Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28376 times)
kokokwikwaks

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

i think it better just to hodl it for a long term...
and wait until the prices gets 5 times...
patience is a virtue Cheesy
ahahaha
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:25:20 AM

Day trading has a lot of headaches especially if you're a noob. I'll just buy good altcoins and forget about it for a month or two. By the time I check back I'll discover that it has risen greatly.
If you're day trading, you'll check back on your investments very often and that can affect other things you do.

mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:26:45 AM

both is profitable, it depends whether you have time to do daily trading and you must have a good skill in seeing the chart movement if you want to do daily trading or buy coin from the dip and hold for long term
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

I think the best way to earn more is to day trade. But this also means ample of time, more bullets and ammunition in terms of technical analysis. You gotta need to be updated with the different news too since it can rekt your positions. More stressful also in day trading when the market isn't easy. So it is up to you which one you prefers. Give and take.
Both day trading as well as holding of your coins and that too for quite a long period of time are really good options. It all depends on the person himself like in which thing he is comfortable at. I think of holding as the best way as it can help you in having more amount of money and that too by putting in less amount of efforts. The thing is you actually need to opt that option which is best suitable to you.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

both is profitable, it depends whether you have time to do daily trading and you must have a good skill in seeing the chart movement if you want to do daily trading or buy coin from the dip and hold for long term

Right. Some people just don't have that much time in their hands to spend most of the day looking at the charts. Its important that you're focused on the coin movements if you're day trading because onr minute can spell profit or loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

For day traders, they have limit on how much they want to earn like a percentage.

And as a busy person I don't avail to do day trading but if I have so many spare time, I would love to do that so but for now I'm focusing with my career on my real job and just hold.

Most of day traders now are into hypes and making decent profit if they rode the right project and gets in at the right time.

Signature for rent
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

After all the fork uncertainties markets are pretty green and no weekend dumps also. This is a good time for day trade, can make 10-20% everyday, just need to follow markets closely!

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

For day traders, they have limit on how much they want to earn like a percentage.

And as a busy person I don't avail to do day trading but if I have so many spare time, I would love to do that so but for now I'm focusing with my career on my real job and just hold.

Most of day traders now are into hypes and making decent profit if they rode the right project and gets in at the right time.
Day trading gives profit regularly upon the study we do about the market of different assets as well upon the predictions about the assets market value. While holding we cannot expect the same to take place, we can get profits at certain time interval when price seems growing. So, its up to the users self interest whether to pick day trading or holding. I've been into trading, but not day trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:12:00 PM

If you're doing a job, then holding is good for you. But if you have a lot of time then go for day trading. As day trading requires a lot of mind hard work and experience, so just have patience and be calm. And if you're holding, then that doesn't mean you see the market whenever you want. Just be updated everyday.
anga3636

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:16:00 AM

I will lean toward both in light of the fact that that is the best thing for me and on the off chance that I will do both then I won't miss the chance to make benefit since I can day exchange the altcoins and furthermore hold my bitcoin and different altcoins for long haul so I have an adjust route in profiting in crypto.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:05:48 AM

I will lean toward both in light of the fact that that is the best thing for me and on the off chance that I will do both then I won't miss the chance to make benefit since I can day exchange the altcoins and furthermore hold my bitcoin and different altcoins for long haul so I have an adjust route in profiting in crypto.
If you can do both successfully the better because your income will increase and you might make a lot of money for you long term hold.
When you trade there are loses and profits but you need to improve every time you make a mistakes because that is the only way you will last and be profitable, it's gonna be easy to make money when you are good in day trading and when you love your work you might make a fortune in trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
headie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

both are okay, but if you are a good fan of huge profit I will prefer hodling
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:57:32 AM

Both are very profitable, but I prefer hold for bitcoin and day trading for altcoin. Because altcoin is so fluctuating so we can take huge profits with daily trading. And why I choose a hold in bitcoin because I am experiencing this, bitcoin prices continue to increase, so the fee for buy and sell orders made continuously can reduce our profits.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:00:09 AM

Can someone here reply to my thread about calculating altcoin profits?
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:04:28 AM

I think it's best to trade bitcoin instead of holding a bitcoin because bitcoin is now high and it needs to use something like investing or trading because its price is high. If you hohold it, it may decrease its price and make it easier for you to invest in its high price.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:07:58 AM

It is good to trade bitcoin but it is better hold it since bitcoin price were usually goes up and up better to hold it because for me it is the same when you trade bitcoin you will charge for fee unlike holding it youll not be charge for fee but still you will earn a little .
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:34 PM

Day trading gives profit regularly upon the study we do about the market of different assets as well upon the predictions about the assets market value. While holding we cannot expect the same to take place, we can get profits at certain time interval when price seems growing. So, its up to the users self interest whether to pick day trading or holding. I've been into trading, but not day trading.

It do give profit on a daily basis from the root word itself "day" trading. In holding, this is good for those people that doesn't want to give time to their coins that had bought.

If you are a busy person and you have some other things that you have to work on, then you can go with buy and hold. I myself is an holder and I prefer to do this.

I tried to be a day trader before but it really doesn't fit my schedule and time. Also when I bought a coin and checked it after a couple of days, if there's a profit I'll definitely going to sell but that's not considered as day trading.

Signature for rent
Anon

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

HODL
Day trading will waste a ton of your time for little results. Most people daytrading lose money and the real winners are exchanges.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:48:07 PM

Day trade is very risky as you never know where price will move in next few hours as if you buy at high price and if starts moving down then you will easily get panic and will sell at lower price so to make higher profits its always good to hold your bitcoins and sell only when its giving you enough profits and no doubt it can be time consuming process but its worth to wait longer to get positive results from it.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:57:18 AM

In my opinion, Hodling for 5x or 10x is too greedy. You should consider about 2x or 3x. How about trading? I think that 10% to 15% is the suitable profit
But it depends, how many people thought that bitcoin could grow in value so much in this year, so holding for such a gain is fine as long as you are willing to hold for the long term, so I do not think it is greedy to expect 5x or 10x especially when it comes to altcoins that can move so abruptly, however holding altcoins for the long term has the added risk that the altcoin may disappear and its value goes to zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: