Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:13:31 PM

I think it is the ico that should be joined right now. There is not so much time for the pre-sale. I reserved a little money and waiting for it. I joined to the twitter bounty as well but I don't expect a good income because participant list is very crowded.

We should be saving all our money to invest in this ico because it'll reward us a big profit if it continue and prove that the project is worth investing for. Im rooting for this project to be successful ! GoodLuck Utrust in your crowdsale !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:14:27 PM

UTRUST is happy to announce their Create Local Community Bounty.  10% (or a total of 3M UTRUST Token if ICO sold out)  of Specific Bounty is allocated to this campaign.  Utrust will reward each person that will Create a Local Community in their country.

Bounty Name:  Utrust Local Community

Description: a bounty for those who create groups in their local language for UTRUST project in telegram, or in their local based social sites and chatting services. and bring members to the groups and share project information regularly.

Fund allocation:  10% of Specific Bounty Fund (3M Utrust token if ICO sold out)

Requirement:

Create a Local Community
1 Country = 1 Local Community/Group
Member: Unlimited

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation
additional 5 Stake  for 1 member added

Rule, Terms, and Condition

1.   1 Local Community per country, you can coordinate with other members that is within your country to boost your group.
2.   First come first serve basis, in case there are two participants within the same country, the first one among the qualified group of that country will be accepted.
3.   The group must contain Links of WhitePaper (Locally translated Whitepaper link can be used) Main Ann Thread,  Local Ann Group, Utrust Social, Media Accounts,  Telegram Group, and Slack Group (Must be Pinned).
4.   The group must be regularly updated with news, articles, and Developers announcements and update.
5.   Accepted Entry will automatically gain 1000 stake and an additional 5 stake for every member added to the group.
6.   Inactive group ( no updates or Utrust related activity) will receive only 30% of the bounty or worst, disqualified.
7.   No change of Ethereum address
8.   Payment will be made at the end of ICO together with other bounties.
9.  Owner and Manager have the right to modify or add rules. (This also include structure of payment)

Register your Utrust Local Community here:
https://goo.gl/forms/QXTMMnJkdSmVPYM92

If you accepted, you will receive a PM!

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

we need to have long term mindset. Currently many of keep looking short profit that is not good thing. if we like project need to support for long. Project like this always will do good in long run.
Yeah. this is the main problem of newbies in crypto. If you sell for the double then you miss the heavy gains. Never go full or all in in crypto is the lessons I have learned.

That is right ma'am sir, having also a long term mindset will lead you to gain more profit. So before selling the amount that you have think carefully because you might missed the bigger amount
ShooterXD

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

we need to have long term mindset. Currently many of keep looking short profit that is not good thing. if we like project need to support for long. Project like this always will do good in long run.
Yeah. this is the main problem of newbies in crypto. If you sell for the double then you miss the heavy gains. Never go full or all in in crypto is the lessons I have learned.

That is right ma'am sir, having also a long term mindset will lead you to gain more profit. So before selling the amount that you have think carefully because you might missed the bigger amount

First, who want invest need to be ready. I think this will be fast, much fast, and people will miss the train!

No time to think about, or wait the ICO raise some before invest!

Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

will not be paying for the hidden charges of fees in this platform?is utrust checked in terms of fraud protection?

Can you specific this a bit more? I can not understand your question here :/
Maybe he emphasizes about fraud protection policy of the platform..

If you have any doubts regarding the protection of this platform we assure you that your accounts are safe based on the threads itself utrust is very famous nowadays that only means that the protection policy in utrust did not break its record.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

Im excited about the zero exchange fee for the utrust token. If this gets big, than people will prefer using the token over other currencies...

This would also attract more people to use the service or the token, or much more likely it will attract more investors to put some amount into it, or even use it for future purposes. People will really prefer secured, faster and no fee transactions compared to high fees, slow and unsecured ones.

Low fee plus no risk .. Thats the main mission of this project... Anyone see the dev quote again?

because of the zero exchange fee of the utrust there is really a big possibility to engage a huge population of people to invest in the utrust platform because it will serves as a big discount on them if they will buy some products.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

when actual platform for UTRUST going to be release?

unfortunately, as far as i know, this is going to be announced by the developement team yet.

i am excited too, ico should start now to get some tokens ahead Smiley

The team hasn't announced a beta testing of the platform yet, when that happens there will be an announcement, most likely in their website, so be patient, it takes time to develop a platform, especially for this kind of online wallet.
If you've joined the slack and liked their facebook page, you'll be showered with notifications on their updates. News about Utrust are everywhere in the internet. You'll not be late.  Smiley
I agree with you, you also need to go to the official site, it will be truthful information.
the best way is telegram, there is always a lot of fresh information - as well as it is more reliable

Hi sir! If you want to know most reliable information regarding utrust and it platform or the most latest updates of utrust
i advice you sir to go to the main website to prevent scammers and to have a truthful information.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

new to this thread. have a lot of backreading to do. but from what i've seen so far, the idea is great and promising indeed, but it has a lot to prove, specially in the implementation. a lot of people are already expecting x3-x5 ico price this year, and some x50 lol. but irregardless of the price, the concept is revolutionary and with the right development team and people/countries backing it, can really go a long way.

I think most of the ideas in the blockchain technology are great, but they all have to prove themself, not just Utrust... When it comes to Utrust, it really is a project with already so much information/whitepaper/roadmap. This is why it stands out when you look at other ICOs imo

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

UTRUST is happy to announce their Create Local Community Bounty.  10% (or a total of 3M UTRUST Token if ICO sold out)  of Specific Bounty is allocated to this campaign.  Utrust will reward each person that will Create a Local Community in their country.

Description: a bounty for those who create groups in their local language for UTRUST project in telegram, or in their local based social sites and chatting services. and bring members to the groups and share project information regularly.

Requirement:

Create a Local Community

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation

1.   1 Local Community per country, you can coordinate with other members that is within your country to boost your group.
2.   First come first serve basis, in case there are two participants within the same country, the first one among the qualified group of that country will be accepted.
3.   The group must contain Links of WhitePaper (Locally translated Whitepaper link can be used) Main Ann Thread,  Local Ann Group, Utrust Social, Media Accounts,  Telegram Group, and Slack Group (Must be Pinned).
4.   The group must be regularly updated with news, articles, and Developers announcements and update.
5.   Accepted Entry will automatically gain 1000 stake and an additional 5 stake for every member added to the group.
6.   Inactive group ( no updates or Utrust related activity) will receive only 30% of the bounty or worst, disqualified.
9.  Owner and Manager have the right to modify or add rules. (This also include structure of payment)

It is one of the best bounty campaigns I have ever been seen.

If i had enough time, I would definitely apply for my country. But don't have time to do a good job. Still, it is a great opportunity for everybody who has enough time for it.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

Requirement:

Create a Local Community

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation

If i had enough time, I would definitely apply for my country. But don't have time to do a good job. Still, it is a great opportunity for everybody who has enough time for it.

This is a good way to bring people together to support this project. Communities formed around this project can only bring benefits.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

Where we must create this group? its mean a Thread on bitcointalk? Or group in slack?  Huh
ShooterXD

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:01:24 PM

Where we must create this group? its mean a Thread on bitcointalk? Or group in slack?  Huh

Telegram group my friend!

You need create a group, and fill the form!

All accepted participants will receive a PM in next days!

Youre welcome!

bitsurfer2014

Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

The presale is already ended... What a pity not seeing this earlier...

I had the same feeling when i saw this at the first time. I have still some left but other part is eager to know when the ico will occur Smiley

Its not a pity at all. You are not too late since ICO will only be starting this October, you can still participate in the crowdsale.
loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

All already are well designed by the TRUST team for this project to be perfect. but i really missed when the pre-sale will is coming.
getting profit from a this great project is it pride for me.  I believe UTRUST project will succes.
this project is already success guys, from being one of the contender of the number one payment platform which called paypal and then creating new interface of online payment platform over it
julieta

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

A business backed token sounds good. “As the platform grows in size, the token will grow synergistically in value.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

Requirement:

Create a Local Community

Stake:

1000 Stake For Creation

This is a good way to bring people together to support this project. Communities formed around this project can only bring benefits.

I agree, this is what the project needs so supporters will gather other people also to support the project for its success.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

It was mentioned earlier that ICO will be held this October but still no fixed date released. I just hope there will be enough time when final ICO date is decided because some people are gonna be busy. At least 2 weeks notice would be good.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

A business backed token sounds good. “As the platform grows in size, the token will grow synergistically in value.

As the project grows and more people start using it, a number of transactions will make the token decreased in supply, thus increasing scarcity, though it will take some time until the maximum supply decreased until the minimum cap, by that point, it will have its higher value yet.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

All already are well designed by the TRUST team for this project to be perfect. but i really missed when the pre-sale will is coming.
getting profit from a this great project is it pride for me.  I believe UTRUST project will succes.
this project is already success guys, from being one of the contender of the number one payment platform which called paypal and then creating new interface of online payment platform over it
They've got very good team with very strong and active community behind them. Paypal will be worried about it's new competitor very soon  Cool
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

Brace yourself. UTRUST ICO is coming soon. Don't missed your chance to join the ICO. This is a one time opportunity. This will be huge. I believe great things coming ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: