Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:29:11 AM

For me i would prefer holding all of my coins until the value of all my coins is totally increase and when i am satisfied with value of all of my coins i would sell it very high, and i dont prefer day trade because i am not good at trading at all.
We need to know our limitations, I'm a very nervous guy so if I was trading I will be unable to do anything else and I will be checking my trades every single second and I will be worried all day, I will probably get sick due to it, so for someone like me the best strategy is to just hold, most of the time I do not check the price of bitcoin unless I read the news somewhere that something happened with the price, that way I avoid most of the stress of holding my bitcoin.
I am also in favor of holding for a long time if the coin is bitcoin and if there are altcoins you are talking about, then it is great to use them in day trading or long term trading for earning some decent profit. Bitcoin is very expensive currency and is highly predicted to further increase in value by the end of this year which means the best method of making money with bitcoin is to keep in wallets for a long time.
Yes it is true that if the bitcoin is the coin that you are holding, it is better to do holding but if you have altcoins, it is better if you will do day trading. Day trading with altcoins can make more profit. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

Some coins that are seen or predicted to grow continiously in the next few years can be good for long term investment. If you are not ready for daytrading, then you opt for hodling instead which give you room to breath while waiting for your coin to grow. Daytrading requires skills and stamina to stay on top while watching the movements in the chart.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:52:48 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Both are very profitable, it all depends on which of the two are more profitable. If you have skills, confidence and composure in day trading, then I can say this best fit for you as a very profitable source of income. Specialy when you have a huge capital. Now, if you are unsure or youre afraid to get involved into trading, then you can opt to hodling, it maybe the safest investment and it could be more profitable than trading in a small percentage, depends on the price increase of your investment.
VerificationServices

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:19:06 AM

I think day trading is better than just holding only. By day trading everyone can earn good amount of Bitcoin every but with holding people need to wait very long time until Bitcoin price increase. It'll be bad for Bitcoin holder when Bitcoin price stable for few months. LOL
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:25:39 AM

Do you know in which the term hodling comes from? This discussion board! lol, enjoyable factThe best way to make huge profit crypto comes from holding. Nobody actually lost money on Bitcoin by buying and keeping... think about that.

If need to invest you will know the trading process. and gather more information. It good to trad for the future. you will know the gather for it. So you will wait for it. First you hold the bitcoin then you will start the trading process. Trading is not easy way to start so you will gather more trading process.
I will dependably lean toward day exchanging on the grounds that day exchanging are quick exchanging and give you benefit with a past rate and I have encountered in day exchanging while at the same time holding exchanging is likewise great yet it require a considerable measure of investment so's the reason I am keen on day exchanging. Generally holding exchanging is likewise best to earn benefit.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

It depends on the situation. For trading, this process will double your money if you are sure about what you are doing and if you have enough trading skills and as the same time, this process is risky. For Holding bitcoin, this process is safe because you know that you won't lose your money by trading but at the same time, its disadvantage is that it won't double your money.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:34:11 AM

if you can do profitable trading is the way to go, if you don't know how to trade
stick to hold the bitcoins and wait for the pump.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

Both of them I do. But in my opinion more profitable long-term trading, because it will gain greater benefits than daily trading. But with a note "select altcoin that really has potential". Daily trading I do if there is altcoin which I think is good and has a high volume, so the movement of coins will be very fast and I can do buying and selling quickly too.

yeah this is true, day or night doesn't matter. as long as you know how to work in trading you can gain profit. trading is a high risk of  investment, you need to be a well experienced one. always consider the movement of the alt coins. don't just buy coins because you see its high, always check its volume and study each alt coins movement. its ok to hold bitcoin if know it is profitable in the long run. or try to go in speculation section in order for you to know if what coins is best for trading.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

It's nice to do both for 2x income i do is i half my investment and a trade the half and hold the rest.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

It depends on the coin that youbare holding. There are coins that is good for long term investments like bitcoins and there is also coin that is good for day trading. The coin that I hold is good for day trading.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

I prefer HODL
I keep my ETH in my pocket
I also keep BTC

No worry and hassle free,
they are rising
The safest choice I would say. No risk involve. Just patience and faith that the price will keep on increasing. Based on the price of bitcoin and ethereum today, your profits should be just pouring down on you. I personally prefer this than risking it in day trading. Of course you can definitely earn more profit in day trading but I don't like taking that much risk. I also don't like worrying about my trades. I just want to lay down on my favorite chair, hodl my btc and eth and watch the prices reach to the moon.
As indicated by my thought day exchanging is great than holding exchanging in light of the fact that I like quick work and day exchanging is quick than holding exchanging and furthermore we can procure more benefit in less time in day exchanging as contrast with holding exchanging. Yet in addition day exchanging is more dangerous than holding exchanging.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

i think this is the day to do both trade and hold , you can trade your coin if you profit and buy new coins and hold for the next day

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:50:18 PM

Actually it depends upon the conditions of the trader who want make profit and loss According to the amount of the bitcoin he has .
According to me if a person have 1+ btc then ofcourse he should do day trading Because with 1 to 2% profit , he will make much money in the one day .
But if a person who have very low amount of the bitcoin/money then he should go for the trading for the small coins investment which are currently down by price and wait until the price of the coin increase .
So here another factor is also associated that is the patience that a trader should have .
Here we should not forget that trading is a unpredictable job where profit and loss are part of trade , but day trading is more risky .
This decision of choosing in between day trading and holding entirely depends on the skill set of the person. If he is having good expertise in the world of trading, then there is nothing bad in going for trading. On the other hand, if you think like you can keep yourself in your control, then holding is also one of the best way of making money. Day trading and holding both can help you out in making some good amount of money.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:03 PM

I think day trading is better than just holding only. By day trading everyone can earn good amount of Bitcoin every but with holding people need to wait very long time until Bitcoin price increase. It'll be bad for Bitcoin holder when Bitcoin price stable for few months. LOL
We have very good experience from past, those people who are simply holding their bitcoin for last one year, As i can remember that on very first day  of 2017, the price of bitcoin was just crossed 1000$ and now the price of bitcoin have already crossed 13000$, that is a huge increase in the price of bitcoin, but it is not to be surprise about because people were already expected such increase in the price of bitcoin. So those people who are holding bitcoin for last one year now they can get their profit more than 13 time. Therefore i think that only holding bitcoin can also be more profitable because still bitcoin as good potential in its price to increase.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:41:46 PM

It depends, cause holding normally pay on the long run, but you should stop to whatch your holding for at least one year, trading could pay a lot more but if you are not good at trading you could loose everything in a matter of hours.   

To help you in trading you could look at my signature, the algory project will bring to the market the perfect multitool to assist you to do your best an maximize your earnigs.

Give a look to their site https://algory.io/ , imagine a powerful Cryptoscanner, a news Crypto Streamer, a Cryptoviewer, an ICO and blockchain analyzer all togheter,  it will  save your time and maximalize your productivity and so your gains
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Both are profitable and depends on the value of your trading capital, Somehow, trading day is harder to do if you do not have good practice in it it's a very risky game, you're like trading war that at any moment it can throw hard or hard curiosity.
Hold for long term is definitely sure profitable, because it will continue to increase value in the future.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:19:17 AM

Day trade and holding has a small difference. Day trading is risking what we have in wallet to make an additional earning, holding is simply keeping hold of it without moving it anywhere else. Here different users have different perspectives on preference. I go with day trading.
Day trading can be extremely profitable for those that have the right skills but at the same time day trading is not always the best strategy just look at the current situation in bitcoin there is no doubt that the best strategy in the last months has been to simply hold your bitcoin and a trader trying to trade alts probably lost a lot of money because even if alts recovered some ground the growth of bitcoin in the last days has been out of this world.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:42:15 AM

to my opinion, holding is not bring more profit than trading, but surely trading is more risky than just holding, before trading you must have high experience and flexible mind to adapt to changing environment of cryptos, and must be calm and patient in trading.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
chilling888

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

If you're good at day trading you will make more money on it  Cool
SuperMarioHT

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:02:58 AM

I won't recommend day trading. It's very stressful where you need to monitor it for hours or day.  Holding will surely benefit you a lot provided that you check every details of the coin you want to invest. It also give time for your daily activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: