Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:42:24 PM

What kind of protection do they offer? Not so like banks that can return, for example stolen money from a card. There is a dispute with the seller, if this does not work, then a third party is involved as an arbitrator. But such protection works only if the seller is interested in long-term work and is not a fraud. If it is a fraud, then the arbitration mechanism does not work.

This is very well explained in our Whitepaper.

Well, what can I say ... I've read it, it's a usual freeze of funds. Here is the same situation as on the same Ali, now the buyer can be a fraud. He will receive the goods, but will require a refund, and will receive them. A huge number of such cases. This is a whole fraudulent business. In general, you will have to constantly participate in these disputes as an arbitrator.

the role of the project is to secure the payment from seller to buyr and buyer to seller that is the security they want to spread .. no scam no fraud money will be on then other party and hope that the other will get to the  opposite corner too !!

I believe that before you invest in ICO, you need to understand all the nuances of this system. And provide for all possible scenarios of events. I know many payment aggregators and payment systems. And here it is supposed to use approximately the same methods. And it means that the same difficulties will arise. Therefore, I ask such questions. And this is already a matter for developers to answer them, or not to answer at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

Yes, Monhetha has a working product and has already a partnership with some online shop. UTRUST will have a working product 2-3 years. UTRUST like deliberate deception.
 They copied the idea to get the money for himself.

Why would it take 2-3 years though? That seems excessive for such a simple widget as Monetha's MVP, especially with the number of engineers in Utrust. When was Monetha founded?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

Hunters bounty fool you. UTRUST developers copied the idea from Monetha and 3 weeks later after the Monetha has announced its ICO. They offer you to sponsor the attempt development of the platform, but no guarantees can not give. They will be more than a year to do that kind of work, and in that time the price of the token will approach zero. Who needs it?
Even if the idea of the project is similar to the Monetna, it will only benefit future customers. Competition is always good for the consumer. And not the fact that the price of the token will approach zero..

just like google is not the first search engine in the world. but google better. that's important

Yeah, this is a valid point. Without competition, there would be only products that sucked big time. With competition comes the need for development, let the best one win the race.

Actually, utrust started almost at the same time as monetha, they didn't copy each other, they both copied Paypal and Pajeer, and others online wallets, they both work in the blockchain, so the more options the better, the public will choose which one is the best, or which one meets their needs the most, I will have both accounts for example, as well that I have ethereum accounts, bitcoin accounts, and NEM accounts, so trying to FUD is pointless at this point XD.
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

What promises UTRUST is deception, which the developers are not going to implement!

Please elaborate it the final ICO will be in less than a month and so many people believes that Utrust is a sure success and profit for every investors, if you have something to tell to us please do it now so we will be careful for this
Hunters bounty fool you. UTRUST developers copied the idea from Monetha and 3 weeks later after the Monetha has announced its ICO. They offer you to sponsor the attempt development of the platform, but no guarantees can not give. They will be more than a year to do that kind of work, and in that time the price of the token will approach zero. Who needs it?
0.065 value of the tokes now right ? and this is really like monetha but that is good right a new competitor ? this will balance the market and having a healthy competition is good in any business..
UTRUST is very similar to cheating. They will collect money from you, but can't guarantee anything. Developers UTRUST need to move their ICO to 2-3 years when something is ready.

Why do you say that? They could be collecting money to hire more staff for their company. You're telling me no startups raise money from investors before their product/platform is created?

looks like YURY1 know alot of this project he seems to have some thoughts with evidence, if there's something kindly tell it all and if you have evidence show as we are here to listen. but if you dont have please stop it coz were here to support utruust and wait for the 3rd ICO
The developers UTRUST is not has a prototype of the platform. Why do they spend ICO so early? They only promise to try to develop it.  If you have trading experience in the market, then you know that if there is no finished product the tokens UTRUST will not buy  and the price will fall to zero. I want to warn investors that they not have lost their money.

You are diehard upporter of monetha. Can you please explain to us what is happening  to monetha.

Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a “Voucher Smart Contract” in a for of MTH for Monetha token holders for an ability to use that in the Monetha’s ecosystem and other 1% will go to the company as revenues. (Coinbase also enables merchant to receive payments with a working API, they charge 0 fees to use their services)

On top of that only 50% of the tokens issued in the ico go to investors, this also means if Monetha were to sell all of their tokens, they would still pocket 66% of all future revenues. At this current model, investors are really only getting 16.5% (33% x 50%) of the revenues generated from Monetha. This is not even considering the massive competition they have in this space from Omise, Tenx and Metal. There is really no point in having an ICO if the project is this centralised and unfair, this project sounds more like a cash grab. Also removing any criticism of their ICO on their reddit? What kind of 'decentralised' project would silence critics?

You took the words out of my moth. I was about to say this half of monetha tokens own by the tam so the 50% of the token holders revenue will be taken by the team if they ever make the platform. Where is the 90% if utrust tokens are Owen by the public.
a fortune teller or a monetha die hard ? dont plat those bombs here, at first i thought you are telling us waht you saw and you have some proof but not its a poop already coz you really sounds like hating the project for the love with monetha? are you a paid poster ?

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:09:55 PM

Their is so much interest in the project that it might be good to invest, what kind of token/coin or currency will the platform support a real time USD conversion is also a must in the project.
I think they should support the 5 biggest currencies in terms of trading volume.

What currencies you mean? its official information or your mind only?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.

thanks for the concise review man. sure sounds better than Monetha. a lot of people need this sort of breakdown.

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

Dear community!

It's Kakumei again, the official Community Support / Manager.

I am so very happy to see all the requests and community members helping each other. We truly have some very dedicated supporters for which we are very grateful! Thank you very much everybody!

Now, off to your questions...

Let me first start wrap up all the discussion regarding PayPal.

We are absolutely trying to become the PayPal of cryptocurrencies. PayPal has very high fees (2.9% + $0.30 mostly), not to mention absolutely terrible foreign currency conversion rates. They literally make money every step of the way simply because they can. We aim to bring a solution into the market that can solve this problem, at least for cryptocurrencies.

and can people withdraw fiat from platform direct?
they say you can accept multiple crypto currencies at once and all payments received will be converted to fiat currency ... so they have their way
they will exchange any tokens and replace by Utrust token for their platform and withdraw it anytime if you want.. best deal to have!

i think there will be one time verification required for fiat. but i need to know about that. if they have then that is easily can process.

I kinda missed something in the Whitepaper. Is UTRUST going to roll out everywhere at the same time or will they start in some region first?

how many services utrust will be provide? is there bank withdrew or ATM card for worldwide will provide? any restricted country?

Both of those questions heavily depend on the regulations of the country we will be regulated in. For fiat conversion we will definitely require some kind of verification (KYC/AML) just like every other exchange. If we require these for simple payments I cannot confirm yet, but I assume that we do not.

Bank cards are not on the roadmap for now, but who knows in the future!

Can we use utrust as a wallet like load now and use later?

Absolutely!

they say you can accept multiple crypto currencies at once and all payments received will be converted to fiat currency ... so they have their way
they will exchange any tokens and replace by Utrust token for their platform and withdraw it anytime if you want.. best deal to have!
So this means its centralize exchange focusing only to their token and exchanging to fiat, or will it be like shapeshift where you can interchange different kind of coin/token?

every payment service in existence offers that, surely uTrust will offer the same.

When we reviewed their white paper based on their comparison between uTrust, paypal and bitpay
The uTrust is more superior and better when it comes to all aspects of services they offered that paypal and bitpay cant offer to their clients.

Yeah Im impressed too when I read Utrust white paper. Faster payment approval , lower fees plus you can pay whatever crypto you have, and if you are the Buyer you will be guaranteed to be safe because of their customer payment protection.

I think utrust will be the next pay pal or at lest pay pal of cryptos

Not just that... They said that u can exhange any crypto for their token and withdraw or change it to usd or bitcoin? If thats the case an instant trading market too. Right?

You can absolutely use UTRUST for trading, but the fee will be a little higher (1% vs 0.25% on Bittrex for example).

I'm really keen to see how the api will work. I have several possible scenarios where this product can be implemented.

So are we, very much! As a developer myself, I really like the Stripe SDK and documentation.

How I wish this project will be widely adopted across the world reaching my place, and then some banking establishments will also find a way to go into partnership with them, so that I can easily transfer fiat money from their partner banks directly to my UTRUST account.  Wink

Only time will tell, but we certainly aim high!

I am so much intrested in this project but I am really worried that this will be sold in few minutes. I forgot to register for bonus so the chance of making good profit is less. Wish I knew about this earlier.

With over 10 new pages on BitcoinTalk every day now, people are clearly noticing! I am still confident that if you get in right away you still have a very good chance. 700 million tokens is a lot!

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.

Pre-ICO's are usually for big investors.
Small investors like me usually have to wait until the crowdsale.

Some projects are very succesfull without doing a pre-ico. I sometime doesnt see why you need to do a pre-ico.
Some ICO's raise a lot during the Pre-ICO and almost nothing during the ICO :s

Our pre-ICO was actually mainly for smaller investors. The previous round (private investors) was for bigger funding.

Don't know what you asking, UTrust has their own ERC-20 token, this means that you can store theme in any ETH address of which you own your private key
Can you send from exchange or only MyEtherWallet?

you can use MyEtherWallet create a new address which you can have  private key,dont use market address because you dont have private key

This is correct! You can use any wallet you would like to participate in our ICO (BTC or ETH). Once available, you can withdraw your funds to any Ethereum wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens (such as MyEtherWallet).

I regret that i made a investment with small amount of money in Pre-ico. i wish could buy more tokens.

There is still time! If you participated in our pre-ICO you can buy an additional $10,000 for only $0.052 through our Early Supporter Reward.

Pre-sale investors received tokens already? We will receive tokens just after investing on crowdsale or we ll must waiting?

Nobody received their tokens yet. All of them will become available 3 days after our ICO ended.

How will UTrust deal with the market volatility? I have some questions, UTRUST tokens will get destroyed in a process, does it mean that I will own less of my UTRUST tokens over time?

This is actually very well described in our Whitepaper.

• We convert funds immediately to fiat to protect the fiat value.
  • Your stored tokens will never decrease on their own. We will only buy new tokens at market price to burn.

Is there already an announcement from the team if they are in contact with some online shops to implement the UTrust payment option or is still too early to ask this?

While we do have a very strong marketing strategy to incentivize merchants, we cannot announce any partners at this point.

I want to ask some questions regarding the difference of having their own wallets, I mean they will be having their own wallet for Utrust? Is there any advantage if they have? Because for me it seems that having one would also be good to hear and it attracts more investors because of its unique features and they have their own platform rather than using smart contract, but i guess it wont be beneficial anyways.

You can also use UTRUST as a secure wallet for all kinds of things if you mean that.

how many services utrust will be provide? is there bank withdrew or ATM card for worldwide will provide? any restricted country?

A card is something I look forward, too. That would make the entire project really cool and UTRUST users too. As for the country, I can only wish it would cover as much as possible countries beyond Europe and the American region. Will watch the development of this project closely.

Card? You mean credit card like in centra, monaco? but they ll dont have cards as i know. Its service for business customers.

UTRUST is actually not only for merchants, but is also aimed at making peer-to-peer transfers easier. You can easily send money to a friend for instance, just like with PayPal. Cards are not on the agenda for now.

What about payment, will it work with mainstream ecom sites like Amazon etc?

This is up for Amazon to decide.

I dont think you need to think anymore, you have seen the pre-sale success and we all know people are going to jump in as soon as the platform releases. I have always supported those projects which have serious solutions for real-life problems.

Thank you, ubercool!

has the exact date for ICO decided? It says the ICO starts somewhere in October, it is approaching now, and the advertisement seems effective. many people know about UTRUST

We will announce it within the first week of October!

Can I use it in any type Of mobile?

We are planning Android and iOS for now.

What promises UTRUST is deception, which the developers are not going to implement!

When looking at his post history he seems to be an avid supporter of Monetha, so he might be just fudding here.

You are diehard upporter of monetha. Can you please explain to us what is happening  to monetha.

All I can say about Yury1 is that this user has been around since we started the thread. Everybody that thinks he is not on a personal agenda against UTRUST should simply check his post history. Very loud supporter of Monetha, and while I understand that he has a point (no MVP), calling us "deceiving" or claiming our product will take "2-3 years to build" is nothing more than FUD. We'll take it as a compliment!

Actually, utrust started almost at the same time as monetha, they didn't copy each other, they both copied Paypal and Pajeer, and others online wallets, they both work in the blockchain, so the more options the better, the public will choose which one is the best, or which one meets their needs the most, I will have both accounts for example, as well that I have ethereum accounts, bitcoin accounts, and NEM accounts, so trying to FUD is pointless at this point XD.

While I endorse no message of other users, I certainly cannot disagree with that! Smiley Thanks, Voltaje!

So you have a crystal ball mate! Can you tell me also prizes for REAL, Magos, Kickico, Oxy, Eventchain and VibeHub (well yes, I invested some in those) ?

Hah, I'll take some of them too please! 🚀

As always, I hope that I answered all of your questions tonight. I will be back tomorrow!

I apologize in advance should I have missed any questions.

Have a nice week everybody!

Kakumei
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

Eric Duprat was the General Manager of Mobile at PayPal where he played an instrumental role in establishing PayPal as a player in mobile payments. Eric Duprat one of the team members Monetha and send tweets about Monetha. And developers UTRUST nobody knows.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

Even if the idea of the project is similar to the Monetna, it will only benefit future customers. Competition is always good for the consumer. And not the fact that the price of the token will approach zero..

just like google is not the first search engine in the world. but google better. that's important

Yeah, this is a valid point. Without competition, there would be only products that sucked big time. With competition comes the need for development, let the best one win the race.

Competition is always good thing for investors and users. It forces companies to do their best and make as much profits as possible with lower prices  Cheesy
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

It's ridiculous to read this. It's just stupid advertising. And in fact, UTRUST sells impossible promises (a dream). If you invest your money in UTRUST you will lose them.

Can you explain your position about this project?

Maybe people must know your vision!

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:35:24 PM

Dear community!

It's Kakumei again, the official Community Support / Manager.

I am so very happy to see all the requests and community members helping each other. We truly have some very dedicated supporters for which we are very grateful! Thank you very much everybody!

Now, off to your questions...

Let me first start wrap up all the discussion regarding PayPal.

We are absolutely trying to become the PayPal of cryptocurrencies. PayPal has very high fees (2.9% + $0.30 mostly), not to mention absolutely terrible foreign currency conversion rates. They literally make money every step of the way simply because they can. We aim to bring a solution into the market that can solve this problem, at least for cryptocurrencies.

i think there will be one time verification required for fiat. but i need to know about that. if they have then that is easily can process.

I kinda missed something in the Whitepaper. Is UTRUST going to roll out everywhere at the same time or will they start in some region first?

Both of those questions heavily depend on the regulations of the country we will be regulated in. For fiat conversion we will definitely require some kind of verification (KYC/AML) just like every other exchange. If we require these for simple payments I cannot confirm yet, but I assume that we do not.

Bank cards are not on the roadmap for now, but who knows in the future!

Absolutely!

So this means its centralize exchange focusing only to their token and exchanging to fiat, or will it be like shapeshift where you can interchange different kind of coin/token?

every payment service in existence offers that, surely uTrust will offer the same.

When we reviewed their white paper based on their comparison between uTrust, paypal and bitpay
The uTrust is more superior and better when it comes to all aspects of services they offered that paypal and bitpay cant offer to their clients.

Yeah Im impressed too when I read Utrust white paper. Faster payment approval , lower fees plus you can pay whatever crypto you have, and if you are the Buyer you will be guaranteed to be safe because of their customer payment protection.

I think utrust will be the next pay pal or at lest pay pal of cryptos

Not just that... They said that u can exhange any crypto for their token and withdraw or change it to usd or bitcoin? If thats the case an instant trading market too. Right?

You can absolutely use UTRUST for trading, but the fee will be a little higher (1% vs 0.25% on Bittrex for example).

I'm really keen to see how the api will work. I have several possible scenarios where this product can be implemented.

So are we, very much! As a developer myself, I really like the Stripe SDK and documentation.

How I wish this project will be widely adopted across the world reaching my place, and then some banking establishments will also find a way to go into partnership with them, so that I can easily transfer fiat money from their partner banks directly to my UTRUST account.  Wink

Only time will tell, but we certainly aim high!

I am so much intrested in this project but I am really worried that this will be sold in few minutes. I forgot to register for bonus so the chance of making good profit is less. Wish I knew about this earlier.

With over 10 new pages on BitcoinTalk every day now, people are clearly noticing! I am still confident that if you get in right away you still have a very good chance. 700 million tokens is a lot!

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.

Pre-ICO's are usually for big investors.
Small investors like me usually have to wait until the crowdsale.

Some projects are very succesfull without doing a pre-ico. I sometime doesnt see why you need to do a pre-ico.
Some ICO's raise a lot during the Pre-ICO and almost nothing during the ICO :s

Our pre-ICO was actually mainly for smaller investors. The previous round (private investors) was for bigger funding.

Don't know what you asking, UTrust has their own ERC-20 token, this means that you can store theme in any ETH address of which you own your private key
Can you send from exchange or only MyEtherWallet?

you can use MyEtherWallet create a new address which you can have  private key,dont use market address because you dont have private key

This is correct! You can use any wallet you would like to participate in our ICO (BTC or ETH). Once available, you can withdraw your funds to any Ethereum wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens (such as MyEtherWallet).

I regret that i made a investment with small amount of money in Pre-ico. i wish could buy more tokens.

There is still time! If you participated in our pre-ICO you can buy an additional $10,000 for only $0.052 through our Early Supporter Reward.

Pre-sale investors received tokens already? We will receive tokens just after investing on crowdsale or we ll must waiting?

Nobody received their tokens yet. All of them will become available 3 days after our ICO ended.

How will UTrust deal with the market volatility? I have some questions, UTRUST tokens will get destroyed in a process, does it mean that I will own less of my UTRUST tokens over time?

This is actually very well described in our Whitepaper.

• We convert funds immediately to fiat to protect the fiat value.
  • Your stored tokens will never decrease on their own. We will only buy new tokens at market price to burn.

Is there already an announcement from the team if they are in contact with some online shops to implement the UTrust payment option or is still too early to ask this?

While we do have a very strong marketing strategy to incentivize merchants, we cannot announce any partners at this point.

I want to ask some questions regarding the difference of having their own wallets, I mean they will be having their own wallet for Utrust? Is there any advantage if they have? Because for me it seems that having one would also be good to hear and it attracts more investors because of its unique features and they have their own platform rather than using smart contract, but i guess it wont be beneficial anyways.

You can also use UTRUST as a secure wallet for all kinds of things if you mean that.

A card is something I look forward, too. That would make the entire project really cool and UTRUST users too. As for the country, I can only wish it would cover as much as possible countries beyond Europe and the American region. Will watch the development of this project closely.

Card? You mean credit card like in centra, monaco? but they ll dont have cards as i know. Its service for business customers.

UTRUST is actually not only for merchants, but is also aimed at making peer-to-peer transfers easier. You can easily send money to a friend for instance, just like with PayPal. Cards are not on the agenda for now.

What about payment, will it work with mainstream ecom sites like Amazon etc?

This is up for Amazon to decide.

I dont think you need to think anymore, you have seen the pre-sale success and we all know people are going to jump in as soon as the platform releases. I have always supported those projects which have serious solutions for real-life problems.

Thank you, ubercool!

has the exact date for ICO decided? It says the ICO starts somewhere in October, it is approaching now, and the advertisement seems effective. many people know about UTRUST

We will announce it within the first week of October!

Can I use it in any type Of mobile?

We are planning Android and iOS for now.

When looking at his post history he seems to be an avid supporter of Monetha, so he might be just fudding here.

All I can say about Yury1 is that this user has been around since we started the thread. Everybody that thinks he is not on a personal agenda against UTRUST should simply check his post history. Very loud supporter of Monetha, and while I understand that he has a point (no MVP), calling us "deceiving" or claiming our product will take "2-3 years to build" is nothing more than FUD. We'll take it as a compliment!

While I endorse no message of other users, I certainly cannot disagree with that! Smiley Thanks, Voltaje!

So you have a crystal ball mate! Can you tell me also prizes for REAL, Magos, Kickico, Oxy, Eventchain and VibeHub (well yes, I invested some in those) ?

Hah, I'll take some of them too please! 🚀

As always, I hope that I answered all of your questions tonight. I will be back tomorrow!

I apologize in advance should I have missed any questions.

Have a nice week everybody!

Kakumei

Thanks, Kakumei, for again answering the community's questions. Nice to see such a responsive dev!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:00 PM

Monhetha has a working product and has already a partnership with some online shop. UTRUST will have a working product 2-3 years. UTRUST like deliberate deception.

Monetha have fuck**g noting than a DJ dancer and few engineering kids. If you go to their thread there is no supporter except you in the whole thread. If you are that pro monetha wod you pay me my money back that I have invested in monetha. I have about 24000 ico coins. If you believe that monetha is going to moon buy all my coins in the ICO price then I will believe you have some guts. IF not you stop your fuk**g fud now. I have invested in that stripers project and lost a lot.

here is your fuk..g proff of me buying that fuk..g shit.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x02b8b75b781e2e21338405af4e10f2e0e5940cf2a10f7febd2ab74fc9a22457b

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:04:02 PM

wondering that how is exchange rate going to be when you do conversion? real time or some what behind?

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:07:58 PM

wondering that how is exchange rate going to be when you do conversion? real time or some what behind?

We will implement a few exchange partners to get the best market price.

Or are you talking about the ICO? In that case, we will take the exchange rate of the time of your transaction.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

Don't let yourself be fooled by the bounty hunters. Commercial profit UTRUST will start receiving only after the platform development, testing, and bug fixes. It may take 2-3 years. Besides, the developers can promise and do nothing. Investors can wait and when the work will be finished to buy  token UTRUST at exchanges. By that time it will cost nothing. You will lose money if you invest in UTRUST on ICO.

Wow you're really on a crusade mate why don't you just leave us to do our own reaserch and let us decide if we better invest or not? Just leave this thread alone please

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:35:41 PM

Don't let yourself be fooled by the bounty hunters. Commercial profit UTRUST will start receiving only after the platform development, testing, and bug fixes. It may take 2-3 years. Besides, the developers can promise and do nothing. Investors can wait and when the work will be finished to buy  token UTRUST at exchanges. By that time it will cost nothing. You will lose money if you invest in UTRUST on ICO.

how long will monetha do this job ? are you really on a review or just bashing around if you then shut your ass because noone here is listening to you! we will still continue to support utrust by joining their ico! just look when the ICO sale ends! you are not helping monetha that way. you are building up utrust hype
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

apparently UTRUST competitors sent their hater, he come and began harshly criticize this project..
guys, keep calm - as practice shows this happens in all good ICO, remember at least the populus or neo
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:59:57 PM

Yes, Monhetha has a working product and has already a partnership with some online shop. UTRUST will have a working product 2-3 years. UTRUST like deliberate deception.

Why would it take 2-3 years though? That seems excessive for such a simple widget as Monetha's MVP, especially with the number of engineers in Utrust. When was Monetha founded?

To answer my own question: Monetha was founded January 1, 2017.

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/monetha#/entity

Unless they have been working on their MVP before the company was founded, that is shorter than 2-3 years.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:00:45 PM

how long will monetha do this job ? are you really on a review or just bashing around if you then shut your ass because noone here is listening to you! we will still continue to support utrust by joining their ico! just look when the ICO sale ends! you are not helping monetha that way. you are building up utrust hype

He looking for some attention!

I can wait 2-3 years, maybe a few more time, just to see the profit!

And i can trade it in this waiting time! Pre-ICO taked 30 minutes, lets see the ICO.

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

He looking for some attention!

I can wait 2-3 years, maybe a few more time, just to see the profit!

And i can trade it in this waiting time! Pre-ICO taked 30 minutes, lets see the ICO.
You are a member of the bounty and actually do not invest. My appeal is aimed at those who wanted to spend the money on this horrible ICO.
You are wrong, why did you take such terms?
If you do not like the project then don't impose your negative in the topic.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: