Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

As elsewhere, there are pluses and minuses in every kind of trade. I prefer to trade within a day. I like to constantly monitor the process. If I kept, then probably only with BTC.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

For me definetly is Hodling , because im Full time working and sometimes when coin Pump up for few hours im at work . But if i was full time crypto i would definetly try with like 10% of my portfolio to trade something Smiley
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:05:29 PM

For me definetly is Hodling , because im Full time working and sometimes when coin Pump up for few hours im at work . But if i was full time crypto i would definetly try with like 10% of my portfolio to trade something Smiley

Holding for the people who can take the risk of money melting. The holding value can decline with time under market conditions. But trading is an active thing where you can control your asset value with real time.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

They are both profitable, it will be up to you on how you will handle your coins and maximize your profit.  Which is more fit to your lifestyle? If you have more time to focus on trading then go for day trading, if not then go for a long term hodling. Just be careful where you will invest your money in trading

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:02 AM

My method; hodl till you reach the trend-line targets to buy or sell.  I know that waiting is a little boring. But this is the key of trading i believe. Do not lose your patience
Investing is about making money, this is something that many people seem to forget, they think that trading must give to them some kind of fulfillment, I prefer to hold for the simple reason that is way easier than to try to outsmart the market, besides even if I tried, the chances I am able to do that are very low, and when I take into account that I do not have that much free time then holding is the superior choice for me.
Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:04:13 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

To choose any better sides, it depends on the longness and rate of taking profits...

For me I prefer Day trade, though both are good
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:19:50 AM

Not sure entirely because I don't really like to do day trading. I find it puts more pressure than necessary on me and that often times helps me make the wrong move which is unfortunate. Therefore I like to hold onto my coins and sell them all at one exit but I can see how day trading could be more profitable if executed correctly.

feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

Your activities should comprise of both. You should trade and make good consistent money for your self. There should be part of your capital that is lock away from you.

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:06:09 AM

Yes do trading and real job together is not good decision. Someone can make a mistake on one of them. So we better to choose holding bitcoin so we can do our real job smoothly, this is my opinion, everyone might be have their own decision.

LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:48:13 AM

It's good to trade now but it's better to Hold first now because of the amazing price of bitcoin that is going higher and higher.If l got my salary too l will hold it first until price is $50000.I can invest a small business that time in our town, for the future of my kids. I have to think about first for my kids because l don't know my life. They have no father so l have to secure the needs of my kids.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:02:34 AM

Yeah its hard to do daily trading while you have a day job even when you do signature campaign you cannot do both day trade and posting. I prefer holding so that it won't be that stressful. And holding your coins for long term give you good profit and its safe than doing day trade unless you are a good trader.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:05:12 AM

In my view, daily trading will get more profit than holding. Because, when you have good skills, you can earn money everyday throught trade coins. It is safer than you hold a coin in the long-term. No one can sure that what will happen in the future.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:35:10 AM

In my view, daily trading will get more profit than holding. Because, when you have good skills, you can earn money everyday throught trade coins. It is safer than you hold a coin in the long-term. No one can sure that what will happen in the future.
i agree with the idea that Day trading is very fast for earning as compare to holding trading but i want some addition about holding trading also that holding trading is not such risky as compare to day trading but holding trading can't give you fast money. so both type of trading have his own advantages and disadvantages.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

I recommend that if you are trading altcoins then daytrade it or either short-term because altcoins needs to be established first by proving its worth to consider that it's good for holding.
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:45:46 AM

Holding coins for long term is better.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:29 AM

I recommend that if you are trading altcoins then daytrade it or either short-term because altcoins needs to be established first by proving its worth to consider that it's good for holding.
Altcoins are also a big market but due to a big number of altcoins it's hard to find a coin that has a real potential in the future, but if you really want to make money, you will make an effort to do research to get the right information that would help you in making a right decision.
Check on the https://coinmarketcap.com/, those coins that are in the top 10 are already giving a lot of profit to long term investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

For me i would prefer holding all of my coins until the value of all my coins is totally increase and when i am satisfied with value of all of my coins i would sell it very high, and i dont prefer day trade because i am not good at trading at all.
We need to know our limitations, I'm a very nervous guy so if I was trading I will be unable to do anything else and I will be checking my trades every single second and I will be worried all day, I will probably get sick due to it, so for someone like me the best strategy is to just hold, most of the time I do not check the price of bitcoin unless I read the news somewhere that something happened with the price, that way I avoid most of the stress of holding my bitcoin.
I am also in favor of holding for a long time if the coin is bitcoin and if there are altcoins you are talking about, then it is great to use them in day trading or long term trading for earning some decent profit. Bitcoin is very expensive currency and is highly predicted to further increase in value by the end of this year which means the best method of making money with bitcoin is to keep in wallets for a long time.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

Actually it depends upon the conditions of the trader who want make profit and loss According to the amount of the bitcoin he has .
According to me if a person have 1+ btc then ofcourse he should do day trading Because with 1 to 2% profit , he will make much money in the one day .
But if a person who have very low amount of the bitcoin/money then he should go for the trading for the small coins investment which are currently down by price and wait until the price of the coin increase .
So here another factor is also associated that is the patience that a trader should have .
Here we should not forget that trading is a unpredictable job where profit and loss are part of trade , but day trading is more risky .
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:45:02 PM

Not sure entirely because I don't really like to do day trading. I find it puts more pressure than necessary on me and that often times helps me make the wrong move which is unfortunate. Therefore I like to hold onto my coins and sell them all at one exit but I can see how day trading could be more profitable if executed correctly.
Day trading and holding have also got their own pros and cons, so day trading is quite a hectic thing to do but you can get the profit on daily basis. It does involve lot of efforts and hard work. On the other hand, holding can give you some good money but the only condition for that is to keep yourself under your control. Moreover, you will not be able to get money on daily basis too. So decide accordingly.

aneeqvalam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

if you have patience then buy some coin for long term if you dont have patience then do day trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: