Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

So, Utrust will accept more cryptocurrencies than Monetha or no?  Huh

Well, seeing the buzz around Utrust, I would not look to much into Monetha, their market will take a strong hit.
I don't think that the project which is still far from ICO affected the price of the Monetha, it just fell in price like many coins after ICO.
Like many shitcoins Cheesy monetha doesnt have anything new its just same boring tech Cheesy and at least in discords people are noticing utrust and holding grudge on monetha and i think monetha price is related to utrust because projects are concurrents
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:39:17 PM

ICO date:    01.10.2017 — 8.10.2017
Tokens distribution:    10% PRE-SALE
5% PRE-ICO
70% ICO Private Investors
10% UTRUST (Diluted 2% per year during the next 5 years)
5% BOUNTY / MARKETING
Token Sales:    Pre-ICO starts pn the 28th of August
ICO starts in October 2017

Project protocol: ETH, ERC20
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)
Pre-ICO sale 5%: 0.03 USD (3 cents)
Maximum crowsale cap: 50M USD
Number of ICO rounds: 7/10% each
ICO Token price: $0,065
Accepts:    ETH, BTC

This is the details for the ICO , the best thing in this project is Multiple Crypto Currencies Accepted and the security.

Hope the best.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:46:08 PM

ICO date:    01.10.2017 — 8.10.2017
Tokens distribution:    10% PRE-SALE
5% PRE-ICO
70% ICO Private Investors
10% UTRUST (Diluted 2% per year during the next 5 years)
5% BOUNTY / MARKETING
Token Sales:    Pre-ICO starts pn the 28th of August
ICO starts in October 2017

Project protocol: ETH, ERC20
Token supply: 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)
Pre-ICO sale 5%: 0.03 USD (3 cents)
Maximum crowsale cap: 50M USD
Number of ICO rounds: 7/10% each
ICO Token price: $0,065
Accepts:    ETH, BTC

This is the details for the ICO , the best thing in this project is Multiple Crypto Currencies Accepted and the security.

Hope the best.

on website official news ICO will start on November 2nd. i am waiting for ICO i will not miss this chance.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:53:45 PM

Hello everyone, dear friends!
I want to ask, when will the payments for the bounty company begin?
And how this project can be considered successful?
What is ICO information?
Thank you in advance for your answers!
Good evening
You can see full information on utrust official website, because all the information is there.
https://utrust.io/
This is a link for utrust telegram, you can discuss it here
https://t.me/utrustofficial
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

Well, seeing the buzz around Utrust, I would not look to much into Monetha, their market will take a strong hit.
I don't think that the project which is still far from ICO affected the price of the Monetha, it just fell in price like many coins after ICO.
Like many shitcoins Cheesy monetha doesnt have anything new its just same boring tech Cheesy and at least in discords people are noticing utrust and holding grudge on monetha and i think monetha price is related to utrust because projects are concurrents
Currently monetha owners are just bagholders. It's tough to say that but at this moment this is the truth...
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:32:22 PM

Currently monetha owners are just bagholders. It's tough to say that but at this moment this is the truth...

Monetha is a great idea and also a nice platform but when you compare it with UTRUST it will be just nothing.
UTRUST has so much more to offer then Monetha. They also know that and investors know it... just look at the price of Monetha, it dropped a lot!

I'm holding Monetha because I got it from a bounty  as soon it goes up I will sell it for UTRUST Smiley
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

Monetha is a great idea and also a nice platform but when you compare it with UTRUST it will be just nothing.
UTRUST has so much more to offer then Monetha. They also know that and investors know it... just look at the price of Monetha, it dropped a lot!

I'm holding Monetha because I got it from a bounty  as soon it goes up I will sell it for UTRUST Smiley
Monetha had great idea but in reality it is doubtful that they will succeed in near future
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

i agree, for example today, almost all altcoins have fallen in price due to the growth of bitcoin. I think the UTRUST will be better than its predecessors
project competently solves many problems of online payments, with which competitors can not cope
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

Monetha had great idea but in reality it is doubtful that they will succeed in near future
If the Monetha doesn't improve its project, then it will not be needed in the market.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

I share the  ustrust's vision, cryptocurrency are much more than mere tools of speculation, but wealth creation tools, and to be able to exchange it we need a bridge between the holders of cryptocurreny and those who wish in gain, as paypal they aim to protect the consumer by having a role of mediation and management of confits between seller and buyer to avoid the fraud.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

what will happen if ever a dispute between the parties involve with the sale of goods for example the buyer cancels the order from the seller? will utrust hold such payment for this kind of scenario that could occur?

On page 18 of the whitepaper it says the buyer has to pay an escalation fee of 2% over the amount in hold if a buyer refund is issued by the UTRUST mediator. Additionally the buyer's rating is downgraded.

wow this is a good feature that utrust had design with its payment platform this will prevent such bogus buyers from tripping the good sellers

Exactly. PayPal has inflicted a world of hurt upon good sellers for years. Here comes UTRUST to turn the tide. And even in case of an escalation fee UTRUST may come out cheaper for buyers than PayPal.

It's why I love competition so much. if one company screws it's customers, there are others that will take them in and treat them right.
In a year, PayPal will have to change his terms, otherwise they will lose customers who will join to Utrust.
CanTheOne

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

Hey guys,
just found a post on reddit:

Dear Community,
We really appreciate your enthusiasm and would like to thank all of you who believe in our mission to create the best blockchain payment platform in the world. For this reason, we are introducing the Early Supporter Reward.
To express our gratitude to our early supporters, anyone who is already registered, or who registers before the 20th of September 2017, will receive a 20% reward on the first $10,000 contributed per investor. For example, if you contribute $1,000, you will receive $1,200 worth of UTRUST tokens. This reward effectively reduces the price for early supporters *down to $0.052 per token. *
In case you missed today’s AMA, Nuno (CEO), Filipe (CIO), and Artur (CTO) answered many important questions from the community. Watch the full recording of the live stream here.
We want you to know that we value your love and support!
Nuno Correia CEO & Co-Founder UTRUST

I think its unfair to give People a bonus just because they registered on your hompage without even mentioning it on your hompage and just on your reddit.
Was very excited for this ico and have watched it a longer time but i hate the fact that me and many others are getting a disadvantage just because we dont registered on your hompage without even mentioning it in your whitepaper.

I dont like the bonus structure on many other icos but at least they are transparent and
comprehensibly.

I think 20% bonus is a big number for people who plan to invest a good amount of Money and i dont want to get dumped when the coin hits exchanges. The bonus can dump the price to 0.052$ per token in relation to the normal price of 0.065$.

So in my opinion it would be fair to set a real deadline for a bonus on your hompage or whitepaper or not give any bonus. I think transparence is a very important factor for investing and this would be the point thats keeps me out of the ico.

My first post here because i dont thought it was necessary to post in the past.

Kind regards,
CanTheOne
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

Yes UTRUST has great argument to take a big part of the online payment market. PayPal has nothing to counter the potential of utrust. The project will revolutionate the online payment market with his platform.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Yes UTRUST has great argument to take a big part of the online payment market. PayPal has nothing to counter the potential of utrust. The project will revolutionate the online payment market with his platform.

I think paypal and UTrust is just the same the only difference is Utrust is using the technology of blockchain which is very much ahead on what paypal uses.
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:57:34 AM

We can only hope. I, for one, despise PayPal. As much as I love Elon Musk, if I ever see him I will have to slap him once or twice for his role in the creation of Paypal. He would likely understand. From this moment forward I will no longer compare this project to Paypal and start to see it as a project of its own. Because to even contrast something to PayPal makes me think less of them for being in the same sentence.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:17:12 AM

We can only hope. I, for one, despise PayPal. As much as I love Elon Musk, if I ever see him I will have to slap him once or twice for his role in the creation of Paypal. He would likely understand. From this moment forward I will no longer compare this project to Paypal and start to see it as a project of its own. Because to even contrast something to PayPal makes me think less of them for being in the same sentence.

At the time Paypal was made, it was revolutionary for the payment sector. Actually I don't have such a problem with paypal, but would love to switch over to UTrust to use cryptos now.

They missed the train, same as the big banks. I still can't believe it takes so much time to send money from one bank to the next... It's a shame in the digital era.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:22:58 AM

Hey guys,
just found a post on reddit:

Dear Community,
We really appreciate your enthusiasm and would like to thank all of you who believe in our mission to create the best blockchain payment platform in the world. For this reason, we are introducing the Early Supporter Reward.
To express our gratitude to our early supporters, anyone who is already registered, or who registers before the 20th of September 2017, will receive a 20% reward on the first $10,000 contributed per investor. For example, if you contribute $1,000, you will receive $1,200 worth of UTRUST tokens. This reward effectively reduces the price for early supporters *down to $0.052 per token. *
In case you missed today’s AMA, Nuno (CEO), Filipe (CIO), and Artur (CTO) answered many important questions from the community. Watch the full recording of the live stream here.
We want you to know that we value your love and support!
Nuno Correia CEO & Co-Founder UTRUST

I think its unfair to give People a bonus just because they registered on your hompage without even mentioning it on your hompage and just on your reddit.
Was very excited for this ico and have watched it a longer time but i hate the fact that me and many others are getting a disadvantage just because we dont registered on your hompage without even mentioning it in your whitepaper.

I dont like the bonus structure on many other icos but at least they are transparent and
comprehensibly.

I think 20% bonus is a big number for people who plan to invest a good amount of Money and i dont want to get dumped when the coin hits exchanges. The bonus can dump the price to 0.052$ per token in relation to the normal price of 0.065$.

So in my opinion it would be fair to set a real deadline for a bonus on your hompage or whitepaper or not give any bonus. I think transparence is a very important factor for investing and this would be the point thats keeps me out of the ico.

My first post here because i dont thought it was necessary to post in the past.

Kind regards,
CanTheOne

That is why if you invest in any ICO token, you need to explore the available ways to keep yourself abreast of their project's developments. You do not only rely on a single source of information. When monitoring an ICO you are very interested in, you have to closely do it. I guess it is quite normal for ICOs to give a little more benefit to the early birds. They are catching the worm.  Wink
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:42:31 AM

what will happen if ever a dispute between the parties involve with the sale of goods for example the buyer cancels the order from the seller? will utrust hold such payment for this kind of scenario that could occur?

On page 18 of the whitepaper it says the buyer has to pay an escalation fee of 2% over the amount in hold if a buyer refund is issued by the UTRUST mediator. Additionally the buyer's rating is downgraded.

wow this is a good feature that utrust had design with its payment platform this will prevent such bogus buyers from tripping the good sellers

Exactly. PayPal has inflicted a world of hurt upon good sellers for years. Here comes UTRUST to turn the tide. And even in case of an escalation fee UTRUST may come out cheaper for buyers than PayPal.

It's why I love competition so much. if one company screws it's customers, there are others that will take them in and treat them right.
In a year, PayPal will have to change his terms, otherwise they will lose customers who will join to Utrust.
Yes, i think so.Because there are lot of advantages of utrust than paypal. Good cotumers find a good quality of where they invest.And the utrust have lots of good quality than paypal. One of the thing that investors want is the security that utrust can give to them.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:28:47 AM

Fixed fees - its a good for customers. Ecpesially this is very provitable for small transaction (like 5 or 10$)

Low fees - We provide lower fees than other ecommerce platforms for sellers - 1% of the transaction amount. Connection to multiple exchange providers and smart analytics ensures the lowest possible exchange fees for the buyer sending the payment
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

Utrust is based in Switzerland, a country that makes dream and sends dream, platform to aim to create an api of payment on paypal for payments in cryptocurrency !! This will allow sellers to reach the cryptocurrency holders.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: