Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
jubeis_coffee

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

go to proxy URL:  https://m.sslsecureproxy.com/

then type bankera's URL:  www.bankera.com

They have job openings in 2 cities.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

The exchange isn't a problem as is. The problem lies in the fact that they are moving away further and further from the original plan. The plan was to make a crypto bank! BANKERA not EXCHANGERA If you have read everything correctly i have asked multiple times if and when they applied for a banking license.

The answer to that was:
that it would be a waiste of time and resrouces to go and get a banking license because Pervesk already has one.
Next to that we always have been told that pervesk was part of the whole "eco-system", but yesterday they told us there will be no wr from Pervesk.

So to keep it simpel. The revenue which should make our wr is now done by a sister company which they can let charge every price as they are the owners and whatver goos into Pervesk they don't have to share with you and me.
And for Bankera there will be no banking license what was the idea what attracted me to the project.

From the whitepaper:

To achieve this, Bankera will not only become a regulated European bank, but
also will seek to become authorised issuer and acquirer of payment cards and obtain
banking licenses in key jurisdictions to avoid dependency on the correspondent bank
services
, which are extremely fragile nowadays as identified by the World Bank when
they concluded that correspondent banking relationships (CBRs) are declining due to
several factors including AML risk or reduction of risk.

Are you saying they have gone on record completely changing their tune about not wanting to rely on correspondent banks (like Pervesk) and abandoned the goal to become a fully licenced bank?

I'm not saying anything. This is what i'm trying to find out, if you read the last few pages this is the conclusion one might draw. But you tell me what you make out of it?

Unless you can produce concrete evidence Bankera has gone 180 on their promise to become a fully licenced bank, you're just contributing to the FUD. Running around like chicken little yelling "Is the sky falling?!?!?! Is it?!?!?!?" is not helping anybody.

huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

The exchange isn't a problem as is. The problem lies in the fact that they are moving away further and further from the original plan. The plan was to make a crypto bank! BANKERA not EXCHANGERA If you have read everything correctly i have asked multiple times if and when they applied for a banking license.

The answer to that was:
that it would be a waiste of time and resrouces to go and get a banking license because Pervesk already has one.
Next to that we always have been told that pervesk was part of the whole "eco-system", but yesterday they told us there will be no wr from Pervesk.

So to keep it simpel. The revenue which should make our wr is now done by a sister company which they can let charge every price as they are the owners and whatver goos into Pervesk they don't have to share with you and me.
And for Bankera there will be no banking license what was the idea what attracted me to the project.

From the whitepaper:

To achieve this, Bankera will not only become a regulated European bank, but
also will seek to become authorised issuer and acquirer of payment cards and obtain
banking licenses in key jurisdictions to avoid dependency on the correspondent bank
services
, which are extremely fragile nowadays as identified by the World Bank when
they concluded that correspondent banking relationships (CBRs) are declining due to
several factors including AML risk or reduction of risk.

Are you saying they have gone on record completely changing their tune about not wanting to rely on correspondent banks (like Pervesk) and abandoned the goal to become a fully licenced bank?

I'm not saying anything. This is what i'm trying to find out, if you read the last few pages this is the conclusion one might draw. But you tell me what you make out of it?

Unless you can produce concrete evidence Bankera has gone 180 on their promise to become a fully licenced bank, you're just contributing to the FUD. Running around like chicken little yelling "Is the sky falling?!?!?! Is it?!?!?!?" is not helping anybody.

well unlike you running around with fairytales and fairydust spreading fomo all day. I thought i invested in a BANK. Not some crowdfunding project who wishes to send some home meals or something. So unless they have a good explanation how things are managed and organised i wish you keep your FUD campain to yourself. Because at the moment we are a year in and the only answer i'm getting is that getting a bank license will be a waist of money. If that for you sounds like the next new crypto bank fine by me! but i rather get some reansurance ok harry potter?
Ansault

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

Just glanced at the chat and found this:

Their stance hasn't changed at all, Bankera is going to be a bank. So what's all the bellyaching about?

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

Ansault thanks for that. I suppose it depends on the interpretation of currency exchange. My interpretation was an extension of SC functionality as a brokerage exchange converting fiat between fiat/ fiat to the big crypto's, crypto back fiat. A trading platform/exchange for just crypto is a different beast all together IMHO.

Given the crypto/blockchain background of this project, I don't think it's a stretch to take it to mean crypto-centric exchange. Spectrocoin's platform was already operational during the ICO and so was the (trading) exchange demo, which any ICO participant could test drive. I don't see any kind of misleading or obfuscation there.

Why is the exchange suddenly a problem anyway? It's a revenue generating mechanism that benefits all token holders.

The answer to that was:

According to unofficial data, Banker was interested in the possibilities to obtain a license from the Bank of Lithuania, but was not endorsed as it did not collect details on the identity of investors in ICO Banker

https://www.vz.lt/rinkos/2018/09/21/mokejimu-istaigai-ir-jos-vadovui--12-mln-eur-baudu#ixzz5T0jPZ9ZB

Spectro Finance, headed by Mr. Karalevicius, also affiliated with the Spectro Coin cryptanalytic exchange, did not submit the last year's financial statements to the Center of Registers. The company employs 36 people.
That above will be delivered soon i guess

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

so ,,should i sell my 5 million BNK tokens or not ?
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

so ,,should i sell my 5 million BNK tokens or not ?

not yet! it seems they got the message.
Ikikyabut

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:55:16 AM

Ansault thanks for that. I suppose it depends on the interpretation of currency exchange. My interpretation was an extension of SC functionality as a brokerage exchange converting fiat between fiat/ fiat to the big crypto's, crypto back fiat. A trading platform/exchange for just crypto is a different beast all together IMHO.

Given the crypto/blockchain background of this project, I don't think it's a stretch to take it to mean crypto-centric exchange. Spectrocoin's platform was already operational during the ICO and so was the (trading) exchange demo, which any ICO participant could test drive. I don't see any kind of misleading or obfuscation there.

Why is the exchange suddenly a problem anyway? It's a revenue generating mechanism that benefits all token holders.

The answer to that was:

According to unofficial data, Banker was interested in the possibilities to obtain a license from the Bank of Lithuania, but was not endorsed as it did not collect details on the identity of investors in ICO Banker

https://www.vz.lt/rinkos/2018/09/21/mokejimu-istaigai-ir-jos-vadovui--12-mln-eur-baudu#ixzz5T0jPZ9ZB

Spectro Finance, headed by Mr. Karalevicius, also affiliated with the Spectro Coin cryptanalytic exchange, did not submit the last year's financial statements to the Center of Registers. The company employs 36 people.
That above will be delivered soon i guess

See now this article makes the picture clearer to me. 
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

Just glanced at the chat and found this:

https://i.imgur.com/P4i4qmb.png

Their stance hasn't changed at all, Bankera is going to be a bank. So what's all the bellyaching about?

But they already have bank in Vanuti:) lol

The person who believe in this BS is so either retarded or blind. They are not even capable to arrange supply number on CMC.
DT13

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Bankera has invited a critical investor who is preparing a lawsuit against Bankera. 

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:
Hi all, this group is meant for all Bankera investors who have lost faith in the team. Right now we are preparing for a class action for which you can register with me. Info will be here and on FB, Bankera ICO Investors Community.

Info from the bankera chat.

joye October 9, 2018 10:58 AM

Guys, our team decided to invite one of the Bankera's community contributors to our office in Vilnius to meet a team and see on what we are working on now. Community member Ingrid was selected to receive an official invitation. We do believe that Ingrid will be happy to accept it and share her experience with a community as well! 😉
DT13

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Read and learn @Moris this is how you do it
jamolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

Bankera has invited a critical investor who is preparing a lawsuit against Bankera. 

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:
Hi all, this group is meant for all Bankera investors who have lost faith in the team. Right now we are preparing for a class action for which you can register with me. Info will be here and on FB, Bankera ICO Investors Community.

Guys, our team decided to invite one of the Bankera's community contributors to our office in Vilnius to meet a team and see on what we are working on now. Community member Ingrid was selected to receive an official invitation. We do believe that Ingrid will be happy to accept it and share her experience with a community as well! 😉
Great bankeras team move, now have to invite moristroll 😁😁😁😁
Ansault

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:

joye October 9, 2018 10:58 AM

Guys, our team decided to invite one of the Bankera's community contributors to our office in Vilnius to meet a team and see on what we are working on now. Community member Ingrid was selected to receive an official invitation. We do believe that Ingrid will be happy to accept it and share her experience with a community as well! 😉

So, Vytautas is gonna wine & dine some antsy "community member" who wanted her Lambo & Gucci bag yesterday. It's not a bad way to play it, but Vytautas - you don't have to go all the way with her if you don't want to Wink  No one will blame you  Cool

qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Info from Telegram:

Ingrid Schuurmans:

That is pathetic to be honest. Instead of good news about project development we got some BS about party for chosen one.
?!?!??!WTF?!?!?!?!
That is now plan to use money from ICO?
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

A bank of crypto.. this could be what we need right now, to unite the people from different standpoints
it will be a game changer to be able to bank your crypto the way fiat is been banked. very unique and impressive concept.
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

I'm trying to make a Spectrocoin deposit in Ether Classic, iExec. Instead of the wallet adress to replenish, it shows me the following error:

"Some errors occurred:
Can't get deposit address. Please contact support"

In the tech support chat I was asked to contact ShapeShift myself. Banker - if you accept payments through ShapeShift, and it doesn’t work for you now - why is this my problem? It's your problem! I, what would make MY money to YOU, also should solve technical problems for you? This is ridiculous. This is not a business, not a bank, but a kindergarten of some kind! Fix your system. Or ShapeShift, too, began to suspect you of fraud? Why this problem?

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Ikikyabut

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

I'm trying to make a Spectrocoin deposit in Ether Classic, iExec. Instead of the wallet adress to replenish, it shows me the following error:

"Some errors occurred:

In the tech support chat I was asked to contact ShapeShift myself. Banker - if you accept payments through ShapeShift, and it doesn’t work for you now - why is this my problem? It's your problem! I, what would make MY money to YOU, also should solve technical problems for you? This is ridiculous. This is not a business, not a bank, but a kindergarten of some kind! Fix your system. Or ShapeShift, too, began to suspect you of fraud? Why this problem?

I didn’t think they had a eth classic wallet, only eth btc dash nem bnk.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

"Some errors occurred:

Hello,

SpectroCoin does not offer support to Ether classic. It is possible to deposit it through a 3rd party service, as informed on the website. Therefore, if you have problems with your transaction, please contact ShapeShift, the service provider, as informed by SpectroCoin support.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

"Some errors occurred:

as you answered above there is simply no option to add through this gateway. you can certainly try but i think it's better to use not the ether classic, but other options that are exactly supported.
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:16:06 AM

"Some errors occurred:

as you answered above there is simply no option to add through this gateway. you can certainly try but i think it's better to use not the ether classic, but other options that are exactly supported.

I had to replenish the account through NEM.

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: