Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMAZING NEWS!!] [PLACO RELOADED!] READ NEW ANN AND NEW WEB!  (Read 64186 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

I have been monitoring this coin a while now and I think this is a good coin to invest in long term.  Smiley

If you've been monitoring this coin for awhile now then you know that this coin is dead right? There hasn't been any development of this project ever since october of 2017, the devs decided to take a break and stop working on this project, they were having so many issues with people hacking their games so they just left the community in vain, hoping that maybe one day they will return to revive this project but so far no word from them yet. I know you must have invested on this coin but just a piece of advice, this coin is not good for long term mate, no dev, just a very few people from the community, this project is good I admit that, it has such a huge potential but the problem is no dev to be found here and no progress so basically if you want to hold this coin for long term its most likely that you're going to lose in the long run. Oh and by the way to everyone who's new to this thread, the reedeem page has a monero miner, that's a huge warning sign to avoid this project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

A big spike up in price again, what's going on?

I showcased PlayerCoin in an article I wrote over a month ago. Recently, HTMLCoin team shared the article (they were featured as well) which led to a spike in activity on the article that I assume led to a spike in price. https://themerkle.com/five-low-micro-and-zero-market-cap-projects-to-keep-an-eye-on/
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:27 AM

I have been monitoring this coin a while now and I think this is a good coin to invest in long term.  Smiley

If you've been monitoring this coin for awhile now then you know that this coin is dead right? There hasn't been any development of this project ever since october of 2017, the devs decided to take a break and stop working on this project, they were having so many issues with people hacking their games so they just left the community in vain, hoping that maybe one day they will return to revive this project but so far no word from them yet. I know you must have invested on this coin but just a piece of advice, this coin is not good for long term mate, no dev, just a very few people from the community, this project is good I admit that, it has such a huge potential but the problem is no dev to be found here and no progress so basically if you want to hold this coin for long term its most likely that you're going to lose in the long run. Oh and by the way to everyone who's new to this thread, the reedeem page has a monero miner, that's a huge warning sign to avoid this project.
Lots of dead coins come back to life.  Dogecoin has died several times and has revived again recently.  I don't see any sign of a monero miner on the redeem page.  My virus checker picks those up and my CPU usage stays the same as when I'm on this page.
sharpshot

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

A big spike up in price again, what's going on?

I showcased PlayerCoin in an article I wrote over a month ago. Recently, HTMLCoin team shared the article (they were featured as well) which led to a spike in activity on the article that I assume led to a spike in price. https://themerkle.com/five-low-micro-and-zero-market-cap-projects-to-keep-an-eye-on/
That could be it.  Can you write some more about this coin when I've got some more Smiley
Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Where would this coin price go? say our plea, may our prayers be answered  Wink

my wish, may the price fly to 10k sat this month.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

cant believe, this coin just had 5 months old. why is dead now, what the hell where are dev
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

I have been monitoring this coin a while now and I think this is a good coin to invest in long term.  Smiley

Lots of dead coins come back to life.  Dogecoin has died several times and has revived again recently.  I don't see any sign of a monero miner on the redeem page.  My virus checker picks those up and my CPU usage stays the same as when I'm on this page.

Did dogecoin really came back to life? I don't think it did though, the devs never really came back and revive the project, until now there is no new development of the coin but I'm not compeletely sure because I'm honestly not a fan of the project so I have no idea what dogecoin's future development will be but with this though I'm quite sure with what I'm talking about, as much as I love this coin to come back to life but I just don't think it will, it may rise in price as you've notice recently, seeing the current trend of placo's market I think this coin have entered the pump and dump scheme, but it will never come back to life as long as no dev will resuscitate this coin and put it in to good use. Are you using a mining blocker? Maybe that's the reason why you can't see it, I don't think I'm the only one who notice the big coinhive sign at the upper right part of the page, someone actually screencaptured it

who can explain for me? Is this website running a software mining?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
crypto1337

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

If the devs are active please just show yourself Smiley
CoinMenX

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

i hope so too
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

i hope so too
they already abandoned the project two months already. i used to play the game and earn some placo. but after the crash and hack i began to stop and sell all my token. look like no use to bring up the dead now. this is crypto. sometime we hit jackpot.sometime we lose.
CoinMenX

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

i hope so too
they already abandoned the project two months already. i used to play the game and earn some placo. but after the crash and hack i began to stop and sell all my token. look like no use to bring up the dead now. this is crypto. sometime we hit jackpot.sometime we lose.
hack in game to earn Coins?
sharpshot

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Got to admire the people buying this coin.  They have faith far beyond my reach.  I might take a gamble if it was at 1 sat but 30 sats for an abandoned coin is too much for me.
Cloke89

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

As an optimist...I noticed the dev has logged in on the 14th, after not being on since like November. Come on Blackice, we believe! Smiley
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

Got to admire the people buying this coin.  They have faith far beyond my reach.  I might take a gamble if it was at 1 sat but 30 sats for an abandoned coin is too much for me.

Also look at how few coins were shared weekly plating the game with the pop algo. Only 5000/week at this cost it is less then dust.
The coin is way undervalued and I wish the Dev was more active and more people supported it because it is a good coin.
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

DEV - can you please provide the bootstrap file? 
Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

here developers are less active, so the price is difficult to increase when the price of btc getting down again. maybe tomorrow he will come with good news. #hope

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Dallas1971

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.
Also, we haven't had any offer from any game dev to use our system in his games

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...
Also, the big BTC price rising has not helped investors to keep PLACOS

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Thanks all and keep PLACO if you can!
Will be probably GREAT coin for 2018.

Regards,
Dev

Many currencies get hacked it's part of the growing pains, but it's better to be hacked early on than later. Also price will go up once demand keeps up with the supply of the currency, it's only a matter of time before more of the holders buy up the coins at a cheap price and put a sqeeze on the supply.

Secondly to the community, in the Dev's comment above he clearly states that they have not abandoned this project
I 100% agree with ikicha!  Games get hacked all the time and just like ikicha eluded to, did you have a 3rd party person run a basic android security scan against the .apk file and get an idea there your security holes are?  If so and you didn't fix them, shame on you.  If you didn't do it at all and place an insecure app in the wild, shame on you again.  There are several people involved in crypto who are professional application security professionals (including me), who would VOLUNTEER to help you secure you android app.  I'm willing to as well. 
tastio

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

In the project groups on facebook and twitter, very high-quality content. It's nice to work with such content!
Mosasaur

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

In the project groups on facebook and twitter, very high-quality content. It's nice to work with such content!
Yes, and the PLACO is cool coin too. Hope it will raise soon!
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

There is a potential for this coin, and as long as the developers continue to work on this coin to improve it, I believe it will be bright in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: