Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:55:28 AM

found a nice review about utrust, you guys should check this out. feel free to visit: https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb

cant wait for the sale Smiley
A good review, I like that the team uses a lot of advertising and I think ICO will pass very quickly.

Thanks for the review, As the review says I also think that not having a prototype ready is a weak point for the project.
Advertising for ICO is enough and how the platform will work then investors will receive a profit on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

I have a question regarding to this project; How are you guys able to speak so confident regarding to this project? They dont have anything working on their hands, yet everyone speaks like they already build the platform and payment system.

This is the case for almost all of the ICOs in blockchain projects. I think Utrust has a top notch marketing strategy wich makes them a hype right now. They are very transparant and spoke to a lot of media in person as you can see in youtube and blogs.

This project is long-term, the platform won't be ready until the end of 2018 aprox. so you could expect some dumping after the first pump, mostly impatient people that want to get out because the token didn't moon in 3 days, so if anyone wants to invest, they will have to wait for the platform.

I think the reason people talk confidently about this project is, because they can see it succeed in the future, because there is a lot of use for such a service as utrust is promising to deliver

Because this is what we were waiting for to securely spend our crypto currencies on merchants' website. I really hope they suceed because right now there's no buyer protection when you buy things with btc etc...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:10:20 AM

I've gone through several stages of enthusiasm, uncertainty, excitement, a little doubt, impatience and the more I learn about this company, the more gung-ho I become about the whole thing. This is seriously the best ICO in terms of its ability to become a household name. Get in as soon as you can and hold these damn tokens. They will not make you rich overnight. But mark my words here, a few years down the road you will be sitting on a goldmine.

I can't agree more. I don't know what will happen in short term, but in long term utrust is showing signs of very bright future.

Most of the successful ventures have took a year or more to be familiar in the crypto world. The time is of new ventures right now and Utrust will be one of the star.

Everything that is big now took time to develop. I just saw a banner of Utrust on Coinmarketcap, do you think its a affiliate link or they get paid per click?

great advertisement in Coinmarketcap, this great promation for UTRUST ,gain more people's eye

If it's an affiliate link I might want to post it on my blog Cheesy would be awesome to get % of people invest through the links. CMC must be rich if that is the case
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

I have a question regarding to this project; How are you guys able to speak so confident regarding to this project? They dont have anything working on their hands, yet everyone speaks like they already build the platform and payment system.

This is the case for almost all of the ICOs in blockchain projects. I think Utrust has a top notch marketing strategy wich makes them a hype right now. They are very transparant and spoke to a lot of media in person as you can see in youtube and blogs.

This project is long-term, the platform won't be ready until the end of 2018 aprox. so you could expect some dumping after the first pump, mostly impatient people that want to get out because the token didn't moon in 3 days, so if anyone wants to invest, they will have to wait for the platform.

I think the reason people talk confidently about this project is, because they can see it succeed in the future, because there is a lot of use for such a service as utrust is promising to deliver

Because this is what we were waiting for to securely spend our crypto currencies on merchants' website. I really hope they suceed because right now there's no buyer protection when you buy things with btc etc...

The thing is, in crypto and in investments in general, you have to look at long term. Most of the project which are doing crowdsale are in the beginning of their path so you have to be able to notice the details and  differentiate between promising and bad projects. We can see the potential in Utrust but it still comes down to how the team will handle it.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

The thing is, in crypto and in investments in general, you have to look at long term. Most of the project which are doing crowdsale are in the beginning of their path so you have to be able to notice the details and  differentiate between promising and bad projects. We can see the potential in Utrust but it still comes down to how the team will handle it.

there not not many value investors in crypto, too many day traders and speculates who hype up bad projects to make a quick buck. Value invest in long term good projects. Your life will be less stressful!
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

there not not many value investors in crypto, too many day traders and speculates who hype up bad projects to make a quick buck. Value invest in long term good projects. Your life will be less stressful!

It sure is less stressful and thats how I usually roll as well, but sometimes I get FOMO on all the trades I could have done, I have 1k pay from ico and below ICO prices, didn't sell any when the prices went up to 6$, now regreting it a bit, but I'm sure it will get back up there and above.

I'd nearly put uTrust in the same category with TenX's possible returns in long term view.  Exept that TenX actually has a working product too.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

In here there is another article, more like a review i found quite interesting to read, its quite a detailed analysis and comparison between UTRUST and other similar systems https://smarticoinvestor.com/utrust-ico/ 

If you dont have time to read it or you are too lazy to do it here is a shor recap:

I was pretty excited for Monetha, but UTrust appears to have solved a lot of the issues which I didn’t even realize they had at their core. I had a really great interview with Nuno, he was very, very open about the project and answered all of my questions. I think the project actually has merit because of it’s applicability in the space. While I may wish that the token would have more use, its not a traditional ecosystem to have a token. I’m extremely interested to see how their token sale goes and will probably be taking part.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:08:30 PM

In here there is another article, more like a review i found quite interesting to read, its quite a detailed analysis and comparison between UTRUST and other similar systems https://smarticoinvestor.com/utrust-ico/ 

If you dont have time to read it or you are too lazy to do it here is a shor recap:

I was pretty excited for Monetha, but UTrust appears to have solved a lot of the issues which I didn’t even realize they had at their core. I had a really great interview with Nuno, he was very, very open about the project and answered all of my questions. I think the project actually has merit because of it’s applicability in the space. While I may wish that the token would have more use, its not a traditional ecosystem to have a token. I’m extremely interested to see how their token sale goes and will probably be taking part.

I wonder what he want's more for token use then the current state? I mean as UTrust is a payment platform and you can minimize your fees with it, what else would make sense for the token?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

Yes there is no demo yet for Utrust, but I think it will come soon, when you invest in a project, you usually invest on the future and the potential of a project. UTRUST is a disruptive project with a the possibility to change the way people use crypto, the project can become the major platform for online paymentin crypto world.
It could even be worth more than bitcoin. But future will tell us.

I'm not sure, bitcoin is the first and has a huge marketcap, there will be a long time before another crypto take the lead.

I don't think it is realistic to think utrust will worth more than bitcoin. It's even absurd to argue about it.

It is a very good project but limit your expectations with reality Smiley

Seems like we agree on this one. Ethereum is the one having the most potential right now to take over bitcoin.
It has very good potential but 5600 dollars vs 300$ on ETH is quite big

That's sure, it will take some years in my opinion.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:00 PM

I wonder what he want's more for token use then the current state? I mean as UTrust is a payment platform and you can minimize your fees with it, what else would make sense for the token?

I agree with you. Saving the transaction fees is a big plus for paying with the UTrust tokens.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

I agree with you. Saving the transaction fees is a big plus for paying with the UTrust tokens.

transaction fees being lower are a secondary concern to me. spending tokens is primary IMO.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:11:55 PM

Yes there is no demo yet for Utrust, but I think it will come soon, when you invest in a project, you usually invest on the future and the potential of a project. UTRUST is a disruptive project with a the possibility to change the way people use crypto, the project can become the major platform for online paymentin crypto world.
It could even be worth more than bitcoin. But future will tell us.

I'm not sure, bitcoin is the first and has a huge marketcap, there will be a long time before another crypto take the lead.

I don't think it is realistic to think utrust will worth more than bitcoin. It's even absurd to argue about it.

It is a very good project but limit your expectations with reality Smiley

Seems like we agree on this one. Ethereum is the one having the most potential right now to take over bitcoin.
It has very good potential but 5600 dollars vs 300$ on ETH is quite big

That's sure, it will take some years in my opinion.

You can't compare which one is the bigger by price. With your logic game is bigger than ripple Smiley

Market cap the important part, which is 1 to 3-4 right now. For ethereum vs bitcoin.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

People got crazy on dividends tokens lately when TaaS showed the first dividend and Coss give dividends every sunday. Maybe he wanted dividends for Utrust but there's no reason for that

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:13:28 PM

too much ico seems like other ico
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

People got crazy on dividends tokens lately when TaaS showed the first dividend and Coss give dividends every sunday. Maybe he wanted dividends for Utrust but there's no reason for that

Yes, there are no dividends when holding UTrust tokens but with the constant burning of tokens for the next 18 years, there should be an increase in the value of the tokens you hold.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:21:47 PM

nearly reached page 300. i love this community Smiley and that way the project is attracting more and more people to us Smiley

just a couple of days left until the ico!
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

UTRUST will definitely give  more value to major cryptocurrencies that it will integrate into its platform. This will be  a win win situation for both the token and other cryptos it adapts.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:42:08 PM

Well dividends are nice, but nothing which would be useful here as the transaction fees are really low and there will be not so much money generated. I think dividends is something more for exchanges or so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

Well dividends are nice, but nothing which would be useful here as the transaction fees are really low and there will be not so much money generated. I think dividends is something more for exchanges or so.

While Utrust doesn't have dividends, they do burn tokens. Looking at some other crypto that burn tokens it doesn't always seem to have a direct effect of a price increase. But Utrust does the token burn more gradually instead of in bulk like FUN or BNB. So it will have a positive effect on the price.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

Yes i also think that UTRUST can add value to the token or coin that the platform will accept. UTRUST can improve the volume on theses coin cause people will use them more frequently.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: