Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!
what?? reward system??? if they offer a reward.. i guess everyone will share their personal information or health record... for what purpose??  why they need it?
I think for someone who share their personal record and other people will see it. and they will try this apps to. i think thats the reason
What do you mean reward? What kind of reward? Is it some sort of token rewards? Can you please send the link where you read it. Another thing,  if it is true, is it okay if the patient will share his/her personal information to other people for the sake of that "reward"?
Yeah if that reward is true, I think most of the users will just spread out their personal information to anyone just to have their rewards and it is not a good thing because a lot of people will have an idea about you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!
what?? reward system??? if they offer a reward.. i guess everyone will share their personal information or health record... for what purpose??  why they need it?
I think for someone who share their personal record and other people will see it. and they will try this apps to. i think thats the reason
What do you mean reward? What kind of reward? Is it some sort of token rewards? Can you please send the link where you read it. Another thing,  if it is true, is it okay if the patient will share his/her personal information to other people for the sake of that "reward"?
Yeah if that reward is true, I think most of the users will just spread out their personal information to anyone just to have their rewards and it is not a good thing because a lot of people will have an idea about you.

another personal interpretation. maybe we can end it up here. there is no such thing as reward.bonus maybe
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.

that would be  great if they have policy like that. Valus campaign do that also and returned my investment when they didnt reach the softcap. hearthy is a great project but the timing is i am bit worried because btc is in bullish move right now and most of investors eyeing on btc to get their free coin after the segwit and wallstreet news.

by the way what is the pre sale update? i thought that will be reported soon?
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

According to Hearthy's website, the owners of HER tokens will have a refund rights if the majority of the holders believes that the team hasn't matched the milestone correctly. This will helps and pressures the Hearthy team to do their very best to comply and follow their plan on a timely manner.
Maybe at somehow. But I disagree to the idea that Hearthy are doing their very best and hard works just to avoid the refunds of the clients and investors. Because I think Hearthy are doing their very best because they want this project to be a successful one, not for the reason that they are being pressured. It is not healthy in any kind of business if they always think about negativity.

that would be  great if they have policy like that. Valus campaign do that also and returned my investment when they didnt reach the softcap. hearthy is a great project but the timing is i am bit worried because btc is in bullish move right now and most of investors eyeing on btc to get their free coin after the segwit and wallstreet news.

by the way what is the pre sale update? i thought that will be reported soon?

the website didnt display the current pre sale collected. just the target of 8.7m her tokens which is 6000 ether.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

where is the link reffered to this matter? is it posible to return it to investors?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:36:10 AM

Pre sale ICO has 45% bonus in it. Will this be a good investment? Any prediction on its return?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

We are very thakful as filipinos that our country was chosen by hearthy for the proposed project. Good deeds always have some good result i can assure that.
yes we are thankful to hearthy for choosing our country (phillipines). so lets do our part and support hearthy till the end.
They've choose Philippines because we really value health. Cost of living also is very low so manpower for this project is not that costly even they hired many people to support this project.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.

Im sure they plan to have a demo or a trial for their apps , they need some feedback coming from the consumer for able for them to know what they need to do and improve to their product or application
Hearthy application for sure will be launched successfully. They run a series of test , trial and error situation just to make sure that when they launched the app there will be no problem on it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
Hearty is a great platform for us who need immediate response in terms of medical problems.

An application that is very useful to our everyday lives especially to people who is sick and have an illness. Im sure they have more plan and development for the application to become efficient and can compete to market when it launch.

I think the developer make a demo app for them to know the feedback from the users so that they will enhance the system and make some adjustments if ever.

Im sure they plan to have a demo or a trial for their apps , they need some feedback coming from the consumer for able for them to know what they need to do and improve to their product or application
Hearthy application for sure will be launched successfully. They run a series of test , trial and error situation just to make sure that when they launched the app there will be no problem on it.

From alpha to beta version I assume most bugs and some system protocol will be already be set. Im also waiting for some new updates after the presale.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
lexkiee28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

From alpha to beta version I assume most bugs and some system protocol will be already be set. Im also waiting for some new updates after the presale.
I also can't wait to see some future updates on the application that hearthy creating.  Hope to see some addition or new function on the app.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
Not only that, they can also contact the physician to consult. This app is really promising. I'm looking forward to use this especially I have a mom who need to monitor on her health.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

Sharing your personal record will give you a reward because in case you have a rare disease, researchers or other medical professional can study your case so as to create or discover how to prevent or cure your disease. That's why hearthy reward those who shares their PHR aside from it is your privacy , it will also help to improve our medical sector.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

At some point, it is good to know there are refund rights just in case the milestone doesnt meet according to plan. But the team is just been in medical field for so long and really aware of important matters. In that case they also need to work on their update and devlopment so investors and participants have a track.

Yes. This is somehow a protection for the investors in case Hearthy's team aren't doing on what they've promised. But I am not telling that Hearthy isn't doing their best to succeed. I believe to their capabilities. I know this will be hard for them but I know they can do this right and will succeed.
Hhmm I see. Maybe I misunderstood your statement, my bad. It looks like that Hearthy really gives value to their investors. Because they create a way to secure and give assurance the investment of their investors. We all believe that Hearthy will achieve what they really want.

lexkiee28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers
Not only that, they can also contact the physician to consult. This app is really promising. I'm looking forward to use this especially I have a mom who need to monitor on her health.
I think  hearthy application  really help a lot for our patient on household . What i mean is you don't need to go through hospital to determine whether your health is in good condition or not. When you have their application on your device it's just a few clicks away to know your health condition.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

I think  hearthy application  really help a lot for our patient on household . What i mean is you don't need to go through hospital to determine whether your health is in good condition or not. When you have their application on your device it's just a few clicks away to know your health condition.
That's true, this application will give convenience to all patients who need a close monitoring to their health. Hearthy will give guidelines to their users.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:55:39 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 03:31:59 PM by xanxus.kun

Pre sale ICO has 45% bonus in it. Will this be a good investment? Any prediction on its return?

I think that this kind of investment where the project focuses on health services is really worth every penny, though the return depends on the project if the coin will do good or not once it hits the market.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:16:28 PM

how total token for this project?

hello, 100 million token will be created, 65 million will be distributed on the ICO.
Bests

in the 100 million tokens you create and 65 million in it will be distributed to ICO. it's a big thing. I'm glad I read.

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

This will be a great for patience and Doctor less convenient and but i hope theres a free trial
yes i thik there will be a free trial for now lets wait for the update.
I hope before free trial come outs' for free demo should come's first, so we can update the system if there's have a bug.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

what's the movement of pre-sale , how much dollar collect, and when will crowd-sale, thanks!
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

That's true, this application will give convenience to all patients who need a close monitoring to their health. Hearthy will give guidelines to their users.
Hearthy saved more time and money to the patients by downloading there apps they can use this even at home. thank you to the developers by creating this application many people will benefit.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: