Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21545 times)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

Of course it is. But it's depend something into you. Cause if your password and Personal key is safe then nothing to worry. For more secure your bitcoin you can use windows/Linux/core wallet. Don't use exchange site (3rd party) wallet holding coin for long time. You don't know about those site future or someone. Hacker will not do anything until you safe your personal key. Good day... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:23:52 PM

Bitcoin is very secure,unless you get scam carelessly by fake or mirror sites.As Bitcoin is decentralised therefore there is no place where hackers can hack. And Bitcoin wallets are very secure as if they weren't they would be hacked long ago.But anything isn't 100% unhackable even NASA and Pentagon were hacked few times,so you never know but now it is mostly secure.
I also think that there is no doubt about the security of bitcoin. bitcoin is in fact a very much secure currency and hope that it will remain as secure forever for investment as well as to be use as currency.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:54:18 PM

Bitcoin is very secure,unless you get scam carelessly by fake or mirror sites.As Bitcoin is decentralised therefore there is no place where hackers can hack. And Bitcoin wallets are very secure as if they weren't they would be hacked long ago.But anything isn't 100% unhackable even NASA and Pentagon were hacked few times,so you never know but now it is mostly secure.
I also think that there is no doubt about the security of bitcoin. bitcoin is in fact a very much secure currency and hope that it will remain as secure forever for investment as well as to be use as currency.
yes no doubt that bitcoin investment is too much secure, I think one can invest money in bitcoin without any doubt, I am sure that those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now will surely get a good profit after some time.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
discussion about bitcoin security.
Bitcoin security is no doubt, see the history of bitcoin from 2013 until now. There is no occurrence that hackers take control of bitcoin security.
Do you know why bitcoin prices are so expensive now? Because bitcoin is very safe and more and more demand from consumers.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers
discussion about bitcoin security.
Bitcoin security is no doubt, see the history of bitcoin from 2013 until now. There is no occurrence that hackers take control of bitcoin security.
Do you know why bitcoin prices are so expensive now? Because bitcoin is very safe and more and more demand from consumers.
Yes bitcoin is secure and become the most popular cryptocurrency but there are many people who are trying to steal some bitcoin by making a fake website that can get your identity from the website that your are wanted to open stay away from these and analyzed every website that you are encountering because there are possibilities that you may be hacked by anonymous people who wanted to steal some bitcoins.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:55:21 PM

After a segwit yesterday, Bitcoin increasingly confident to be at the front as a very secure and reliable currency. No one can argue that security becomes the main capital. Millions of people are very confident with it, therefore Bitcoin is increasingly popular and widely used as payment.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:01:28 AM

When we're talking about bitcoin security, we really do depend on the wallet that we've used, I do trust my wallet provider that's why I don't have a doubt and think much about negative rumors about hackers and there like. If your using hardware wallet I think it would be better that way, so take one step ahead and learn how to do it. It is sometimes the consequences of your actions that may lead to vulnerability of your accounts. So be vigilant enough not to engage suspicious sites.
andaresta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:37:01 AM

For me the security of bitcoin is our own depending how to be wary of keeping our account so hackers do not steal it, so must be really care for it.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:04:14 AM

In reality the doubts of its security has a high possibilities to be compromised because of its popularity at this time. I can't see much hackers that targeting BTCitcoin for it is what they used also and if they will make such move they also be affected and i really do believe that they will choose to save the existence of bitcoin than destroying it.
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:07:23 AM

After a segwit yesterday, Bitcoin increasingly confident to be at the front as a very secure and reliable currency. No one can argue that security becomes the main capital. Millions of people are very confident with it, therefore Bitcoin is increasingly popular and widely used as payment.

I'm not sure if segwith served us in the area of security. If yes, please explain.

As long as we store our bitcoin is the wallets where we hold the private keys safely, the bitcoin security will be high. Its algorithm doesn't allow computers to break our passwords. Some people use hardware wallets for high security, but I've never tried it before. I trust bitcoin's security.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:13:07 AM

I have tried many ways that bitcoin is so secured and can't even hacked by the hackers out there that trying to steal many bitcoins. Although it depends now on us on how can we handled all are accounts safely to hackers. We need to be alert like many fake domains now trying to copy like MEW (myetherwallet.com) domain

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██