Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

I maintain that this focus on getting it listed is a little toxic and rather misguided.

This remains one of the most exciting projects I've seen here, and one with really bright prospects.

<Snip>

But I think it's far better to focus energies on developing the core project and wait for other, more mainstream exchanges, to build out the infrastructure needed to host Cryptonote coins.

Agree 100%. Product first, exchange later. I could be wrong, but I think that 99% of the clamoring for an exchange is miners who can't wait to dump to cover their bills. Devs shouldn't be held hostage by such shortsightedness IMHO.

I agree as well. Also people keep forgetting that Dev/team also wants it to get it listed so that he can get paid for work he/they are putting in. So I am sure ITNS will hit the exchange but personally I would first like an alpha release of the product that I can test.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candyiman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:15:26 AM

OK i dont know what is going on, but  the 10k coins returned and on the transactions is says  that the order is canceled, but I dont get it

i try to send coins but it locks the coins that i want to Send

https://imgur.com/zdN9kfe
rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

I maintain that this focus on getting it listed is a little toxic and rather misguided.

This remains one of the most exciting projects I've seen here, and one with really bright prospects.

<Snip>

But I think it's far better to focus energies on developing the core project and wait for other, more mainstream exchanges, to build out the infrastructure needed to host Cryptonote coins.

Agree 100%. Product first, exchange later. I could be wrong, but I think that 99% of the clamoring for an exchange is miners who can't wait to dump to cover their bills. Devs shouldn't be held hostage by such shortsightedness IMHO.

Yes, you are probably correct. Only miners have thousands of INTENSE coins right now. Pure traders will only come in when there is already an exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:15:25 AM

This remains one of the most exciting projects I've seen here, and one with really bright prospects. See for example this analysis I did a while ago:

I feel like people here haven't really considered that the value of this coin has SUBSTANTIALLY increased over the past week. Intense Coin is now a gold mine.

Take a step back. Crypto valuations are down more than 10% across the board [1]. This is a troubling time to be in cryptomarkets.

But why are valuations down? The most important factor is China putting restrictions on cryptocurrencies, and the potential that more will be announced shortly [2].

This is great news for this coin specifically.

Let's not lose sight of what this coin's ultimate purpose is. This project is an effort to be a decentralized VPN.

What happens if China announces further restrictions on cryptocurrencies? Will they all drop what they're doing, toe the government line, and forget about cryptos entirely? Of course not! We're all human. When someone tells us we can't do something we find a way around what they said, and do it anyway.

Those in China are going to continue to mine and trade cryptos but now they'll need something to protect themselves from the government finding out. That something?

A VPN

Just like this project...

The developers shouldn't focus on getting it listed. The developers should be focusing on building out a credible plan for the core VPN technology.  China's announcement turned what would likely have been a middling coin into an unbelievable gold mine overnight.

References:
[1] Crypto valuations: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/ (data pulled 15 September at 10am IST)
[2] There's plenty of discussion of this - even in the mainstream press. See, for example, here: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-at-crossroads-after-shedding-nearly-20-billion-in-value-2017-09-13

We should be far more focused on supporting this as a community and finding ways to bring this project to fruition. This is the kind of coin that could change the world in the way that Bitcoin and Ethereum did.

All that said if people really are so desperate for getting it listed - it looks like SouthXchange can take Cryptonote coins - they did in this case: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MSR/BTC

However it's not a well trafficked exchange and I'm not sure how safe it is. It's something the dev could potentially look into.

Any company or project needs liquidity to make things happen, i dont know from wich world your from but calling that toxic or misguided is very short sighted...Either you like it or not having a good exchange like Bittrex listing this coin will only do good for the project in so many ways ( public awareness, community increase, more exposure for the devs and also added motivation for them too )...

Dont get me wrong, im one of the first people defending that we should only get listed once we have at least a working product, but did you ask yourself how long can that take? Lets assume it would take 3 to 6 months ( wich is pretty standard in software development ), do you think you will have a lot of miners support for that long? Do you think the devs should work for free until then? Also dont get me wrong im mining from day 1 and i wont stop... Of course i also would love the network to stay like this or even decrease so i can get a lot more coins but if i stop beeing selfish and think in the projects health i have to agree that increased interest, exposure, investors and community will be beneficial ( specially beeing around long enough and seeing projects die due to lack of financing )...

With all of this said, i dont agree that we need any exchange...we need a good exchange even if that takes a bit more time to get... But i rather have Bittrex or Cryptopia by the end of the year then having some unknown exchange for now... Just my 2 sat
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

This remains one of the most exciting projects I've seen here, and one with really bright prospects. See for example this analysis I did a while ago:

I feel like people here haven't really considered that the value of this coin has SUBSTANTIALLY increased over the past week. Intense Coin is now a gold mine.

Take a step back. Crypto valuations are down more than 10% across the board [1]. This is a troubling time to be in cryptomarkets.

But why are valuations down? The most important factor is China putting restrictions on cryptocurrencies, and the potential that more will be announced shortly [2].

Let's not lose sight of what this coin's ultimate purpose is. This project is an effort to be a decentralized VPN.

What happens if China announces further restrictions on cryptocurrencies? Will they all drop what they're doing, toe the government line, and forget about cryptos entirely? Of course not! We're all human. When someone tells us we can't do something we find a way around what they said, and do it anyway.

Those in China are going to continue to mine and trade cryptos but now they'll need something to protect themselves from the government finding out. That something?

A VPN

The developers shouldn't focus on getting it listed. The developers should be focusing on building out a credible plan for the core VPN technology.  China's announcement turned what would likely have been a middling coin into an unbelievable gold mine overnight.

References:
[1] Crypto valuations: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/ (data pulled 15 September at 10am IST)
[2] There's plenty of discussion of this - even in the mainstream press. See, for example, here: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-at-crossroads-after-shedding-nearly-20-billion-in-value-2017-09-13

We should be far more focused on supporting this as a community and finding ways to bring this project to fruition. This is the kind of coin that could change the world in the way that Bitcoin and Ethereum did.

All that said if people really are so desperate for getting it listed - it looks like SouthXchange can take Cryptonote coins - they did in this case: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MSR/BTC

However it's not a well trafficked exchange and I'm not sure how safe it is. It's something the dev could potentially look into.

Any company or project needs liquidity to make things happen, i dont know from wich world your from but calling that toxic or misguided is very short sighted...Either you like it or not having a good exchange like Bittrex listing this coin will only do good for the project in so many ways ( public awareness, community increase, more exposure for the devs and also added motivation for them too )...

Dont get me wrong, im one of the first people defending that we should only get listed once we have at least a working product, but did you ask yourself how long can that take? Lets assume it would take 3 to 6 months ( wich is pretty standard in software development ), do you think you will have a lot of miners support for that long? Do you think the devs should work for free until then? Also dont get me wrong im mining from day 1 and i wont stop... Of course i also would love the network to stay like this or even decrease so i can get a lot more coins but if i stop beeing selfish and think in the projects health i have to agree that increased interest, exposure, investors and community will be beneficial ( specially beeing around long enough and seeing projects die due to lack of financing )...

With all of this said, i dont agree that we need any exchange...we need a good exchange even if that takes a bit more time to get... But i rather have Bittrex or Cryptopia by the end of the year then having some unknown exchange for now... Just my 2 sat

All fair points. Hey if the devs believe that getting listed on an exchange will give them the capital they need to boost the project, then more power to them, and they should work towards that. But I'd rather the dev set the direction based on what the project needs rather than miners who intend to sell and forget about the project (until it becomes successful  Wink) trying to force the conversation in that direction.

A year-end exchange listing sounds reasonable to me. What I'm more opposed to is the push for an exchange when the project hasn't even been active two months.

Slow and steady is the way to go. I'm sure someone named SlowGrowth would agree  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:02:08 AM

A VPN

The developers shouldn't focus on getting it listed. The developers should be focusing on building out a credible plan for the core VPN technology.  China's announcement turned what would likely have been a middling coin into an unbelievable gold mine overnight.

References:

All fair points. Hey if the devs believe that getting listed on an exchange will give them the capital they need to boost the project, then more power to them, and they should work towards that. But I'd rather the dev set the direction based on what the project needs rather than miners who intend to sell and forget about the project (until it becomes successful  Wink) trying to force the conversation in that direction.

A year-end exchange listing sounds reasonable to me. What I'm more opposed to is the push for an exchange when the project hasn't even been active two months.

Slow and steady is the way to go. I'm sure someone named SlowGrowth would agree  Smiley

Agree 100% xD
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

Dev are you even going to pay for the tweeter bounty?
RomanV

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

The developers? News? Smiley
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Hey folks,

I'm back to buying cheap intense coins before an exchange comes out, feel free to PM me offers

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
normanski

Activity: 73

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:56:58 AM

mined quite alot of this coins, I just noticed a lot of missed items in the roadmap.

Devs can you update this? If some target dates are pushed back it would be nice if you could specify the adjusted ETA.

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
akai

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

Is there a 10xx series tool for nvidia mining with CryptoNight?Who will provide the download link, thank you.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

I m use this miner on my 1070:

https://github.com/tsiv/ccminer-cryptonight/releases

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
MidoriX

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

Is there any news regarding the exchanges ? Huh
igrek_boy

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:32:31 AM

windows wallet v.1.2 don`t sync. What can be wrong?
windows 10 x64 LTSB
Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

What wallet i have to use? I use windows.
I downloaded the first one when this coin came out. Do i have to upgrade to alpha or beta?
RomanV

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

Where are the developers? I would like to hear any news on the development.. Huh
sohard4me

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

no more development?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Infinex  ✔  Masternode  ✔  Decentralised ✔ Instant Send   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN US AT DISCORD    ★    ✔ ACTIVE DISCUSSION  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN TELEGRAM MASTERNODE ONLINE  MNRANK  TWITTER  CRYPTOBRIDGE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BluRixX

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:09:30 PM

What wallet i have to use? I use windows.
I downloaded the first one when this coin came out. Do i have to upgrade to alpha or beta?

You have to switch to version 1.2, be aware that the file name of wallet file changed so you have to backup yours and rename it to match 1.2 wallet's filename.
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:52:38 PM

so, any news? exchanges? listings? development? any?
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

Join the slack, there is constant chatter about development, updates, mining and the future

right now the focus is making the working product

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: