Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
moris2025

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

From now on you can sell BNKs for BTC, ETH, DASH and XEM at SpectroCoin. Find out more about this new feature on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/28/sell-bnk-at-spectrocoin/

https://i.imgur.com/dfETK04.png
This actually great news. Someone could argue that they were pushing people to spend there ETH rewards back in BNK. This way it´s more transparent. Whoever wants to fill the bags at the bottom does it, whoever wants to sell and move on can do it as well.

I keep waiting and try not to dump anything in this market.

I only wished when you get so excited by this awesome product release "the selling of BNK's" (somehow this seems to be a milestone for our highly technical people), that you then also tell the truth!
Because only being allowed to sell NOT MORE then € 50 per day isn't exactly transparant is it now? So whoever wants to sell can NOT do it as well!
If you want truth and transparency you come back with your real account instead of an aliases created for FUD.
When you do that i´ll adress your comments again. until then...no transparency from your end, so no moral to make demands from others.

HAHAHAHA are you for real? Now i'm the one that needs to be open,. You start presenting false facts and the moment one tells the truth about that you think you are entitled to transparancy? Hell no!
This makes even more clear what you are up to! And calling everything FUD? Is this your defense? Trying to shut me down by saying it is FUD? have you even checked the facts?
And you never ever have to adress my comments anymore. I know what they will be, so no thank you!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Who has left the monkey cage open again? The ignore button throws smoke in this thread but every time it seems something cleaner.
jamolo

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

From now on you can sell BNKs for BTC, ETH, DASH and XEM at SpectroCoin. Find out more about this new feature on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/09/28/sell-bnk-at-spectrocoin/

This actually great news. Someone could argue that they were pushing people to spend there ETH rewards back in BNK. This way it´s more transparent. Whoever wants to fill the bags at the bottom does it, whoever wants to sell and move on can do it as well.

I only wished when you get so excited by this awesome product release "the selling of BNK's" (somehow this seems to be a milestone for our highly technical people), that you then also tell the truth!
Because only being allowed to sell NOT MORE then € 50 per day isn't exactly transparant is it now? So whoever wants to sell can NOT do it as well!
If you want truth and transparency you come back with your real account instead of an aliases created for FUD.
When you do that i´ll adress your comments again. until then...no transparency from your end, so no moral to make demands from others.

HAHAHAHA are you for real? Now i'm the one that needs to be open,. You start presenting false facts and the moment one tells the truth about that you think you are entitled to transparancy? Hell no!
This makes even more clear what you are up to! And calling everything FUD? Is this your defense? Trying to shut me down by saying it is FUD? have you even checked the facts?
And you never ever have to adress my comments anymore. I know what they will be, so no thank you!
Moris the TROLL again here FYAYF :p
moris2025

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/dfETK04.png

Moris the TROLL again here FYAYF :p

O i’m Very sorry guys!
I will talk your talk.
Bankera is amazing! You know they already have a banking license!
And how freaking awesome we can sell those bnk’s now. Everyone not seeing this project is the best managed, organized and mainly marketed company most be crazy. Go go go you awesome bankera
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

what is wrong with this project and why for so long have not been able to develop as it should? price as it fell before and continues to fall. and if at the very beginning of trading the turnover was more than 1 million, now they are less than 100 thousand. if this trend continues, it will be delisting from the hitbts.
holdtodie1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

what is wrong with this project and why for so long have not been able to develop as it should? price as it fell before and continues to fall. and if at the very beginning of trading the turnover was more than 1 million, now they are less than 100 thousand. if this trend continues, it will be delisting from the hitbts.

If their trading platform is open, I am sure they will use it, first of all (although I have 700k BNK) but I have lost faith in this project. . ( Google translator ) .
xshadowx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Moris is not that far away from the truth.

- The CEO has been fined 0.7 Million by the Bank of Lithuania because of breaking Money Laundering laws (link here).
- The Bank of Lithuania has fined as well Pervesk 0.5 Million, which was a company from the CEO used as payment gateway for Spectrocoin.
- They have taken down Pervesk as well until is clear for the Bank of Lithuania they are not breaking any rules, that's the reason SEPA transactions are not working in Spectrocoin and you can not basically transfer any money.
- The team has already said in the chat it will take a few months to have it working again, and they are not working into getting an alternative provider.
- The Spectrocoin debit cards have been not working for the past month (or more) because the third party provider is in "maintenance", that's why people can not use them. The team said is not their fault, but they are not looking for an alternative either.
- The Bankera debit cards are not coming anytime soon for the above reasons.
- They are not working either to put the supply on CoinMarketCap, they just simply blame them for not using their smart contract function.
- The exchange is technically coming by the end of the year but the CEO said on the chat around a week ago it won't be an innovative one. Plus it won't accept fiat or have fiat pairs at the beginning.

Soo... There yo go fellas, that's the situation. I got banned from the chat for "saying the truth" which is the team is incapable, unprofessional, unreliable and the communication is horrible.

I read about some ICO investors are doing a class action lawsuit, I don't have Facebook but if anyone can PM the details I'll be more than happy to join.

holdtodie1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

- The CEO has been fined 0.7 Million by the Bank of Lithuania because of breaking Money Laundering laws (link here).
- The Bank of Lithuania has fined as well Pervesk 0.5 Million, which was a company from the CEO used as payment gateway for Spectrocoin.
- They have taken down Pervesk as well until is clear for the Bank of Lithuania they are not breaking any rules, that's the reason SEPA transactions are not working in Spectrocoin and you can not basically transfer any money.
- The team has already said in the chat it will take a few months to have it working again, and they are not working into getting an alternative provider.
- The Spectrocoin debit cards have been not working for the past month (or more) because the third party provider is in "maintenance", that's why people can not use them. The team said is not their fault, but they are not looking for an alternative either.
- They are not working either to put the supply on CoinMarketCap, they just simply blame them for not using their smart contract function.
- The exchange is technically coming by the end of the year but the CEO said on the chat around a week ago it won't be an innovative one. Plus it won't accept fiat or have fiat pairs at the beginning.

Soo... There yo go fellas, that's the situation. I got banned from the chat for "saying the truth" which is the team is incapable, unprofessional, unreliable and the communication is horrible.

I read about some ICO investors are doing a class action lawsuit, I don't have Facebook but if anyone can PM the details I'll be more than happy to join.

the truth ...agree .
moris2025

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Good post!
But here is what’s going to happen:

FUUUUD!
Who opened the monkey cage?
Use your real name if you spread all this FUD!
Moris the clitoris is back!

People here only wanna hear FOMO. So expect to be demoralized and all kind off other things, they cannot handle the truth. They rather present the enabling of the option the finally sell the token (for max 50 euro) as a milestone... this awesome achievement. So don’t expect much appreciation for your post mate.

xshadowx

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

BTW I was the one that sent the fraud case to the Bank of Lithuania and I just got another answer from them:

If anyone has information and/or proof on how US people were allow to participate during the ICO, specially at the beginning (I know they later on close the option and now the webpage is totally blocked) I'll be more than happy to forward to them all the info I can get.

Just PM any info you guys have, and maybe if we are lucky we can get our ICO money back.
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:04:28 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 12:40:19 AM by flashtr0n

How will you make excuses, Bankera?

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

BTW I was the one that sent the fraud case to the Bank of Lithuania and I just got another answer from them:

https://i.imgur.com/wvjPkGe.jpg

If anyone has information and/or proof on how US people were allow to participate during the ICO, specially at the beginning (I know they later on close the option and now the webpage is totally blocked) I'll be more than happy to forward to them all the info I can get.

Just PM any info you guys have, and maybe if we are lucky we can get our ICO money back.

Wait. What? Only US citizens might get money back? Really?

And what is the selling only by 50€ at one time? Is this also true?

It was obvious from the end of the ico this was the robbery in the middle of the day. Money is gone soon they will be delisted from CMC and everything will go into oblivion. However if I would put 30k into this I would hunt them down.
jamolo

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Wait. What? Only US citizens might get money back? Really?

And what is the selling only by 50€ at one time? Is this also true?

It was obvious from the end of the ico this was the robbery in the middle of the day. Money is gone soon they will be delisted from CMC and everything will go into oblivion. However if I would put 30k into this I would hunt them down.

https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community?msg=Fh4QawoiQNmwWHCsQ

Multinick troll talking with yourself alone Jajajajaja you are a crazy one.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:10:44 AM

this is a new level of frustration   : - )))
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Bankera's statement is available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bankera/comments/9hq4sk/bankeras_official_statement/. And racism is not tolerated on Bankera's chat.
Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

Price has been almost stable recent months, and volume has been still high in comparison with many other coins/ tokens.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/
Over 5 BTC per day in BTC trading pair and 152 ETH in ETH trading pair are impressive statistics in the hard period of crypto market.
Please keep calm and wait to see BNK fly later.

A strong price during weak markets is a possible indication of strong demand for Bankera. If the market improves, expect strong performnce to the upside. Strong coins/tokens are hopefully the first to move.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity connected to illegal crypto currencies ? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits. Nobody will allow this, unless bankera will obtain banking license from Somalia or any similar country !

Well if the Euro investors want to dump this shitcoins he cannot withdrawn them, so he would have to put them on Kraken and from them make a transaction. They literally blocked IBAN transactions...
jamolo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

How can any goverment issue a licence to an unregulated/decentralised entity connected to illegal crypto currencies ? Even if they did, that would be the end of speculation and big profits. Nobody will allow this, unless bankera will obtain banking license from Somalia or any similar country !

Well if the Euro investors want to dump this shitcoins he cannot withdrawn them, so he would have to put them on Kraken and from them make a transaction. They literally blocked IBAN transactions...
Give up troll, even creating 5 multinicks anybody will answer your shitposts, youre alone coward stupid FOOL
xshadowx

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Bankera's statement is available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bankera/comments/9hq4sk/bankeras_official_statement/. And racism is not tolerated on Bankera's chat.

Please, put here the screenshot where I was racist as you said. I have said on the chat 'Hello Scamkera team', you could say that's not nice to say, but where is the racism in that? LOL
jamolo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Please, put here the screenshot where I was racist as you said. I have said on the chat 'Hello Scamkera team', you could say that's not nice to say, but where is the racism in that? LOL
You put Scamkera in their chat and they ban you? Youre a TROLL, what do you spect with this moods? Applauses?
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: