Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:20:16 AM

@Bankera. Could you please answer to this problem?

A my friend had ordered a plastic card time ago at spectrocoin and then her card was frozen like all the other cards. When was frozen at the card were about 1000 us dollar. My friend begin the war of emails with spectrocoin and with adwallet. Finally about three-four week ago adwallet accepted to give the money back and since the card was ordered at spectrocoin write to my friend to tell spectrocoin to make a simple request to them in order that they give the money back. After this request and the cashback, the money could be added at spectrocoin accounts of my friend. There are three week that my friend has forwarded the email of adwallet to spectrocoin asking to spectrocoin to make the request of cashback and no one has answered. NO ONE ANSWER.

Could you please resolve this puzzle because are not few money? I don't want to make accusations but 1000 us dollar are not few money.

I can only speak from my own personal experience, but I have never had any issues with SC Customer Support for all my private matters.  They are very helpful and resolve them immediately.  Who did you speak with at SC?

It is not my case so have no much data. It is the case of my friend who has no account here. I know that SC have not answered. Not the live chat but the structure who is responsible to solve the problem.

You are a good friend to take up his case, although it really is important that they sign up so that they can pursue it personally.  I don't think anybody at SC will give out personal information to a third party no matter how good your intentions are.

I have found Live Chat at SC to be excellent, so they should definitely be able to help the person directly.  I would be surprised that this isn't resolvable given what you have said, unless there is more to the story obviously.

This problem cannot be solved through the Live Chat. As for the information the only one I want is to have answer to this email sent more than 3-4 weeks ago. It is not normal to not answer and create doubts.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:40:50 AM

A my friend had ordered a plastic card time ago at spectrocoin and then her card was frozen like all the other cards. When was frozen at the card were about 1000 us dollar. My friend begin the war of emails with spectrocoin and with adwallet. Finally about three-four week ago adwallet accepted to give the money back and since the card was ordered at spectrocoin write to my friend to tell spectrocoin to make a simple request to them in order that they give the money back. After this request and the cashback, the money could be added at spectrocoin accounts of my friend. There are three week that my friend has forwarded the email of adwallet to spectrocoin asking to spectrocoin to make the request of cashback and no one has answered. NO ONE ANSWER.

Could you please resolve this puzzle because are not few money? I don't want to make accusations but 1000 us dollar are not few money.

I can only speak from my own personal experience, but I have never had any issues with SC Customer Support for all my private matters.  They are very helpful and resolve them immediately.  Who did you speak with at SC?

It is not my case so have no much data. It is the case of my friend who has no account here. I know that SC have not answered. Not the live chat but the structure who is responsible to solve the problem.

You are a good friend to take up his case, although it really is important that they sign up so that they can pursue it personally.  I don't think anybody at SC will give out personal information to a third party no matter how good your intentions are.

I have found Live Chat at SC to be excellent, so they should definitely be able to help the person directly.  I would be surprised that this isn't resolvable given what you have said, unless there is more to the story obviously.

This problem cannot be solved through the Live Chat. As for the information the only one I want is to have answer to this email sent more than 3-4 weeks ago. It is not normal to not answer and create doubts.

I understand that.  There has to be more to the story in my opinion, because I cant think why they would engage with them on Live Chat for example, and not reply to their email.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:44:51 AM

I understand that.  There has to be more to the story in my opinion, because I cant think why they would engage with them on Live Chat for example, and not reply to their email.

The fact that after two days of posts no one answered even here is not a good sign. I hate make accusations before being sure about those but I don't like at all this silence.
weriu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:50:38 PM

The fact that after two days of posts no one answered even here is not a good sign. I hate make accusations before being sure about those but I don't like at all this silence.

Why don't you ask your friend to ask the person of the live chat of Spectrocoin what to do next. I understand that in your opinion this live chat is not the place to solve the entire problem of your friend, but he or she should be able to tell your friend what to do next.

It could also be that your friend made a mistake. Maybe she didn't find the mail of Spectrocoin or she didn't send the mail correctly. Maybe there's something else going on. Like you I do not want to make accusations, but also like you I do not have much data on this case.
I am convinced that Spectrocoin will be very helpful. I never had any issues with them.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:00:14 PM

Why don't you ask your friend to ask the person of the live chat of Spectrocoin what to do next. I understand that in your opinion this live chat is not the place to solve the entire problem of your friend, but he or she should be able to tell your friend what to do next.

It could also be that your friend made a mistake. Maybe she didn't find the mail of Spectrocoin or she didn't send the mail correctly. Maybe there's something else going on. Like you I do not want to make accusations, but also like you I do not have much data on this case.
I am convinced that Spectrocoin will be very helpfull. I never had any issues with them.

I see that bankera has an army with which want to fight the case explained by me. I see that people without the minimum knowledge of the case give opinions only to write something positive here in forum and according to them my friend is an idiot who was not able to manage her case. I don't have time to answer to everyone here which is in love with bankera because have not lost some amount of us dollar or something else. I read even that the fault is of my friend. To stop those idiocies I will not answer anymore waiting that bankera do their part in all this story.
weriu

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:35:22 PM

I am convinced that Spectrocoin will be very helpfull. I never had any issues with them.

I see that bankera has an army with which want to fight the case explained by me. I see that people without the minimum knowledge of the case give opinions only to write something positive here in forum and according to them my friend is an idiot who was not able to manage her case. I don't have time to answer to everyone here which is in love with bankera because have not lost some amount of us dollar or something else. I read even that the fault is of my friend. To stop those idiocies I will not answer anymore waiting that bankera do their part in all this story.

First, I didn't call your friend an idiot and I didn't say it's the fault of your friend... Maybe she is right in her case, I do not know.
Because your friend cannot get in touch with Spectrocoin by mail I thought it would be a good advice to ask the Spectrocoin live chat what to do next.
Thank you for not replying the way you just did.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

Hello,
Only the Support team can deal with account issues, so if your friend is experiencing any kind of issue, please contact SpectroCoin support so they will check it for her. They are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at helpdesk@spectrocoin.com.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:00:08 AM

Hello,
Only the Support team can deal with account issues, so if your friend is experiencing any kind of issue, please contact SpectroCoin support so they will check it for her. They are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at helpdesk@spectrocoin.com.

Are contacted both. Live chat has given a number to follow with email and no one answered at email. This is the problem. The support don't answer.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:48:04 AM

Hello,

Are contacted both. Live chat has given a number to follow with email and no one answered at email. This is the problem. The support don't answer.

As mentioned, only the Support team can deal with account issues. So, you must contact SpectroCoin support team directly. The support is available 24/7 via live chat, and will promptly answer and solve any kind of issue you may be experiencing.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

To further increase the security of Bankera Exchange, we are introducing a bug bounty program! From now on, platform users can report any possible vulnerabilities that they come across on the website and gain rewards in exchange. More information is available in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/04/01/become-a-bankera-exchange-bounty-hunter/

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:02:30 AM

Follow us on Instagram for all the latest project updates, team photos, events we attend and more. This is your chance to get to know us better! Find us: https://www.instagram.com/bankera/

Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:59:28 AM

Glad to see a decent spokesperson finally getting hired. Someone with actual experience was so very badly needed, it's a shame it took so long.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:48:18 AM

Glad to see a decent spokesperson finally getting hired. Someone with actual experience was so very badly needed, it's a shame it took so long.

Majority of the investors already leave this project because of insane behavior of the team as like they are treating this which is not professional way to move forward any project especially heavily funded. I don't think this will be back on the track with current approach.
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:50:07 AM

Majority of the investors already leave this project because of insane behavior of the team as like they are treating this which is not professional way to move forward any project especially heavily funded. I don't think this will be back on the track with current approach.

Well I have been around since day 1 and will give them a chance to play out their plan.  This was always a long term project and its always impossible to account for external factors that are out of their control.  Of course I disagree with many things Bankera do, but I am not the CEO.  We need to afford them the chance to release several working products so that we can pass some rational judgment.
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:51:19 AM

Follow us on Instagram for all the latest project updates, team photos, events we attend and more. This is your chance to get to know us better! Find us: https://www.instagram.com/bankera/

What are you doing with more then $ 120 milion dolar from ICO? You are so slow, are you scammers? fuck!!

Listing BNK in a good exchange mother fuck!
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:04:47 AM

What are you doing with more then $ 120 milion dolar from ICO? You are so slow, are you scammers? fuck!!

Aaaah another highly educated response from your side.
Also mate what you do with your mother in late night hours please keep that info to yourself.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:12:00 AM

Also mate what you do with your mother in late night hours please keep that info to yourself.
I wonder why you guys believe vyustak the scammer that he raised 120 million during ico??
He is a known scammer and have ripped plenty of users with 1000 of bitcoins through his scum project spectrocoin. After 2 years of launch he started bankera as a rebrand and today we see he is scamming here too.
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

I wonder why you guys believe vyustak the scammer that he raised 120 million during ico??
He is a known scammer and have ripped plenty of users with 1000 of bitcoins through his scum project spectrocoin. After 2 years of launch he started bankera as a rebrand and today we see he is scamming here too.

The problem with your logic is that there is absolutely no proof.
So why don’t you show that here? The only thing that people produce is some scam posts.
And on the other hand we have a well performing business Spectrocoin for more then 5 years.
Also the founders have been in contact with multiple official agency’s and those only had a problem with the fact the KYC wasn’t in place properly. This is al fixed now.

So we have a registered company, founders known and operating more then 5 years.
And we have you and a few other hidden in anonymous names and screaming things without any proof.
Please can any one point out the real scammer here?
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:04:26 PM

To me Bankera is kind of a disappointment that I'm so happy that I didn't invest although some friends invested a lot in it. The project has lost it's reason for even launching and listing on a decent exchange is an issue.
bikan33

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:21:15 AM

Did you see how new Russian exchange try to get people on their exchange?
They have organized free trading competition with 100.000 dollars in rewards.
Bankera, you can learn from them

https://tournaments.utex.io/tournaments/3/rules
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: