Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:29:30 AM

I am not sure about the validity of those scam accusations on Bankera and Spectrecoin. Most of them published by very low rank users, so I can doubt about those topics' validity. Only one of four topics get merits, from @suchmoon, that  maybe a good indicator. Nevertheless, I think it is not enough. If Bankera and Spectrecoin are really scam ones, those scam accusations should have received more merits from forum members. I don't defend them both, but I think you should open you own topic to accuse Bankera as a scam project, of course with your own assessement and proof of their scam activities.

In reality, the price of Bankera fell to far below its ICO price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:59:58 AM

Here is the proof that Bankera bought a non working online scam Bank registered in Vanuatu. That kind of banks can be purchased from $250 000 (License) or $500 000 (Plus online banking software) (Bankera dudes collected 120 million dollars)

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/pacific-private-bank-is-acquired-by-fintech-entrepreneurs/

This was done to show the investors that Bankera is doing well. The problem is, that this kind of online banks registered in places like Vanuatu, and similar countries are illegal in EU, US, China and can be used only by residents of third world countries. This activity can be charged with

Investment Adviser Fraud

Also Bankera was accepting investors from EU and that is illegal too, because they spent investors money for buying an online bank that is illegal in EU and is mostly used by criminals for money laundering. Lithuania´s Central Bank has begun an investigation on Bankera ICO, which is still pending.

https://icorating.com/news/2018-2-lithuania-investigating-120-mln-bankera-ico-for-securities-law-compliance/

This activity can be charged with

International Money Laundering to Promote Specified Unlawful Activity

There are dozens of scam accusation against spectrocoin which is the main part of Bankera project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.msg21243694#msg21243694
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669877.0

I have more information that can not be shared here, but I will gladly share it with Lithuanian authorities and Interpol very soon. So now all of you, Bankera scammers and their paid shills can go and fuck yourselves.  

OK.. I will respond. But i hope next time you get your facts checked better. Because you have totally no idea what you are talking about!

First off all the PPB is bought privatly by the Bankera founders. There is no ICO money used for it as the ico hadn't even properly started yet during the time they bought the bank. But again it's not owned by Bankera!
Next this is not the online bank where you speak of! The hold an EMI license this has nothing to do with PPB and the EMI license isn't bought.

It really sounds you took some internet posts to see if you can some accusations. Where it clearly shows you totally have no clue what you are talking about! please Sherlock dig a bit deeper and come back with something that really sticks...
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:53:50 AM

Here is the proof that Bankera bought a non working online scam Bank registered in Vanuatu. That kind of banks can be purchased from $250 000 (License) or $500 000 (Plus online banking software) (Bankera dudes collected 120 million dollars)

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/pacific-private-bank-is-acquired-by-fintech-entrepreneurs/

This was done to show the investors that Bankera is doing well. The problem is, that this kind of online banks registered in places like Vanuatu, and similar countries are illegal in EU, US, China and can be used only by residents of third world countries. This activity can be charged with

Investment Adviser Fraud

Also Bankera was accepting investors from EU and that is illegal too, because they spent investors money for buying an online bank that is illegal in EU and is mostly used by criminals for money laundering. Lithuania´s Central Bank has begun an investigation on Bankera ICO, which is still pending.

https://icorating.com/news/2018-2-lithuania-investigating-120-mln-bankera-ico-for-securities-law-compliance/

This activity can be charged with

International Money Laundering to Promote Specified Unlawful Activity

There are dozens of scam accusation against spectrocoin which is the main part of Bankera project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.msg21243694#msg21243694
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669877.0

I have more information that can not be shared here, but I will gladly share it with Lithuanian authorities and Interpol very soon. So now all of you, Bankera scammers and their paid shills can go and fuck yourselves.  

I am sorry, but this is an unfair post.  Listen, many of us have also been burnt here.  It's never nice losing money.  In fact, I fucking hate it, but we don't need people that are no longer involved in this project FUDing … Move on!

Many of us are still involved and quietly optimistic.  Of course I would change many things that Bankera do, because I personally do not agree with the way the business is run, but I am prepared to give them the chance they asked for when they said it was a 'long term project'.  You should only really pass judgment until they have a business operating with several products as they promised.  You are just not helping those that are long term backers … Unless that is your objective?

I do, however, want to address some of your accusations though:

Firstly, Bankera's founders bought the bank privately, not Bankera.  This was a purchase made outside of the business, so the benefit lies with them and not token holders.  Whilst I expect them to integrate the bank at some point in the future, this is nothing to do with their business.  Whether it is "scam bank … illegal in EU, US, China and can be used only by residents of third world countries" as you say, it is totally irrelevant to us.  They could be turning into nightclub for all we know … It is just immaterial!

Secondly, the ICO article you are referring to was public domain news that is more than a year old.  Please give the Central Bank of Lithuania some credit.  Bankera would have been suspended or brought to justice if there was any wrongdoing.  This is one of the largest ICOs ever conducted and was always going to draw attention, so why would you operate illegally in this day and age (post financial crisis) knowing that.  Makes zero sense!

Anyway, I just thought I would give my opinion here!
motienvolam

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:18:30 AM

It is the point I wanted to mentioned my previous post, but I forgot when composing it. All four topics have some years old, something like outdated. I agreed that we got one project was a scam in the past, we can not say it turned to be unscam one for now. In contrast, unscam project in the past can turn into scam one for now. As I suggested previously, that guy should open new scam accusation topic if want to prove that Bankers is a scam project, with all up-to-date proofs.
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:46:08 AM

It is the point I wanted to mentioned my previous post, but I forgot when composing it. All four topics have some years old, something like outdated. I agreed that we got one project was a scam in the past, we can not say it turned to be unscam one for now. In contrast, unscam project in the past can turn into scam one for now. As I suggested previously, that guy should open new scam accusation topic if want to prove that Bankers is a scam project, with all up-to-date proofs.

Next to that the first scam accusation I opened from one of his links brought me to the guy who ordered dozens of virtual cards. I remembered that one right away. So a bank isn’t allowed to block your account when they see suspicious activity?! Why the hell do you need so many virtual cards? But yet these are the people screaming scam.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:44:10 PM

If Bankera and Spectrecoin are really scam ones, those scam accusations should have received more merits from forum members.

Merit has nothing to do with the validity of scam accusations. Some of the accusations even predate the existence of the merit system. Look at the facts instead.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

Again, just go to the interpol and Lithuanian authorities instead of writing it here...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:00:54 PM

Again, just go to the interpol and Lithuanian authorities instead of writing it here...

Don't worry dude...I already contacted them.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:02:07 AM

You have contacted with them. Have you got any response/ are you contact with them?
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:37:36 PM

It’s time to raise the curtain and reveal the upcoming addition to Bankera Exchange – one of the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment, Tether! This time we are awarding two contest winners who were both first to guess correctly. Congratulations to Lokman Uddin Mamun from Facebook and Nick Spierings from Twitter.

Bitfinex secretly siphoned $850M out of Tether's funds to conceal their losses: https://btcbrain.com/2019/04/ny-ag-alleges-bitcoin-exchange-misused-tether-to-hide-850m/

Bankera, consider adding another, publicly audited stablecoin.

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:51:20 AM

You have contacted with them. Have you got any response/ are you contact with them?

They will hardly reply to him if there is an ongoing investigation... I would love to read a reply from interpol but I bet he will just come back in a couple of weeks and start again with old news and FUD.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:02:41 AM

Bankera are you working or buying Lamborguinis with our money? When will you do something good?
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 01:37:38 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 02:35:34 PM by Bankera

Bankera are you working or buying Lamborguinis with our money? When will you do something good?

Hello,

From the beginning, we have underlined and emphasized the long-term project. Our next product, the loans, will be announced in the near future along with all the upcoming news once we have ready-to-work products or finalized deadlines, you will be notified. We have shared in past blog posts our plans and what the team is working on
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:42:28 PM

Hello,

From the beginning, we have underlined and emphasized the long-term project. Our next product, the loans, will be announced in the near future along with all the upcoming news once we have ready-to-work products or finalized deadlines, you will be notified. We have shared in past blog posts our plans and what the team is working on
Hello, what are your plans to help the price of your token to grow? Is there any real use case of your token?

Bankera (OP)

Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:51:14 PM

Hello,

Hello, what are your plans to help the price of your token to grow? Is there any real use case of your token?

Once Bankera is fully developed, the demand on it will increase as the tokens will be a part of an ecosystem that offers a full spectrum of blockchain services. The use of Bankera tokens will be to eliminate exchange fees using the ecosystem and offer weekly revenue payouts from all Bankera products just for holding the tokens. When we are a fully functioning project, the price should increase as all of our products will be live and offering the latest
motienvolam

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:24:20 PM

By now, I don't call Bankera as a successful project, but it should not be called as scam. I also don't see reason to blame that due to Bankera has not fullfiled their developments, so it led to losses of investors. Bitcoin, Ethereum, all top altcoins have been under developed, and they all can bring losses to investors whom buy highs and sell lows. I agreed with Bankera statement that investors (real investors) should look at things, project in long term .
Prolifik

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:06:19 AM

By now, I don't call Bankera as a successful project, but it should not be called as scam. I also don't see reason to blame that due to Bankera has not fullfiled their developments, so it led to losses of investors. Bitcoin, Ethereum, all top altcoins have been under developed, and they all can bring losses to investors whom buy highs and sell lows. I agreed with Bankera statement that investors (real investors) should look at things, project in long term .
I agree, but do not forget that many crypto exchanges were created recently because it is a good business. I am afraid that delaying the launch could cause a crash of whole idea of this project due too many competitors.

motienvolam

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:14:19 AM

I agree, but do not forget that many crypto exchanges were created recently because it is a good business. I am afraid that delaying the launch could cause a crash of whole idea of this project due too many competitors.
Delay from time to time might lead to huge side-effects when people feel tired of their waiting time, and lose their faith on the team and decide to make their decision to stop invest and support Bankera. However, I don't think that launch the exchange later might cause to less competitive platform. A competitive platform depends on its internal components: designs, security, promotions, and customer supports. We can not say Binance are less competitive than older exchanges at the beginning because around two years ago, Binance was a new-born exchange.
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:15:36 PM

Delay from time to time might lead to huge side-effects when people feel tired of their waiting time, and lose their faith on the team and decide to make their decision to stop invest and support Bankera. However, I don't think that launch the exchange later might cause to less competitive platform. A competitive platform depends on its internal components: designs, security, promotions, and customer supports. We can not say Binance are less competitive than older exchanges at the beginning because around two years ago, Binance was a new-born exchange.
Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. But basically, who is the first, he has more attention to himself from the community. The second will have to conquer it, using a variety of bonuses. They can not ignore the competition. Any similar project will have the goal of maximizing the number of communities at any cost, not just BANKERA. The slower they are, the greater the chance of success among their competitors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Prolifik

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. But basically, who is the first, he has more attention to himself from the community. The second will have to conquer it, using a variety of bonuses. They can not ignore the competition. Any similar project will have the goal of maximizing the number of communities at any cost, not just BANKERA. The slower they are, the greater the chance of success among their competitors.
The slower they are the greater chance of success for another competitors you would like to say, right?
As I said, if they postpone the main launch it would mean that other exchanges have the opportunity of developing similiar product faster.
And when people get used to, they will not change it.

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: