Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

The hearthy application is very useful If you already see the demo application. I'm excited how this project will help a lot of people and I am sure that this application is an eye opener to the people that don't care about their health.

every human on this earth need to know their health status and need to care it to maintain the strong body,goodhealth in and out hearty launch the apps to save time and money to travel you can cosult your health via apps ..

Less hassle and we can save more time , instead of going to hospital to request for your medical records you can check it in an instant by the use of Hearthy application .
I'm sure hearthy have a great impact in healthcare industry by launching this application they make things easier, so the patient less hassle and save more time by using the hearthy application they can easily check their medical records even at home.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working?

Yes it working but it is a demo app that is likely a preview version program.

or are you still arranging the program?

The final product with full feature are currently on development and the releasing of it will be base on the ICO results.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:16 AM

Have you guys notice that they made some changes on their Whitepaper after updating it to version 1.1

Check it here: http://hearthy.co/assets/images/Hearthy-whitepaper.pdf

Wow, great publication . Thanks for this . This will help me bigtime in knowing the product of Hearthy. I will try to read some news and update here.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:57:10 AM

in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.
Yeah. It's like having a premium account. When you have this , I think you can easily access your medical records ,fast consultation and other factors like fast accomodation on appointments. That's the privilidges of having a premium account. Thanks.

The advantages of having an application Hearthy is the access on your own medical records , time by time if you want to check it you can have it. You dont need to go to hospital to made a request and wait for so many time . You'll also conserve time because of this application .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:27:02 PM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think so, for me it was such a blessing to have this apps, it's so easy and affordable to use. I think our government should support this kind of operation.
We are now in the ERA where technology is accepted in all levels,Hearty is one of them,So I'm positive that the government will embrace this because  of its vision to help the people for their medical assistance.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .
Additional to that, they can also consult their physician whenever they have concern on their health. That's cool right?
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:03 PM

The hearthy application is very useful If you already see the demo application. I'm excited how this project will help a lot of people and I am sure that this application is an eye opener to the people that don't care about their health.

every human on this earth need to know their health status and need to care it to maintain the strong body,goodhealth in and out hearty launch the apps to save time and money to travel you can cosult your health via apps ..

Less hassle and we can save more time , instead of going to hospital to request for your medical records you can check it in an instant by the use of Hearthy application .
I'm sure hearthy have a great impact in healthcare industry by launching this application they make things easier, so the patient less hassle and save more time by using the hearthy application they can easily check their medical records even at home.
yes, less hassle for every patient that curious about own medical record, using the application of hearthy we can see the information and the medical record easier.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

Yes me too i know hearthy will be a big boom cause you check your status 24 hrs a day and its less hassle than going on hospital and this is a great help for people who’s far on hospital or clinic
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:22:36 PM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
I agree with you this application will make a big impact to Philippines and maxico let's just wait what will happen to the healthcare industry after this application launched.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use
yes, i am the one of the excited for the launching of hearthy, like what are you said is very easy to use and except that you will see your own medical record using application.
yes your right a lot people world wide busy in work, business and everything for their live's, So their already forgotten about their medical situation. this app will be one of reason that people will obviously monitoring their health files.
Im excited to. And for some people who has a aged they can check there status here or consult in here just have a proper instruction by there child or grandchild cause they are so weak to go in the hospital. Ill let my grand mother use this.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?

its in beta version, meaning its a version made for testing purposes, released for audience to try and give feedback to the developers.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?

its in beta version, meaning its a version made for testing purposes, released for audience to try and give feedback to the developers.
I tried their demo app in their website and looks promising to me, very neat and clean for first time users. I would love to give feedback to developers so I can help them give some tips Cheesy
the demo app is perfectly working fine Smiley but I think it is better if they can release it as an independent app for phones not just to their website so we can try it out Smiley

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:23:07 PM

i read some post here, they say there are some adjustments and the ICO itself has been extended how long anyone?

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:45:36 PM

With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think so, for me it was such a blessing to have this apps, it's so easy and affordable to use. I think our government should support this kind of operation.
We are now in the ERA where technology is accepted in all levels,Hearty is one of them,So I'm positive that the government will embrace this because  of its vision to help the people for their medical assistance.
That is what makes this project really good, embracing the blockchain technology and making every operation very high tech. This is a good move for the hearty to enter the community of a country where development takes place because sooner or later someone will introduce the same concept based on blockchain, this could be a huge profit for them Smiley

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

I know that this app will be a big help for us and for someone busy and i think this app will help many people including me and far as i know that this app is easy to use
yes, i am the one of the excited for the launching of hearthy, like what are you said is very easy to use and except that you will see your own medical record using application.
yes your right a lot people world wide busy in work, business and everything for their live's, So their already forgotten about their medical situation. this app will be one of reason that people will obviously monitoring their health files.
Im excited to. And for some people who has a aged they can check there status here or consult in here just have a proper instruction by there child or grandchild cause they are so weak to go in the hospital. Ill let my grand mother use this.
I am thinking this as well, there are senior people who can still manage to read and use gadgets but too weak to go somewhere so this mission from hearty is very helpful to them in the future, they just need assistance from someone who knows this kind of blockchain based service Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:06:44 PM

Is there any beta testing of your app? I'd like to help in finding some bugs and potential vulnerability.
Not still, we will open that in the future

In the future when you release the beta app, you may add an option where user can rate and comment about the application, so that you will have an idea what users like/don't like and what needs to be add/remove/improve.
i think every application from the site where you download it has a review where you can comment and rate, to that people may know if this is trusting or not, based on the rate and review of the users.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:08 AM

in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.
Yeah. It's like having a premium account. When you have this , I think you can easily access your medical records ,fast consultation and other factors like fast accomodation on appointments. That's the privilidges of having a premium account. Thanks.
Yes, For me it's okay to pay because We can afford Hearthy because it's affordable and to better understand the results of my feelings earlier. But if you do not want to reduce your savings it can be also but make sure you have the patience to wait a long time  Tongue
Indeed bro. What i'm really implying is the health of the person are the primary concern. Health is wealth Smiley. At the end of the day , your health is what really matters. Hearthy will always their to provide your medical issues in a fast and efficient way . 😉
Yes Sir, Hearthy helps us to care about our health conditions because nothing is more important to our health. So, Hearthy ended our reasons for not checking our medical condition in a way that is fast and affordable.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:29 AM

I tried their demo app in their website and looks promising to me, very neat and clean for first time users. I would love to give feedback to developers so I can help them give some tips Cheesy
the demo app is perfectly working fine Smiley but I think it is better if they can release it as an independent app for phones not just to their website so we can try it out Smiley

Nice the app sounds really good, honestly I haven't tried the app myself, but will give it a shot when i have time, would love to send feedback as well.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:37:24 AM

I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

For sure they will meet certain criteria to provide its users with a satisfactory service. As for the pricing goes its not that expensive compared to private hospital service.

Yes they will make the app user-friendly and affordable for the users, given that the app is for digitalized medical records. Very convenient.
yes for sure, for me hearty application target a is the people who suffer and can't afford high amount of checking their record, but this application is for all, serve all so many customer will meet their standard and get their successful services.
You're all right, this Hearthy Co. application can reach each people inside the Philippines area of responsibility. If every Baranggay's officials are willing to participate and want to help our Countrymen I think even the ITA'S, IGOROT and BADYAO will reach Hearthy. Baranggay officials will also conduct a Medical Missions for minor medical conditions, Only Smartphone and Tablet and persons can talk to the patiens regarding their conditions and know how to RUN the Apps they need to provide  Grin What do you think guys, make sense?

I got you bro! but  do you think the apps can handle a multiple consultation? Philippines got a big amount of population which means it is possible to have a lot of patients in the consultation area. Hoping the Hearthy is ready for this factor as well.
That's one of the things I'm worried about bro, the truth is it's not our problem but as a person who wishes to share this product nationwide because it's really the target of Hearthy that's why these things come into my mind freely. For me it's very importan that our government knows about it immediately so that in the future they will think what can they do to used Hearthy to Help our countrymen and I'm sure that our government can provide all the things needed in 1 or 2 Facilities in every Baranggay's. And I'm hoping also that Hearthy will upgrade that apps so that someday it can hold two or more people per apps/unit.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:38:21 AM

Our population grows hearty made a medical advance because the demand of healthcare will increase..hearty launch the apps to encourage people/patients to move a new model of healthcare service and it is easy to monitor your health by using the apps anywhere as long you have a internet connection

Im sure it will make an impact to Philippines and Mexico , since this two country will be the first country that will use this application . A medical advancement and an access to medical files and records in an instant . Im so excited to use and see the effect of this in medical industry.
I agree with you this application will make a big impact to Philippines and maxico let's just wait what will happen to the healthcare industry after this application launched.
since the population here in the philippines we cannot see the medical records from the database of the hospital, but if ever launch the hearthy application we can see easily to check your own records.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: