICO terms. There was a pre-ICO end of August with 0.03$ per token, but obviously you missed that like many others of us.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

Despite all the recent fud, it would be ideal if UTrust manages to have a prototype before or during the ICO in October.
I think they would still need some time to make at least a prototype and funds of course. Maybe the dev is already planning for it but they are lacking of team at the moments imho.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:30:43 PM

I think they would still need some time to make at least a prototype and funds of course. Maybe the dev is already planning for it but they are lacking of team at the moments imho.

I would also like to see a prototype/demo/alpha. For a lot of investors, this is a sign that the team and project is serious, development is underway and that it's not just a good idea.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:43:20 PM

I would also like to see a prototype/demo/alpha. For a lot of investors, this is a sign that the team and project is serious, development is underway and that it's not just a good idea.

In this day and age , when most ICO's provide a working product, Utrust has give us something, to see the potential of the platform.

Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

In this day and age , when most ICO's provide a working product, Utrust has give us something, to see the potential of the platform.

Yes, true! And with numerous engineers in their team they should be able to offer potential investors a kind of demo/prototype.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Buying online now is a trend. Using crypto currency through Utrust it is fast reliable, secure , low transaction fees and giving us low risk of credit card fraud. So we can rest assured that we wont be scammed until the delivery of what we buy because utrust has buyer protection program and once the item are delivered the payment can only be sent to the merchant. In utrust any low value cryptocurrency or token is immediately converted into fiat so it can protect its value in market volatility then Utrust will act as a mediator holding the currency before sending it to the merchant. So the sellers wont be afraid selling their product in crypto.
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:15:36 PM

what i really like is the fluctuation protection for sellers. getting krypto and change it into fiat to save the value for the time you get it.

time to read the whitepaper Smiley

UTRUST’s main strength is its consumer protection program. A centralized escrow system is employed to ensure that the funds are kept safe until the buyer receives his item or service. Once the transaction is complete, the funds will be sent. In case of a dispute, the Utrsut dispute resolution team will take action.
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:21:16 PM

Rather than gleefully defend UTRUST, All i can advice is you do your due research before considering any investment. If it makes sense, then proceed. if not invest somewhere else. You should never invest on an ICO cos you read that it was a great project from some BTC talk profile. Most ppl have ulterior motives, so do yourself a favor and do your research.

This is the right answer right here!

DYOR (Do Your Own Research) on every project you consider investing in.

Do not believe statements blindly, neither positive nor negative.

Of course, I as the Community Manager believe we will be a strong success, but everybody should decide this for themselves and there are guarantees anywhere. Not here, not at Monetha.

You correctly write everything. On the other hand, you have written in white paper that you are guaranteed to protect the parties from unfair transactions. To do this, act as a guarantor, and the funds pass through you. But this reduces the speed of payments. Over time, the rating of counterparties increases and the speed of payments increases. But where is the guarantee that the fraudster first earns a reputation, then to take advantage of this? Scammers can prepare for this for years. And I know such cases. Three years earn themselves an excellent reputation, and then in one day commit fraud for a huge amount. What can you oppose to this option?

I will have to refer this to the technical team but am not sure there is anything we could do to prevent this. Of course, there will be KYC and AML for merchants so if they are still trying to scam after years, you could probably come after them legally.

Dev. Do you have any news about the official crowsale release date because in my country they are very keen to invest in this ICO. I hope you will update soon because a lot of people in my country are interested in your project.

As other have already correctly mentioned, the ICO date will be announced in first week of October.

Yes, true! And with numerous engineers in their team they should be able to offer potential investors a kind of demo/prototype.

You never know 😉 ✌🏻

Do you plan to use Raiden Network when it will be out? And do you think that Raiden Network will match paypal transactions speed? This is important imho

This I will have to refer to the technical team as well. Already asked them and will get back to you once I hear back.

Update
I already heard back, the official statement is:
Blockchain technology is always evolving and the beauty of UTRUST's platform is that it can adapt and accept different blockchain transaction. Raiden might be one to consider in the future.

- Kakumei
Official Community Manager
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:24:21 PM

Buying online now is a trend. Using crypto currency through Utrust it is fast reliable, secure , low transaction fees and giving us low risk of credit card fraud. So we can rest assured that we wont be scammed until the delivery of what we buy because utrust has buyer protection program and once the item are delivered the payment can only be sent to the merchant. In utrust any low value cryptocurrency or token is immediately converted into fiat so it can protect its value in market volatility then Utrust will act as a mediator holding the currency before sending it to the merchant. So the sellers wont be afraid selling their product in crypto.
It's more useful when seller sell products for fiat and you can buy with cryptos, that's the beauty of a system like this. Not every seller will sell for crypto I think but maybe eventually will happen what you said

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:25:55 PM

what i really like is the fluctuation protection for sellers. getting krypto and change it into fiat to save the value for the time you get it.

UTRUST’s main strength is its consumer protection program. A centralized escrow system is employed to ensure that the funds are kept safe until the buyer receives his item or service. Once the transaction is complete, the funds will be sent. In case of a dispute, the Utrsut dispute resolution team will take action.
as the whitepaper said the transaction will be complete as a payment u trust will be on the middle to ensure the safeness of the buyer and the seller at once but not the item itself! amazon and other platform will still provide those security for the seller!
According to my understanding UTRUST will provide the security also. They will function as a payment middlemen. So I don't really understand why you say the selling platform needs to provide the security.
Heimer

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:29:24 PM

as the whitepaper said the transaction will be complete as a payment u trust will be on the middle to ensure the safeness of the buyer and the seller at once but not the item itself! amazon and other platform will still provide those security for the seller!
I hope that one day Amazon, Ebay and other major online shops will start accepting Utrust! Thanks to that investors will have nice profits from participating in ICO  Wink
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:37:47 PM

According to the UTRUST whitepaper 12% of the funds will be allocated to legal and regulation. Does that include global banking licenses?

When we take a look at PayPal, their status differs per region. In Europe PayPal is legally regulated as a bank, in the US it is a money transmitter. This subject is not trivial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal#Regulation
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

I hope that one day Amazon, Ebay and other major online shops will start accepting Utrust! Thanks to that investors will have nice profits from participating in ICO  Wink
In the future, this is possible if the project will prove its platform and the capitalization of the project will grow to $ 1 billion.
I believe in the project.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

According to my understanding UTRUST will provide the security also. They will function as a payment middlemen. So I don't really understand why you say the selling platform needs to provide the security.

Exactly this. I'm pretty sure that its UTRUST that provides the protection of the transaction. I thought that was one of the big features of their platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: