Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

U trust looks good and I like that it has rounds to pave itself. Not selling off too much ICO at once stops so much dumping. It also stretches out the oagfor the promoters which gives extra exposure to the currency. I hope you keep this up and not let us down this looks like it could be promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:35:09 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 10:00:04 PM by rejosh

UTRUST is not interesting to anyone. The team has no real product. Understand what they offer to sponsor an effort to develop a platform that is doomed to failure. A very dubious project. I do not recommend anyone to participate in it.

Did you see their team? https://utrust.io/team
A large team of real developers. Real address and existing company in Braga, Portugal. They are not anonymous.

And who are you? You are a Monetha fan who writes false information.

I already wrote that UTRUST is not implemented in reality the idea. Monetha is a real product.
UTRUST is a group of unknown people. Monetha is a team of world famous professionals.

Gruop of unknown people? Really? https://utrust.io/team
These people do not even have the initial prototype of their product. They arranged a fundraiser for unrealizable idea.

Do you understand what ICO is? The large majority of ICOs do not have a working product. Some of them have a product, but they have poor marketing and cannot develop or finish the product. In the past there were many impossible ideas to accomplish - electricity, light bulbs, cars etc. Just have a good team and everything is possible. UTRUST has a large and professional team. Developers have a lot of finished commercial products behind them. They have worked for AT&T, UPHOLD, BETFAIR, AIRTEL and more.

You are not right. Most ICO already have a prototype of their product. There is no certainty that the team UTRUST will implement idea. This is very similar to SONM and Bancor.

Who is this stupid badmouthing SONM go and check the price today and check there alpha this is one of the solid project out in the crypto world. You must be a monetha supporter. I have invested a lot in monetha and the price is only dropping it will be similar to bankor just over hyped. UTRUST is going to beat monetha that’s probably your real worry. Please don’t FUD if you don’t understand the project. And we don’t realy need super famous people to make a crypto base payment platform. I want to remind you  vitalik buterin was only bitcoin magazine contributor who write articles for five bitcoin (about $3.50) before he created ETH. Please don’t under estimate and degrade new talent.

here is my monetha transection if you struggle to believe. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x02b8b75b781e2e21338405af4e10f2e0e5940cf2a10f7febd2ab74fc9a22457b

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:45:41 AM

To shed a little bit of light on UTRUST and myself:

• I am not working for bounties.
  • I have invested into UTRUST before I was a part of the team (pre-ICO).
  • I am a web developer designer / IT professional for over 10 years.
  • Accepting cryptocurrency payments is a real struggle, even with Coinbase, BitPay and others.
  • Solving this issue is not easy, but UTRUST has a very viable plan.
  • The team, unlike other ICOs, is driven by 15 (!) engineers.
  • UTRUST is ahead of schedule and will likely offer an alpha before the roadmap suggests.

I am unsure why Yury1 seems to be on a personal vendetta against our project, but I can assure you that this is not an unrealizable idea. The team is extraordinarily capable and we are all working towards one shared goal: making cryptocurrencies actually useful to the average consumer.

It stands to reason that, indeed, most ICOs do not have a working prototype and unlike UTRUST they are, more often than not, not driven by engineers. I cannot put enough emphasis on this very fact, that a team of 15 engineers is more than most other ICOs have.

I hope this helps.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

Engineers are working on the Alpha version and are ahead of the schedule.
UTRUST has a professional and large team of experienced developers, which is why I trust them.
They are implementing projects for commercial clients and will not allow themselves to fail to achieve their goal.
Yury1

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:19:54 AM

I cannot put enough emphasis on this very fact, that a team of 15 engineers is more than most other ICOs have.
    Your signature shows that you are a member of the bounty.

Team of 15 enginee still can't create at least a prototype of the platform? This is ridiculous. I don't want to argue with anybody. I just wanted to warn you.

[/list]
    vitocorp

Activity: 434
    Merit: 255

View Profile
    September 11, 2017, 08:20:27 AM

As the world’s first cryptocurrency payments platform with consumer protections, UTRUST raised more than $1.5 million in 90 minutes in its pre-ICO in late August, demonstrating vast demand for a mainstream cryptocurrency payments platform. UTRUST’s plans are outlined in the official whitepaper.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/utrust-raises-1-5-million-pre-ico-public-ico-coming-sept-20/
    Partizant

Activity: 518

View Profile
    September 11, 2017, 08:30:28 AM

I cannot put enough emphasis on this very fact, that a team of 15 engineers is more than most other ICOs have.
      Your signature shows that you are a member of the bounty.

Team of 15 enginee still can't create at least a prototype of the platform? This is ridiculous. I don't want to argue with anybody. I just wanted to warn you.

[/list]

You have already warned us. Thank You.
      Now you can leave and continue to support your beloved Monetha in their thread.
      rejosh

Activity: 322
      Merit: 250

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 06:36:30 PM

UTRUST is not interesting to anyone. The team has no real product. Understand what they offer to sponsor an effort to develop a platform that is doomed to failure. A very dubious project. I do not recommend anyone to participate in it.

Did you see their team? https://utrust.io/team
      A large team of real developers. Real address and existing company in Braga, Portugal. They are not anonymous.

And who are you? You are a Monetha fan who writes false information.

I already wrote that UTRUST is not implemented in reality the idea. Monetha is a real product.
      UTRUST is a group of unknown people. Monetha is a team of world famous professionals.

Gruop of unknown people? Really? https://utrust.io/team
      These people do not even have the initial prototype of their product. They arranged a fundraiser for unrealizable idea.

Do you understand what ICO is? The large majority of ICOs do not have a working product. Some of them have a product, but they have poor marketing and cannot develop or finish the product. In the past there were many impossible ideas to accomplish - electricity, light bulbs, cars etc. Just have a good team and everything is possible. UTRUST has a large and professional team. Developers have a lot of finished commercial products behind them. They have worked for AT&T, UPHOLD, BETFAIR, AIRTEL and more.

You are not right. Most ICO already have a prototype of their product. There is no certainty that the team UTRUST will implement idea. This is very similar to SONM and Bancor.

Who is this stupid badmouthing SONM go and check the price today and check there alpha this is one of the solid project out in the crypto world. You must be a monetha supporter. I have invested a lot in monetha and the price is only dropping it will be similar to bankor just over hyped. UTRUST is going to beat monetha that’s probably your real worry. Please don’t FUD if you don’t understand the project. And we don’t realy need super famous people to make a crypto base payment platform. I want to remind you  vitalik buterin was only bitcoin magazine contributor who write articles for five bitcoin (about $3.50) before he created ETH. Please don’t under estimate and degrade new talent.

here is my monetha transection if you struggle to believe. https://etherscan.io/tx/0x02b8b75b781e2e21338405af4e10f2e0e5940cf2a10f7febd2ab74fc9a22457b
      You do not understand the rules of pricing in the market. Invest in a project that has nothing more than promises is much risk and less profitable than investing in those who already have a ready platform. I'm sure that your disappointment will be great after UTRUST starts trading on the exchanges.

I have been investing in crypts for the past five years till this date the only crap I have lost my money is bankor same as everyone else in this forum. I don’t need your stupid advice on advising on any crypto projects. I have participated and gained a lot in so many ICO,s some are 100x. So if I make a loss in Utrust I don’t give a shit. Just because you are FUDing about utrust I have decided to invest 50 eth in this project even if it became 1ETH after the ICO. It’s obvious you have some problem with this project for no obvious reason.

████████
               ██████████████
           ████████   ████████
      ██████                     ▀███▀
      ████                               
      ██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ████                     ▀████████
      ██████                     ▀██████
           ████████   ████████
               ██████████████
                     ████████

GoNetwork=
      =
      =
      =
      =
      =
      =
      =
      =
      =
      [
      ]
      [
      ]

▄ 
                                ▄▄███
                          ▄▄█▀▀  ██
                    ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
              ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
       ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
      ██     ▄██▀          █▌
       ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
          ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
           █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
            █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
        ██                           ██████████▀
        ████▄                   ███████████▀
         ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
        ▄▄███████████████████████
        ████████████████████████
            ▀████████████████████
              ███████████████████
                 ▀███████████████▀
                    ▄███████████▀
         ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
      dizzy1996

Activity: 854
      Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

Hello. I have doubts about the availability of a wallet from the project. Can you confirm its availability and fillability? I think that it is very suspicious that you collected such a large amount and did not show the transaction and the wallet fullness.
      Good evening, I can not agree with you, this company has achieved some success, and the project team inspires trust and does not require any transparency

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
      ───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
      Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
      dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 08:28:33 PM

50 million is a very large amount, I want to believe that it will be achieved and overfulfilled.
      Hello, this amount in my opinion is optimal since this project proposes to introduce innovation in the system of payments and I think if the company makes something new it is normal and the amount of 50 million in my opinion is even small

dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 08:36:18 PM

Waiting for the next ICO round.
      I was lucky to get few tokens during pre-ICO and going to pick-up more tokens during $0.04 round Wink
      Good night, but really I think that you are really lucky, in my opinion the project is promising this concerns both the design of the project itself and the team, as well as details of the project so that you are lucky that you invested in this project

tottong

Activity: 1199
      Merit: 559

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

Utrust is the online payments in the future is glad to heard that will be success im the future
      And can be good online payment basic cryptocurrenct. Good luck your project

dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

what to do if my transaction took place after the end of the pre-ICO?

Hello, if you invested in the project before the end of the sale, and the transaction was delayed, then you will be credited with the tokens that you purchased, and if you made the payment after the end, your funds will be returned back to your account

dizzy1996

MoonDeFi

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 08:42:40 PM

Good night, I consider this project to be one of the best this year as the project itself wants to contribute something new to the sphere of crypto - currency. The project itself is designed well and the team of professionals perfectly complements it, so I want to wish you good luck in your development guys

muratsink

Activity: 1330
      Merit: 256

View Profile
      September 11, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

Why is the price of each rounde changing, I think the price should be set during the sale, but what needs to be changed is a bonus in the investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                             ▄██▄▄
          ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
        ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
       ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
      ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
      ██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
      █        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
      █       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
                     ████████▀▀
                     ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      BET ON
      WORLD CUP &
      COLLECT TICKETS!
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      TAKE PART
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      egetrorx

Activity: 700
      Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
      September 12, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

croatian translation https://ufile.io/czlxa

Jankhot

Activity: 47
      Merit: 0

View Profile
      September 12, 2017, 06:43:02 AM

briliant project; UTRUST is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies while providing a groundbreaking purchase protection mechanism.
      Zimtente

Activity: 116
      Merit: 10

Quack.

View Profile
      September 12, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

good luck to the devs. will follow this one.

can someone maybe clarify whats the difference between utrust and monetha?

thank you
      muratsink

Activity: 1330
      Merit: 256

View Profile
      September 12, 2017, 03:25:23 PM

briliant project; UTRUST is a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies while providing a groundbreaking purchase protection mechanism.
      This project competes with minexcoin, same as having a future payment mission, but minexcoin is not clear, it is different with utrust that has clear purpose and coin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                             ▄██▄▄
          ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
        ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
       ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
      ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
      ██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
      █        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
      █       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
                     ████████▀▀
                     ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      BET ON
      WORLD CUP &
      COLLECT TICKETS!
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      TAKE PART
      ██████████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██████████
      Kenway

Activity: 362
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      September 12, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

i know this project from someone's signature ,In my opinion, the project is very promising, which involves the project itself and the design of the team, as well as the details of the project, i sure project will be successfull.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 616 »
        Print  

Jump to: