Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
1discovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:06 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:17:16 AM by 1discovery

....There's a reason why there are SEC regulations around traditional investments in the US.....

Sec? Do you think that Flik filed with the SEC so they can't just up and disappear or else they'll end up with a federal investigation like tezos ? I checked all SEC d forms ... Nothing is there about investment. I did not find single sec form which are publicly searchable. Flik may end at any time.

Institutional distrust is so high right now, and cognitive bias so strong always, that the people who fall for positive news stories are frequently only interested in consuming information that conforms with their views — even when it’s demonstrably fake.

Good investors know that it is their responsibility to understand what they are buying because no one can be relied on to serve their own interests better than they. A good investor must be intelligent. But he does not need to reveal his intelligence to anybody. The only way to make money is to know something that other people don’t.

Flik = It is a sheer waste of time.... That really needs no further comment.
I think that everything has been said.
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

In each investment there is a certain period of time to judge it...We can not judge this project with failure until the moment is fine
True, there are some mistakes I think are due to the pressure of work and the desire to achieve something concrete
It is certain that the team understands that not doing something tangible will really be a serious thing
And I prefer to have work and come to speak later
Another thing: the staff request timeout is not that big;And every person who invested in this project knew that it was not a day-to-day basis and a quick profit
The team has long established that everything will be ready in the first quarter of 2018
Some investors here are destroying all positive visions
Although, as I read here, most of the comments come from non-investors... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Is this situation normal?
A person who has nothing to do with the project is tried and says it failed ??
I do not think the team wants to do anything else except the success of the project because it will add extra success to them as well
Ryan does not need to lie to people, his message was straightforward and he promised that everything was going, but in secret.
What I want to clarify
Is that a project can not be judged as simple as that
This project is still trustworthy. Let us be realistic and give it time to produce fruit
katanaman444

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:41:45 AM

....There's a reason why there are SEC regulations around traditional investments in the US.....

Sec? Do you think that Flik filed with the SEC so they can't just up and disappear or else they'll end up with a federal investigation like tezos ? I checked all SEC d forms ... Nothing is there about investment. I did not find single sec form which are publicly searchable.

Institutional distrust is so high right now, and cognitive bias so strong always, that the people who fall for positive news stories are frequently only interested in consuming information that conforms with their views — even when it’s demonstrably fake.

Good investors know that it is their responsibility to understand what they are buying because no one can be relied on to serve their own interests better than they. A good investor must be intelligent. But he does not need to reveal his intelligence to anybody. The only way to make money is to know something that other people don’t.

Well put, especially the bit about cognitive bias. It's sad to see the nonsense that people in this thread are posting in an attempt to justify their investment. It's clear that their faith is founded entirely on their own desire for it to be real.

I was pretty balls-deep in this about a week ago but it's now clear that this "Ryan Felton" fellow is a shady motherfucker with the maturity and temperament of an elementary schoolkid. The whole "I'll take my ball and go home if you mess with me again!" thing is the reddest and flaggiest red flag in all of Red Flaggerton. It absolutely reeks of a cut-and-run contingency plan.

I'll keep a few thousand FLIK just in case this somehow manages to come to fruition (I mean, 100x is 100x) but I have a feeling a few people here are gonna have a bad, bad time with this one.

Btw, don't think I'm trying to FUD or shit on anyone's hopes and dreams here. I was pretty devastated myself when I saw the puerile tantrum in the form of a blog post that that dude posted. The timing was especially untimely because I had just told a friend of mine that he should invest the day before.

Best of luck to anyone still invested in this.
eudzi900

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

No one can sell someone else's hope, it's an investment
It's very simple
Time is the only one that can answer all of our questions
Project managers should employ a contact manager to update the page and follow up the project informally
This action will change everything pending the appearance of the platform
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:46 AM

Is the project still available? And whether bounty program is also done. I see this project is good and I want to participate in this project

1discovery

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:21 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 11:20:28 AM by 1discovery

Is the project still available? And whether bounty program is also done. I see this project is good and I want to participate in this project

Do You Have A Sense Of Humor.  Cheesy

Hopeful instigation is a problem. Btw:   BTC is a good investment. (15.000 USD today, rise up)
eudzi900

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

Such a bunch of amateurs. People in the crypto space clearly understand nothing about business. Rule #1 of business, keep your secret sauce secret, until you're ready to reveal. Is that so hard to understand?

When you invest in an ICO, you are essentially an angel investor. Do angel investors in the real world expect payouts and product to be delivered immediately? No. They understand that it may sometimes take years for the product to get to market.

If you can't take the heat and uncertainty, don't buy cryptos or invest in ICOs. It's that simple. ICOs by nature are high risk. Get used to it and put up, or shut up; but quit the whining, insult trading and unfounded barbed attacks. You're bringing down the entire community.

I quote this comment again because it actually reflects a respectable view
The people who laugh today are the same people who are bemoaning tomorrow when the price of the currency is more than $ 4 and more
This is not impossible. History has shown that many currencies grew more than 1,000 percent in just a week
So do not underestimate this project because it will really be a big surprise
eudzi900

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

CLEARING THE AIR.....
To Our Supporters:

First and foremost, I and the rest of the FLIK team are so incredibly grateful for you. We’ve enjoyed your tweets, emails, and even the occasional phone calls. We certainly understand your desire for more news and updates. Trust us, we get it. We want to share a lot more than we are. However, we have to balance the desire for news with the business need for being somewhat “secretive”. We want to take the video streaming industry by surprise, and don’t want to telegraph our punches to our much larger and better financed competitors. We want to set the bar and leave them scrambling to catch-up. The only way for us to do this, is to not share our playbook with them.
Ryan
http://theryanfelton.com/clearing-the-air/
1discovery

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

The people who laugh today are the same people who are bemoaning tomorrow when the price of the currency is more than $ 4 and more
This is not impossible. History has shown that many currencies grew more than 1,000 percent in just a week

"..... it will really be a big surprise..."    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Yeah, Everything will be lost  Grin

eudzi900 , calling bullshit on something that no one can foresee is actual bullshit.

1discovery

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:31:54 PM

CLEARING THE AIR.....
To Our Supporters:

First and foremost, I and the rest of the FLIK team are so incredibly grateful for you. We’ve enjoyed your tweets, emails, and even the occasional phone calls. We certainly understand your desire for more news and updates. Trust us, we get it. We want to share a lot more than we are. However, we have to balance the desire for news with the business need for being somewhat “secretive”. We want to take the video streaming industry by surprise, and don’t want to telegraph our punches to our much larger and better financed competitors. We want to set the bar and leave them scrambling to catch-up. The only way for us to do this, is to not share our playbook with them.
Ryan
http://theryanfelton.com/clearing-the-air/

This Tweet has already been posted on this forum several times.These are forms of unnecessary effort. Use you brain people before writing absurd messages.
You feel compelled to share a link on social media about current events, ask yourself why you are doing it. Is it because that link brings to light information you hadn’t considered? Or does it confirm your world view, reminding your circle of intellectual teammates that you’re not on the Other Side? 

Flik down. Buy BTC.  Bitcoin has advanced $1,000 higher in what is becoming an almost daily occurrence for the virtual currency. Data from Coinmarketcap shows an average exchange price of $15,200 at press time Thursday, marking an astounding advance of over $6,000 in less than a week.

https://cointelegraph.com/tags/bitcoin
https://news.bitcoin.com/
https://www.coindesk.com/category/news/
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:07:28 PM

Such a bunch of amateurs. People in the crypto space clearly understand nothing about business. Rule #1 of business, keep your secret sauce secret, until you're ready to reveal. Is that so hard to understand?

When you invest in an ICO, you are essentially an angel investor. Do angel investors in the real world expect payouts and product to be delivered immediately? No. They understand that it may sometimes take years for the product to get to market.

If you can't take the heat and uncertainty, don't buy cryptos or invest in ICOs. It's that simple. ICOs by nature are high risk. Get used to it and put up, or shut up; but quit the whining, insult trading and unfounded barbed attacks. You're bringing down the entire community.

please stop with this stupid shilling it doesn't help...
eudzi900

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

In this world I have learned to analyze things with a certain logic
I also learned not to judge anything before the time
It is not possible for famous people to risk their social status for nothing
The staff certainly has 20 million coins to keep
With a simple calculation that the price of the currency to $ 4 means that they have almost $ 100 million .. The price reach for about $ 10 leave you the account ... These are not crazy, they know very well the field in which they are active, and know very well that the project is a fortune Genuine.
Personally, I was very pleased with Ryan's letter, which proved once again that he knew his mission. The man makes fun of all his relationships in this project because he simply does not want to fail, we did not fail so as long as the founder of the project says it here, trust me only.
Another question: Did they leave about 25 percent of their currency Huh If they want to make extra profit to sell all the currency ??
They think seriously about the project, and I see that they see the future in this project to the extent that its founder will sell one of his biggest companies for his full time ... Did not abandon his company if not very good project?
The good news is not now, but next year, you can not judge a project where too much work is dead
You can not finish a project with words, it is true that there is a fault in the communication, but believe me this project has not ended yet
Regarding the price it is very natural that the price is low at such times, the quantities offered for sale are less than 1% ... and those who buy are small traders according to the quantity I see.
When the price of the BETCOIN stabilizes, the currency rates will return to growth, such as in April and August
It is also unfair: it is unfair to try a whole project just because the price has gone down, or because there is little communication from the founders of the project. Also, there are not many trading platforms. It is normal for the price to be bearish. However, the fall of the price is not a sign of team failure or the end. It's a circumstantial stage in my opinion. Who sees that falling price is the end of the project I tell him you do not enjoy the look of a real investor.
The real investor puts all his confidence in the project and supports it in difficult times, the project like the tree needs water for growth .. The project needs attention from us all.
And this project is new, I am really surprised by the order of some people want the tree to bear fruit in one day
This project for those who really want to make a good profit should be patient because the price of the currency will not be less than $ 8 at the end of next year
We are in a forum and do not understand why people do not make fun of the opinions of others Huh In the forum people discuss? It is a place of free expression and not ridicule. From putting the forums to a good goal.
Some comments here are quick and meaningless, those who have given up the project to be honest with themselves and leave room for others, there is no point in attacking this idea because people know good ideas.
I do not mock anyone's opinion, but frankly those who do not believe in this project should not distort it.
Whoever does not believe in something withdraws from him, who believes in something that supports him
I support what I believe in, it's simple.

menlatin

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:41:36 PM

Sec? Do you think that Flik filed with the SEC so they can't just up and disappear or else they'll end up with a federal investigation like tezos ? I checked all SEC d forms ... Nothing is there about investment. I did not find single sec form which are publicly searchable. Flik may end at any time.

I'm referring to traditional securities, which ICOs have not formally fallen under and thus do not legally require them to register with the SEC. Specifically this cause in Regulation 506 D; "All non-accredited investors, either alone or with a purchaser representative, must be sophisticated—that is, they must have sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to make them capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment."

This is meant to prevent idiots from investing. Mind you, its the responsibility of the Investment Company (company being invested in) to enforce this and ensure they take money only from individuals sophisticated enough to understand the dynamics of the investment. With no regulations formally in place for ICOs, the above rule legally doesn't apply (yet) and thus is rarely followed.

The participants of this thread are prime examples of why regulations such as 506 D are put in place. 

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:57:06 PM

I'm referring to traditional securities, which ICOs have not formally fallen under and thus do not legally require them to register with the SEC. Specifically this cause in Regulation 506 D; "All non-accredited investors, either alone or with a purchaser representative, must be sophisticated—that is, they must have sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to make them capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment."

This is meant to prevent idiots from investing. Mind you, its the responsibility of the Investment Company (company being invested in) to enforce this and ensure they take money only from individuals sophisticated enough to understand the dynamics of the investment. With no regulations formally in place for ICOs, the above rule legally doesn't apply (yet) and thus is rarely followed.

The participants of this thread are prime examples of why regulations such as 506 D are put in place. 

You won't find a sec filing for FliK, because like most ICOs they will have tried to avoid a sec rating like the plague. That's not unusual, and doesn't mean that there isn't legal recourse if the founders can be shown to have deliberately deceived the public (especially if they have used celebrity endorsements).

However, to prove that out, they need to be given time to develop their product and deliver on their roadmap - even if it does fall behind schedule. After all, there's nothing illegal about being late.

So again, rather than all the speculative battles of wits and opinions, wait it out and see where it goes. If there is still no news, or tangible developments by Q2 of next year, then consider a class action suit for fraud. In the meantime you're all just wasting your breath/giving yourselves RSI typing pointless messages.
DOL006

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:06 PM

Ok Ok Ok 1discovery or is it Bell-crypton ? We know your'e arguments.You repeat them every day in here. Good for you but why would a firm like digital glue who has customers like NASA confirm they are working wit FLiK.
And please don't say it is also false news because it isn't. 100 procent sure of. So why would a company with such a big name confirm that they are working with a scam or do you really think they are working for free? Such guys needs payments or they don't start building you're platform. And I think it wil be more then 200k to make such a platform.

So explain me, because you have all the knowledge in the world (NOT).
Also if it was a scam TI or Tony gallippi would already have said that they are not asociated with FLiK. But hey who am I ? Also why would ryan wrote that blog if he ran away with the ico money? Every day yoy are telling fud but never can you show hard proof why flik is really a scam. You are just a frustrated boy or girl who lost his/her allowance on flik and now you are verry sad and angry ......

If you don't like the project leave this forum and let us be. The project can go wrong but the deathline they set up is Q1 2018 so i and a lot others will give them that time. Then we will look at the result and then we can chose to take steps if flik turns out to be a scam. But i think it can't be a scam. Because:

- 90 procent of all crypto's are scam with a developer with a false name Flik isn't. why would he be so stupid to rip off people when his full name in known and that of his wife Huh

- Flik is backed by holllywoodstars (kevin hart, T.I,...). Why would the do that Huh

- Digital glue ( a verry big company) confirmed that they are working with FLiK. Why would the do that Huh

- With a occasional scamproject the developer cash out after a pump and then he runs of with the money and leaves the project like death, why would ryan wrote the blog if he ran away with the money Huh

- Why would people like Tony or T.I let FLiK use there name for a scamproject Huh And don't say they don't know about it :p :p :p I can assure you they know and they had plenty of time to shout out they aren't related woth FLiK.

And i can say 10 more fact in the benefit for FLiK. Yes communication can be A LOT better and also the second part of the blog wasn't smart of him. But hey do you have a wife/man and kids. How would you react if people are threatning the people you love ? I just think the frase that he woulde leave the project if it happens again was just a shout out to say enough is enough.

Do you really think he would leave this project because a couple of stupid fucks like you are calling hem scam, other names and threaten his wife and kid Huh If he did that you fuck ups would win and then the situation would even get worse for him and his name ass a succesfull man would be wrecked. And don't come again with 1 negative post of 1 client from years ago. Every company has at least 1 negative review.

These days i'm searching for a good place to go for my honeymoontrip next year and even the best resorts in the world on the maledives where you pay 10.000 dollars a week have bad reviews so grow up!!!
If you are a real man or woman with common sense you need to give them the time till the deathline like i already said before and also stop calling ryan and people in here names. You are telling people we are blind and not succesfull in lief and so on an so on but i'm sure there are people in here that have a life that you only dream off so please be quit.

Best regards,

DROPS MIC ...
1discovery

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:16:41 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 09:05:58 AM by 1discovery

Ok Ok Ok 1discovery or is it Bell-crypton ? We know your'e arguments.You repeat them every day in here. Good for you but why would a firm like digital glue who has customers like NASA confirm they are working wit FLiK.
And please don't say it is also false news because it isn't. 100 procent sure of. So why would a company with such a big name confirm that they are working with a scam or do you really think they are working for free? Such guys needs payments or they don't start building you're platform. And I think it wil be more then 200k to make such a platform.

Also if it was a scam TI or Tony gallippi would already have said that they are not asociated with FLiK. But hey who am I ? Also why would ryan wrote that blog if he ran away with the ico money? Every day yoy are telling fud but never can you show hard proof why flik is really a scam. You are just a frustrated boy or girl who lost his/her allowance on flik and now you are verry sad and angry ......

Best regards,

DROPS MIC ...

Nice advertising for Flik  Cheesy We know your'e arguments.You repeat them every day in here (and on Telegram) like eudzi900.
 Don’t try to “convince” anyone of your viewpoint.
I implore you to seek out your opposite. When you hear someone cite “facts” that don’t support your viewpoint don’t think “that can’t be true!” Instead consider, “Hm, maybe that person is right? I should look into this.”
Because refusing to truly understand those who disagree with you is intellectual laziness and worse, is usually worse than what you’re accusing the Other Side of doing.
Everyday I try to convince myself that Ryan is still working on the project,but I have to recognize there's no evidence to prove it.
This is the problem - Everyone thinks something : " I think that....bullshit..bullshit... .bullshit...bullshit..and...I think they...bullshit...bullshit...bullshit or bullshit...bullshit...bullshit..And I think that....bullshit..bullshit..." I think...he thing....all thing... and no facts...

Why would anyone buy FLIK ? What is the reason ? BTC is 16.000 USD today and Flik ? Flik is shit....and will be shit. Do not invest into coin that you cannot handle losing. You should research as much as you can. No one can predict the economy, but we can make smart decisions on which coin to invest in, and diversify investments.

BTW - eudzi900 is the world champion in spam. He does specialize in Flik propaganda— regularly writes the same messages over and over again. You like that, right? Mr.DOL006....That's okay, right? Did not you notice that? Do you have any answer for these bullshit, DOL006 ?  Ha ?

Go play with the sheep on Telegram... ( your nick is "CRS006 on Telefram and DOL006 here" ) Your opinions are useless to other people. Do you have any facts available ? This is just idle talk.

DOL006

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

Best regards,

DROPS MIC ...

Nice advertising for Flik  Cheesy We know your'e arguments.You repeat them every day in here (and on Telegram) like eudzi900.
 Don’t try to “convince” anyone of your viewpoint.
I implore you to seek out your opposite. When you hear someone cite “facts” that don’t support your viewpoint don’t think “that can’t be true!” Instead consider, “Hm, maybe that person is right? I should look into this.”
Because refusing to truly understand those who disagree with you is intellectual laziness and worse, is usually worse than what you’re accusing the Other Side of doing.
Everyday I try to convince myself that Ryan is still working on the project,but I have to recognize there's no evidence to prove it.
This is the problem - Everyone thinks something : " I think that....bullshit..bullshit... .bullshit...bullshit..and...I think they...bullshit...bullshit...bullshit or bullshit...bullshit...bullshit..And I think that....bullshit..bullshit..." I think...he thing....all thing... and no facts...

FLIK to the moon ?? These are just dreams. Why would anyone buy FLIK ? What is the reason ?
BTC is 16000 USD today and Flik ? Flik is shit...and will be shit.

BTW - eudzi900 is the world champion in spam. He does specialize in Flik propaganda— regularly writes the same messages over and over again. You like that, right? Mr.DOL006....That's okay, right? Did not you notice that? Do you have any answer for these bullshit, DOL006 ?  Ha ?

Go play with the sheep on Telegram... ( your nick is "CRS006 on Telefram and DOL006 here" ) Your opinions are useless to other people. Do you have any facts available ? This is just idle talk.

Hmmm ok first i want to reply on this :

When you hear someone cite “facts” that don’t support your viewpoint don’t think “that can’t be true!” Instead consider, “Hm, maybe that person is right? I should look into this.”

Man every day i'm looking arround, mailing around to find proof of scam or proof that they are legit. You are saying i need to look at the FACTS you are saying ? Ok where are youre facts Huh they are just assumptions on you're part no facts at all. Facts are things you can proof like the points i did. mails with digital glue, ...

And about eudzi900 i don't support that guy. He is indeed super pro flik but he's spamming everything taht's the only fact you say in youre messages that is 100 procent right. he comments everything in here and on twitter and it's unplesant. You can also see in his postst he has no knowlegde about flik at all and just hypes the token. He brings no facts also.

And what's the problem that i'm in the telegramgroup Huh The people there know i'm dol006 on bitcointalk nothing wrong with that. DOL006 means dreaming out loud and 006 means that 6 is just my favorite number. CRS are my initials and 006 is my favorite number like i already said so whats wrong with that ? who are you on telegram Huh if you dare.

And last but not least the answer on this:

Your opinions are useless to other people. Do you have any facts available ? This is just idle talk.

Ok really Huh my opinions are useless to others that's why the people in the telgram respect me and are sending a lot of private messages with questions. also sometimes they just want to have a nice chat. Don't think people do that with you :p :p :p

facts Huh where are youre facts but i mean real facts besides the one man complaint and the countless assumptions Huh

And idle talk ? that's the only thing you do you always want to humiliate other people on the choices they make and if they have a othe opinion then you. So sorry but then you get the same threatment by me. If you would had respect for others and you didn't post 5 messages with fud and hate every day i would threat you with respect. and i think if you have the wright to post 5 fud messages every day i have the wright to post a counterpost with real proof and fact to counter you're assumptions and non backed fud.

Instead of replying with a post with fud and attempts to humiliate people try to come with hard evidence or answers why i'm wrong and the facts i say are false in you're next post.

I never said flik is 100 PROCENT sure to be a succes. But it can be a huge one. if you are reading the telegrampost and the posts in here you can see i also have my doubts and i'm ready to sue the guys if it turns out to be a scam. butt still i think the facts are still putting the ball in the legit camp because of the facts i already said and have evidence off. and for a project like this you need to wait and give them time till the deathline.

again drops mic. it's to easy man
eudzi900

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

Sadly, some people do, they write very sad things Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I'm really excited about the coin and I do not think I'm committing a crime
Is it forbidden to comment and express my opinion here too Huh??
Is it forbidden to comment here and on twitter? I do not think this is forbidden
People who think I do not know the currency field are really wrong
I have been following the field since the price of the  bitcoin was $ 55--in 2013.
We are struggling here without any benefit, because it is time to decide and decide whether or not the project will succeed
I presented in a previous publication some evidence that convinced me. Someone does not have to comment on me.
Sadly, some people have no solution but to attack those who support the project.
I simply said: I have my conviction, and I defend the things I believe in.
I'm talking about myself. About myself only.
People who attack the project talk about others, they are out of the game.
Whoever comes out of the game has no right to speak in my opinion. There are 1000 other currencies you can invest in.
DOL006

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

Sadly, some people do, they write very sad things Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I'm really excited about the coin and I do not think I'm committing a crime
Is it forbidden to comment and express my opinion here too Huh??
Is it forbidden to comment here and on twitter? I do not think this is forbidden
People who think I do not know the currency field are really wrong
I have been following the field since the price of the  bitcoin was $ 55--in 2013.
We are struggling here without any benefit, because it is time to decide and decide whether or not the project will succeed
I presented in a previous publication some evidence that convinced me. Someone does not have to comment on me.
Sadly, some people have no solution but to attack those who support the project.
I simply said: I have my conviction, and I defend the things I believe in.
I'm talking about myself. About myself only.
People who attack the project talk about others, they are out of the game.
Whoever comes out of the game has no right to speak in my opinion. There are 1000 other currencies you can invest in.

man look at the comments you posted on twitter you ansewered every tweet. looks more like stalking to me. you can be a superfan of a coin but don't go to far. there isn't even a product yet. maybe there will never be a product. so don't shoot youreself in the foot and also look at the red flags and not only to the green ones. i'm also a believer but a more carefull one. and that you followed bitcoin at 55 DOLLAR good job man but that means nothing. did you buy in ? because if you did you are super rich buy now. if you didn't you didn't had the balls. and out of the game please i have more then 1 million filk so man think before you write something. and yes you can post about flik and you can be excited but do it with proof and facts not hyping a coin without any proof. it's the same comment like i have on 1discovery come with facts and not with just assumptions and 5 or even more posts a day with meaningless posts without any facts, proof or updates.
eudzi900

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

Is it forbidden to comment on Twitter? Embarrassed
I do not think there is a law prohibiting suspension. This is really funny Undecided
Something important: I hung in the limits of what I know, thanked people for their support of the project
And I do not think I went beyond me, I know the weight of every word.
I thanked the investors for their support only, I did not ask anything from anyone
You do not need any lesson from anyone. You are an investor like me, we are all equal, not because you have a large amount of your right to tell us what is wrong and right. You are not entitled to hold my intention.
I support the project and there is no one who has evidence, or evidence to prove the success of the project
All we have are the data and the data you have is with all other investors
Yes, the data that gives confidence in the project is known and not secret, it's obvious.
Personally I will support the project and do not care about these comments, because it is funny that others only charge you because you are on Twitter.
Frankly, in such a situation, I am not forced to comment, so I will keep my convictions for myself, following the discussion and things.
As I see, many here think that they have the whole truth and their words above any discussion.
To these I say to them: Good luck in your thoughts. I will wait for the first quarter of 2018.
And do not worry I will not comment every day. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: