Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:47:15 AM

someone just end this shitcoin project LOL!

HAHA also wonder how much time these developers will continue to give information that is technically irrelevant to the project itself?
They broke all the deadlines and it is clear to everyone who isn’t the first day in the crypt that they failed and as a result only the money spent.

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:58:53 PM

HAHA also wonder how much time these developers will continue to give information that is technically irrelevant to the project itself?
They broke all the deadlines and it is clear to everyone who isn’t the first day in the crypt that they failed and as a result only the money spent.

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?

The evidence is very simple as in polybius project too. All that they promised on white paper like credit cards does not work. And of course the most important thing is no trade? Where are the top 5 exchanges that they promised?
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:05:05 PM

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?

The evidence is very simple as in polybius project too. All that they promised on white paper like credit cards does not work. And of course the most important thing is no trade? Where are the top 5 exchanges that they promised?

What are you talking about?
They never promised top 5 exchanges. This is something that lives in the heads of the negatives here. As for the cards, every project has problems with the cards as Visa and Mastercard are fighting crypto.
But you keep using words like "all they promised" and "All the deadlines" But still you haven't mentioned one deadline which they should have missed in your opinion.
So name me a few? Give me dates what they promised when and where in the whitepaper and which they missed?
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:18:41 PM

Just curious, which are “all the deadlines” that they “broke”  exactly where you are talking about?

What are you talking about?
They never promised top 5 exchanges. This is something that lives in the heads of the negatives here. As for the cards, every project has problems with the cards as Visa and Mastercard are fighting crypto.
But you keep using words like "all they promised" and "All the deadlines" But still you haven't mentioned one deadline which they should have missed in your opinion.
So name me a few? Give me dates what they promised when and where in the whitepaper and which they missed?

Lol.  It's just one of the silly myths invented by the FUD patrol ...
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:55:14 PM

We are happy to inform you that starting tomorrow, March 20th, BNK token is going to be listed on a new trading platform – South Korea based Hanbitco cryptocurrency exchange! More info about our latest listing can be found in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/03/19/new-platform-for-bnk-trading-hanbitco/

Good. I am glad to see that there is a development that is smoother than I would like, but I suppose that this is compensation for security.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:11:01 PM

We are happy to inform you that starting tomorrow, March 20th, BNK token is going to be listed on a new trading platform – South Korea based Hanbitco cryptocurrency exchange! More info about our latest listing can be found in our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/03/19/new-platform-for-bnk-trading-hanbitco/

Good. I am glad to see that there is a development that is smoother than I would like, but I suppose that this is compensation for security.

Yup I think this is for security purposes its been a month since my last visit for this thread I'm that theres some improvement compare for the last time.

flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

Domain Name: HANBITCO.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2192519017_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.registrar.amazon.com

Registrar URL: http://registrar.amazon.com

Updated Date: 2018-10-23T22:24:15Z

Creation Date: 2017-11-27T03:18:50Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-27T03:18:50Z

Registrar: Amazon Registrar, Inc.

Registrar IANA ID: 468

Registrar Abuse Contact Email:

Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:

Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok

Name Server: NS-1509.AWSDNS-60.ORG

Name Server: NS-1683.AWSDNS-18.CO.UK

Name Server: NS-286.AWSDNS-35.COM

Name Server: NS-983.AWSDNS-58.NET

DNSSEC: unsigned

URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/

>>> Last update of whois database: 2019-03-23T10:32:59Z <<<

Grin

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

Why bankera is not on some big exchanges? I am looking this project since ICO and it does not makes sense to not get on at-least Poloniex.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:37:51 PM

Why bankera is not on some big exchanges? I am looking this project since ICO and it does not makes sense to not get on at-least Poloniex.
Bankera has its own exchange, so I don't think it is necessary to be listed on Poloniex, that has not been a big exchange by now.
If need big exchanges, why not think of Bitfinex, Huobi, or Binance.
It's better to move directly to those ones, rather than look at Poloniex, that turn to be medium exchange recent months.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:46:32 PM

I.have seen some crypto banking project but I think it is not good to store crypto in a bank. As we all.know that.even exchanges had comprimes how much more to a crypto.bank. It would be more easy fast money to invest.in project. Digital wallet is enough to.store.bitcoin and other crypto.
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:30:33 PM

The history proves that a project with eastern european roots and a very muddy ownership scheme in this area will only give a huge loss in the portfolio for investors. The only ones who make a profit are just the creators.
Banking projects in a crypt are almost always scam.
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

The history proves that a project with eastern european roots and a very muddy ownership scheme in this area will only give a huge loss in the portfolio for investors. The only ones who make a profit are just the creators.
I hope that it will not happen and we can see that the Bankera project has been going on for a long time and I hope that everything is not in vain
because many people already know about the Bankera project

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:31:22 PM

Bankera has its own exchange, so I don't think it is necessary to be listed on Poloniex, that has not been a big exchange by now.
It's better to move directly to those ones, rather than look at Poloniex, that turn to be medium exchange recent months.

Of course that's must if they want to make this project success I also agreed with you Polo is now out from this race and same thing happening with Bankera too. Binance and Okex is in big demand so that they have to take step towards in this direction but I don't think it is easy for this project.
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:47:41 PM

Of course that's must if they want to make this project success I also agreed with you Polo is now out from this race and same thing happening with Bankera too. Binance and Okex is in big demand so that they have to take step towards in this direction but I don't think it is easy for this project.
bankera should be able to reach the famous stock population such as binance and others, but it all requires hard work from the team, there is nothing wrong if the team creates a bounty program so that it knows more about the bankera stock project

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:10:43 PM

Yes, it seems that there is such a trend. But usually such projects do not live long, and quickly end after the ICO. Therefore, BANKERA is like a legitimate project for me.
As for the exchangers, it is obvious that the team is focused on its own. Although they could, not much, be in solidarity with the community.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:27:59 PM

31 March 2019 (or earlier)
Bankera (BNK)
Bank License/Partnership

info from: https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=3&Month=0&Year=0&SortBy=0
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:03:50 PM

@Bankera. Could you please answer to this problem?

A my friend had ordered a plastic card time ago at spectrocoin and then her card was frozen like all the other cards. When was frozen at the card were about 1000 us dollar. My friend begin the war of emails with spectrocoin and with adwallet. Finally about three-four week ago adwallet accepted to give the money back and since the card was ordered at spectrocoin write to my friend to tell spectrocoin to make a simple request to them in order that they give the money back. After this request and the cashback, the money could be added at spectrocoin accounts of my friend. There are three week that my friend has forwarded the email of adwallet to spectrocoin asking to spectrocoin to make the request of cashback and no one has answered. NO ONE ANSWER.

Could you please resolve this puzzle because are not few money? I don't want to make accusations but 1000 us dollar are not few money.
SP!

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:20:52 PM

A my friend had ordered a plastic card time ago at spectrocoin and then her card was frozen like all the other cards. When was frozen at the card were about 1000 us dollar. My friend begin the war of emails with spectrocoin and with adwallet. Finally about three-four week ago adwallet accepted to give the money back and since the card was ordered at spectrocoin write to my friend to tell spectrocoin to make a simple request to them in order that they give the money back. After this request and the cashback, the money could be added at spectrocoin accounts of my friend. There are three week that my friend has forwarded the email of adwallet to spectrocoin asking to spectrocoin to make the request of cashback and no one has answered. NO ONE ANSWER.

Could you please resolve this puzzle because are not few money? I don't want to make accusations but 1000 us dollar are not few money.

I can only speak from my own personal experience, but I have never had any issues with SC Customer Support for all my private matters.  They are very helpful and resolve them immediately.  Who did you speak with at SC?
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:35:47 AM

I can only speak from my own personal experience, but I have never had any issues with SC Customer Support for all my private matters.  They are very helpful and resolve them immediately.  Who did you speak with at SC?

It is not my case so have no much data. It is the case of my friend who has no account here. I know that SC have not answered. Not the live chat but the structure who is responsible to solve the problem.
SP!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:16:52 AM

It is not my case so have no much data. It is the case of my friend who has no account here. I know that SC have not answered. Not the live chat but the structure who is responsible to solve the problem.

You are a good friend to take up his case, although it really is important that they sign up so that they can pursue it personally.  I don't think anybody at SC will give out personal information to a third party no matter how good your intentions are.

I have found Live Chat at SC to be excellent, so they should definitely be able to help the person directly.  I would be surprised that this isn't resolvable given what you have said, unless there is more to the story obviously.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: