Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

One can whine about this project on a daily basis but meanwhile revenue is paid out correctly on a weekly basis.

Besides a full fledged overall bear market and the project being virtually invisible (marketing... huh?), nothing to complain.

Dev has no plan to spend from raise money on marketing or paid listing on big exchange so this is big problem which keeping away big investors from this project. I don't think we will see good performance in near future maybe it could take few years it would survive.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

One can whine about this project on a daily basis but meanwhile revenue is paid out correctly on a weekly basis.

Besides a full fledged overall bear market and the project being virtually invisible (marketing... huh?), nothing to complain.

Dev has no plan to spend from raise money on marketing or paid listing on big exchange so this is big problem which keeping away big investors from this project. I don't think we will see good performance in near future maybe it could take few years it would survive.

how many BNK do you have ?
drewid

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

1.  coinbase has no real competition
2.  bankera is coinbase direct competitor
3.  not one project is as far ahead in terms of offering real banking services as bankera
4.  survive, it will. 
5.  coinbase has no banking services, and as such they are now looking into other providers who can offer banking services.  this wont happen, at least not yet.  by the time coinbase finds someone who is licences and vetted properly , to offer real financial banking services.  bankera will be in full operation , at least for a good year or 2.  by that time, coinbase is half of what it used to be.
drewid

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Awesome finally someone who can tell us exactly where the weekly revenue comes form. So please sir share with us the prove from which you know the weekly revenue is paid out correctly?
of course nothing will complain, they get what they are supposed to get. I don't even think that their payments every week, so lucky for those who join in it. Bankera is one project that will grow in the future.

every wed or thurdsay, payouts occur. 
R116oma

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

I contacted them... And they answered. No other exchanges are out of the question. Only its own stock exchange....But that's when it will start is unknown....Already six months reaching launch. This is a bad thing.
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

I contacted them... And they answered. No other exchanges are out of the question. Only its own stock exchange....But that's when it will start is unknown....Already six months reaching launch. This is a bad thing.

also,binance exchange started to trade BNB coin on other exchanges recently...i guess if bankera come with a good exchange its a good thing
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

also,binance exchange started to trade BNB coin on other exchanges recently...i guess if bankera come with a good exchange its a good thing

https://exchange.bankera.com/

Demo version is live from last few months but other features are under development they raise +100M USD but as compare with current status they moving forward very slow. Maybe in next year we could see this platform in live mode.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Demo version is live from last few months but other features are under development they raise +100M USD but as compare with current status they moving forward very slow. Maybe in next year we could see this platform in live mode.

I thought it was well known by now, but this is not the exchange. Pictures of the soon to launch exchange can be found on their social media platforms and best maybe is instagram.
The exchange by the way will be launched end off this year.
R116oma

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I thought it was well known by now, but this is not the exchange. Pictures of the soon to launch exchange can be found on their social media platforms and best maybe is instagram.
And why do you think that the exchange will be launched before the end of this year? They don't promise! They just plan...And absolutely nothing concrete is said...
huup

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

And why do you think that the exchange will be launched before the end of this year? They don't promise! They just plan...And absolutely nothing concrete is said...

Well actually they did promise. They did promise for more then a few months that the exchange will be launched end of the year. furthermore they have never been shy in telling us there will be delays. They have always given us heads up when it took longer. Now we are already in the month off December and they haven't give notice about any delays. This is a clear signal this the exchange is coming! So there isn't much more time left to load up a few off those cheap tokens!
The exchange is coming!
R116oma

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

Well actually they did promise. They did promise for more then a few months that the exchange will be launched end of the year. furthermore they have never been shy in telling us there will be delays. They have always given us heads up when it took longer. Now we are already in the month off December and they haven't give notice about any delays. This is a clear signal this the exchange is coming! So there isn't much more time left to load up a few off those cheap tokens!
The exchange is coming!
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? What are the signals?! Just yesterday, they again responded about a possible planned launch....and nothing concrete. And immediately warned that this only the planned! And they do not promise anything concrete. And that only the launch date will be announced later. So do not rush to conclusions about the launch... If neither has even announced a date...
huup

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

The exchange is coming!
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? What are the signals?! Just yesterday, they again responded about a possible planned launch....and nothing concrete. And immediately warned that this only the planned! And they do not promise anything concrete. And that only the launch date will be announced later. So do not rush to conclusions about the launch... If neither has even announced a date...

Euh well for anyone who know's me they know i'm 24/7 on their chat. and i have not seen any warnings that the exchange isn't coming. So i'm not sure what you are talking about?
The only thing what i know is that the exchange is going to be launched end of this year. They already started to show some info on this on the socials. And i have not seen any warnings or messages they are not going to make it. So yes for me it's coming!
allenubba

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Hello BANKERA,
Please ask at this question for your investors:
The exchange will be operational in this year - 2018?
Thanks in advanced!
R116oma

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

The exchange is coming!

Euh well for anyone who know's me they know i'm 24/7 on their chat. and i have not seen any warnings that the exchange isn't coming. So i'm not sure what you are talking about?
The only thing what i know is that the exchange is going to be launched end of this year. They already started to show some info on this on the socials. And i have not seen any warnings or messages they are not going to make it. So yes for me it's coming!

Why can't you understand?Huh!!!!! They do not say anything specific about the launch of the exchange....They say they only plan to do it by the end of the year....And nothing concrete is said....And You write like you work for them....Understand or not?! They only talk about a possible planned launch....but nothing specific at all none of them says.... And in social networks, I'll draw as many pictures as you want...))))))
huup

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

The exchange is coming!

Why can't you understand?Huh!!!!! They do not say anything specific about the launch of the exchange....They say they only plan to do it by the end of the year....And nothing concrete is said....And You write like you work for them....Understand or not?! They only talk about a possible planned launch....but nothing specific at all none of them says.... And in social networks, I'll draw as many pictures as you want...))))))

O i do understand! i will repeat you for that matter. they have not given any concrete day or date. oke? Happy i heard you?
but i'm afraid you don't wanna pay attenion to what i'm saying, untill now they have always been honest about their delays. No announcement has been made there is a delay. So i'm pretty sure it will be alright this time.
Considering your line of posts i completly understand why they might be a bit more careful in naming exact days or dates. the last few months there wasn't much positive support from the community anymore. understandable considering the lack in communication. But they promised they will better their lives and if someone apologises to me and i decide to stick around i might as well give them my support now we are closing in on the finish line.

How about you?
shall we make this a happy ending? It's coming alright all you need is to have a bit off faith, which you seem to have when you have sticked around so long. So one more month! Can we do that?
R116oma

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Demo version is live from last few months but other features are under development they raise +100M USD but as compare with current status they moving forward very slow. Maybe in next year we could see this platform in live mode. Well, let's wait a month...and then what?Huh If there is no exchange? Again wait empty promises? Already six months waiting for....first, they promised in the roadmap until the end of the second quarter of 2018....now until the end of the year promise...It's just words and nothing else....So they can endlessly promise....I personally wait until mid-December....then let the lawyers work....Because some employees had carelessness in correspondence
 assure me of the exact launch of the exchange before the end of this year....I don't believe them at all....

The exchange is coming!

O i do understand! i will repeat you for that matter. they have not given any concrete day or date. oke? Happy i heard you?
but i'm afraid you don't wanna pay attenion to what i'm saying, untill now they have always been honest about their delays. No announcement has been made there is a delay. So i'm pretty sure it will be alright this time.
Considering your line of posts i completly understand why they might be a bit more careful in naming exact days or dates. the last few months there wasn't much positive support from the community anymore. understandable considering the lack in communication. But they promised they will better their lives and if someone apologises to me and i decide to stick around i might as well give them my support now we are closing in on the finish line.

How about you?
shall we make this a happy ending? It's coming alright all you need is to have a bit off faith, which you seem to have when you have sticked around so long. So one more month! Can we do that?
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Friends, hold, this coin will go to the moon! Big annoucements are comming.
holdtodie1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

THIS YEAR !

http://pixs.ru/showimage/BD2066E479_7428113_31025606.png
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

THIS YEAR !

Really, they expect to launch at the end of this month. Cool if it is, and if it is not empty words. It will be a big step forward for this project, after a long wait.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

i actually followed this on and off.  i see it is still shitcoin vaporware.....

sorry, truth.

lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: