Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

Ain’t that sweet. As much as I agree with everyone’s answers because let’s admit, who doesn’t want a mansion with a swimming pool on the backyard and a garage with amazing cars? But the thing I really dream out of Bitcoin is the financial stability. I want to know the feeling of not owing anyone anything. I want to know the feeling of having money so I can buy the random shit I want when I pass by stores and market stalls. I want to know the feeling of not having to choose between buying clothes or buying food. I want to know the feeling of just giving money to students who are talented but are clearly struggling financially. To not worry about the next payday or worry about supporting my parent when they are old. And a gooddamn Aventador and a yacht in an island that I own, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
My bitcoin dream is very simple is to make my own food business, buying a new house, buying a car and to get rich in bitcoins that is my only dream and goals in bitcoins. I hope my dream will came true someday because i am really working hard just to reach every dreams that i wish.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My bitcoin dream is to become a millionaire. I want to own many business with bitcoins.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Buying a house, traveling around the world, start up a business and many more things. but the the most important one is buying a house first, i would be able to buy a house when bitcoin price will be over $20k. i hope price reaches $20k in 5-7 years time.  Roll Eyes
Well, my dream is to have a big house and have a lot of bitcoin that I can use in my business. In addition to that, if I have a lot of bitcoin all my dream would come true and having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin all my dreams would come true.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.
My biggest dream is to have a huge amount of bitcoin in my online wallet and I think it will help me to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future. In addtion to that, I think everyone want to have a lot of bitcoin. Lastly, my dream is to have a big house and become millionaire.
Yoandy10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:05:55 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 02:13:36 PM by Yoandy10

lovesybitz

Merit: 289

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

My bitcoin dream is to have a brand new house and lot through bitcoins. That's why every time I have money to buy bitcoin i'll take the opportunity to buy it as long as I can afford to do it. For believing it will become 10, 000$ or more by next year.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

My Bitcoin dream is to earn more Bitcoin and become rich because of it. I want to buy a house and lot for my mother in the future. She is my inspiration for doing this and I hope that Bitcoin will help me. I also want to share my blessings to others by building a foundation that will help poor students to finish their studies if ever Bitcoin will make me rich.
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:30:06 PM

My dream is to be able to build a business center and every payment will use Bitcoin because I want my life to be more modern and people can adapt to the new way of life. I will try to save as much Bitcoin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

My Bitcoin dream is to earn more Bitcoin and become rich because of it. I want to buy a house and lot for my mother in the future. She is my inspiration for doing this and I hope that Bitcoin will help me. I also want to share my blessings to others by building a foundation that will help poor students to finish their studies if ever Bitcoin will make me rich.
My dream is much more prosaic. I just want bitcoin never died. So we always had the opportunity to make extra income through bitcoins. I do not believe that bitcoin will make someone rich. Such dreams only contribute to the deviation value of bitcoin aside from the real and will subsequently lead to decrease.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

My dream is to have high number of bitcoins in my wallet and sell them when its giving me huge profits and with that money I want to buy a luxury car for my family and I am really working hard on it and hope that my dream will come true in future.
My biggest dream is to have a huge amount of bitcoin in my online wallet and I think it will help me to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future. In addtion to that, I think everyone want to have a lot of bitcoin. Lastly, my dream is to have a big house and become millionaire.
We have the same dream, exactly what I also wanted to happen, first, I want bitcoin price will continuosly to increase so that my btc value will also increase that makes me a millionaire in a future then I want to have my own house that I can buy because of bitcoin.  Grin
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

My only dream in bitcoin is to be successful in bitcoins that i want to be like other people who has been rich in bitcoins. Living rich with bitcoins is the best thing that i could ever dream for because its not that easy to get to earn bitcoins and if that happens i would buy everything that i could ever wanted.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

For me,  i want to be a successful business man someday when i have a plenty of money to use  when that happened,  i want also to have a lots of cars to be driven only by me.  And also i want to build a mansion someday for my family.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zeke_23

Merit: 333

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

Buying a house, traveling around the world, start up a business and many more things. but the the most important one is buying a house first, i would be able to buy a house when bitcoin price will be over $20k. i hope price reaches $20k in 5-7 years time.  Roll Eyes
Well, my dream is to have a big house and have a lot of bitcoin that I can use in my business. In addition to that, if I have a lot of bitcoin all my dream would come true and having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin all my dreams would come true.
same here, i really wanted to buy my own house before i have my own family. then the remaining bitcoin would be used to put up a small business and that business will be the start of my earnings to provide the needs of my family.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

When ngomongin dream dibitcoin is very much that I dream because for me life there must be dreams and ideals, and I have a dream that may be achieved Wink Wink
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

My dream made my parents happy, bought her dream home, gave her a decent life, gave her savings for her old age Maybe one day I can realize that dream to make them happy By working hard from the moment  Grin
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

My government allowed me and people in my country to use bitcoin as an alternative way of legal payments. That's my dream for bitcoin.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

My dream is to have atleast 1btc to be able to leave to my baby girl so that she will somehow survive once im gone. Hope she will not be poor and atleast experience a little comfort in life that i didnt experienced.
Go bitcoin! Please grow bigger ang stronger!!

I will send you 0.5 bitcoins so you only have to strive for the half remaining. Tell your baby girl to be good, intelligent, and generous.  Smiley
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

I want to have a company that produces clothes, food, and more. Then have a big house with a spacious yard in a beautiful village. And what I really want to do is give a bitcoin inheritance to my child

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

When ngomongin dream dibitcoin is very much that I dream because for me life there must be dreams and ideals, and I have a dream that may be achieved Wink Wink
you will achieve your dreams, all you have to do is to work properly and get more and more knowledge so that you can earn pretty much mount and full fill your dream, let me tell you the secret trick about this forum, this forum is meant to help people, so help peoples about what they asked and in this way your rank up and you earn more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: