Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
eudzi900

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

AcAccording to your words you have considerable experience in the treatment of mental illness
Without any doubt, You spent considerable time of your life sick. Disease is not a defect..My words were not addressed to you, and I do not understand why you were angry? Better to get angry from your friend who maybe is the same as you are..hhhh..You are definitely one person
Your friend - or you - the stupid person who made this forum a personal possession of him
Yes, I advised him to visit a doctor because his comment is completely illogical
But in all directions:Your problem is not with me or with anyone else
Your problem is that you want to kill this project by force
And when you see my words you get mad, because you know it's the truth
This project will not end but the train will start and will stay at the station running shoes
Your problem is really great
Because the psychological contract that attacks the successful never solved
This disease in the heart is called hatred.
And hatred must be blind. He makes the gans not even believe in himself
You are very wrong if you think that people are insulted and underestimated
It will make them silent
This is impossible, we will not be silent, we will defend this project like all other people
If you do not like the project, why do you continue to follow events?
The answer is simple: you're afraid to have a big win someday. Good luck with your sick self.
1discovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:12:37 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 09:28:43 PM by 1discovery

AcAccording to your words you have considerable experience in the treatment of mental illness
Without any doubt, You spent considerable time of your life sick. Disease is not a defect..My words were not addressed to you, and I do not understand why you were angry? Better to get angry from your friend who maybe is the same as you are..hhhh..You are definitely one person
Your friend - or you - the stupid person who made this forum a personal possession of him
Yes, I advised him to visit a doctor because his comment is completely illogical
But in all directions:Your problem is not with me or with anyone else
Your problem is that you want to kill this project by force
And when you see my words you get mad, because you know it's the truth
This project will not end but the train will start and will stay at the station running shoes
Your problem is really great
Because the psychological contract that attacks the successful never solved
This disease in the heart is called hatred.
And hatred must be blind. He makes the gans not even believe in himself
You are very wrong if you think that people are insulted and underestimated
It will make them silent
This is impossible, we will not be silent, we will defend this project like all other people
If you do not like the project, why do you continue to follow events?
The answer is simple: you're afraid to have a big win someday. Good luck with your sick self.

That's unbelievable.... really incredible....
this man is very sick...

eudzi900

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:14:39 AM

Yes really...
We have to believe the things you write until I'm okay Huh Grin Grin Grin
The words may be windows or walls Smiley Smiley Smiley
007Chumlee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

Few questions for Fuders..

1. Did anyone force you to click that BUY button ? Undecided
2. Are you legally adult  ? Undecided
3. Do you have any serious disease that interrupt your clear decisions ? Roll Eyes

If your answer on first question is NO ,  second  questions  - YES - , and third- NO -than you are responsible for your actions...

--and if you are one of those who were very excited and  purchased a lot of flik tokens for .. let`s say  30 cents..
than try to consider to buy more.. for this cheap price..
Lets say you were very excited (greedy ) and you have purchased 100 000 tokens for 30 000 $
If you buy  same amount .. 100 000 tokens for approx. 5 cents each.. that would be 5000 $
Now you have average price of 35 000 : 200 000 = 17,5 cents
If you buy  more tokens ..5 cents each..for  10 000 $.. you will have 300 000 fliks with average  price of 13,33 cents... in this case price should rise little bit more than 100 % of current price and you  might return your investement..

If you are just lamenting and blaming others  .. than you might be a loser anyway.. and nothing can help you !
eudzi900

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Few questions for Fuders..

1. Did anyone force you to click that BUY button ? Undecided
2. Are you legally adult  ? Undecided
3. Do you have any serious disease that interrupt your clear decisions ? Roll Eyes

If your answer on first question is NO ,  second  questions  - YES - , and third- NO -than you are responsible for your actions...

--and if you are one of those who were very excited and  purchased a lot of flik tokens for .. let`s say  30 cents..
than try to consider to buy more.. for this cheap price..
Lets say you were very excited (greedy ) and you have purchased 100 000 tokens for 30 000 $
If you buy  same amount .. 100 000 tokens for approx. 5 cents each.. that would be 5000 $
Now you have average price of 35 000 : 200 000 = 17,5 cents
If you buy  more tokens ..5 cents each..for  10 000 $.. you will have 300 000 fliks with average  price of 13,33 cents... in this case price should rise little bit more than 100 % of current price and you  might return your investement..

If you are just lamenting and blaming others  .. than you might be a loser anyway.. and nothing can help you !
The price would be good if the currency was added to new trading platforms
This is the big challenge now
Can we help with this?
All the currencies that are well launched are found in 3-4 platforms
I mean, are there any ideas for adding the currency to trading platforms?
I have no idea about the subject ... I hope to find new ideas here
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Their twitter account has no news since october ! It's not very nice ;(
intisorakbar

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

I think you need a bounty campaign dev
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:54:15 PM

This is a very bad sign. Twitter is a great way to promote your project. I think that developers should resume advertising through social networks
Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

So it's important that the team communicate on the twitter !! It's really a bad sign !
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:03:18 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:37:07 PM by DroidR17A

Such a bunch of amateurs. People in the crypto space clearly understand nothing about business. Rule #1 of business, keep your secret sauce secret, until you're ready to reveal. Is that so hard to understand?

When you invest in an ICO, you are essentially an angel investor. Do angel investors in the real world expect payouts and product to be delivered immediately? No. They understand that it may sometimes take years for the product to get to market.

If you can't take the heat and uncertainty, don't buy cryptos or invest in ICOs. It's that simple. ICOs by nature are high risk. Get used to it and put up, or shut up; but quit the whining, insult trading and unfounded barbed attacks. You're bringing down the entire community.
eudzi900

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

This is a very bad sign. Twitter is a great way to promote your project. I think that developers should resume advertising through social networks
This project started well and found the support of many investors
Is really a good project so far
Unfortunately there are two problems in this project
First: Lack of communication in social networking sites, especially Twitter
The founder of the project explained this in his last letter because of their preoccupation with the work and unwillingness to reveal what is secret until now .. contracts, agreements and other things for fear of competition.
However, there can be a simple update of the page, which is not difficult for me
Second: the lack of trading platforms that support the currency
And I am sure that the inclusion of the currency in a famous platform will turn things around and there will be a huge rise in price
We wait for action to be done
eudzi900

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

Such a bunch of amateurs. People in the crypto space clearly understand nothing about business. Rule #1 of business, keep your secret sauce secret, until you're ready to reveal. Is that so hard to understand?

When you invest in an ICO, you are essentially an angel investor. Do angel investors in the real world expect payouts and product to be delivered immediately? No. They understand that it may sometimes take years for the product to get to market.

If you can't take the heat and uncertainty, don't buy cryptos or invest in ICOs. It's that simple. ICOs by nature are high risk. Get used to it and put up, or shut up; but quit the whining, insult trading and unfounded barbed attacks. You're bring down the entire community.
Frankly, your words are great and your vision indicates that you really have a distant vision
In every investment we must have a sense of investment
Unfortunately, a lot of negative comments may destroy a project, something that can give it a second life.
Frankly, your vision of things I liked. And your talk is the words of an expert. Smiley Smiley Wink Wink
d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

Glad he posted that, he makes a good point about him and TI's worth and reputations, doesn't make sense to desotry your reputation in the business world over $240k USD FLIKK ico.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
eudzi900

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

The thing I liked was their keenness to show off the secret of the work
Despite the pressure of some investors who insisted on the need to publish details
I think it's really difficult and challenging
The surprises will certainly be great
boukezzoula

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:07 PM

HUGE BREAKING NEWS

i Everyone.  I apologize for being silent the past 2 days.  We've been VERY busy working on the product and growing the company.  A few updates:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week.  It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.  Which would be great.

2) We'll be announcing a major wallet integration.

3) T.I. is in L.A. right now to seal the deal with Kevin

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box.  This means we'll have access to potentially 2,000,000 customers.  (1.2M active U.S. military and 800,000 reserve U.S. military) as soon as our platform is ready!  This is HUGE news.

5) We're working on developing some promotional videos and we'll be filming one with T.I. and me this week from the set of Ant-Man.  😊

6) We just released an updated FLIK promo video on Twitter.  You can see it here: https://twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448 (FEEL FREE TO RETWEET IT!)

7) We're grinding away to get our platform out to the world. 

Thanks for the continued support! We love you guys!! #FLIK

FLiK
FLIK https:/[Suspicious link removed]/TYHXg6K8y6 https://twitter.com/hashtag/Crowdsale?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/Tokensale?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/ICO?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/blockchain?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/ethereum?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/bitcoin?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/ETH?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/BTC?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/cryptocurrency?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/crypto?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/film?src=hash https://twitter.com/hashtag/filmmaking?src=hash https:/[Suspicious link removed]/uQvMAmef6O
darkmatter45

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

Look at Ryan's twitter page for an update. The future is looking great. Ignore the fudders, these kids are trying to raise the post count on this topic and just get the coin cheap.. Q1 2018 is still a very good possibility for what we're all looking for!
1discovery

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:05 PM

HUGE BREAKING NEWS

i Everyone.  I apologize for being silent the past 2 days.  We've been VERY busy working on the product and growing the company.  A few updates:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week.  It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.  Which would be great.

2) We'll be announcing a major wallet integration.

3) T.I. is in L.A. right now to seal the deal with Kevin

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box.  This means we'll have access to potentially 2,000,000 customers.  (1.2M active U.S. military and 800,000 reserve U.S. military) as soon as our platform is ready!  This is HUGE news.

LOL "BREAKING NEWS "  Cheesy Cheesy

This "news" was published three months ago ( september 26 . 2017 , 09.52 )

Btw: The plan was not implemented. (Kevin, $500,000 , U.S. Military's set-top box ...etc )
.....and American Film Market & Conferences | AFM | Santa Monica  ?? = it was a lie.

Only now, with the passage of time, do many of us realise , what lies were published.
The Flik team is just three peoples and one web page + Twitter. They are not interested in anything else, all that we will be left with are just promises and no action.

These are the facts.
Sorry...
menlatin

Activity: 366
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:26:10 PM

Aaaannnd this is why it's necessary to create a whitelist for ICOs. The imbeciles in this thread crying foul play have absolutely no business investing in anything. There's a reason why there are SEC regulations around traditional investments in the US and part of that is to (try to) keep people too stupid (yes, that's you FUD spreaders) from investing in companies and acting like straight fucking idiots.

If you think its a scam, get out. Dump your coins and STFU.

It's incredibly unfortunate that an ecosystem of such brilliant technology and promise is so overrun by some of the stupidest people on the internet.

eudzi900

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:00 PM

The project is good and successful from the start
All that the founder of the project requested is a deadline for achieving the goals
The time limit requested is already mentioned in the road map
The beginning of the new year will carry a lot and a lot of good news
The idea of the team's surprise for the competing projects really means something special
Also important: there are already extensive contacts, and many agreements have been signed
More than one hand supports the direction of the team to work in secret, and that means something big
The field of film production is not easy, it is very competitive
The staff promised to publish all details on time
In my opinion I will keep this currency because it will certainly rise
I am optimistic about the direction of this project, this is my personal opinion.
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:58 PM

A dip after a token burn is crypto logic, if you bought it at ATH you only have yourself to blame. This project has nothing to do with it. It's common crypto meta.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: