Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:45:49 PM

Bankera is not a scam. But their team is too weak, have no experience, design + marketing is trash.  Cry

It is of course a difference if they are scammers or not, but in terms of the investors money lost is money lost.

Yes, now it is lost money. But I do not think that BANKERA is a scam. It seems that they are working, but slowly. It seems to me that this is quite promising in the future. Of course, many are disappointed, as they expected faster development and a result. But slow development does not mean that it is a scam.

It can mean that it is a scam. If they develop slowly but take large salaries at the same time, what would you call that? Not a scam?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Milky86

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:10:36 PM

Yes only 2 previous posts as I only signed up to this forum at the same time as my first post. The reason being I had a question to ask which is the whole point of a forum. I have invested in this so I will post on this thread due to my investment. What part of that confuses you? Now all you have done is deflect on my previous post and slander me. Do you have any social skills whatsoever? Also you have called me a liar now please do tell me where I have lied? Now I suggest that you either prove that I have lied or apologise for these false accusations. It wont be hard as I have only 2 previous posts to look at. You my friend would not talk to me like this in person so please don't on here as it makes you look like a fool. I imagine you are probably a polite person in real life so don’t be impolite online it’s not clever. Lastly please take my name off this list of yours as I am indeed no scammer and you having my name on there is spreading false information about me and is also slander
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:55:12 PM

Yes only 2 previous posts as I only signed up to this forum at the same time as my first post. The reason being I had a question to ask which is the whole point of a forum. I have invested in this so I will post on this thread due to my investment. What part of that confuses you? Now all you have done is deflect on my previous post and slander me. Do you have any social skills whatsoever? Also you have called me a liar now please do tell me where I have lied? Now I suggest that you either prove that I have lied or apologise for these false accusations. It wont be hard as I have only 2 previous posts to look at. You my friend would not talk to me like this in person so please don't on here as it makes you look like a fool. I imagine you are probably a polite person in real life so don’t be impolite online it’s not clever. Lastly please take my name off this list of yours as I am indeed no scammer and you having my name on there is spreading false information about me and is also slander

Mate don't give "it" attention. He is only here because he wants money.
Look they sell ICO services:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2333646.msg23738992#msg23738992
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313837.msg23489342#msg23489342

If you go thru his profile every post is about scam project this spam project that. Hoping something sticks and then asking for money. The whole trust level they build is from friends and visa versa. They only treu scammer is this person himself and their whole purpose is trying to get money from Bankera. just ignoring him is best.

Edit:

if you are interested look at the deepunion project for instance. They have the same nice scam warning on top of the screen. Now who was it that was very active calling deepunion a scam? right!
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:58:08 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 07:15:07 AM by mosprognoz

Yes I was offering that service in 2017. How is that connected to bankera scam or to this topic you fucking idiot?

If you go thru his profile every post is about scam project this spam project that.

Yes I'm fighting scams on this forum since the registration. That's why I have a green trust

if you are interested look at the deepunion project for instance. They have the same nice scam warning on top of the screen. Now who was it that was very active calling deepunion a scam? right!

First of all the name of that scam project is deeponion not deepunion you ignorant idiot. And yes deeponion is a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

Now about bankera itself. The topic is already marked as a SCAM thanks to me and other DT members who tagged bankera OP. Just log out and visit bankera thread. You will see this:

Here is bankera trust page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1101537

Here is the threat with facts that bankera stole 100 BTC ($1 000 000) from customer (spectrocoin)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0

Here are another scam accusation topics

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.0
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669877.0

NOW ALL OF YOU (BANKERA TEAM AND THEIR PAID SHILLS) CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF !
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 11:59:13 AM

We are happy and proud that our first product SpectroCoin has reached 1 million customers!

johnny66

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:10:28 PM

Yes I was offering that service in 2017. How is that connected to bankera scam or to this topic you fucking idiot?

If you go thru his profile every post is about scam project this spam project that.

Yes I'm fighting scams on this forum since the registration. That's why I have a green trust

First of all the name of that scam project is deeponion not deepunion you ignorant idiot. And yes deeponion is a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

Now about bankera itself. The topic is already marked as a SCAM thanks to me and other DT members who tagged bankera OP. Just log out and visit bankera thread. You will see this:

Here is bankera trust page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1101537

Here is the threat with facts that bankera stole 100 BTC ($1 000 000) from customer (spectrocoin)

NOW ALL OF YOU (BANKERA TEAM AND THEIR PAID SHILLS) CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF !
I'm sorry but you're lying.
You didn't tag their accounts.

Look at his trust page : he didn't tag them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1094569
liar
huup

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:17:46 PM

We are happy and proud that our first product SpectroCoin has reached 1 million customers!

congratulations, That's just awesome guys!
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:29:34 PM

Bankera is not a scam. But their team is too weak, have no experience, design + marketing is trash.  Cry

It is of course a difference if they are scammers or not, but in terms of the investors money lost is money lost.

Yes, now it is lost money. But I do not think that BANKERA is a scam. It seems that they are working, but slowly. It seems to me that this is quite promising in the future. Of course, many are disappointed, as they expected faster development and a result. But slow development does not mean that it is a scam.

It can mean that it is a scam. If they develop slowly but take large salaries at the same time, what would you call that? Not a scam?

If used as a fact then, information about that they have a big salaries, and as a fact then that they are just spending investor money on their own benefits, then this can be seen as a scam. But there is no specific information about the target distribution the funds of investors, for certain expenses, in order to present this kind of accusation.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mig6r

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:25:57 AM

If used as a fact then, information about that they have a big salaries, and as a fact then that they are just spending investor money on their own benefits, then this can be seen as a scam. But there is no specific information about the target distribution the funds of investors, for certain expenses, in order to present this kind of accusation.

What about the fact alone that there is "no specific information" as you say about any spending and what not?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:59:24 PM

What about the fact alone that there is "no specific information" as you say about any spending and what not?

I agree, it would be more transparent if the team provided us with a report on the work done, and how much money was spent on it. But I think that they will not consider it necessary to provide us with this.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:14:11 PM

Hello team, is BFT (BNKtothefuture) from divide if hold BNK ?
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:05:59 PM

Hello team, is BFT (BNKtothefuture) from divide if hold BNK ?

That literally makes no sense. Lol
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:31:54 AM

Hey Morris the village idiot, you forgot to put me in the bankera shillers' list  Wink

So, how is that Interpol stuff going? Weren't you posting the email you received from them here? Most of the people here doesn't care about your lunatic rants, but I care about you mental health  Kiss

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:05:54 AM

The topic is already marked as a SCAM Just log out and visit bankera thread. You will see this:

huup

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:36:42 PM

The topic is already marked as a SCAM Just log out and visit bankera thread. You will see this:

1.000.000 clients and you can produce 4 scam accusations?
I would say that is a pretty impressive number. 4 accusations with absolutely no proof what’s so ever.
I think companies like Facebook would be proud on such numbers....
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:49:12 PM

man, someone needs to smack this scam dev/coin team upside the head.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
mig6r

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:51:39 PM

I agree, it would be more transparent if the team provided us with a report on the work done, and how much money was spent on it. But I think that they will not consider it necessary to provide us with this.

Which is a shame and demonstrates how all these teams work with the money they have raised through their ICO campaigns. They should grant much more transparency and they could if they wanted to, but they just don't want to.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:37:51 PM

What I can do with Bankera token? It is something like Kucoin shares that ensures passive income or what is the main reason why to buy Bankera token?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:13:36 AM

Insofar I know, Bankera gives a share in part of the revenue created by the Bankera business. For now, it is mostly (or only?) revenue created by a predecessor project, Spectrocoin. But the tokens give some yield. About 3% annually I believe, paid out in your Spectrocoin account if you hold your Bankera's there.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:20:27 AM

Insofar I know, Bankera gives a share in part of the revenue created by the Bankera business. For now, it is mostly (or only?) revenue created by a predecessor project, Spectrocoin. But the tokens give some yield. About 3% annually I believe, paid out in your Spectrocoin account if you hold your Bankera's there.
Thank you for your response. It doesn´t look bad, but to make this coin attractive they need to bring trading volume to the exchange right?  Embarrassed

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: