Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
mylalaworld

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:44:26 AM

This looks like a good project. no bounties?
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:45:06 AM

I cannot find the page with the bounty

a serious project with marketing budget need no bounty i guess

You can just Google " Utrust bounty Bitcointalk" you know, you have to take care of yourself in life and not expect to be given everything
dukektm

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

But nowadays this type of promotion is so big, you never know how many Telegram members are real too, but i guess seeing fake supporters talk about the project can help having real supporters

Well, I agree that is why it is called promotion,  they need to bring real supporters to the project.  Though I do not think these are fake supporters since they are giving their time and effort to spread news and awareness about UTRUST.  Oh well, let us just see how UTRUST will perform on its ICO day.

Except these secret campaigns pay people to talk about the project doing meaningful posts so it's difficult to know which is a true supporter...
Yes we will see, if all these supporters are real, they should reach their hardcap in few days

I agree actually they had not started their ICO yet, it will be on Nov. 2 and they only need 7 days for it. I hope small investors can get in since I read that some private group chat of whales are coming in to this ICO sales.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:12 AM

lets spread the world this project because nowadays everyone need Utrust kind of project. that run on all over the world for shopping or services. we are tight of online old payment services. those charge too much and facilitate very low and nothing. but Blockchain UTRUST project is decentralized id safe us and use more reliable.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

You can just Google " Utrust bounty Bitcointalk" you know, you have to take care of yourself in life and not expect to be given everything

I think the bounty for this campaign is already closed.  Avirune, the one managing the bounty campaign had announced that it was closed before Oct. 1 so i think the guy is late.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CanTheOne

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:13:23 AM

Hey guys,
just found a post on reddit:

Dear Community,
We really appreciate your enthusiasm and would like to thank all of you who believe in our mission to create the best blockchain payment platform in the world. For this reason, we are introducing the Early Supporter Reward.
To express our gratitude to our early supporters, anyone who is already registered, or who registers before the 20th of September 2017, will receive a 20% reward on the first $10,000 contributed per investor. For example, if you contribute $1,000, you will receive $1,200 worth of UTRUST tokens. This reward effectively reduces the price for early supporters *down to $0.052 per token. *
In case you missed today’s AMA, Nuno (CEO), Filipe (CIO), and Artur (CTO) answered many important questions from the community. Watch the full recording of the live stream here.
We want you to know that we value your love and support!
Nuno Correia CEO & Co-Founder UTRUST

I think its unfair to give People a bonus just because they registered on your hompage without even mentioning it on your hompage and just on your reddit.
Was very excited for this ico and have watched it a longer time but i hate the fact that me and many others are getting a disadvantage just because we dont registered on your hompage without even mentioning it in your whitepaper.

I dont like the bonus structure on many other icos but at least they are transparent and
comprehensibly.

I think 20% bonus is a big number for people who plan to invest a good amount of Money and i dont want to get dumped when the coin hits exchanges. The bonus can dump the price to 0.052$ per token in relation to the normal price of 0.065$.

So in my opinion it would be fair to set a real deadline for a bonus on your hompage or whitepaper or not give any bonus. I think transparence is a very important factor for investing and this would be the point thats keeps me out of the ico.

My first post here because i dont thought it was necessary to post in the past.

Kind regards,
CanTheOne

That is why if you invest in any ICO token, you need to explore the available ways to keep yourself abreast of their project's developments. You do not only rely on a single source of information. When monitoring an ICO you are very interested in, you have to closely do it. I guess it is quite normal for ICOs to give a little more benefit to the early birds. They are catching the worm.  Wink

Hey,
you're absolutely right, a small bonus for early birds is totally fine. But I don't think its fair to just give it to people who registered on their hompage. I was an early bird too, readed their whitepaper carefully, checked their twitter, this thread and their youtube videos while referring their project to my friends. I don't think that people habe done more for the project just by signing up on their hompage. And don't get me wrong, it would be totally fine if they had mentioned it on their hompage or whitepaper.

I think this project has a good future and I planned to invest a good amount of money, so I'm a bit disappointed now. I was early enough for the bonus but don't get it because I missed a single source of information..

Kind regards,
CanTheOne
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:42:20 AM

Sir, bounty is a part of marketing.
Even a project usually allocates only a small amount for bounty.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:47:56 AM

I can't believe how lazy people sometimes. Just google it, when i see when someone ask bounty thread, i do the same and post the link here.

Sir, bounty is a part of marketing.
Even a project usually allocated only a small amount for bounty.

No, every project needs some kind of bounties. If not here, outside of here. You can't sell even the best project if no-one hears of it.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

But nowadays this type of promotion is so big, you never know how many Telegram members are real too, but i guess seeing fake supporters talk about the project can help having real supporters

Well, I agree that is why it is called promotion,  they need to bring real supporters to the project.  Though I do not think these are fake supporters since they are giving their time and effort to spread news and awareness about UTRUST.  Oh well, let us just see how UTRUST will perform on its ICO day.

Except these secret campaigns pay people to talk about the project doing meaningful posts so it's difficult to know which is a true supporter...
Yes we will see, if all these supporters are real, they should reach their hardcap in few days

I agree actually they had not started their ICO yet, it will be on Nov. 2 and they only need 7 days for it. I hope small investors can get in since I read that some private group chat of whales are coming in to this ICO sales.

Which whale telegram group is that? How did you get in?
I am not sure if its good for the token if whales come in, they are more likely to dump and manipulate the token price
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:06:01 AM

Wow. Utrust is described as the Paypal of the digital currency on in this article https://thenextweb.com/guests/blockchain-disrupting-established-payments-platforms/#.tnw_kVrEHvTT

This looks very promising

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

I never liked paypal due to it's centralized nature. I will be using utrust heavily as I want to spend my cryptos directly rather than converting them into bitcoin and then sell them for FIAT which is very tedious process.
Actually there are already a platform that instantly convert you crypto to USD when making a purchased monaco and centra have already done that, the question is can we use it worldwide? Utrust is aiming to be a payment processor for crypto user, but before we can call it a payment processors it needs a merchant.  

But, both of them support only a handful of the cryptos. I hope utrust will overcome this barrier.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:41:02 AM

great idea this project, is there a list i can see somewhere with partner are planning to use the system?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:58 AM

Wow. Utrust is described as the Paypal of the digital currency on in this article https://thenextweb.com/guests/blockchain-disrupting-established-payments-platforms/#.tnw_kVrEHvTT

This looks very promising
Even if they said that utrust is the digital currency version of paypal, i think utrust is still better in providing better features and functions.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:28:13 AM

Well, I agree that is why it is called promotion,  they need to bring real supporters to the project.  Though I do not think these are fake supporters since they are giving their time and effort to spread news and awareness about UTRUST.  Oh well, let us just see how UTRUST will perform on its ICO day.

I am not sure if its good for the token if whales come in, they are more likely to dump and manipulate the token price

I have been around UTRUST telegram and some person talked about some group of big investors getting interested to hop in to this project, though I do not know if it is the whale group but well I hope a large number of small investors can be able to participate to this project.  It would be a waste if whales can just manipulate this beautiful project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

Well, I agree that is why it is called promotion,  they need to bring real supporters to the project.  Though I do not think these are fake supporters since they are giving their time and effort to spread news and awareness about UTRUST.  Oh well, let us just see how UTRUST will perform on its ICO day.

I have been around UTRUST telegram and some person talked about some group of big investors getting interested to hop in to this project, though I do not know if it is the whale group but well I hope a large number of small investors can be able to participate to this project.  It would be a waste if whales can just manipulate this beautiful project.

I've read that they are starting to sell to some bigger parties with a bonus of 20%, haven't read anything about a big whale club though.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:46:18 AM

So, anyone can tell me: which currencies this platform will be accept? I cant find this info
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:47:25 AM

I don't know this will happen or not. But icos are very unpredictable. I can't blame them if they put an investor before it. After a failed ico, no-one would want to invest you.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

Why did the date of the Ico appointed so late? For a month people can forget about the project ..

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:02:43 AM

Why did the date of the Ico appointed so late? For a month people can forget about the project ..

there where rumours about a demo version that might be the reason
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:04:08 AM

Yes UTRUST has great argument to take a big part of the online payment market. PayPal has nothing to counter the potential of utrust. The project will revolutionate the online payment market with his platform.

I think its a mistake to see Paypal as the main competitor that UTRUST will put out of the market. Paypal has a marketcap of 79 Billion, there is no way any project will just kick them aside. They have money, brand name, marketing, a HUGE team of people who can work to improve Paypal every day.
In the early days of Bitcoin people were saying it would replace the USD or Dollar, that is a myth.

However if Utrust can find its own place, in a space where there is demand and no supply yet (like an easy way to perform crypto payments) it can grow from there! Lets say some people prefer to pay with crypto
over fiat. Then if Utrust can take away 1% of the transactions that paypal does, it would be a HUGE win for Utrust

I agree, in the beginning UTrust can't just appear and replace PayPal instantly. But the more crypto currencies find a wider acceptance in the public, the more shares in the market can UTrust get. On the other hand the more UTrust is offered as a payment option, the more people will hear about cryptos and think about paying with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: