Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

The 2 is a very good way in earning money but the best of course is day trading but of course to day trade you really need alot of experience to actually earn alot.
Day trading is risky because you can't tell if you are going to make a lot of money or not and it is better for me to just hold because you will escape from the risk of trading and you will not miss any of the price pumps because you are in holding mode.
For the professional trader, day trading is always better than holding, but sometimes, it still depends on the cycle and the treding of the market. Example the trending of cryptocurrency market from March until the end of May is altcoin, those who are day trader and altcoin holder can earn more profits than bitcoin holder, but for altcoin holder in past 6 months, they are the loser.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

The 2 is a very good way in earning money but the best of course is day trading but of course to day trade you really need alot of experience to actually earn alot.
Day trading is risky because you can't tell if you are going to make a lot of money or not and it is better for me to just hold because you will escape from the risk of trading and you will not miss any of the price pumps because you are in holding mode.
For the professional trader, day trading is always better than holding, but sometimes, it still depends on the cycle and the treding of the market. Example the trending of cryptocurrency market from March until the end of May is altcoin, those who are day trader and altcoin holder can earn more profits than bitcoin holder, but for altcoin holder in past 6 months, they are the loser.
It happens, yes. Trending is so relative. You can’t understand the logic behind it. Like you said, this is so true that in that period of time when bitcoin was not in that much speed, altcoins were jumping and day traders earned so much where bitcoin holders were only waiting for the rise in prices. It depends on market, so keep your eyes open and go for the best option as per situation.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:56 AM

I think day trading is better than just holding only. By day trading everyone can earn good amount of Bitcoin every but with holding people need to wait very long time until Bitcoin price increase. It'll be bad for Bitcoin holder when Bitcoin price stable for few months. LOL
Yes day trading can make you a lot more money than trading, you are correct, but how many traders can make more money than 17x your investment that bitcoin gave this year, the more bitcoin grows the more difficult it is to outperform the growth of bitcoin, and if things keep going in this direction less and less day traders will be able to create more profits with their trades.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

Both of them have good and bad features , holding for a long term is less stressful and less risky also less precentages usually than day trading , if u are good at treading u can make a lot during day treading! Wink
I would prefer to put most of my bitcoin into holding for so long. Fees today are high and it's going to be a pain if I'll day trade and will always pay for fees if I want to withdraw from exchange. Day trading is just an option if you don't have some other things to do but if you don't want to put too much effort in trading, you can just stay in holding which is proven and tested to give better results.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:37:32 AM

Both of them have good and bad features , holding for a long term is less stressful and less risky also less precentages usually than day trading , if u are good at treading u can make a lot during day treading! Wink
I would prefer to put most of my bitcoin into holding for so long. Fees today are high and it's going to be a pain if I'll day trade and will always pay for fees if I want to withdraw from exchange. Day trading is just an option if you don't have some other things to do but if you don't want to put too much effort in trading, you can just stay in holding which is proven and tested to give better results.

If you want to buy a bitcoin means, you can carry on day trading and get some bitcoin .If you had a plan to sell ,day time not suit for that one.The price of bitcoin will reach maximum at the end of the day as all of you know.Use day end sell your bitcoin. As come to both Day trade and hold, holding is always better than trading. Because you will additional dollar as long as you hold it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:10:16 AM

Day trade is very risky as you never know where price will move in next few hours as if you buy at high price and if starts moving down then you will easily get panic and will sell at lower price so to make higher profits its always good to hold your bitcoins and sell only when its giving you enough profits and no doubt it can be time consuming process but its worth to wait longer to get positive results from it.
It depend on the choice and economical condition of bitcoin because for holding trading you need to wait for long time so that you can make enough profit while in day trading you can sell on the same day you have bought if you need to earn less profit but in short time then you need to do day trading otherwise holding trading is best.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:44:28 AM

i think holding trading is good then day trading because
holding trading is less risky than day trading
holding trading is more easy job then day trading
but also if you want to earn profit quickly then you need to do day trading but remember that day trading need more experience then holding trading.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:18:46 AM

Holding has the advantage about the huge profit so i think i would take that way. Day-trading is just for some small profit for everyday like 2-5% per day.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

It happens, yes. Trending is so relative. You can’t understand the logic behind it. Like you said, this is so true that in that period of time when bitcoin was not in that much speed, altcoins were jumping and day traders earned so much where bitcoin holders were only waiting for the rise in prices. It depends on market, so keep your eyes open and go for the best option as per situation.
Exactly i mostly prefer long term hodling but i think day trading would not be much better because bitcoin has the potential to do 5-10x and it has proven that many times as is whenever we thought it would stop and not succeed. Hodling has always been the best way to gain something more in fiat, and day trading is better if you want to grow your portfolio not in terms of fiat but in bitcoins.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

I just entered the crypto world.  Please welcome me.  i am a forex swing trader. I bought some crypto BTC Iota and ADA. Just trying my luck in crypto.  For me forex is still the best.

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

Google (http://www.google.com)
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:40 AM

The day trading is more profitable than holding if you are an expert trader with positive experience. Holding is more secure than trading.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

A combination of both, but I continuously move some of my day-trading earning to cheap altcoins that have a huge potential. That way I'm earning money and investing in the hopefully bright future.

kiyuan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

I do both .. hodling give more money
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

A combination of both, but I continuously move some of my day-trading earning to cheap altcoins that have a huge potential. That way I'm earning money and investing in the hopefully bright future.
Yes i agree with you, we can get the money in daily trading alternative coins of course if we have found the way of trading that can getting constant profit on every situation of markets ( it is needs system of trading some people said it is needed trading plan before entry and exit the market), but if we still don't get it, daily trading will be dangerous will be better to holding the digital coins for long term or middle investing, personallity i used three short term (trading), middle term (investing in the ICOs) long term investment (holding the bitcoin and other digital coins).
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

indeed if you don't have the ability and knowledge of good enough in field of trading might be better with HODLING, although it takes time and patience in the implementation of it but i think is good enough in an effort to benefit from bitcoin.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

In my opinion, it is better to hodl because as you can see the price of Bitcoin now is keep on increasing. Sometimes, it goes down but not too low, so trading is not advisable of the this time for Bitcoin. My suggestion is that, you really need to hodl because you will earn much income as Bitcoin still rising from time to time. When you look back the price early this year up to now, the trend of price is so high and they've exceeded their highest price many times this year. You should go for a long term investment so try to buy Bitcoin now and you will see how much income you will have in the future.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

day trading is a short term activity and on the other hands holding bitcoin is a long term activity.  holding bitcoin is a risky task and when one can get more profit then he sell his bitcoin. i like day trading than holding bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:38:42 PM

actually there no risk to hold bitcoin, you must hold it for more profit, daytrading is really risky eventhough you can get profit repeatedly little by little, but longterm is better for good earning. but, it depends on which way do you convenient.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

indeed if you don't have the ability and knowledge of good enough in field of trading might be better with HODLING, although it takes time and patience in the implementation of it but i think is good enough in an effort to benefit from bitcoin.

Trading is not that hard to learn, it is all about dedication on how much you really want to know about Trading, because if you are just going to do it for fun, or randomly, then be afraid of losing your capital. Trading is a very serious job to do, always checking the prices of the tokens in the market and predicting if it is going to increase or not.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

Agreed, depending on our ability, we should choose holding or trading day, if we do not have the experience and acumen, we should choose holding, it would be better for us, we will avoid many unnecessary risks, in return, we will be quite bored with waiting. But if we feel we are good at in trading and adapt quickly to the situation in the market, we can choose the day trading, that will help us to promote our full potential, and the profits we can get are infinite and huge every day, however, the danger is quite high, we will need to be very careful

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: