Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:24:42 PM

I Think the Medical effects of cannabis nowadays are quite undisputed positively whereas there is a huge market potential for this kind of business.

With PARAGON centers, more helpful or positive effects will be potentially discovered by researchers making Cannabis much more likely to go mainstream. Smiley

But the problem is that Paragon is only going to be implemented in the countries where it is legal to do. I would suggest them to try out for other countries too where it is actually needed for medicinal purpose and talk with the governments.

This could be possible as PARAGON centers will attract Cannabis advocates everywhere, together they can lobby for the legalization of Cannabis to  other countries.

I am just waiting for that day to happen.
Why do people only think about it's negative side. Well, most of the medicines have their negative sides, why don't they ban them also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

only about a week left of the pre sale don't miss out
https://crowdsale.paragoncoin.com
Is there any information how much they raised so far? (in pre-sasle) I don't find the information.
Its nowhere on there website.
Presale is still running for 6 days! Get it while its hot Wink, 18% bonus! So great deal
If the the information, that first two phases of pre sale were sold out, is true, then they already sold at least 15mio$ worth of Paragon coins. We will see how will the third round turn out.
That's quite a lot. But I think in the main ICO they can raise even more.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Why do people only think about it's negative side. Well, most of the medicines have their negative sides, why don't they ban them also.

Medicine and recreational drugs are intertwined. Many drugs started out as medicine. For example painkillers like morphine and heroin. LSD was a medical experiment that turned into a psychochemical weapon before it became a recreational drug. You could say some medicines have in fact been banned.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:06:09 PM

I Think the Medical effects of cannabis nowadays are quite undisputed positively whereas there is a huge market potential for this kind of business.

With PARAGON centers, more helpful or positive effects will be potentially discovered by researchers making Cannabis much more likely to go mainstream. Smiley

But the problem is that Paragon is only going to be implemented in the countries where it is legal to do. I would suggest them to try out for other countries too where it is actually needed for medicinal purpose and talk with the governments.

This could be possible as PARAGON centers will attract Cannabis advocates everywhere, together they can lobby for the legalization of Cannabis to  other countries.

Negative sides? Every active principle in every pharmaceutical medicines is poisonous, that's why you can find only a small percentage of that (usually <1%), I know because I worked in a pharma industry some time ago and I had wo wear antigas mask to manage it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

Negative sides? Every active principle in every pharmaceutical medicines is poisonous, that's why you can find only a small percentage of that (usually <1%), I know because I worked in a pharma industry some time ago and I had wo wear antigas mask to manage it

There is an old saying as a bacteria can only be killed only with another bacteria. People need to understand that but governments wont. They just want to control everything. As blockchain gives independence, we need something which can be border less.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Where will the ICO funds be stored?
According to their whitepaper the funds will be escrowed and their books will be audited by companies like Deloitte and Grant Thornton.

Where will the Paragon co-working spaces be located
The flagship headquarter will be located in Oakland. There will also be ParagonSpaces in other important cities like Amsterdam, Madrid, London, Prague, Cape Town, Berlin and many more. You can find a complete list of cities in the official whitepaper.

Is the roadmap fixed or could I have an influence on it as a community member?
As a Paragon community member you can influence the roadmap by upvoting and downvoting on things like community rules, ParagonSpace locations and other stuff.

As you can see you will find most of your questions answered in the official whitepaper. You should better read it before investing. You can find the whitepaper here: https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf. It is also available in other languages on the official website.

I'm planning on moving to Amsterdam in a couple of months (now living about an hour drive away from A'dam, also in the Netherlands). Can we as a community participate/help?

JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:08:54 PM

The fact that you had to wear a antigas mask while producing amedical product, doesn't say that it is poisonous. And "Every active principle in every pharmaceutical medicines is poisonous" is not even slightly overlaid, its totally absurd. Pharmaceutical medicines are saving thousands of lives every day!

The thing to be called is that way to much people are getting the wrong medicines. They get medicines for their sufferings that don't help them but rather destroy/kill them. And often those people would have been the one who really had profited of a treatment with cannabis. Therefore I really admire the United States for having legalized it.

#But the problem is that Paragon is only going to be implemented in the countries where it is legal to do.

It is completely logical that they it is only implemented in countries where cannabis is already legalized. The use of PARAGON should be that it stores all the information regarding a patient in an immutable database, a Blockchain. (Doctor Certification, Doctor Prescription, ...) That makes only sense in a country where it is already legal and people can go to a doctor to get there verification that cannabis would help their illness.

I would suggest them to try out for other countries too where it is actually needed for medicinal purpose and talk with the governments.

What do you think, Paragon sends an email to all governments in the EU ask them to legalize weed? I could imagine that if PARAGON works really great and saves the government a lot of money and cannabis continues his exciting public development. Then it could be possible that other governments in the world will legalize it too. And if PARAGON establishes it self well they will not hesitate to get implemented in other countries in the world as well.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

The use of PARAGON should be that it stores all the information regarding a patient in an immutable database, a Blockchain. (Doctor Certification, Doctor Prescription, ...).

Now that you mention it. Has no-one commented that there may be privacy laws not allowing medical data to be shared with 3rd parties? In fact it's difficult to realize a medical database in the first place.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/06/nhs-to-scrap-single-database-of-patients-medical-details
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

The fact that you had to wear a antigas mask while producing amedical product, doesn't say that it is poisonous. And "Every active principle in every pharmaceutical medicines is poisonous" is not even slightly overlaid, its totally absurd. Pharmaceutical medicines are saving thousands of lives every day!

The thing to be called is that way to much people are getting the wrong medicines. They get medicines for their sufferings that don't help them but rather destroy/kill them. And often those people would have been the one who really had profited of a treatment with cannabis. Therefore I really admire the United States for having legalized it.

#But the problem is that Paragon is only going to be implemented in the countries where it is legal to do.

It is completely logical that they it is only implemented in countries where cannabis is already legalized. The use of PARAGON should be that it stores all the information regarding a patient in an immutable database, a Blockchain. (Doctor Certification, Doctor Prescription, ...) That makes only sense in a country where it is already legal and people can go to a doctor to get there verification that cannabis would help their illness.

I would suggest them to try out for other countries too where it is actually needed for medicinal purpose and talk with the governments.

What do you think, Paragon sends an email to all governments in the EU ask them to legalize weed? I could imagine that if PARAGON works really great and saves the government a lot of money and cannabis continues his exciting public development. Then it could be possible that other governments in the world will legalize it too. And if PARAGON establishes it self well they will not hesitate to get implemented in other countries in the world as well.

" saves the government a lot of money"

And EARNS the governemt a lot money

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

i hope paragon will do best and paragon will bring revolution in this world. me and all supporting peoples here have hopes with paragon. lets bring revolution with paragon.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

The use of PARAGON should be that it stores all the information regarding a patient in an immutable database, a Blockchain. (Doctor Certification, Doctor Prescription, ...).

Now that you mention it. Has no-one commented that there may be privacy laws not allowing medical data to be shared with 3rd parties? In fact it's difficult to realize a medical database in the first place.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/06/nhs-to-scrap-single-database-of-patients-medical-details

Not unless you actually agreed to it, from the start, and you must do it on your own, not because it was recommended by any doctor, and even then PARAGON would have to sign a legal agreement not to divulge the information, it's possible, but it has its issues.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

Not unless you actually agreed to it, from the start, and you must do it on your own, not because it was recommended by any doctor, and even then PARAGON would have to sign a legal agreement not to divulge the information, it's possible, but it has its issues.

Well it's a bit tricky but there are probably ways to make it possible like you have described so far. That is maybe one answer to find in the first paragon center for the first groups which will work there Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
h001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:35:27 PM

Mining look really interesting for the result. but it is also need a huge resources to do it.
Good luck miners."
li03

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:49:36 PM

The website has great design, I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member.Also what is the token's spesification? and of course the total supply
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:15:26 PM

If paragon become huge company dose there is plans for activism or lobism? example help legalize cannabis in countrys where its illegal ? or educate sociaty? Cheesy it would be nice if companys do these kind of thinks it be helpfull for community and future profit for company to Smiley
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

Medicine and recreational drugs are intertwined. Many drugs started out as medicine. For example painkillers like morphine and heroin. LSD was a medical experiment that turned into a psychochemical weapon before it became a recreational drug. You could say some medicines have in fact been banned.
There is very thin line between medicine, stimulants or poison (overdosed medicine). Mass media shows only bad sides of everyting and then they advertise eye drops and vitamins and tell us that we need them for healthy lifestyle...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

If paragon become huge company dose there is plans for activism or lobism? example help legalize cannabis in countrys where its illegal ? or educate sociaty? Cheesy it would be nice if companys do these kind of thinks it be helpfull for community and future profit for company to Smiley

One step at a time man. Let's get the project of the ground first and then worry about the future.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

If paragon become huge company dose there is plans for activism or lobism? example help legalize cannabis ? or educate sociaty? Cheesy it would be nice if companys do these kind of thinks it be helpfull for community and future profit for company to Smiley

This is what they actually plan to do in their Paragon Spaces as briefly outlined in their ANN + Website. In their white paper you can find more detailed information.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:52:47 PM

glad i  bougth some, cant wait till those tokens are worth 2-3$ at the end of the year Smiley

keep on the good work, and make me happy Smiley

ps: the video on the website is hilarious Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

If paragon become huge company dose there is plans for activism or lobism? example help legalize cannabis ? or educate sociaty? Cheesy it would be nice if companys do these kind of thinks it be helpfull for community and future profit for company to Smiley
This is what they actually plan to do in their Paragon Spaces as briefly outlined in their ANN + Website. In their white paper you can find more detailed information.
It was said that they plan to build Paragon spaces in the cities where cannabis is legal for starters. That leads me to believe, there wont be active centers in cities where cannabis is illegal for a long time.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: