Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 28384 times)
iarkusha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

If you exit on good rise you make more in total because compound interest is working for you
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

If I just held all the coins I bought when I first got into this crypto space, I'd be sitting pretty right now. Just do your due diligence and HODL. You don't lose anything if you don't sell too early. It seems the longer you wait, the more profit you can make and reduce your risk of loss. If you trade, your emotions can really get the best of you and cause you to make bad trades.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

For me i do prefer the holding or long term investment. With holding the risk of loosing our investments is tolerable unlike in doing a day trading it is very risky we might end up loosing our investment and it is also very stressful.
holding are good but it is may depends on the coin that you are holding for , for example this is pretty much be able to have the chance of on how this may good on trading and in holding then if in holding you are surely that you may have profit on it then you can have the choice of holding it.

I agree. This should not be an issue because selling and holding are just just related with each other.After holding and waiting for the perfect time, then there you go to selling. Perfect timing is the factor.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
BitcoinMETiS

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

no day trading - long mid-term or long! here the main thing is patience!
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

For me i do prefer the holding or long term investment. With holding the risk of loosing our investments is tolerable unlike in doing a day trading it is very risky we might end up loosing our investment and it is also very stressful.
holding are good but it is may depends on the coin that you are holding for , for example this is pretty much be able to have the chance of on how this may good on trading and in holding then if in holding you are surely that you may have profit on it then you can have the choice of holding it.

I agree. This should not be an issue because selling and holding are just just related with each other.After holding and waiting for the perfect time, then there you go to selling. Perfect timing is the factor.

To make that happen we must keep on monitoring the price in the market so we can determine  if it really needs to be trade or not. It needs enough time when we trade. We have to monitor the price of the token that we desire to trade if it is really doing a tremendous performance. Anyway, patience is a must.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

This is depend on the times and your skill. Could be day trading will be more profitable than hold if we have skilled  and times for that. Buy and sell many times with take profit about 20% -30% per trade could be promising big profit but should be with great trading strategy and good risk management. And others most important thing is always patient to get better price when buy and sell any coin.

ozmania

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

I gave up day trading. It consumes so much time and energy and not much difference with hodl. you may increase your btc with day trade but at the and of the day you will still hodl to wait incerase in btc.
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

it depend on market manipulation and news. I trade almost everyday and have 30 percent on trading, 70 on holding
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

no day trading - long mid-term or long! here the main thing is patience!
Why I'm trading. Because I can earn more coin, than invest new investments, but on long term the best is holding with trading
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Both are profitable and depends on the value of your trading capital, Somehow, trading day is harder to do if you do not have good practice in it it's a very risky game, you're like trading war that at any moment it can throw hard or hard curiosity.
Hold for long term is definitely sure profitable, because it will continue to increase value in the future.
zanovosib

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

as practice shows day trading is not the best way to earn on the stock exchange, because you can not go out of time from a very good price movement up. I adhere to the strategy of investing in crypto currency from 7 days to several months to take the maximum profit

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     - - - -     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     - - - -     ANN THREAD
-----------------------  ? ? ?  -----------------------
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

I will split into half. Half for day trading and half for holding. But in my experience, I think I will lose all my money in day trading as I am the one who panic and sold all when the price is down. Now, I will just use some of the money for me to play to do day trading and most of it will keep for hodling without looking at it anymore.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

At our level the best is simply holder, it takes less time, does not require much knowledge and allows us to have an activity next door
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

I think it depends a lot on the investor psychology. If you are afraid of losing profits, you will be very hard to make money in this market and you can lose everything if you do not know the exact information. My advice is to keep Bitcoin instead of trading every day
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

I use both ways. because there are some coins that must be retained for profit and some to be sold. Which is always a problem when trading is time. if you do not have a lot of time in trading, then you should look for a stable coin. But if you have a lot of time to always monitor the coins you buy, then take advantage through purchasing dips
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

I'am always fast trade for take profit but I'am always save BTC or ETH for long term , I'am never keep FIAT for cryptocurrency digital asset.
but if I'am need money I just take my BTC or ETH for selling to get money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Both are profitable but based on my experience, hodling is more profitable than daytrade. I remember when i sold some of my XRB to get ETH and use my ETH to buy EOS through ICO and trading it. When i compared my EOS' profit trading to the recent value of XRB i spent to get EOS, i realized that i could get higher profit if i'm still hodling my XRB instead of selling it for EOS and daytrading it.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

day trading is too risk. see this time. we can't tell price will go up or down so keep holding is better

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

day trading is too risk. see this time. we can't tell price will go up or down so keep holding is better
You don't know, but others know that, haha. You don't know the next price of Bitcoin will be high or low because you don't have enough knowledge and experience to understand the trend, the scenario and the reason make the price of Bitcoin dumped.
CoinHunter82

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

I gave up day trading. It consumes so much time and energy and not much difference with hodl. you may increase your btc with day trade but at the and of the day you will still hodl to wait incerase in btc.

I also refused day trading, but that's because the market was very falling after mid-January. I tried to play on a slide but bitcoin spoiled everything. I lost a lot on altcoins and now everything is recovering. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: