Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
DOL006

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:12 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:06:13 AM by DOL006

U noob u r all The time on telegram What a scam flik is, and here u r wanna be hero.. zero.. sell you coins, u ll be not crying later
It is official, project dead.. T.I, Galipi and Felton have sold The “team tokens”  also last investors are u, in project without development 😀😀 loool, loooosers... Iam still dumping it 😉

The only thing that is official is that you are just one big lie. You said you had 12 Mil. Mr big binance whale and are dumping. But if we look at the transactionledger of flik we can see that all the big ammounts of flik are holding or accumulating more.

Flikgroup= 19,87 Mil.
Set for New exchanges = 20 Mil.
French investor= 9.37 Mil. Not sold 1 flik so not dumping
Coinexchange= 6.4 Mil.
Kenneth = 4.3 Mil
2 Mil. Account = just sold or moved 50k
And then there are other accounts from 100k to 1.5 Mil that just are accumulating and holding so 0 dumping. So where is the dumping to 0 sat .... 😂🤣😂🤣

Like i already said just big talk of a frustrated kid that lost his birthdaymoney because the PnD that happend last time.

Big talk no facts just lies ....

He don't know what the words proof or facts are ....😂 Because when you ask for that he ignores that and he start with his childisch behavior.

FLIK IS SCAM FLIK IS SCAM ...... 😑😑😑

Noob he says 😂😂😂
Just saying what i think. But i know you can't read because in the telegramgroup i'm saying what i don't like about the project so far and that i'm realistic. Not that it's a scam. Not at all.
And trying to be the Hero i just show People with facts and numbers that you are 1 big lie. What do you have to say about that MR big binance whale 😂🤣😂 Every single time you can't defend you're case because you have nothing = 0. There is no PnD group with 12 mil. There never was. Look at the numbers. But hey you are to stupid to understand that. And why in the name of God would i put so much money in a project that i think is scam 😂🤣😂 not so stupid like you
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Lol, u Total noob and looser.. Iam doing totally big money on this scam coin.. and think, that all flik noob team are ready to go under 1000sat.. LOOOL fucking scam project for brainless people 😀😀

Grin LOL how can you make big money when you haven't any? Oh and btw if you haven't noticed, blockchain is a public ledger. We can watch every transaction and no (big amounts) have been sold the last month. Bye loser
DOL006

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Lol, u Total noob and looser.. Iam doing totally big money on this scam coin.. and think, that all flik noob team are ready to go under 1000sat.. LOOOL fucking scam project for brainless people 😀😀

Big money with a total of 100 dollar in flik Huh 10 dollar Profit a day max Huh For a 12 year old that is indeed a lot of money 😉.good job i'm proud of you
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

8,000 24 hour volume, It's safe to say this project is dead, I lost so much money on this junk
digimarine

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

8,000 24 hour volume, It's safe to say this project is dead, I lost so much money on this junk

To say a project is dead before the project has even launched tell more about your incompetence than about flik. Btw you only loose money when you sell.
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

Eliminate the cumbersome traditional distribution pattern and direct the right of return to the creator.
Although they have seen similar projects, their concepts are different.
DOL006

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Grin LOL how can you make big money when you haven't any? Oh and btw if you haven't noticed, blockchain is a public ledger. We can watch every transaction and no (big amounts) have been sold the last month. Bye loser

And he is gone 😂😂😂

JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

Yes that's right.
There is no point in accusing people of lying, and it is no use to describe them as telling the truth.
Let **the Flik crew** tell us everything that is new

Hi John! Any news?
john1962

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

New news exists Smiley Smiley Smiley
I think this project will be a surprise by all standards
Let's be patient, we are in the final minutes
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

New news? Thanks for the update John.  Smiley
john1962

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

New news? Thanks for the update John.  Smiley
I assure everyone that there is great and good news
This is not false information, I'm sure of it
Everything is moving forward.
I do not want to spoil things, let's leave Flik's crew telling us everything. Cheesy Wink
JohnXJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

Would be nice NEWS before the weekend!  Grin
drangtop

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

In the Next 2 Weeks is Platform Launch  Grin
This Projekt will Kick so much fuders in the Ass  Roll Eyes
I think that would be the best invest in my life
When we Start the fliksters privat Party ?
drangtop

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Stop Spamming your shit ico on other Projekts topics
drangtop

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Fresh info from Ryan... project is dead.. really... sell your coins, thank me later.. the true holders are the true looosers

Yeah only u get this ”fresh“ Info from Ryan
Dont cry kakerlaka its not to Late to buy Flik
Take Ur Last Cents and buy Flik, change your miserabel life
DOL006

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:12:00 PM by DOL006

Hiiii Iam back.... How do u feel FLIK loooooseres.... deathline is here.. Flik still shit.....My whale group still dumping hard....  FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!!

This is the last time that i will reply on one of you're stupid posts. It's for a reason you were kicked off bitcointalk and still you're to dumb to understand it because you are back again. How many accounts you already made just to fud on flik Huh 5? 6? ...

One more time go to the store or order online a book crypto's for dummies. The blockchain is a public ledger ... Everybody can see how many fliks there are and where they are sitting. Everybody can see that you are just words. You and you're imaginary friends /whales don't have shit.

There are no 12 Mil. Flik. There was a dump yes. A flikholder with 200k flik tot hacked and they sold his flik Every single time for the cheapest price. Because the market is silent for the moment you can easy dump the shit out of flik with 200k. So if you had 12 Mil you already could make flik to decline to 10 sat. Or something like thzt.

I ask for Every member downhere to report you again so you Will be kicked again you stupid child. You lost you're money in the PnD so what ...... be a man and take you're loss and go on. You can't come with a signle fact. Proof that you are right. Instead you harras people, calling them names, Tell lies constant and post messages that shows how childisch you are.

But hey in 2 max 3 weeks tops we Will never hear you again downhere and you can look for another project where you can do you're thing.

I know one thing @ the flikparty i Will order a Massive pinata in the shape off a whale with KAKACEK BINANCE WHALE on it. And that Will be filled with 12 Mil. Condoms. Why condoms Huh That's signs for you're mother. She forgot to use one and look what happend 😜😜😜 kakacek the binancewhale was born ....

Everything can happen. Yes Maybe flik Will not be the successtory everybody in here was thinking. If it goes wrong we can still keep our heads raised with proud. But you can Crowl back in the Sark whole you came from.

Best regards and i hope you Will learn out of you're mistakes but i doubt it.

john1962

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

To flikisdeaddead..... Grin Grin Grin
Your words are proof of our success
Thank you, I just wish that it would push you to write all that trivial talk
I hope it pays you well
katanaman444

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

In the Next 2 Weeks is Platform Launch  Grin
This Projekt will Kick so much fuders in the Ass  Roll Eyes
I think that would be the best invest in my life
When we Start the fliksters privat Party ?

Hate to break it to ya, but it's just not happening in Q1. Think about it -- their last blog post said the next announcement will be info regarding beta testing with ~1000 users. They haven't even mentioned that yet. You really think that they'll announce that, begin beta testing, finish beta testing, and launch the platform all within 18 days? It's just not going to happen, sorry. This isn't even mentioning the fact that we don't even know whether or not they've procured the library of content that they need.

Next month at the earliest is when this launches, if ever. At least we'll be able to get FLIK tokens cheaper after the inevitable dump, though.
vinz747

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

Hiiii Iam back.... How do u feel FLIK loooooseres.... deathline is here.. Flik still shit.....My whale group still dumping hard....  FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!! FLIK IS SCAM!!!

This is the last time that i will reply on one of you're stupid posts. It's for a reason you were kicked off bitcointalk and still you're to dumb to understand it because you are back again. How many accounts you already made just to fud on flik Huh 5? 6? ...

One more time go to the store or order online a book crypto's for dummies. The blockchain is a public ledger ... Everybody can see how many fliks there are and where they are sitting. Everybody can see that you are just words. You and you're imaginary friends /whales don't have shit.

There are no 12 Mil. Flik. There was a dump yes. A flikholder with 200k flik tot hacked and they sold his flik Every single time for the cheapest price. Because the market is silent for the moment you can easy dump the shit out of flik with 200k. So if you had 12 Mil you already could make flik to decline to 10 sat. Or something like thzt.

I ask for Every member downhere to report you again so you Will be kicked again you stupid child. You lost you're money in the PnD so what ...... be a man and take you're loss and go on. You can't come with a signle fact. Proof that you are right. Instead you harras people, calling them names, Tell lies constant and post messages that shows how childisch you are.

But hey in 2 max 3 weeks tops we Will never hear you again downhere and you can look for another project where you can do you're thing.

I know one thing @ the flikparty i Will order a Massive pinata in the shape off a whale with KAKACEK BINANCE WHALE on it. And that Will be filled with 12 Mil. Condoms. Why condoms Huh That's signs for you're mother. She forgot to use one and look what happend 😜😜😜 kakacek the binancewhale was born ....

Everything can happen. Yes Maybe flik Will not be the successtory everybody in here was thinking. If it goes wrong we can still keep our heads raised with proud. But you can Crowl back in the Sark whole you came from.

Best regards and i hope you Will learn out of you're mistakes but i doubt it.

this a$$hole who dump his flik tokens and become a sour looser from philippines who FUD last oct 2017 until now is broke and no money b'coz of stupidity.. so here u r try'm to messed up other peoples investment.
vinz747

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

LOOOOOOL u can say all want u want, but every really good investor like me and my whale group from Binance know, that Flik is super huge fake coin of the year 2018!!! u have no proffs of existing Flik team etc.. just words from your dirty mouth u motherfucker..... Flik has just website with few words about and few, really really little bit of updates.... since that time is Felton on Bahama with your BTCs, just like he did with his stolen BTCs from Cloud Mining fake company ...  U will be all pooooor and crying lol!!! Cheesy Cheesy
16 days to platform release? Cheesy Cheesy  lol
not even beta is out...lol
price of token in 1.4 to future will be 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC u losers
FLIK SCAM
FLIK SCAM
DUMP
DUMP

You Once Invited me in Your Fuck'n so called whale Group You MORON! it was a "Sardines Group" most of your group member r poor beggar & noobs who sold their tokens bc they are expecting that when they did purchase Flik token they r expexting a return in 3 days or even in 1 week! so your small life saving was fucked up by your own and not by FLIK you Baboon! flik brought smart investors good returnts when it pumps to 6k and you intentionally sabotage it via tweeting it was a scam and that stupid Wolf of Poloniex and another moron like Rudy Merz spread FUD and false accusation! Fucking Poor Hypocrite who no longer have his money and cannot invest! Moron get a fucking life..
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: