Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

The whitepaper looks well organized and it's good.The content is very well detailed. One thing is however, I thought that there are two things that can be better.
Firstly,the font color and size is not standard for technical writing it must be in color black . I found it hard to read as I had to keep squinting.
Secondly,the figure/diagrams must be look more bigger enough to understand. I think if the recommendations were thorough followed and the font size can be increased, it’d really create a fantastic usage experience for any site visitor.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:02:38 PM

When you look at fudders post histories, they almost always have invested in a competition, like in most cases in this thread. It's nothing to get worried about, fudders are just afraid they are losing their money because their product is not unique enough, so they try to kill competition by bashing it.
Like always, it's the most common tactics for them. They are unethical individuals who can't stand competition and fact that utrust can be big thread for their companies

When the competition is very strong and they think that their company is on stake because they know investors will surely transfer to UTRUST they start popping out like mushrooms. We should not listen to people that create FUD and focus on UTRUST.

We all know that every project or company has competition maybe this basher is trying to bash utrust because it will be a gamechanger for the user of paypal and crypto's because of its unique features.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

The whitepaper looks well organized and it's good.The content is very well detailed. One thing is however, I thought that there are two things that can be better.
Firstly,the font color and size is not standard for technical writing it must be in color black . I found it hard to read as I had to keep squinting.
Secondly,the figure/diagrams must be look more bigger enough to understand. I think if the recommendations were thorough followed and the font size can be increased, it’d really create a fantastic usage experience for any site visitor.

OCD much Grin There is no standard color and size for technical paperwork. I have seen it in all size and colors. Anyway, main thing is found it detailed and concise. the rest is secondary

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nicol3

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:28:43 PM

When you look at fudders post histories, they almost always have invested in a competition, like in most cases in this thread. It's nothing to get worried about, fudders are just afraid they are losing their money because their product is not unique enough, so they try to kill competition by bashing it.
Like always, it's the most common tactics for them. They are unethical individuals who can't stand competition and fact that utrust can be big thread for their companies

When the competition is very strong and they think that their company is on stake because they know investors will surely transfer to UTRUST they start popping out like mushrooms. We should not listen to people that create FUD and focus on UTRUST.

We all know that every project or company has competition maybe this basher is trying to bash utrust because it will be a gamechanger for the user of paypal and crypto's because of its unique features.

If the project has great potential there are usually bashers and fudders trying to bring the company down but it actually is a good thing because the more they bash the project the more it strives hard and prove to them it is worth to invest in and that's UTRUST.

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

Rather than gleefully defend UTRUST, All i can advice is you do your due research before considering any investment. If it makes sense, then proceed. if not invest somewhere else. You should never invest on an ICO cos you read that it was a great project from some BTC talk profile. Most ppl have ulterior motives, so do yourself a favor and do your research.

This is the right answer right here!

DYOR (Do Your Own Research) on every project you consider investing in.

Do not believe statements blindly, neither positive nor negative.

Of course, I as the Community Manager believe we will be a strong success, but everybody should decide this for themselves and there are guarantees anywhere. Not here, not at Monetha.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

Rather than gleefully defend UTRUST, All i can advice is you do your due research before considering any investment. If it makes sense, then proceed. if not invest somewhere else. You should never invest on an ICO cos you read that it was a great project from some BTC talk profile. Most ppl have ulterior motives, so do yourself a favor and do your research.

This is the right answer right here!

DYOR (Do Your Own Research) on every project you consider investing in.

Do not believe statements blindly, neither positive nor negative.

Of course, I as the Community Manager believe we will be a strong success, but everybody should decide this for themselves and there are guarantees anywhere. Not here, not at Monetha.

You correctly write everything. On the other hand, you have written in white paper that you are guaranteed to protect the parties from unfair transactions. To do this, act as a guarantor, and the funds pass through you. But this reduces the speed of payments. Over time, the rating of counterparties increases and the speed of payments increases. But where is the guarantee that the fraudster first earns a reputation, then to take advantage of this? Scammers can prepare for this for years. And I know such cases. Three years earn themselves an excellent reputation, and then in one day commit fraud for a huge amount. What can you oppose to this option?
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

Well the most important part of whitepaper is that it is readable and the ideas were organized. And more important is that the whitepaper must contain the whole plan of ones project. And I think it was all presented on UTRUST's whitepaper.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:25:01 PM

The more the project are out there in market to create competitive atmosphere the better way customers will be treated. It is common sometimes first mover doesn't succeed but who took idea from other can present and deliver better way and get succeeds in market. We should welcome all the similar concept based ideas to run in market.

Indeed! The market has to much competitors so there will be a lot of haters out there.
The market isnt what it should be for the moment, everyone is making ICO's with a lot of scam.

This project deserves the funds and the attention.
Its solid with a lot of potential.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:36:15 PM

nice to move away from slack. discord channel https://t.co/LqWf0eyqxJ is better. tired of all scam emails

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:40:10 PM

nice to move away from slack. discord channel https://t.co/LqWf0eyqxJ is better. tired of all scam emails

Thanks for sharing! This is legit. We're slowly but surely moving Discord.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

Really nice project, there's definitely a space in the online payment industry for a new leader such as yourselves. Will the ICO be announced in the first week of October or held in the first week of October?

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:48:36 PM

Is this an official discord channel? Thanks for sharing, slack is slowly killing me with constant spamming of varioius icos. Slack devs should change the notificatons for admins only
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

what i really like is the fluctuation protection for sellers. getting krypto and change it into fiat to save the value for the time you get it.

time to read the whitepaper Smiley
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

There's nothing like a copied idea. In the end, it's all about who does it better.
It's like saying uber copied lyft or vice-versa. Other ecom sites copied amazon and so on.

Competition is what keeps the market alive. The idea may not be unique but the ethics you want to follow on the project what keeps the people get into. Personally, I feel UTrust has a great future and definitely one of the ICO's am supporting.

Almost all of crypto projects embrace the opensource paradigm in which ideas, concepts and intellectual property such as source codes can be change or modified accordingly. If you modify or improve an original product or idea, then we can call it unique.
Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

Well the most important part of whitepaper is that it is readable and the ideas were organized. And more important is that the whitepaper must contain the whole plan of ones project. And I think it was all presented on UTRUST's whitepaper.

Yeah I agree with you on that . A white paper must possess the projects plans their target, roadmap and the qualities of their ico. In terms they did a really good job explaining what they want to do with Utrust. I beleive someday utrust will become the next paypal.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

The more the project are out there in market to create competitive atmosphere the better way customers will be treated. It is common sometimes first mover doesn't succeed but who took idea from other can present and deliver better way and get succeeds in market. We should welcome all the similar concept based ideas to run in market.

Indeed! The market has to much competitors so there will be a lot of haters out there.
The market isnt what it should be for the moment, everyone is making ICO's with a lot of scam.

This project deserves the funds and the attention.
Its solid with a lot of potential.
I agree with your opinion Now what happens in the market is the competition that occurs between them.
and I think UTRUST is the right answer for it so everything works out fine

mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

" copied the idea " =)))) Utrust and even monetha is not the first who think about this platform. But utrust do better

What you mean? You know other similar projects? You mean "idea" or ready project? Idea in itself nothing is worth. We must see on ready results.
I seen only 2 project - Monatha and Utrust. But utrust look like more professional...

For your information the comparisons between the two are already explained and here is the previous discussion
Please ch3ck the link.. UTrust is better compared to monetha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.msg22216128#msg22216128
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

Dev. Do you have any news about the official crowsale release date because in my country they are very keen to invest in this ICO. I hope you will update soon because a lot of people in my country are interested in your project.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

" copied the idea " =)))) Utrust and even monetha is not the first who think about this platform. But utrust do better

What you mean? You know other similar projects? You mean "idea" or ready project? Idea in itself nothing is worth. We must see on ready results.
I seen only 2 project - Monatha and Utrust. But utrust look like more professional...

For your information the comparisons between the two are already explained and here is the previous discussion
Please ch3ck the link.. UTrust is better compared to monetha

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.msg22216128#msg22216128

it certainly seems that way. I loved the easy comparison made between the 2. it really helps people visualize the strengths of the project.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:38:27 PM

Really nice project, there's definitely a space in the online payment industry for a new leader such as yourselves. Will the ICO be announced in the first week of October or held in the first week of October?

The ICO will be announced in the first week of October, regarding their homepage.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: