Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

Everyone is so excited about the upcoming ICO of UTRUST.  Smiley

yes, this is one of those icos where i am going to invest again Smiley cant wait until the utrust ico starts ><"
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

There are still plenty of time before ICO and anything can happen during that time. Hopefully people do not get tired of having to wait in that time period.
If people sees that the project is good and has the highest possibility in pumping then they will learn to wait on this project. And I will not wonder if their coin will be sold out.

Many people are impatient when they have to wait a long time. Their minds could be swayed during the waiting period. But for some others, this gives enough time to make judgments while raising money to invest.
you should always have as much time as possible to decide on an investment. This are hard earned money here, not play money we talking about.

Exactly. So this seemingly long time till the 2nd of November can also be a chance. You have enough time to inform yourself about the project on different sources and in this way can make a well thought decision whether to invest or not.
It's also good that it's after bitcoin fork so the market will be more stable in November.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

Yes, they will ask for KYC and AML.

Is this just a guess or do you know it from some source? I haven't seen it stated anywhere. Or do you mean KYC/AML for ICO contributors?

We recently made the KYC/AML announcement:
https://medium.com/@UTRUST/great-news-91ed17ba0322

Cheers

Nice one devs. This would be an asset for the project to attract more investor for they will feel safer.

Its comforting to know about the KYC/AML announcement before ICO. Its good that you are dealing and double checking with this issue.

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

There are still plenty of time before ICO and anything can happen during that time. Hopefully people do not get tired of having to wait in that time period.
If people sees that the project is good and has the highest possibility in pumping then they will learn to wait on this project. And I will not wonder if their coin will be sold out.

Many people are impatient when they have to wait a long time. Their minds could be swayed during the waiting period. But for some others, this gives enough time to make judgments while raising money to invest.
you should always have as much time as possible to decide on an investment. This are hard earned money here, not play money we talking about.

Exactly. So this seemingly long time till the 2nd of November can also be a chance. You have enough time to inform yourself about the project on different sources and in this way can make a well thought decision whether to invest or not.
It's also good that it's after bitcoin fork so the market will be more stable in November.

you are right ,hope btc price be stable in November ,UTRUST ico in November is  right decision ,i pretty agreed
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

It is less than a month, so we just need to be patience and think that we are waiting of the big event that change the other side of our life. just always bear in mind that this project is for the sake of ours. so no reason to get tired of waiting the end of this project.

there still time to promote the project to make it bigger and draw more investors to it. that will translate to a higher value token.
We need to be patient because good projects always need investors and have the potential to grow. I think Utrust is a promising project in the future because this could be the future of cryptocurrency

Its getting near before the crowdsale will be up we should ready our money to invest because its really a promising project. I think they should promote Utrust more in the social media or blogsites so many investor will come and get an investment.
Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 361

Duelbits

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:07 PM

ico was end?

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

you are right ,hope btc price be stable in November ,UTRUST ico in November is  right decision ,i pretty agreed
bitcoin is rising and it will result for more budget to have in the ICO ... i hope bitocin will rise moore so on the 2nd on november it will be less satoshi for each utrust tokens! and it will be great.

I think it should be Ethereum, its has Smart Contracts to invest more ICO.. but of course they need to comply the KYC/AML agreement of the governments. to avoid Scam ICO

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:18:03 PM

ico was end?
nah! ICO will start next month with 7 days or more for the crowd sale!

the pre ico already finished a month ago, now the ICO will start in November, in the 3nd to be more precise, hopefully it will sold out within days, like paypie was sold out within 6 hours, that is a good project too, but now the best thing will be utrust, that and NaPoleonX, two good icos that will have my money,there is so much profit to have Cheesy-
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

bitcoin is rising and it will result for more budget to have in the ICO ... i hope bitocin will rise moore so on the 2nd on november it will be less satoshi for each utrust tokens! and it will be great.

Do you think we will see a bull run like we saw in august after fork? Can you imagine Bitcoin go to $7,000 Grin? And after that massive bull run for alts! I agree with you, less satoshis for each token (or less wei)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

utrust project is very interested and reputed. i saw many people coming on this threat and blog social media and telegram. i think this project gonna cover hardcap very fast. i will keep my eye on this project. really look like very profitable for near future investment.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

utrust really wanted to change their ico date due because of bitcoin's hard fork so the utrust price would be better in the market after bitcoin's hard fork
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

Yes, they will ask for KYC and AML.

Is this just a guess or do you know it from some source? I haven't seen it stated anywhere. Or do you mean KYC/AML for ICO contributors?

We recently made the KYC/AML announcement:
https://medium.com/@UTRUST/great-news-91ed17ba0322

Cheers

Nice one devs. This would be an asset for the project to attract more investor for they will feel safer.

Its comforting to know about the KYC/AML announcement before ICO. Its good that you are dealing and double checking with this issue.

How are Know Your Customer and Anti-money Laundering enforced? Do investors have to fill in a form with passport and social security numbers?
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:30:53 PM

When the F is bitcoin going to stop forking. Getting kind of annoying as it's messing with the whole market.

xaviervilla

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

Damn it! Another train that left me behind! Are there still any bounty for utrust? Because i wiuld really wanna get my hands onthis amazing coin. I really like the project but cannot invest. I would want to participate in any bounty if there are still any. Would be really nice if there will be an airdrop or if there is, wish that it is still running.

Hate to brwak it to you but, you’re too late. Sorry man. All the bounties are closed. Such a waste. I really think that you are gonna be regretting a lot because of being late. Specially when this coin goes to the market and reaches success. But don’t worry man, opportunities come and go. Sooner or later, you’ll find great opportunities to jump into.

Goodluck man.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:36:43 PM

After fork people will want to invest their money again and I hope they consider to support this project.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

Dear community,

I am back at full capacity and am once again ready to take all of your questions.

At least once a day I will also be around to check the past few pages and see if I can clarify anything.

What a week it has been! Over 170 pages, this is just insane.

Thank you so very much for your support everybody!

Glad to see someone from the dev team? You are one of the devs or just the community manager?
It will be a hard work if I see at all those pages. There are a lot of questions already answered by the community but some keep coming back.

You can also do a Q&A session on Youtube, maybe much easier and nice for us to see some faces behind this project.
Thanks in advance for answering all these questions.
Q&A session would be great idea! Informating but yet quite entertaining content  Wink
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

utrust really wanted to change their ico date due because of bitcoin's hard fork so the utrust price would be better in the market after bitcoin's hard fork

I agree, excellent team decision. after bitcoin fork the price of bitcoin will grow to 9k for 1 btc - this is the opinion of experts. and they are usually rarely mistaken. UTRUST appeared at a good time, I think so.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

"TBA October" is sitting on your OP from a month and 1/2 of Oct passed.
Are you moving it for November or I', missing something?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xaviervilla

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

Yes, probably. And maybe because they really do believe in their project that is why they gave more time for the investors who are interested but are having thoughts and almost got left out. Moving the launch is really a great idea. We really can see how smart the devs are with these kind of things. Plus i have only heard good news about this ico. I just have to wait and see what happens next after this.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:16:26 PM

nice payment platform. This will be good ICO of November for sure. I see large community involvement too.

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: