Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:14:30 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 10:26:45 AM by mosprognoz

this is childish and potentially dangerous.

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is childish  ? - NO

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is dangerous ? - YES

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money leads to mental breakdown and suicide ?  - YES

Penalties/Punishment for Investment Fraud

Penalties for investment fraud include but are not limited to:

Fines –

the amount of fines will be determined by the circumstances and exact type of fraud was committed. Fines can start as low as $10,000 or into the upper millions.

Restitution –

Courts often issue restitution in conjunction with other fines or incarceration time since the act of fraud has caused monetary loss to a person or company. It is very rare that a court will issue an order of only restitution in a securities fraud case.

Probation –

A defendant may be sentenced to probation if there was only a single act of fraud committed and no financial loss. The typical probation time for securities fraud is 15 years. The defendant will have to adhere to specific conditions of probation such as submit to drug tests, not commit any other crimes, paying fines or restitution, or any other condition he court sees fit.

Incarceration –

The standard prison sentence is 25 years per offense.
Successful Defense to Investment Frau

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:42:38 PM

this is childish and potentially dangerous.

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is childish  ? - NO

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is dangerous ? - YES

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money leads to mental breakdown and suicide ?  - YES

Penalties/Punishment for Investment Fraud

Penalties for investment fraud include but are not limited to:

Fines –

the amount of fines will be determined by the circumstances and exact type of fraud was committed. Fines can start as low as $10,000 or into the upper millions.

Restitution –

Courts often issue restitution in conjunction with other fines or incarceration time since the act of fraud has caused monetary loss to a person or company. It is very rare that a court will issue an order of only restitution in a securities fraud case.

Probation –

A defendant may be sentenced to probation if there was only a single act of fraud committed and no financial loss. The typical probation time for securities fraud is 15 years. The defendant will have to adhere to specific conditions of probation such as submit to drug tests, not commit any other crimes, paying fines or restitution, or any other condition he court sees fit.

Incarceration –

The standard prison sentence is 25 years per offense.
Successful Defense to Investment Frau

I understand all that, but to put a price on someone's head and say 'dead or alive' can be construed as inciting violence.  He is a human like all of us and if he has done wrong, then the appropriate authorities will take care of it.  I am merely saying that in today's fucked up world, where saying the wrong thing gets you punished, it would be wise to think it through.

By the way, this is not me having a go at you, I am just trying to offer some friendly advice.
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:22:12 PM

I understand all that, but to put a price on someone's head and say 'dead or alive' can be construed as inciting violence.  He is a human like all of us and if he has done wrong, then the appropriate authorities will take care of it.  I am merely saying that in today's fucked up world, where saying the wrong thing gets you punished, it would be wise to think it through. By the way, this is not me having a go at you, I am just trying to offer some friendly advice.

Ok. I removed that picture. Does that help investors return their money ? I'm just saying that, people who stole 120 million dollars from gullible investors, must be punished.  Joseph Blimline stole just fraction of that amount ($28 million) and was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:36:38 PM

Bankera. Why for almost a month now there is no reward for keeping coins on SpectroCoin and Exchange?

Hi, we apologize for the delay. The delayed payments will be paid out in the near future.

Sure... "IN NEAR FUTURE" This scam is coming to the end. Vytautas scamralevičius karalevičius & Co are slowly exitscamming. Let's bring some facts together.

ICO collected over 120 million dollars.

1. Promised a bank of blockchain era - Delivered scammy exchange with no trading volumes

2. Promised  to pay transactional revenue share to BNK holders. - Delivered shitty payouts (Investor will need at least 25 years to return his invested capital only)

3. Promised reward for keeping coins on SpectroCoin and Exchange - Delivered promises to pay in near future.

4. There is no physical office where investors can visit bankera. (You can buy a whole building, for just a small amount out from 120 millions)

Now promising some bullshit service called bankera loans which is absolutely unnecessary and scammy because you have to use "Major cryptos for collateral"  There are dozens of that services on bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596878.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339521.0 Also there are other companies that are offering that service https://nexo.io/instant-crypto-loans/bitcoin-loan https://coinloan.io/?ref=02127846 and many others.

CONCLUSION:

ALL BANKERA INVESTORS ARE RIPPED OFF.

BINGOOOO

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
LetMeKnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:06:42 PM

Guys, people are too stupid and naive so scammers like Bankera can scam them. It's not that i told you so (which i did quite some time ago here in this thread) but every half intelligent person who knows a little about business knew immediately that what they were saying was fairy tails. And the way they were saying was just straight up funny, no clue or whatsoever. Like listening 12 year old kids opening a bank, very similar. The whole idea was idiotic to begin with...

I feel pity for people loosing money but let this be a lesson, don't invest into something you can't understand.
Take care everybody
SP!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:51:20 PM

I understand all that, but to put a price on someone's head and say 'dead or alive' can be construed as inciting violence.  He is a human like all of us and if he has done wrong, then the appropriate authorities will take care of it.  I am merely saying that in today's fucked up world, where saying the wrong thing gets you punished, it would be wise to think it through. By the way, this is not me having a go at you, I am just trying to offer some friendly advice.

Ok. I removed that picture. Does that help investors return their money ? I'm just saying that, people who stole 120 million dollars from gullible investors, must be punished.  Joseph Blimline stole just fraction of that amount ($28 million) and was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.

I think that was a good move mate.  Of course it doesn't help, but channel your anger better.  I know the frustration.  It hurts me as well, but we need to be careful when getting emotional.
SP!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:57:24 PM

Guys, people are too stupid and naive so scammers like Bankera can scam them. It's not that i told you so (which i did quite some time ago here in this thread) but every half intelligent person who knows a little about business knew immediately that what they were saying was fairy tails. And the way they were saying was just straight up funny, no clue or whatsoever. Like listening 12 year old kids opening a bank, very similar. The whole idea was idiotic to begin with...

I feel pity for people loosing money but let this be a lesson, don't invest into something you can't understand.
Take care everybody

I think this is the problem though.  I don't feel that this is a scam, but I can understand why people would believe it is.  I really do think that this is a company run by young people who may have a fantastic idea, but are learning to run a business as the project moves forward.

I think the majority of us have lost a lot of money, so have pretty much bookmarked this investment at zero.  I dont think anyone is going to unwind their position and crystallise their loss.  Instead, we hold and hope.  After all it was always dubbed a long term project, so I am happy to give them the time to launch some products and reassess.
john_jones

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:51:32 AM

All this accusations without arguments or fundaments are really childish. Their development is going slower than we all expected, but they are delivering and following the roadmap.

Lets go over some true facts here:

Their first product SpectroCoin has over 1 million clients, is operational for over 5 years, and their services are regulated by the laws and EU directives. Worth to mention also, that they recently got the Operation License in Estonia and expand even more the business. Im using SpectroCoin services for almost 4 years without any issue.

Bankera exchange is live and working smoothly. Sure it need a lot of improvements and many new trading pairs, but im sure it will come with time.

They recently announced the Loans landing page, and the service itself to be launched in the upcoming months.

The revenue shares are usually late, but always been paid and publicly stated on their blog.

They are not building a lego house here, it is a BANK! So, ofc it need time. If you cant get into a project for the long term, dont get at all.
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:38:17 AM

Bullshit

13 posts since registration and all of them about bankera scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2190789;sa=showPosts

Congart dude. You joined the list of bankera paid shills.

jamolo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2228349

EA001 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2589739

huup https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2425032

jubeis_coffee https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=917738

Platonicus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1221014

alpey https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1014090

henke1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1388816

gumshed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1157422

Jfdalhus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1109925

Mokka223 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=562075

john_jones
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2190789

john_jones

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:20:33 AM

As an heavily investor in this project, yes, you sure can consider me a shield. I just presented some facts about Bankera that can easily be checked by anyone with a internet connection and a tool call google Wink
The real question here is what are YOUR real intentions with your accusations without arguments, fundaments, or any kind of prove. Why so much effort here??? Are you been paid by some competitor?
leoprince

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:57:01 AM

Bankera is not a scam. But their team is too weak, have no experience, design + marketing is trash.  Cry
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:27:25 AM

Bankera is not a scam. But their team is too weak, have no experience, design + marketing is trash.  Cry

They even now do not make payments every week, but it’s good if once a month.

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:05:06 AM

It is of course a difference if they are scammers or not, but in terms of the investors money lost is money lost.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
john_jones

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:52:14 AM

It is of course a difference if they are scammers or not, but in terms of the investors money lost is money lost.

You only lose if you sell.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:17:56 PM

Yes, now it is lost money. But I do not think that BANKERA is a scam. It seems that they are working, but slowly. It seems to me that this is quite promising in the future. Of course, many are disappointed, as they expected faster development and a result. But slow development does not mean that it is a scam.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

Bankera could be well positioned if/once crypto has become well established with mainstream and trusted networks widely available. It makes no sense to leave the Bankera train at this stage. Better to see what will become of it the next 5-10 years.

mosprognoz

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:34:04 AM

Bankera could be well positioned if/once crypto has become well established with mainstream and trusted networks widely available. It makes no sense to leave the Bankera train at this stage. Better to see what will become of it the next 5-10 years.

5-10 years ? Sure dude.. It's better 25-30 years... You fucking idiot.
Milky86

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:14:58 AM

What is your problem mate seriously? You are rude and aggressive to people here for no reason at all. Does it somehow make you feel better? If you really hate Bankera and this thread then leave the thread and don't come back. I really don’t understand people like you at all.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:46:18 PM

What is your problem mate seriously? You are rude and aggressive to people here for no reason at all. Does it somehow make you feel better? If you really hate Bankera and this thread then leave the thread and don't come back. I really don’t understand people like you at all.
I agree, this is absolutely inappropriate aggression, due to, just, the subjective opinion of one person.
And I think that we will not need 5 years for the working functionality of this project. It seems to me that this will be much faster (without voicing the timeframe, in order to avoid an inadequate response of individual subjects, and speculative use of assumptions).

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:38:49 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 01:42:32 PM by mosprognoz

Bullshit

2 posts since registration and both of them about bankera scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2631085;sa=showPosts Lying troll posting nonsense and lies in order to deceive early investors.

Congart dude. You joined the list of bankera paid shills.

jamolo https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2228349

EA001 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2589739

huup https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2425032

jubeis_coffee https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=917738

Platonicus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1221014

alpey https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1014090

henke1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1388816

gumshed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1157422

Jfdalhus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1109925

Mokka223 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=562075

john_jones
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2190789

Milky86
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2631085

JimmySlander : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1811999

Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: