Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:00:22 AM

Ok, so it's now announced that ICO starts on November 2nd at 2PM UTC. But why so much delay? Why the ICO could not start in october?

Bitcoin
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:12:02 AM

UTRUST i hear will not charge too much like other but i want to know how much will charge utrust if i will spend 1000$ with UTRUST payment method to buy somethin online shopping. what will be fees due to me?

no one can tell you that right now, because it doesn't just depend on Utrust. there are other fees that have to paid to the merchant and any third parties involved.
"The buyer will be shown a description of the total amount to be paid, including a 1% commission and exchange conversion fees (from the crypto amount to the fiat amount). The description is transparent and updated every 2 minutes. "

So 1000$ = 10$ fees.

Payment with UTRUST token = zero exchange fee.

For anyone who hasnt used paypal or similar how MUCH lower is this compared to other solutions and is the lower fee the main competetive edge?
Hasnt or has?
The whitepaper only tells about the seller fees :
"Low seller fees - We will charge sellers a flat 1% fee on received payments. Other services such as PayPal charge a flat minimum rate of 2.9%, but can go above 5% after all “hidden fees” are accounted for. "
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

In the future i can see UTRUST as the PAYPAL of cryptocurrency. This is revolutionary and solve the volatility of the coin which merchant feared when accepting cryptocurrency  as payments. But with this UTRUST platform that problem is solve. Kudos on this product I'll definitely invest on this TOKEN. This will be big I can see PAYPAL of cryptocurrency in the making! That burning of coins is absolutely fantastic this will drive the UTRUST token price higher.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:21:15 AM

I believe that if utrust gets mass adoption, it can bring more people to crypto world. With that effect, it can make a good bump for all cryptocurrencies.

True, UTrust could be one of the projects, or maybe THE project, which will open the crypto world for masses. Maybe it takes some time, but there is a lot of potential here.

It will help adopt cryptocurrency thanks to the link with fiat currency, and what will attract customers is the transaction fees and speed of each transaction, so when cryptocurrencies are mainstream utrust will be on top of all the other projects, mostly the ones that do not offer protection of funds, so yeah, investing is a no-brainer Cheesy.

I agree, thats the basics that people needs, low transaction fees and a smooth transaction. Utrust must be competitive enough from those existing methods not just an idea alone but in real action.

Yes but it must also be easy to handle. I think one of the main problems why crypto isn't as popular as it could be is the problem with all this stuff around. You need to save your priv. keys, make backups of your wallet, encrypt it, check every transaction double and three times, so that you send your coins to the right address etc etc. The average user don't want this and is afraid of it.

Yes it is very hard to send their money to 0x32838wssdjedu28328e3sdah is very hard for common people. When i was doing my first transaction i said my money is flying out of window right now.

I don't think they will do a very complicated system and common people would easily use it.

I do not agree that it is difficult for the average person. Already a huge mass of people use crypto-currencies, and that they are all geniuses? Of course, if UTRUST makes some sort of simplified interface for payments, this is very good, but it is not mandatory at all.
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:49:54 AM

In the future i can see UTRUST as the PAYPAL of cryptocurrency. This is revolutionary and solve the volatility of the coin which merchant feared when accepting cryptocurrency  as payments. But with this UTRUST platform that problem is solve. Kudos on this product I'll definitely invest on this TOKEN. This will be big I can see PAYPAL of cryptocurrency in the making! That burning of coins is absolutely fantastic this will drive the UTRUST token price higher.

Thank you for your support, this is the revolutionary platform that will kill the vibe of other cryptocurrencies. I'm pretty sure that the developers are making it big and if it launches in the market by this year then the crypto world is going wild. Utrust token will spike up higher.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:02:29 AM

In the future i can see UTRUST as the PAYPAL of cryptocurrency. This is revolutionary and solve the volatility of the coin which merchant feared when accepting cryptocurrency  as payments. But with this UTRUST platform that problem is solve. Kudos on this product I'll definitely invest on this TOKEN. This will be big I can see PAYPAL of cryptocurrency in the making! That burning of coins is absolutely fantastic this will drive the UTRUST token price higher.

Thank you for your support, this is the revolutionary platform that will kill the vibe of other cryptocurrencies. I'm pretty sure that the developers are making it big and if it launches in the market by this year then the crypto world is going wild. Utrust token will spike up higher.

No, read their road map. They will launch test platform and integrate with merchants in Q2 2018.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:08:48 AM

UTRUST i hear will not charge too much like other but i want to know how much will charge utrust if i will spend 1000$ with UTRUST payment method to buy somethin online shopping. what will be fees due to me?

no one can tell you that right now, because it doesn't just depend on Utrust. there are other fees that have to paid to the merchant and any third parties involved.
"The buyer will be shown a description of the total amount to be paid, including a 1% commission and exchange conversion fees (from the crypto amount to the fiat amount). The description is transparent and updated every 2 minutes. "

So 1000$ = 10$ fees.

Well, the Utrust token will surely have a lot of value with this system.

That's quite a good investment in my opinion.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

I think fees will be very cheap. Or the merchant will just cover it since it only cost cents. And i think 1 transaction per checkout, so you better buy plenty of items so that you will only cover 1 fees for all the order at your check out cart. So kuddos to this thread.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

So 1000$ = 10$ fees.

For anyone who hasnt used paypal or similar how MUCH lower is this compared to other solutions and is the lower fee the main competetive edge?
Hasnt or has?
The whitepaper only tells about the seller fees :
"Low seller fees - We will charge sellers a flat 1% fee on received payments. Other services such as PayPal charge a flat minimum rate of 2.9%, but can go above 5% after all “hidden fees” are accounted for. "

I meant has (my misstake, non native English speaker/writer). So it is quite some lower transaction fee, its a nice utilisation of bc technology to challenge high fiat transaction commisions.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

In the future i can see UTRUST as the PAYPAL of cryptocurrency. This is revolutionary and solve the volatility of the coin which merchant feared when accepting cryptocurrency  as payments. But with this UTRUST platform that problem is solve. Kudos on this product I'll definitely invest on this TOKEN. This will be big I can see PAYPAL of cryptocurrency in the making! That burning of coins is absolutely fantastic this will drive the UTRUST token price higher.

yes i agree UTRUST will have many supporters, i see it will be a phenomenal project that would attract many investors like the major coins..
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:20:41 AM

Ok, so it's now announced that ICO starts on November 2nd at 2PM UTC. But why so much delay? Why the ICO could not start in october?
Due to ISU from china yesterday I think november is the right time to start ICO, because all will return to normal in november

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

yes i agree UTRUST will have many supporters, i see it will be a phenomenal project that would attract many investors like the major coins..

It wont have as fast adoption as Paypal, but sooner or later, when bitcoin and other cryptocurrency get more worlds attention, im sure it will become one of the leading payment platforms. So far the team has been great, im just waiting for some alpha presentation and after that it can go just upwards.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

I believe that if utrust gets mass adoption, it can bring more people to crypto world. With that effect, it can make a good bump for all cryptocurrencies.

True, UTrust could be one of the projects, or maybe THE project, which will open the crypto world for masses. Maybe it takes some time, but there is a lot of potential here.

It will help adopt cryptocurrency thanks to the link with fiat currency, and what will attract customers is the transaction fees and speed of each transaction, so when cryptocurrencies are mainstream utrust will be on top of all the other projects, mostly the ones that do not offer protection of funds, so yeah, investing is a no-brainer Cheesy.

I agree, thats the basics that people needs, low transaction fees and a smooth transaction. Utrust must be competitive enough from those existing methods not just an idea alone but in real action.

Yes but it must also be easy to handle. I think one of the main problems why crypto isn't as popular as it could be is the problem with all this stuff around. You need to save your priv. keys, make backups of your wallet, encrypt it, check every transaction double and three times, so that you send your coins to the right address etc etc. The average user don't want this and is afraid of it.
Well , you also have to take care of several things if you want to open an account at bank, save your pin code, even put some money as capital.
Its not really different.

Sure you also have to take some security measures if you open an bank account for example, but I think the difference here is, that you "just" have to take care of your card and your pin. And it's already a well established procedure, where you get help with. Also if you make a mistake while sending money from one bank acccount to another, most banks cancle the transaction because the name is not the same or what ever. In worst case you can also let the bank check who got your money. If you send money with crypto from one wallet to the next, it's a bit more difficult.

Anyways, UTrust can be the missing link to get people into crypto if everything works smooth and is easy to use Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

Maybe there are minimal fees that you can use to pay your transactions. Developers will tell that when this token will launch in the market.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

Due to ISU from china yesterday I think november is the right time to start ICO, because all will return to normal in november

That was also my first thought: why so late?
I think they are delaying it because of all that fud from china
And I think they are working on a demo that can be launched right before the ICO and that got some delays (I hope they are building a demo :p)

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

As far as I understood if you use UTrust tokens you don't pay merchant fees, only eth network fees (this is normal, you need to spend gas to move your tokens, always)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

As far as I understood if you use UTrust tokens you don't pay merchant fees, only eth network fees (this is normal, you need to spend gas to move your tokens, always)

Ok, that is a great idea but people are waiting for the ICO.  Did they announce for the ICO when they are going the Start the ICO? I think Utrust tokens will be sold very fastly because it is building a lot of trust in the community.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Grishanya1234

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

Hello!
Unlike traditional payment systems that most of the times delay the approval of payments due to high risk of fraud, and require submission of countless documents, we approve payments immediately and make the process hassle-free for both parties (buyer & seller).
All good day and good luck!
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

Why ICO was postponed to November 2? Still waiting for a month almost Huh

It was not postponed, it was scheduled.  The Utrust team had made an announcement about changing the date and ICO structure way back month ago.  They believe that if they will follow the old system, whales will definitely snatch the early stage ICO and leave the normal investors with the last stage of ICO(whales getting the cheaper token and normal investors the higher priced one).  Aside from that announcing it a month before the ICO will enable investors to gather fund before the set date.

Which whales you mean? On pre-sale or ICO? They ll have fixed price during ICO - 0.065$ per token.
he meant whales during ICO. But is it the reason why they changed the ICO structure from 7 rounds to fixed price at $0.065? Looks like they will get more investors if they are following their old ICO structure, so UTRUST ICO will ended as soon as all the whales bought all token on cheap price, on early stage of ICO.
Grishanya1234

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

They provide the seller and buyer with low exchange fees when using advanced analytics, which connects to several crypto currency exchange providers. Services such as PayPal and bitpay provide an extremely high domestic exchange rate.
Good luck to all!
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: