Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73164 times)
ponkhi

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:37:51 AM

There is no word from the Flik team! what is happening?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
007Chumlee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

Just found a new flik
a Flik Cinemas based in Quatar !!
Enjoy movies !!  Roll Eyes Grin Wink

http://flikcinemas.com/
007Chumlee

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:18:05 PM

There is no word from the Flik team! what is happening?

"More work, less talk." Cheesy Wink
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 09:04:15 PM by Bell-Crypton

Oh..my...god.... WTF Huh  Shocked Flik is dead...and now it is Flik version 2.0 ?  - " FLIXX ?"

Unfortunately it's not joke. It's reality.

The same project, almost same name and same icon... ( but better sophisticated, more people in the team)

https://www.flixxo.com/

https://twitter.com/flixxo

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flixxo/#charts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168758.0

BTW: Telegram message from "GABER30" about FLIK :

"FLIXX? Yup...thanks for the news, appreciate i dumped all my shit coins! Only lost 7k usd lol by chance that i get it back recently on a good trade. I don't want to create fud around but, let me tell you something guys. If you expect a one man army dude that doesn't give news around to his investors, don't have any develloper on the team and also need to produce his own film content and manage Flik alone. that just impossible. I'm fucking piss at myself to have thrust with so much blind this guy! Only shit he did was to pump his coin with that fuking burn he tweeted about each days. Than he even not burned them just locked in a contract...and we got no news of him after. anyway i'm out of this shit with that competitor Flixxo around with a bigger team, almost same name and same project it's clearly a message given to Ryan saying: hey man you have a good project we love your idea but your team sux, here is Flik 2.0. (FLIXX) Think about it Q1 2018 platform for Flik goes out...so what? nothing will happen, no movie on it or product, even if they have 4 or 10 movies...nobody will pay a monthly subsribption for that..specially the others producers that co work with Ryan. All those made movie with average 4 star on 10 as review... And last the coins won't be so in use since average people can pay with credit car like netflix. ah yea and 2 more thing...Ryan saying selling his other compagny to concentrate more on Flik...WTH! Were you spposed to already be 100% on it. And just after the pump and dump the guy move with wife in a new house...coincidence, long term planned? Well too much shady stuff. Ive lost a lot but now i'm free all of this shit. Ive been a good supporter from the begin but i had to tell somewhere what i thought about this scam and unprepared project.  Peace out"

-----------

I regret if you lost money. You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. (Netflix, Tony Gallippi, T.I./Clifford Harris, Rayen Felton)  its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP , FLIK coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it  .

Thank you Ryan ...... it was a good business .(For you only) You wife has bought Ferrari 599GTB yesterday, just 900miles ...

BTW: Here's an interesting read on the topic that you might find useful:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coinfirma/atlanta-georgia-30328/coinfirma-thebitcoingirl-jennifer-felton-ryan-felton-coinfirma-are-a-scam-bitcoin-min-1139535

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-warns-celebrity-endorsed-initial-coin-offerings-could-be-illegal

eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:23 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 07:05:27 PM by eudzi900

Smiley
Unfortunately some people,They make fun of all their time in order to harm the interests of others Huh
I would like to believe you...But there is a voice inside me that tells me
Did you do this? Do you like people to this degree?
Frankly this is another project
And you have not come any new
I'm still attacking the project and attacking people too
I think you have a big knot in your life...And I do not know which doctor I advise you?
Did not you insist and insist on attacking the project? Why not let people decide their fate on their own
Do not read all the ideas here?...Most of them decided to believe in the project, Why not leave time deciding if the project will live or not?
Finally: Who pays you to do all this comic work?
It is impossible to work for free Cool
According to what you see, you devote considerable time to the matter Wink
Last thing: I noticed your strong determination to attack the project
Proof that you write something else every time
Can you go directly to the goal and tell us your story?
You probably work for a competitor's project
Or there is something undeclared

Greetings to you .. Because I really hold on to the currency until the moment
And I will not sell.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

Smiley
Unfortunately some people,They make fun of all their time in order to harm the interests of others Huh
I would like to believe you...But there is a voice inside me that tells me
Did you do this? Do you like people to this degree?
Frankly this is another project
And you have not come any new
I'm still attacking the project and attacking people too
I think you have a big knot in your life...And I do not know which doctor I advise you?
Did not you insist and insist on attacking the project? Why not let people decide their fate on their own
Do not read all the ideas here?...Most of them decided to believe in the project, Why not leave time deciding if the project will live or not?
Finally: Who pays you to do all this comic work?
It is impossible to work for free Cool
According to what you see, you devote considerable time to the matter Wink
Last thing: I noticed your strong determination to attack the project
Proof that you write something else every time
Can you go directly to the goal and tell us your story?
Greetings to you .. Because I really hold on to the currency until the moment
And I will not sell.

Hey Goebbels, (eudzi900 the Flik minister of propaganda and Mr. COPY / PASTE spammer)  please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you. No one asked your opinion, you moron! I am presenting only Some facts. You're still repeating the same bullshit over and over .

eudzi900

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

It is my right to comment on anything Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ... and this is not about me that I care about you
This forum is not yours
another thing
Your glorified expression of Nazism is punished internationally because it is racist
Be careful
Another thing: do not prevent people from talking
This is morally unacceptable
Everyone has the right to speak, you are not the master of speech
Mynameischair

Activity: 196

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:09:41 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 07:27:00 PM by Mynameischair

Your role here is closer to the clown's role
Because we really need someone like you
Thank you
Our priorities are high. Grin Grin Grin

Dude this is my last post and i will move on but how do you really intend to make money of this investment, if the only use for the token is to buy and rent movies from their platform ( there is no buy back or dividend sharing) All jokes aside you do realize this is 2017 and most ppl (at least those technically versed enough to have some knowledge about crypto) don't pay for media. Most of us just pirate that shit. Look at a powerhouse like Netflix that pumps out media like it's going out of style and their monthly fee is just $8. Even, with a meager fee, multiple individuals (i.e friends and family) end up just sharing one account.

So unless Flik somehow convinces a studio to exclusively release a highly sought content like Avatar 2 or one of the star war trilogies on their platform, am sorry to tell you but this investment is horrible.
  As for T.I, he could give a fuck he is already well compensated. He is a rapper, not a politician or someone whose image could be tarnished by any negativity associated with Flix.
if anything, individuals in his circle/core fans will hail him as a bonafide hustler for grabbing that bag of cash. Also, he can just chuck it up as a failed idea, in the business world, you are allowed such leeways.

Again, am done. You don't have to worry about me posting anymore. But i figured i should at least try to pull that gauze you using to protect your fragile eyes from seeing the truth. Am sure you wouldn't care and would shill on but maybe a prospective investor could gain insight from this. Take care.

Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

For any news to join the Official FLiK Telegram click this link: https://t.me/theFLiKio

gocksy

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:28:43 PM

This is the biggest scam ever.
eudzi900

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:58:39 PM

Your role here is closer to the clown's role
Because we really need someone like you
Thank you
Our priorities are high. Grin Grin Grin

Dude this is my last post and i will move on but how do you really intend to make money of this investment, if the only use for the token is to buy and rent movies from their platform ( there is no buy back or dividend sharing) All jokes aside you do realize this is 2017 and most ppl (at least those technically versed enough to have some knowledge about crypto) don't pay for media. Most of us just pirate that shit. Look at a powerhouse like Netflix that pumps out media like it's going out of style and their monthly fee is just $8. Even, with a meager fee, multiple individuals (i.e friends and family) end up just sharing one account.

So unless Flik somehow convinces a studio to exclusively release a highly sought content like Avatar 2 or one of the star war trilogies on their platform, am sorry to tell you but this investment is horrible.
  As for T.I, he could give a fuck he is already well compensated. He is a rapper, not a politician or someone whose image could be tarnished by any negativity associated with Flix.
if anything, individuals in his circle/core fans will hail him as a bonafide hustler for grabbing that bag of cash. Also, he can just chuck it up as a failed idea, in the business world, you are allowed such leeways.

Again, am done. You don't have to worry about me posting anymore. But i figured i should at least try to pull that gauze you using to protect your fragile eyes from seeing the truth. Am sure you wouldn't care and would shill on but maybe a prospective investor could gain insight from this. Take care.

In my opinion the idea of the project is exclusive as some of the works will be broadcast exclusively on the floor
After all, you have the right to speak and some of your thoughts are logical
But in any investment project we must give it time
I see a lot of successful messes though they actually do without any clear vision
I think this project is being tried by a lot of people
But those who invested in it have hope for the moment
And I'm one of those.
I may not like my words, but I'm a simple person
I still believe that it is truly legitimate and has a future
That's why I do not understand why some people attack it, so wait
The project's founder said he would sell one of his biggest companies for full-time currency
So I will reduce the talk because I saw that the talk took other dimensions
Instead of talking about the most important
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

Hey Goebbels, (eudzi900 the Flik minister of propaganda and Mr. COPY / PASTE spammer)   No one asked your opinion, you moron!  You're still repeating the same bullshit over and over .
eudzi900

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

If your father did not educate you well
That's not my problem
I am free and I have the right to speak
I'm not in a level that allows you to make any argument
Also, your level is much less than to give me any advice
This is a forum
Enter civilization before you write ... Wink
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

If your father did not educate you well
That's not my problem
I am free and I have the right to speak
I'm not in a level that allows you to make any argument
Also, your level is much less than to give me any advice
This is a forum
Enter civilization before you write ... Wink

....... stupid faker.....

Social Liberal

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:33:23 PM

Dude, I'm not Ryan, nor do I have multiple accounts. Good luck with your conspiracy thinking.

I just hope there will be any Flik update or sign of activity shared soon, instead of this strange Twitter silence.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Date registered:

eudzi900 -    November 03 , 2017 , 02:41:37
Social Liberal -     November 03 , 2017 , 02:43:37

https://preview.ibb.co/eAGdq6/eduzi900_duplic.png

Obviously, every citizen has a right to demonstrate and to freely express his or her opinion.  Grin

Hahaha damn, that's a funny coincidence. Well done Sherlock.

Honestly, I don't know this eudzi900 or the person behind the account. I also don't write like him. But sure, you can think I'm a clone if that satisfies you.

I live in West Europe. Where are you from eudzi?
angelko85

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:04:20 AM

Find that bastard Ryan Felton and his intestines get out through the anus!!!! Angry Angry
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:16 AM

From ICO price perspective the current price is normal. For most coins the price actually drops below the ICO price. Thats why I never invest into them. For flik the ICO price was 5 cents. The current price is 3.2 cents. Its below but so are many others i.e Blackmoon Crypt. Without the huge bump the price drop would not even look that bad.

Anyways I decided to sell some of my flik just so I can continue trading. Ill buy it back if the price keeps dropping.
eudzi900

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

Dude, I'm not Ryan, nor do I have multiple accounts. Good luck with your conspiracy thinking.

I just hope there will be any Flik update or sign of activity shared soon, instead of this strange Twitter silence.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Date registered:

eudzi900 -    November 03 , 2017 , 02:41:37
Social Liberal -     November 03 , 2017 , 02:43:37

Obviously, every citizen has a right to demonstrate and to freely express his or her opinion.  Grin

Hahaha damn, that's a funny coincidence. Well done Sherlock.

Honestly, I don't know this eudzi900 or the person behind the account. I also don't write like him. But sure, you can think I'm a clone if that satisfies you.

I live in West Europe. Where are you from eudzi?

I'm from Australia
Unfortunately, the person concerned only believes in what is going on in his head Wink
eudzi900

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

From ICO price perspective the current price is normal. For most coins the price actually drops below the ICO price. Thats why I never invest into them. For flik the ICO price was 5 cents. The current price is 3.2 cents. Its below but so are many others i.e Blackmoon Crypt. Without the huge bump the price drop would not even look that bad.

Anyways I decided to sell some of my flik just so I can continue trading. Ill buy it back if the price keeps dropping.

The price decline was due to the lack of traders in the currency
Because 90 percent of the currency is held by people and is not on the table
In my opinion patience will not hurt anyone
Waiting for a new crew, because their silence long Smiley
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

The price decline was due to the lack of traders in the currency
Because 90 percent of the currency is held by people and is not on the table
In my opinion patience will not hurt anyone
Waiting for a new crew, because their silence long Smiley

LOL.... Good morning Mr. Goebbels  Grin Grin Grin 

The price decline was due to the lack of traders in the currency?? Oh...my.. god....You typing still the same Bullshit.  I'll not expect anything new from you either. 

You like an old song being sung repeatably by the same ?   You only look like a fool....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: