Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:15:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28396 times)
Ardenoss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:34:13 PM

For me, holding more comfortable. Because, i was not carried away the atmosphere be panic when value btc weakened. And, i can do other things while my investment in bitcoin keeps going.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:44:29 PM

I am doing both. Actually, Holding is more profitable than the day trade. Because by day trade you can make a little profit. But if you can hold for the long period so you will make a huge profit. Every successful trader loves to holding. But they do both.
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

I prefer hodling/mid-term/long-term investment over day trading. Day trading can be stressful.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

I am doing both. Actually, Holding is more profitable than the day trade. Because by day trade you can make a little profit. But if you can hold for the long period so you will make a huge profit. Every successful trader loves to holding. But they do both.

There are few coins that can give you good profits in day trading but you cannot rely only on them each and every time as price can go in opposite direction too and that is really risky so if you want to make good profits then its better to invest in good and reputed coins and hold it longer as those coins will surely give you good profits if you hold them for the right time.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

I prefer hodling/mid-term/long-term investment over day trading. Day trading can be stressful.
Mid term investing and long term investment is the best option in bitcoin if you are holding your coins for long term then you will easily earn a lot of money from bitcoin while short term investment can give you a less amount which is quite good for short time. So i prefer long-term investment because in long term investment we can become a millionaires.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

it's possible for me to prefer daily trading because i can use the income i earn from trading to meet my living expenses, maybe to make long-term investments i still have various needs that need to be resolved, but long-term investment may not be too difficult like trading.
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:04:12 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Holding for long time is more safer for me because i do not need to stress myself in guarding my investments compare to daily trading that is an awful stress i cannot handle the stress from day trading. Thats why I go for holding.

NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:02:08 AM

it's possible for me to prefer daily trading because i can use the income i earn from trading to meet my living expenses, maybe to make long-term investments i still have various needs that need to be resolved, but long-term investment may not be too difficult like trading.
Yes, it is on your ownself how would you handle or what you much want to do with your trades, we are not all full time in bitcoins and cannot trade everyday. In long terms just.make some stocks of good coins that you know will have a good price for long term.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:36:57 AM

When I bought some of my coins I did some day trade but when the prices dropped I hold it. If the price kick I then start on day trade again. But if you do not have time to look at your coins minute by minute you can just set it up to the amount you want to buy or sell.  If those are spare money you can just hold it and sell it when you triple your money.   

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:13:41 AM

i just holding and keep it up.i know   hold is better. example  1year ago bitcoin price very low.and now bitcoin price  day by day up.so i hold some btc .
johnne

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

Indeed! Day trading is generally related to altcoins, all those coins that are just starting their journey in the crypto market.
I don't think your generalization holds water, what determines what coin to Hodl is their stability overtime and future projection. Presently I am Hodling Dogecoin (21 Satoshi today) rest assured that I shall be selling them at 100 Satoshi or more in the not too distant future!

Day trading is very much hectic and people definitely don’t like much getting into day trading.
Yes day trading may seem like Latin to an English man because he actually knows next to nothing what it is all about!

But still if your coin fluctuates a lot in prices, you are eligible for day trading but coin like bitcoin generates best results when held for long time.
Bitcoin happens to be one of the most volatile currencies, so easy to be down or up by over 500 USD within 24 hours. Then reason people nonetheless Hodl it, is because of the very strong community bias and projection that Bitcoin is headed for the moon, of which it has corroborated time and again by its resilience in bouncing back every time it ran into a storm.
It depend on people that what type of people they are because if you are talking about bias then nothing is like that it doesn’t concern to bitcoin because bitcoin having own place while other things having not so we should not say something like this because it is all depended on people so I would like to say that we should follow our rules instead other.
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

i just holding and keep it up.i know   hold is better. example  1year ago bitcoin price very low.and now bitcoin price  day by day up.so i hold some btc .

Yup, I think that you should user Hold Strategy. I heard that there are some good news for Cryptocurrency recently such as South Korea starts regulating and taxing income Bitcoin. Therefore, you should buy Bitcoin now and wait for the rising of the price. good luck to you.  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Both methods are profitables in my opinion. I prefer holding but I do trading too, and I generate good income from both ways. Holding is more profitable in the long run, while trading is useful and give us fast earning. I think it is better to try them both because there is always some risk involved either with trading or holding, because the price is volatile.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

It really depends in the time of the year. Summer pumps are good to sell so accumulating them before and holding them its the best. shorting is much more fun than holding tho.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:39:52 PM

But this is our advantage in trading. Can benefit from two directions, from daytrading and longterm. However, i am more interested in holding because i am not willing to watching chart everyday.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:29:15 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Both, is profitable and depends on your capital amount to trade ,Somehow, day trading is more hard to do if you have no good skills on it it it a very risky game ,you are like trading of war which in any moment it can dump hard or pump hard . Long term holding is a sure profit if you invested in a Altcoin that have a big potential in the next months or years.

On long term it proves that holding or hodling the coins are always the best option and specially if you are not an experienced trader I would highly recommend to hold for a couple of years and get some happines if you look at your investments, day trading however is also very profitable and can be very nice, but you have to do some research and always remember to invest in real projects and not shitcoins.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

Both, is profitable and depends on your capital amount to trade ,Somehow, day trading is more hard to do if you have no good skills on it it it a very risky game ,you are like trading of war which in any moment it can dump hard or pump hard . Long term holding is a sure profit if you invested in a Altcoin that have a big potential in the next months or years.

On long term it proves that holding or hodling the coins are always the best option and specially if you are not an experienced trader I would highly recommend to hold for a couple of years and get some happines if you look at your investments, day trading however is also very profitable and can be very nice, but you have to do some research and always remember to invest in real projects and not shitcoins.
Hodling would be only good and applicable only on some coins in the market like bitcoin,eth,xmr since these coins do really have the potential to rise up in future which this kind of trading behavior or ways isnt really effective on all coins which means it would really be dangerous if you are always longing for long term. Short trading is risky but more rewarding but would really depend on your skills and experience.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:37:13 PM

Hodling would be only good and applicable only on some coins in the market like bitcoin,eth,xmr since these coins do really have the potential to rise up in future which this kind of trading behavior or ways isnt really effective on all coins which means it would really be dangerous if you are always longing for long term. Short trading is risky but more rewarding but would really depend on your skills and experience.

I suggest you the same. If you do the day trade means, you will get some bitcoin from panic selling.For example, you are going to brought the bitcoin at  3000$,you Need to check the price periodically. If the price moves to high value means and you can sell with the profit.From my experience, it is  good  to HODL for long periods.After that specific time,you will selling the bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:07:00 AM

Day trading and holding are both profitable, but it depends on how much capital do you had, Seems they are both profitable, i prefer to hold my bitcoins because it is effortless and lesser risk compare to day trading. Day trading is risky but high rewarding depends on skills and strategies. Wink
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:42:04 AM

But this is our advantage in trading. Can benefit from two directions, from daytrading and longterm. However, i am more interested in holding because i am not willing to watching chart everyday.
I am interested in holding too because it takes time to read chart and to watch over and it makes me so stress sometimes. But both day trade and holding are profitable it just depends to someone to where he or she is comfortable.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: