Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

flik is interesting with early endorsement from T.i but of latelyit has been very quiet. last twitter update from felton was in october 2017. Github not available.seems abandoned. but i hope to be proven wrong.

eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

The main project problem is that it was launched ahead of time, in my opinion Kano will launch the project in November. So I think.
I think that's because there are other projects that were about to kick off as well
It is strange that some people here accuse us of supporting the project. While it is easy and simple, we ask such people to stop attacking something they do not invest in. It's very simple. Something else: Until the moment there are no real indications that the project has failed, all that happens is a situational phase in my opinion. The trading platform in which the currency is traded is a good platform from which traders made fortunes. This is true.
There are three reasons why the project has been delayed and I am sure that the staff will be aware of it and will be corrected:
1. Putting the currency in other trading platforms, this does not mean that the current platform is insufficient. But the presence of other platforms will increase currency spread among traders. And I think that's the most important thing now.
2 - Update the Twitter page and what will be when the work progress.
3 - Activate all relations surrounding the project through the adoption of a successful publicity plan to start again. And it is certain that the project staff is aware of these matters.
It is natural for every project to have some opposing views, but in the Flik project there are some people who are determined to attack the project. Yes it's attacking and not something else. When we attack at least something, we are objective and do not repeat the accusations indiscriminately. We have heard and understood you. Leave us a tiger for something more serious.
Because the discussion here has reached the end stage. There is no need to refine the same words.
DOL006

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

Man i don't know eudzi900 but 1 discovery already made 2 or 3 accounts just to fud on flik. Everyday he posted 3 posts just to fud. And it's always the same strategy first he post 2 or 3 times in another forum and then every post is to fud on flik.

Maybe you are saying the truth but is the same all over again. 1discovery is silent for A almost a week and a new profile with 2 other posts Comes out of nowhere to start fudding on flik that it is a scam.

For once and for all to all the fudders Show me the PROOF. !!! There is also 1 other new profile that said Ryan scammed him already we're are the Emails, printscreens, ... Wathever he has of evidence to give his words any meaning.

But i Think he can't. Also my question 2 you why would TIP a famous actor/rapper with a networth in the tens of millions scam People togheter with the coowner of bitpay (also superrich) and Ryan who has 5 or 6 other Companys just for the ammount of +-500k. And I mailed with digital glue just like ten other People and they confirmed they are working with flik. Why would a Company with such a reputation lie about such things Huh

The Silence is the result of 3 things.

1) Ryan told someone in private that binance was 95 locked in that person dropped it on the web and that's not allowed when it's a 100 procent sure. So now we need to wait for new exchanges till platform launch

2) there was a pump and dump by a P&Dgroup. A lot of People saw there investment decline with more then 90 procent. Sold there tokens blamed Ryan and start threatning his family. So for now Ryan doesn't say or do anything without a product to back him up.

3) we are trying to become a competitor for Netflix a Company who has a networth of +70 billion. Flik had a private investment of 40 Mill. (Not the ICO money). So if flik would come out Every week with updates Netflix easely could throw money against the plans or desicions that flik made. We would have no chance. And art the end Ryan and the team just need to update the investor or investors of those 40mil and not us. We can only be happy flik still Will use the tokens we have.

So be patiënt or come with proof. I respect everybody's opinion but you need to Back them up with facts or proof not just jelling i think it's a scam because no news !!! I don't know but accusing People of something without any proof that's verry heavy man.

You can fuck up somebody's life doing that. But hey behind a computer without using you're real name it's verry easy and without any consiqences. The moral Compass of a lot of People is really fucked up these days.

I do not think that we would be having this debate if everything had gone well. Based on the information provided, it is clear that there is a problem. Many comments have already been made on the different reports that make up this thead.

It's not good that the Flik was listed on Coinexchange.io only. This is not a trusted exchange, this is the Romanian web, most coins are scam. ( fake orders, automatic bidding, wallets maintenance, intentional withholding withdraw, endless waiting for a deposit, robbing accounts..etc ) Flik can be on multiple exchanges , is needed to pay the entrance fee only. I think it's deliberate.
After all, there are still many unresolved issues.

I am afraid to say, however ... I fear your strategy ( defending present policy of flik team ) could land several potential investors in deep trouble. I know how difficult that is, but kind words will get us nowhere.

Only play the fee ? You know what the fee is this days to get you're crypto on polo, binance or bittrex. It's a lot and if the coin doesn't have enough traffic you're crypto Will de thrown of off the exchange 2 or 3 months later.

New exchanges Will come when platform is launched  coinexchange and the other one are exchanges that doesn't ask a Fortune.

And what's wrong with my way. Those 3 guys have a networth of more then 100 million togheter. Why would they scam People for 500 k that's just stupid and there is more proof like i already said. Digital glue a major firm confirmed that they are working with flik.

I don't say the platform Will be a succes but there Will be a platform/product or we can Sue them. And please don't start that we can't i know something of the law need it Every day...

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Man i don't know eudzi900 but 1 discovery already made 2 or 3 accounts just to fud on flik. Everyday he posted 3 posts just to fud. And it's always the same strategy first he post 2 or 3 times in another forum and then every post is to fud on flik.

Maybe you are saying the truth but is the same all over again. 1discovery is silent for A almost a week and a new profile with 2 other posts Comes out of nowhere to start fudding on flik that it is a scam.

For once and for all to all the fudders Show me the PROOF. !!! There is also 1 other new profile that said Ryan scammed him already we're are the Emails, printscreens, ... Wathever he has of evidence to give his words any meaning.

But i Think he can't. Also my question 2 you why would TIP a famous actor/rapper with a networth in the tens of millions scam People togheter with the coowner of bitpay (also superrich) and Ryan who has 5 or 6 other Companys just for the ammount of +-500k. And I mailed with digital glue just like ten other People and they confirmed they are working with flik. Why would a Company with such a reputation lie about such things Huh

The Silence is the result of 3 things.

1) Ryan told someone in private that binance was 95 locked in that person dropped it on the web and that's not allowed when it's a 100 procent sure. So now we need to wait for new exchanges till platform launch

2) there was a pump and dump by a P&Dgroup. A lot of People saw there investment decline with more then 90 procent. Sold there tokens blamed Ryan and start threatning his family. So for now Ryan doesn't say or do anything without a product to back him up.

3) we are trying to become a competitor for Netflix a Company who has a networth of +70 billion. Flik had a private investment of 40 Mill. (Not the ICO money). So if flik would come out Every week with updates Netflix easely could throw money against the plans or desicions that flik made. We would have no chance. And art the end Ryan and the team just need to update the investor or investors of those 40mil and not us. We can only be happy flik still Will use the tokens we have.

So be patiënt or come with proof. I respect everybody's opinion but you need to Back them up with facts or proof not just jelling i think it's a scam because no news !!! I don't know but accusing People of something without any proof that's verry heavy man.

You can fuck up somebody's life doing that. But hey behind a computer without using you're real name it's verry easy and without any consiqences. The moral Compass of a lot of People is really fucked up these days.

I do not think that we would be having this debate if everything had gone well. Based on the information provided, it is clear that there is a problem. Many comments have already been made on the different reports that make up this thead.

It's not good that the Flik was listed on Coinexchange.io only. This is not a trusted exchange, this is the Romanian web, most coins are scam. ( fake orders, automatic bidding, wallets maintenance, intentional withholding withdraw, endless waiting for a deposit, robbing accounts..etc ) Flik can be on multiple exchanges , is needed to pay the entrance fee only. I think it's deliberate.
After all, there are still many unresolved issues.

I am afraid to say, however ... I fear your strategy ( defending present policy of flik team ) could land several potential investors in deep trouble. I know how difficult that is, but kind words will get us nowhere.

Only play the fee ? You know what the fee is this days to get you're crypto on polo, binance or bittrex. It's a lot and if the coin doesn't have enough traffic you're crypto Will de thrown of off the exchange 2 or 3 months later.

New exchanges Will come when platform is launched  coinexchange and the other one are exchanges that doesn't ask a Fortune.

And what's wrong with my way. Those 3 guys have a networth of more then 100 million togheter. Why would they scam People for 500 k that's just stupid and there is more proof like i already said. Digital glue a major firm confirmed that they are working with flik.

I don't say the platform Will be a succes but there Will be a platform/product or we can Sue them. And please don't start that we can't i know something of the law need it Every day...

I've mentioned several times in this thread that we can take legal action against FliK (class action suit) if it is proven to be a scam. However, based on the last updates on Ryan's blog, the platform is under development, they're just keeping hush until they are ready to reveal the prototype (which makes sense - they don't want other streaming services adopting their model and stealing their thunder). It's still too early to tell, but come April/May we'll know one way or another. The thing to keep in mind, is that these are real verifiable people that can be pursued legally, not some mysterious entities in an unknown location. For that reason alone, they have an incentive to make good on their promises.
eudzi900

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

https://coincheckup.com/coins/flik/predictions/worldwide-money
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

it seems that scam  Sad

Yes.  Undecided

As the old saying goes:
"If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, swims like a duck
and quacks like a duck - it's probably a duck"
-------------
To report Internet Fraud to IC3  - http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
To report Internet Fraud to the FBI anonymously - https://tips.fbi.gov/
To report Internet Fraud to the UK Police - http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
DroidR17A

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

it seems that scam  Sad

Yes.  Undecided

As the old saying goes:
-------------
To report Internet Fraud to IC3  - http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
To report Internet Fraud to the FBI anonymously - https://tips.fbi.gov/
To report Internet Fraud to the UK Police - http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Guys, it's way too early to call it fraud. You have to show that they have deliberately deceived the public, and we're simply not there yet. It's normal for companies to keep their work secret until they're ready for a big reveal, which is what the team has promised, but most crypto folk seem to have zero business acumen. Do your homework and dig a little deeper, before jumping hot. Like I said, if they still don't show any progress in three/four months, then legal action might be an option, but if you try pursuing it now you'll be wasting your time and making it more difficult to pursue later, if and when it's needed.
eudzi900

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

it seems that scam  Sad

Yes.  Undecided

As the old saying goes:
-------------

Hahaha
It is obvious that some people here have lost their minds
The higher the price of the currency, the greater the impact and evasion. It's fun in the end because it confirms what's inside my head: there are actually those who attack the project in a seemingly organized way.
In short: I have never seen such stupidity in my life. Yes, it is better to contact the authorities, but to report stupid people like you.
The stupid who is trying to spread the vanities in the meantime people buy and the price rises.
O stupid you have not yet noticed your stupidity Huh
Do you want to see a magic show? Want to see the result of action in a moment?
Unfortunately your mind can not accept the success of Flik your mind is sick.
Unfortunately, you are regretting that you are wasting time from your life in attacking something that grows.
take care for yourself. Because you will be in the insane hospital when the price is good
I'm sure about that. And you will not be alone there and you will also have your false accounts.
Cryptopulos

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 05:55:28 PM by Cryptopulos

it seems that scam  Sad
Hahaha
The higher the price of the currency, the greater the impact and evasion. It's fun in the end because it confirms what's inside my head: there are actually those who attack the project in a seemingly organized way.
In short: I have never seen such stupidity in my life. Yes, it is better to contact the authorities, but to report stupid people like you.
The stupid who is trying to spread the vanities in the meantime people buy and the price rises.
Unfortunately, you are regretting that you are wasting time from your life in attacking something that grows.
take care for yourself. Because you will be in the insane hospital when the price is good
I'm sure about that. And you will not be alone there and you will also have your false accounts.

If someone tells you you’re not normal, thank them for the compliment…

The price is higher than usual, because is Flik Wallets in maintenance mode. You can't withdraw or deposit this coins. You have to make purchases only.

Screen:

https://photouploads.com/images/e9d8f0.jpg

https://preview.ibb.co/fozVu6/dep2.jpg

When the wallet will be ok ,  the coin will go down. Hard  dump ( probably tomorrow.)

Good luck.
eudzi900

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 04:10:23 PM by eudzi900

Frankly, if you think you are an ordinary person, that is a bigger problem than your current problem.
Your first problem is that you want Flik to die now, your real problem is that you do not believe that people believe in this currency and buy it.
Thank you very much for the good news ... This means that there are actually people who maintain the portfolio like all other projects
If you know that maintenance exists before and in all currencies you are out of coverage.
According to the picture you sent you have a very small amount of them ... Haha...You seem to have forgotten to delete the BITCOIN valu..HHHHHAAAHA
Thank you. We understand your words, and I also wish you good luck elsewhere ... Is there something you forgot to tell us? Or leave you time to invent something new Huh? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
eudzi900

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

it seems that scam  Sad
Hahaha

The price is higher than usual, because is Flik Wallets in maintenance mode. You can't withdraw or deposit this coins. You have to make purchases only.

Screen:

When the wallet will be ok ,  the coin will go down. Hard  dump ( probably tomorrow.)

Good luck.
As a proof of the credibility of your words, you have modified the second picture showing the value of your balance from Bitcoin. As you hid your balance in a childish step ... I assure you again that your balance from Bitcoin is 0.0022
My conclusion is that you:
- A small investor whose capital does not exceed $ 200, yet you are talking about a large project in which people have invested thousands of dollars and give us things as if you are really a big investor who understands these things.
- - Your review of the picture shows many things,, including speeding up writing and not watching it well, and also concluded that you are really young. If you were honest with yourself, I would not change the picture.
Because I'm really surprised how a Hao person like you can speak in such big things and people lie, and ask us a lot of stuff while you invest only $ 200 Huh Are you stupid for this degree or what Huh
Certainly, we will not hear you much later, because of this embarrassment. We will hear the same opinions but by other accounts ... we are waiting.
Cryptopulos

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 03:22:27 AM by Cryptopulos

Frankly, if you think you are an ordinary person, that is a bigger problem than your current problem.
Your first problem is that you want Flik to die now, your real problem is that you do not believe that people believe in this currency and buy it.
Thank you very much for the good news ... This means that there are actually people who maintain the portfolio like all other projects
If you know that maintenance exists before and in all currencies you are out of coverage.
According to the picture you sent you have a very small amount of them ... Haha...You seem to have forgotten to delete the BITCOIN valu..HHHHHAAAHA
Thank you. We understand your words, and I also wish you good luck elsewhere ... Is there something you forgot to tell us? Or leave you time to invent something new Huh? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Eudzi900, dont be so stupid, you acting like a child. I do not need to buy this coin. I just drew attention to the fact that the price goes up intentionally, because is Flik Wallets in maintenance mode. Why did not you react to it?

BTW: Now Flik is down.

Eudzi900 is everywhere, on any page. All your posts are ShitPost, whats there to complain about here?  To know what a ShitPost is, first you need to know what a Good post is.

-------------

Dear celleagues, please have a constructive discussion. Critisism is ok. Positive and negative opinions are ok.  Please respect each other.
Thx.
eudzi900

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

You do not seem to want to recognize something important
And you seem to be really embarrassed
Frankly, I can not accept any opinion from you, because you are not - big person, not- big investor who knows the market
But each head is only $ 200
You are too small on this debate, and so small to even question a great project
My advice to you: Go to people who give you instructions, tell them that you are exposed here.
Tell them that people here know that you are only an investor for $ 200 and you want to make people think of big things.
It is strange that someone like you trusts about big things, the more strange you offer things and they are facts to people. Everything became clear in my opinion. A group of teens want to make a fortune for free.
Now call us for a quiet dialogue ??
Just hours ago everyone attacked. You have the truth.Now I've let you know.
I am not everywhere, I stand against people like you people who have nothing to do with this field, you are a parasitic organism, grow like a sea mushroom. But you grow in the wrong place: you grow on land.
DroidR17A

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

it seems that scam  Sad
Hahaha

Screen:

Good luck.

No offence mate, but you're talking out of your backside. The IS NO FLIK WALLET. It's an Ethereum ECR20 token, so what the hell are you talking about? You can't even get your own FUD right.
Cryptopulos

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

You do not seem to want to recognize something important
And you seem to be really embarrassed
Frankly, I can not accept any opinion from you, because you are not - big person, not- big investor who knows the market
But each head is only $ 200
You are too small on this debate, and so small to even question a great project
My advice to you: Go to people who give you instructions, tell them that you are exposed here.
Tell them that people here know that you are only an investor for $ 200 and you want to make people think of big things.
It is strange that someone like you trusts about big things, the more strange you offer things and they are facts to people. Everything became clear in my opinion. A group of teens want to make a fortune for free.
Now call us for a quiet dialogue ??
Just hours ago everyone attacked. You have the truth.Now I've let you know.
I am not everywhere, I stand against people like you people who have nothing to do with this field, you are a parasitic organism, grow like a sea mushroom. But you grow in the wrong place: you grow on land.

You are an idiot and arguing with you is a waste of time.

Without this fucking computer, you're just a fucking kid.
Cryptopulos

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

it seems that scam  Sad

Screen:

Good luck.

No offence mate, but you're talking out of your backside. The IS NO FLIK WALLET. It's an Ethereum ECR20 token, so what the hell are you talking about? You can't even get your own FUD right.

Ethereum ECR20 and Flik you moron ! Check your account at Coinexchange.io, before writing these bullshits !

Screen Flik Wallets in maintenance mode:

eudzi900

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

The right words always anger the fools
You are angry because we have revealed your truth: You are the hero here ... Haha
We have revealed everything about you, there is no need for anger, even though you are only spending $ 200 so that you have the right to speak
But you do not have the right to speak in big projects. You do not have the right to speak and present the facts on the basis that you are an expert, but in fact you are just a small capital that wants to speak on a project worth millions of dollars.
Shame on you what you do, shame you have to speak this way while you do not have a clue about this project.

Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
cryptomorrow

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Let me add something to this discussion:

Flik is aiming to be a multimillion/billion company. They received some private investments, are multimillionaires themselves and they launched a coin. At first they were actually overactive in socialmedia and for instance the telegram group, lets be honest how often do you come across a token telegram community with the Ceo posting under his own credentials (with the plan of doing a scam..)? The value of the coin went crazy in a pump and dump which only was possible BECAUSE these famous people are involved in FLIK. We all know that without a solid product this was way to early and it backfired immensely resulting in shortterm luckseekers to get burned pretty bad. What is better than to start addressing your loss directly to these famous people? With even personal threats as result. And yes, Ryan did post a blog to clear the air for the community. I for one, can understand why they chose to do a complete radiosilence and work on a solid product before launching a mediacampagne. Its not all about the FLIK community you know, its about the lift off of a big new company in a branche where are lots of big other players seeking for the next big thing. People asking for "just a small twitter update" don't know what they are saying, this would only result in a new wave of questions and impatience and demands of launch. If i would have a marketing company hired be FLIK I probably would have opted for the same strategics. Just work on something spectaculair and once its there, these people combined have an enormous potential exposure to back it up, and these couple of angry kids spamming the internet ar REALLY not that important in the greater scheme.

I know I'm also speculating, but for me it's all really not that surprising what went down, and will form my final opinion in the course in this year backed be actual facts. And in the meantime hodl my FLIKS with confidence.

Cheers
DroidR17A

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:30 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 08:30:13 PM by DroidR17A

it seems that scam  Sad

Screen:

Good luck.

Ethereum ECR20 and Flik you moron ! Check your account at Coinexchange.io, before writing these bullshits !

Screen Flik Wallets in maintenance mode:

Easy mate, keep it civil. Let's be clear...THERE IS NO FLIK WALLET. If there is an issue, it's most likely on the exchange, as the token is managed by a standard smart contract.

CoinExchange and Etherdelta are both working, as can be seen in the trade volumes on CMC:

#   Source                 Pair           Volume (24h)   Price                           Volume (%)   Updated
1   CoinExchange         FLIK/BTC   $103,226           $0.139631           95.87%           Recently
2   EtherDelta                 FLIK/ETH   $3,553           $0.234876           0.00%           4 hours ago
3   CoinExchange         FLIK/ETH   $898                   $0.156585           0.83%           Recently

Have you checked back recently to see if it's fixed? If not, I'd suggest contacting their support.
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Let me add something to this discussion:

Flik is aiming to be a multimillion/billion company. They received some private investments, are multimillionaires themselves and they launched a coin. At first they were actually overactive in socialmedia and for instance the telegram group, lets be honest how often do you come across a token telegram community with the Ceo posting under his own credentials (with the plan of doing a scam..)? The value of the coin went crazy in a pump and dump which only was possible BECAUSE these famous people are involved in FLIK. We all know that without a solid product this was way to early and it backfired immensely resulting in shortterm luckseekers to get burned pretty bad. What is better than to start addressing your loss directly to these famous people? With even personal threats as result. And yes, Ryan did post a blog to clear the air for the community. I for one, can understand why they chose to do a complete radiosilence and work on a solid product before launching a mediacampagne. Its not all about the FLIK community you know, its about the lift off of a big new company in a branche where are lots of big other players seeking for the next big thing. People asking for "just a small twitter update" don't know what they are saying, this would only result in a new wave of questions and impatience and demands of launch. If i would have a marketing company hired be FLIK I probably would have opted for the same strategics. Just work on something spectaculair and once its there, these people combined have an enormous potential exposure to back it up, and these couple of angry kids spamming the internet ar REALLY not that important in the greater scheme.

I know I'm also speculating, but for me it's all really not that surprising what went down, and will form my final opinion in the course in this year backed be actual facts. And in the meantime hodl my FLIKS with confidence.

Cheers
This is what I call a high level analysis
Sir
I respect you and thank you very much because you have already said great and correct words: working in secret is the biggest decision taken by Flik and it is a right decision and will have good results.
Your words are deep and you really have a long-term vision. My sincere greetings to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: