Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin really secure?  (Read 21545 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

so far bitcoin safe enough to save money in the form of investments in bitcoin, but it certainly has a dependence on accuracy individual users in an effort to make security in the wallet, and of course there are various ways that can be done to maintain the security of our purses such as create complicated passwords that are not easily stolen by hackers

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

Bitcoin is a secure electronic currency for us because we can create a wallet for our bitcoin balance using at least 2 ways, the first we create a password for our wallet and the second we can get the key authenticator with more security because there we has a privatkey that will change every few seconds to open it,
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

Yes ! What will happen about Bitcoin if it is hack by someone ? The Bitcoin will destroy by hacking . I hope this Bitcoin will secured specially in the people want to hack the system of Bitcoin .
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Exactly our bitcoin safetiness was depend on us because we are the only one who can manage it. The government didnt control it and they cannot stole it from your wallet. Unless you are going to send or transfer it to other people. It is very secure as you have the power on how you will going to used it in your life.

Well we still considering Bitcoin as currency as anyone can rob it away from you. Be practical. Bitcoin is made of Blockchain and cryptography which itself have "0" value. Both are parts of Quantum physics. But Bitcoin is well designed and developed product which is made of combination of Blockchain and Cryptography along with powerful prof of work with hashing power based on SHA256 algorithm. Highly encrypted data transmission gives strong safety and security within network from being hack or get stolen your Bitcoins. And as per my acknowledgement no one can ever even try to hack bitcoins if stored securely.
Nice explanation and you are right it is very safe if you keep your bitcoins with giving full security like activating 2fa function and keeping your private key in safe place nothing will happen to your bitcoins. But while transferring your coins, you should be careful and double check the address whether you are sending right add or not.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

BTC is safe, but not fully safe.
You can definitely use it, but if you think that no one will ever know that you own some amount of bitcoins - that is not true. You have always remember about that
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:33:19 PM

You can definitely use it, but if you think that no one will ever know that you own some amount of bitcoins - that is not true. You have always remember about that

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is not that stable but if you will trust this then you must not have to worry something. Bitcoin doesn't be exist someday by our own carelessness so must take care of bitcoin because it is very useful. Government cannot ban this that easily because this transaction really a secret and a freedom for us to not pay taxes or everything. Bitcoin really can secure future lives, the perfect way to do is to trust this and take care for this to gain such a good income and can support future lives through this.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

i think it is, just be very sure about your security and no one will know about your wallet and it will be safe as far as i know.
Up untill now, it is secured. It will depend on wallet that we are using. I usually use 2FA to be just sure to secure my wallets. Spreading your investments through different wallet also is an option just for a security reasons if you lost one of them.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

Bitcoin becomes more secure upon the responsibility one takes in making it safe enabling the different security features available. Even after this due to careless activities people loss private keys and end up losing. Finally what they say is, bit is not secure. Here the mistake is with user and not from the wallet.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
I really appreciate if you  guys give me some answers

I do believe that it is the most secure online currency out there. The thing is bitcoin has already been here since year 2009. Therefore, if it lasted that long then it will likely to last more years. This proves that bitcoin is still the most secure currency. That’s what I think.

Yes bitcoin is strongly secure and we can prove it from the previous history of bitcoin as the bitcoin is high rated currency and no one can still hack bitcoin or have an effect on bitcoin if anyone can try to ban it so from this we can say that bitcoin is more and more secure than other curreinces.
buiting

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

yes  it is easy to know your own some amount of bitcoin but no one will know who is use.

bitcoin is safe just make your wallet safe

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:08:23 PM

Bitcoin is secure. It was already known that transactions are irreversible so we gotta have to take care of our keys and other necessary stuffs. Bitcoin is decentralized so everyone is free to use it even for bad purposes.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

Hello pals,
Recently I introduced Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to my friends and family,they liked the concept but they asked me a question that I wasn't able to answer.Is Bitcoin really secure?What if a hacker was able to hack Bitcoin system/blockchain?Who manages Bitcoin security and what are the security measures taken to avoid hackers being able to steal Bitcoins?Why Bitcoin is not blocked for those who use it illegally by buying/selling in the deepweb market?What if governements ban Bitcoin because of these people?
Bitcoin is secure. Bitcoin is very safe just make sure that your wallet is safe because one's you've been not secure your wallet your bitcoin will be not secure. And make sure that your private key is secure. Bitcoin is high rated currency and no one can hack bitcoin.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

like everyone else I agree that bitcoin is really secured, those hacks issues are not attacks on blockchain itself, those hackers just got their keys or passwords and they can easily access their wallet and transfer the bitcoin easily. government can't ban transactions involving bitcoin but in those countries that bans bitcoin ones you caught trading those bitcoin you are punished under their law.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is really secure because of its security and make your bitcoin safe if your wallet is safe to be hold also. Bitcoin is one of our responsibility and tasks to bring secure and we can know and see if our wallet is have a capacity amount of bitcoin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

This question is always been there in the minds of people who are just new to bitcoin, IMO. I believe, lots of hackers are trying to hack bitcoin only to find out that they end up failing. Imagine bitcoin is still around since 2009 until today dominating the cryptoworld and it's even getting more expensive as time goes by.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

I think bitcoin is secure as long as you can keep your user name...password and private key safe...never share it in any public media...you should keep your email account safe too. But if you are doubt about the hacker...hacker even can hack the hardest firewall if they want too...that's only related with our luck. But you can say to your friends that bitcoin is secure and do not worry if the government will ban it. It is too hard to ban.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:40:11 PM

Yes bitcoin is really secure. no one can steal bitcoin, except for our own carelessness. Smiley
The government can not be that easy to ban bitcoin transactions, because bitcoin is the future.

Exactly our bitcoin safetiness was depend on us because we are the only one who can manage it. The government didnt control it and they cannot stole it from your wallet. Unless you are going to send or transfer it to other people. It is very secure as you have the power on how you will going to used it in your life.

Well we still considering Bitcoin as currency as anyone can rob it away from you. Be practical. Bitcoin is made of Blockchain and cryptography which itself have "0" value. Both are parts of Quantum physics. But Bitcoin is well designed and developed product which is made of combination of Blockchain and Cryptography along with powerful prof of work with hashing power based on SHA256 algorithm. Highly encrypted data transmission gives strong safety and security within network from being hack or get stolen your Bitcoins. And as per my acknowledgement no one can ever even try to hack bitcoins if stored securely.
Nice explanation and you are right it is very safe if you keep your bitcoins with giving full security like activating 2fa function and keeping your private key in safe place nothing will happen to your bitcoins. But while transferring your coins, you should be careful and double check the address whether you are sending right add or not.
This is true, because some viruses can change the Bitcoin address through online wallets. I do not know the hacker have access to change the Bitcoin address through offline wallet or desktop wallet, but it seems it is so difficulty.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:17:18 PM

Yes, bitcoin is very well secured. I think that is the reason why many people trust them and received lot of good feedback; which increase their image or popularity.
Bitcoin provides all things to ensure that every investor who trust them will gonna be successful in future.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

No system in the world can not be hacked by hackers including bitcoins, we just wait. But if bitcoin keeps updating its security system then bitcoin will stay safe. What hackers often break into is the carelessness of the bitcoin users themselves.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomax1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

Hello pals,

As we all know this sector IOT is the fastest growing part of the internet so security matters the most. Every day many new products (software/hardware) are out in order to protect and stop the hackers.
I came across something new last week which is revolutionary in my opinion and i thought to share it here.
  The World's First Blockchain mobile Phone by Embedded Downloads who announced that the BitVault®, the world's first crypto communicator and blockchain smart phone will be shipped by the end of January 2018. BitVault and many more products are owned and developed by Embedded Downloads, with development offices in Limerick, Ireland and New Delhi, India. Embedded Downloads specializes in secure hardware and software relating to the "Internet of Things".
[ www.embeddeddownloads.com]
More details on features and specifications are available on the their website: https://swissbankinyourpocket.com/bitvault/
EOT – “The Encryption of Things” The huge surge in devices attached to the internet [ see estimate above of 30 billions objects attached to the internet by 2020] constant hacking and cyber attacks have increased not only the demand but the necessity of secure solutions. EOT – Coins – A cryptocurrency for the Future for more details please follow the link below:
 www.eottoken.com
All the best
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: